20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #390 Stern Official Teaser Video Link for Iron Maiden Pinball Posted by Pinballrocks (6 years ago)

Post #798 Quick intro on Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by TheLaw (6 years ago)

Post #920 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Apollyon (6 years ago)

Post #1351 Link to short video clip of the Pro Model livestream on 3/27 Posted by Sparky (6 years ago)

Post #1675 Video of LE features missing from Pro that Prem/LE will have Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1682 Link to hi-res PDF of the feature matrix for Iron Maiden Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #2080 Premium/LE different ramp cutout (Pharaoh head) picture Posted by Pinzzz (6 years ago)

Post #2146 Link to gameplay video from Pro version in Europe Posted by Concretehardt (6 years ago)

Post #2498 Deadflip video on YouTube link. Posted by FalconPunch (6 years ago)

Post #2665 Iron Maiden Pro live stream link from Stream #2 Posted by Asael (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2998 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Don’t you want to at least see the premium before declaring it officially not worth the extra cash?

Lol, this is pinside, where people declare a pin a success or failure based on video, and not actually playing it.

#3007 6 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

I see your point however i really only think premiums are worth the upgrade if they provide extra shots. I only see some mechanical action added here and a variety to current shots. Cool to be sure but not worth the upgrade. Case in point Metallica. Coffin ball lock etc.... really cool but i have just as much fun on the pro. Everyone here is having a blast with the pro and that to me speaks volumes.
I can also get moulded eddies on ebay.

Personal opinion, but I played a pro and that specific shot you just hated on is sorely missed when you have an LE at home hooked to a shaker and external hub. Ill be in on a IMDN Premium for sure once its out for a bit. The little things matter lol

#3063 6 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Does anyone "not" like this game?

I don't like that I backed out of my LE spot a month before announced!!! Damnit!

#3486 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

LE backglass has the Panzer tank scene like the Album similar to the album A Matter of Life and Death with The Trooper on the right added in the battle scene. (What I'm told, I've not seen it)

44d715a935a3cc9113b652712ece7f61 (resized).jpg44d715a935a3cc9113b652712ece7f61 (resized).jpg

#3497 5 years ago

Game sounds amazing, but if The LE isn't something immediately recognizable as Maiden, that will be a major fail.

#3504 5 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

Ok, now it's the first time I am worried about the LE.

I would be shitting bricks right now.

#3510 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

i rate based on era. They are MY ratings and I do them only for myself to track games I feel like rating.
Andromeda is a kick ass game, esp for that era. Toys on a modern Stern are NOT up-posts, no matter how you spin it.
For Wooly it is jammed packed with toys. Those 6 flippers include 2 on a dedicated upper playfield, a troll mech, a sweet active lock in yet another toy, captive ball, and a helmut vuk. Always like when people dont know a game and think it is just 6 flippers.
To be fair, toys is the one category I rated METle slightly higher. That hammer is a cool toy. It cant save the rest of that turdfest, but it is a neat toy.

The fact you call Met a turdfest simply means you are clueless lol.

#4094 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Easy, give up your order and buy a premium.

I wish he would, the whole "Woe is me, my LE is making me sick" is getting old lol

1 week later
#5311 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I live near STL
All of our games have bullet holes in them

Democrats on the way!!

1 week later
#5862 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I like that they got rid of the out-of-place extra ball animation in 0.97. It was completely different tonally and visually than everything else in the game and therefore jarring. I assume the simple "EXTRA BALL" they replaced it with is just a placeholder while they come up with a new animation that actually matches the game.

"Jarring" lol

#6332 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Still scratching my head as to how this happens.
It seems so simple...

I said from the get go, Iron Maiden art could be photoshopped straight from the album covers and it would be a win. Zombie did a great job, but we do indeed have someone's interpretation of Eddie, not the iconic Eddie. I do understand licensing was a factor. The Pro is the best art package IMO. Pin is fun as hell!!

#6461 5 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Wait, I only have one patio...F my life!

I agree. F your life.

#6476 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Agreed! we are arguing over 3 kick ass art packages, look at AC/DC.. we dodged a bullet here as we could have 3 versions with old sweaty dudes plastered all over them! Thanks you ZY & Stern for not doing that.

I dont think anyone was worried about that, as AC/DC doesnt have any artwork tied to them.

1 month later
#7103 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Definitely will have the AZ peeps over when I finish the house renovations . . . maybe even sooner to help get the pins upstairs.

I'm here to help!!!

7 months later
#7156 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Me, too. Stern artificially limiting the use of them sucks.

What does artificially limiting them mean???

#7158 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

As a cost-savings measure, modern Stern pinball designs generally do not have subways under the playfield. It's a crappy edict that limits designers and makes the playfield designs more cookie-cutter (but saves Stern money which they do not pass on to the customer).

Wouldnt that be called officially limiting them though?

#7160 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't think they've made that edict public, but public or no, designs that have had them or could have them do not simply to save Stern money. That's an artificial reason not to have subways as far as I'm concerned.

Doesn't have to be publicly announced to be be official, just a known position within the company to not even bring a subway to the table, as it won't pass the bean counters.

Either way, its lame, subways add a whole nother dimension to pinball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday?tu=Roostking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.