20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #390 Stern Official Teaser Video Link for Iron Maiden Pinball Posted by Pinballrocks (6 years ago)

Post #798 Quick intro on Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by TheLaw (6 years ago)

Post #920 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Apollyon (6 years ago)

Post #1351 Link to short video clip of the Pro Model livestream on 3/27 Posted by Sparky (6 years ago)

Post #1675 Video of LE features missing from Pro that Prem/LE will have Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1682 Link to hi-res PDF of the feature matrix for Iron Maiden Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #2080 Premium/LE different ramp cutout (Pharaoh head) picture Posted by Pinzzz (6 years ago)

Post #2146 Link to gameplay video from Pro version in Europe Posted by Concretehardt (6 years ago)

Post #2498 Deadflip video on YouTube link. Posted by FalconPunch (6 years ago)

Post #2665 Iron Maiden Pro live stream link from Stream #2 Posted by Asael (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#420 6 years ago

I really don't get Stern's advertising strategy.... if there is one.

#507 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If this game is based off of their new stuff art and music wise both, then Stern phuking blew it big time. This game should have been 80’s art and 80’s songs.

Youll have to wait some more to find out if they bkew it or not

#582 6 years ago

More than half of people complaining on this thread will still buy Iron Maiden, so what does that tell Stern?

#705 6 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Loose their shit meaning as it’s badass.
New shits come to light.
Trust me ...you’ll want one.
Stern is Knocking it out of the park. Let’s just say...Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day.

Not to sound like a party pooper but we've heard this line before... the main difference right now is Elwin....

#710 6 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

Elwin is not the only main difference.

I should have said he's the new comer on this title.

#738 6 years ago

Today is the day Pinsiders lose their minds.....get ready for the incoming Tsunami folks!

#742 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Would be smart for CGC to announce the next remake today...
Play Sterns game on themselves

Now that would be funny. Stern might steel a few sale from Spooky today but Spooky has been slowly chomping at the bit for a few years now. He's content in releasing a low numbered game that is top quality. I have no doubt Stern will release a monster today. I just hope they have ironed out some of the kinks in their manufacturing. While I am 100% out of this game on theme alone, Im sure there are alot of people that have been dying for this for a long time.

I still can't believe that pinball manufactueres haven't jumped on Scooby Doo yet I mean the series dates back to 1969 and is still popular with kids today. That is a monster license if someone grabs it.

#837 6 years ago

At first glance, game looks awesome.

#865 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

“lyman isnt doing code so i am out on this”

pinside is a funny place. all you got your wallets out and havent even played it.

Not all of us But I do believe this game esthetically looks amazing. I wish they would have pulled the big guns like this on Star Wars.

#904 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stern did the pinball world a favor by not revealing this at TPF. It would have pretty much destroyed the entire pinball industry besides Stern.

Easy there Levi.... It's still Iron Maiden....It's still has a limited fan base compared to other licenses. I'm not saying its not a killer game design. I can just imagine if something like this would have been applied to GOTG or Star Wars, then yes other companies would have shit their pants. Stern will steal some sales for sure, but man, they would have swept the industry with another license...

#930 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So they wouldn't have destroyed TPF and completely stolen the show with this?

Yes it would have. All I am saying is if this would have been a generally more broad license with bigger fan base then yes, it would have swept the industry. Stern has definitely stolen sales from everyone with this release. Another license could have swept even more .

#935 6 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

So this wont out sell ACDC or MET???

No it won't. Not enough Iron Maiden / Pinball Fans out there for that. The music is very unique. ACDC will be Stern top seller for quite some time until it gets shelved to 2nd place.

#950 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If your theory is correct, doesn't it make sense to give crappier games the "home run license," whatever you think that may be? Those people will buy the game anyway (see Ghostbusters) which is my point. Everybody is gonna buy this because a) they must have the license, or b) they want to buy the best game. Like I said before, that's the perfect storm.
I kinda feel like the time for arguing about licenses is over - it's irrelevant. Time to bask in the awesomeness of this reveal.

I wish I could buy this. I listened to a few iron maiden's songs yesterday. Really not my cup of tea and with that said... Not buying. Ghostbusters has a much broader audience than Iron Maiden but they screwed the pooch.

Quoted from RGR:

Ok how much $$$$????
The band's discography has grown to thirty-eight albums, including sixteen studio albums, twelve live albums, four EPs, and seven compilations.
the band have sold over 100 million copies of their albums worldwide.
"Top 20 Metal Bands". The band also won the Ivor Novello Award for international achievement in 2002 and were inducted into the Hollywood RockWalk whilst touring in the US in 2005.

Still can't compete with ACDC. Name me 10 iron maiden songs that have played on a top 40 main stream radio station (Not the Rock Station).

Will did game sale, absolutely. Will it surpass ACDC, no way in hell.

#1083 6 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Uhhh, just about every reveal, lol.

I think what Who-Dey is trying to say is that pretty much everyone says it's a hit and I would say less than 25% of Stern's reveals are this unanimous.

#1118 6 years ago

I solve the power button issue by getting this
http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F7C01008/#/Overview.

Plug games in power bar. Hit the remote and all games turn on at the same time.

#1159 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Are we taking bets on if people are going to bitch this time because the stream shows to much of the game?

I think this reveal as had the least amount of bitching over all in a reallly realllllly reallllllly long time

#1197 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

That's the point you're missing. Iron Maiden was never a "radio" band. They made their popularity through the underground.

And that is why it will not outsell acdc.

#1234 6 years ago

While I can't stand the music (personal preference), the rest is very impressive I'll give them a A for the great effort in some of their animations, they are starting to get better at them. The voice call outs of the woman and the "demon voice" is amazing. This game is very solid. Wonder if they changed back to the old leg brackets for the cabinet?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday?tu=flashinstinct and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.