20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #390 Stern Official Teaser Video Link for Iron Maiden Pinball Posted by Pinballrocks (6 years ago)

Post #798 Quick intro on Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by TheLaw (6 years ago)

Post #920 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Apollyon (6 years ago)

Post #1351 Link to short video clip of the Pro Model livestream on 3/27 Posted by Sparky (6 years ago)

Post #1675 Video of LE features missing from Pro that Prem/LE will have Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1682 Link to hi-res PDF of the feature matrix for Iron Maiden Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #2080 Premium/LE different ramp cutout (Pharaoh head) picture Posted by Pinzzz (6 years ago)

Post #2146 Link to gameplay video from Pro version in Europe Posted by Concretehardt (6 years ago)

Post #2498 Deadflip video on YouTube link. Posted by FalconPunch (6 years ago)

Post #2665 Iron Maiden Pro live stream link from Stream #2 Posted by Asael (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chalkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2919 6 years ago

No shaker motor add on? That sucks.

#3186 5 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Same. I looked at those Ninja Pinballs and they are nice but I don't know that they look any better than what my tumbler produces. I use a bit of Flitz in my tumbler and love the results.

What kind of media are you using? Vibrating or rotary?

#4441 5 years ago

When ya'll are done messing around with the little bass cabs this is for sale PM me

20180427_200347.jpg20180427_200347.jpg

#4584 5 years ago

If anyone knows a distro who can do $5200 cash picked up in Allentown or within 5ish hours of Richmond, VA send me a PM.

#4962 5 years ago

Holy crap some of you guys just can't be pleased.

Anybody have any unboxing or setup lessons learned? Going to be putting on a playfield protector before the first play too.

#4971 5 years ago

I've done 6. Yeah it's a chore. All the ramps, gates, flippers, and a lot of the plastics need to come off.

1 week later
#5702 5 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Has anyone here tried installing the protector from playfield-protectors.com? If so, how hard was the strip down?
I'm debating throwing one on immediately when mine arrives, but I kind of feel like I'll spoil the NIB experience by adding a bunch of work...
https://www.playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/ugLj-ajIH0q4qOWs_LvVxQ

I installed one on mine as soon as I took it out of the box and verified it would feed a ball. It's about a 5 hour process to do it right.

It's not a super tough job just tiedeous. Take lots of photos of everything you remove and clean up any sawdust from screw removal and the factory wax before you install the protector.

#5997 5 years ago

What were the big tournament tips?

#6010 5 years ago

Quick and dirty: thick zip tie around the 1/4" post. Leave enough tail at a 45 degree angle up the playfield for the ball to roll off of until somebody makes a wireform or plexi fix.

#6349 5 years ago

To the update guy: when you unzip the file it unzips to a folder. You need to move the .000 update file inside that folder to the root directory of the USB. Post stuff like this in the owner's thread you'll have better luck than in the "buyer's remorse artwork saltiness" thread.

#6381 5 years ago

Guys... it's a damn switch adjustment calm the eff down.

#6545 5 years ago

Also note it does not advance while in modes

#6554 5 years ago

Pinstadium should remove purple from the app for the betterment of the pinball community.

#6626 5 years ago

The mummy lock and tomb treasure shots are harder as they're the left ramp instead of the bullseye and right orbit. The mode starts and some others are easier as the ramp lifts and it's a lot easier to accomplish if you aren't exact or backhanding off the right flipper. Kind of a wash. The mechs are definitely cool but there's also the mo mechs mo problems some folks are having.

#6639 5 years ago

It could be telling that if you whisper "Pinstadium" in the mirror three times that guy appears out of nowhere and he's not responding to your simple question of whether or not his product will give you terminal eyeball cancer.

#6677 5 years ago

I have a pro or I would. Just open up your game and look at the underside of the playfield it should be pretty obvious.

Pasted from the other thread and added some more detail. Next time I'm at my buddys house with the LE I'll try to get a few snappies.

First, make sure the white cup / spoon is centered underneath the captive ball's post hexagonal exactly. The bracket can be bent slightly. If you don't have a leaf adjustment tool you eyeball the two leaf switch contacts with the captive ball in the resting position and push the metal finger behind the bottom leaf switch past the point where the two leafs make contact and release. Reevaluate the spacing and repeat if necessary. When you are finished you want a tiny amount of space between the contacts. To test, move the captive ball very slightly. The top leaf should move and the bottom leaf shouldn't. Any more and you should be able to see the bottom leaf move. This ensures you do not have it stuck on.

#6690 5 years ago

You're aware it doesn't register hits after spelling mummy the first time until you lock and during most modes, right?

#6692 5 years ago

If your orb ball is working as it should use the size of the gap on those switches as a reference.

#6704 5 years ago

Other ball trap is in the upper right behind a hex post and the side of the cab.

#6737 5 years ago

Mine was really early and shipped with .91 code.

Re:auto plunger- figure out if its hitting off the bottom of the upper right flipper pr exiting the shooter lane at too low of a trajectory. This is most easily accomplished by going to the menu, diags, coil test and testing the kick out coil. It'll spit a ball out and launch it. Get up close with the glass off and make sure it's not hitting the upper right flipper and determine if it's hitting high or low of the target loop. Remove the right middle plastic to reveal the adjustment screw for the top rail of the shooter lane. Adjust and retest.

Mine was giving me a fit as I thought it was set too low and it turned out it was just *barely* grazing the upper right flipper about 1/10 times.

If your manual plunger is not dead center both left right and up down it will also cause missed and rattling through the loop making the super skill shot very hard to obtain.

#6739 5 years ago

Make sure you right click > extract the file onto the root directory of the USB stick.

#6743 5 years ago

After you download the file from stern's website you have to "unpack" it. You should be able to right click the file and select "extract". It will create a folder with another file in it. Take that file and move it to the root directory of the USB stick (the letter of the drive with no other text after it, like "e:" or "e:/" not "e:/ironmaidencode/"

#6835 5 years ago

So based off of one trooper where you collected a WHOPPING 25m this whole operation needs to be reevaluated?

What is wrong with you people?

#6846 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Maybe add a call out for the Pro model that says in the devil voice "See, You've saved THOUSANDS by hitting the blinking arrows instead of a RAMP!" Then you will feel just fine and everyone is happy in the end.

Haha I need this!!!

1 week later
#6929 5 years ago

Why are you leaving it on for 2-3 days?

#6965 5 years ago

Why is it such a deal to flip it off and on every 2 days?

Stern here's your code fix easy peasy:

When timer = 48:00:00
AND mode = attract
REBOOT

1 week later
#7055 5 years ago

They used my reboot code hope I got a mention in the code comments

#7060 5 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

I got a fairly new run machine I believe, mine (a Pro) has a clear plastic over the regular plastic at the left pop area, to prevent ball traps, and a small post with rubber on top of the plastic at the back right corner near one of the right ramp posts, to block ball traps there, that I didn't notice on earlier machines. These are new fixes I presume? I'll have to snap a pic or two later...

Yup that's new

#7068 5 years ago

It's a reboot after 48 hours when the machine has also been inactive for 15 minutes IIRC.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 24.50
$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chalkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday?tu=chalkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.