20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #390 Stern Official Teaser Video Link for Iron Maiden Pinball Posted by Pinballrocks (6 years ago)

Post #798 Quick intro on Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by TheLaw (6 years ago)

Post #920 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Apollyon (6 years ago)

Post #1351 Link to short video clip of the Pro Model livestream on 3/27 Posted by Sparky (6 years ago)

Post #1675 Video of LE features missing from Pro that Prem/LE will have Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1682 Link to hi-res PDF of the feature matrix for Iron Maiden Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #2080 Premium/LE different ramp cutout (Pharaoh head) picture Posted by Pinzzz (6 years ago)

Post #2146 Link to gameplay video from Pro version in Europe Posted by Concretehardt (6 years ago)

Post #2498 Deadflip video on YouTube link. Posted by FalconPunch (6 years ago)

Post #2665 Iron Maiden Pro live stream link from Stream #2 Posted by Asael (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ds_nadine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3619 5 years ago

Whoa, Premium package looks neat! :-O

#3621 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I think Beatles will be the next SLE.

I suppose so as well. That'd be the time I sell my family.

1 week later
#4958 5 years ago

I dunno. Yes it is the best Stern game for years in my book I'm "kinda" bummed the added toys are "just" some mechs with pastics slapped on them instead of a molded sarcopahrcus & stuff. - Had a little bit higher expectations with the pro allready being that good.

#5035 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Believe it or not, != IS the standardized notation for not equal in computer code.

Well, you can also use: <>

#5643 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Need some opinions... My distributor just called me and said they are going to try and drop off my LE tomorrow. In his talking to me he said they unboxed and setup the machine... "For testing purposes"
I have to say I am MAJORLY disappointed by this as part of the experience for me buying NIB is unboxing and setting up my machine. I like unwrapping and going over everything... Does this sound normal for a distributor to do? I have ordered several NIB machines from Cointaker and NEVER had any issues I am having currently... Unfortunately they were sold out of LE's by the time I ordered.
Am I wrong on this???

Well, when you're far away from the US you can't buy your game boxed at a good dealer, because after having been shipped araound half the globe there's allways something broken-ish, wich the distrubutor wants to check/ fix before delivering. (Picture) - So an unboxed game is actually a good thing.

But in the US I'd guess it's just a game Hilton didn't want because there was Kanedas poop beneath the cab and they try to sell to someone else.

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#5646 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wtf, where is that?

Pinball Universe Germany.

Dont forget:
1) Stern ships overseas first in freight containers because they take a month to arrive. And of course that container is FULL.
2) Dialed In! won GOTY TWIPY and there's nothing you can't do about it.

kiss-le-flipperautomaten-stern-pinball (resized).jpgkiss-le-flipperautomaten-stern-pinball (resized).jpg

Sorry couldn't resist.

It's really kinda overwhelming going there seeing that line of games in person with lots of employees testing these machines.
Of course you have it better with the possibility to visit Stern Headquarters, but it's still nice.

#5650 5 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

Are those the leftover KISS?

I think that's the initial shipment from 2015.

If there're any left (from that shipment) I dunno.

#5651 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Haha...impressive but where are the DI's?

Long story, way too off-topic, and altough I'd like to have one the import fees together with the allready high price kills it for me.
(Personally I think one signature toy, "mid price"-segment, is also great like American Pinball did it with Houdini.)

But: The Iron Maiden Pro shipment jut got in and I'm thinking of driving over, but maybe that's a bad idea, at least for my wallet.

#5654 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You need to get over there right now and grab one of those IMDN's!

I can't. I'm really tempted but I hate the music and I need food for my children. XD
(I' think I'll be waiting till Beatles is anounced. Hoping it will be nearly as awesome gameplaywise...)

Btw. great Kudos to you taking a joke on your behalf.

#5659 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Dialed In was so great that I sold it after a month...super annoying music, call outs, cell phone, and art...sorry, couldn't resist!

Honestly after playing the game and hearing Kanedas comment on the voice over first, I thought he was right.

Playing it more I think the female voice is not meant to be anthusiastic in any way because it's supposed to resemble an "AI" like Siri, Cortana or whateveritscalled.

So in it's own merit (is this proper english?) it's perfect, but it doesn't yet "click" with me... sadly as every Pat Lawlor theme despite how awesome it plays.

#5782 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Another person's cabinet decals are fine and someone else has theirs wrinkling.

Speaking of cabinet decals:

WHEN WILL WE FINALLY SEE THEM?! (Premium)

#5785 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Unplayable, separating cabinets ... Not what I had in mind for my first nib !!!

Is it better to never have lived if you're afraid to die?

#5791 5 years ago
Quoted from NightMutilator:

Unbox, play, fix, play, fix, fix, play.... the cycle never ends.

That is right but there are things that don't fall into this with a new game, that could happen from time to time and usually your distributor or Stern will take care of.

For me a new game should need less fixing (when properly initially adjusted) than a 25+ year old game.
That's not allways the case but for me I owned 2 NIB Stern and never had Problems after little initial setup.

#5802 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Do we have to install corner braces on the frame of our new cars? No, lol.

Depends. Are you married?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

Trade
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.50
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ds_nadine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday?tu=ds_nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.