20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #390 Stern Official Teaser Video Link for Iron Maiden Pinball Posted by Pinballrocks (6 years ago)

Post #798 Quick intro on Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by TheLaw (6 years ago)

Post #920 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Apollyon (6 years ago)

Post #1351 Link to short video clip of the Pro Model livestream on 3/27 Posted by Sparky (6 years ago)

Post #1675 Video of LE features missing from Pro that Prem/LE will have Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1682 Link to hi-res PDF of the feature matrix for Iron Maiden Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #2080 Premium/LE different ramp cutout (Pharaoh head) picture Posted by Pinzzz (6 years ago)

Post #2146 Link to gameplay video from Pro version in Europe Posted by Concretehardt (6 years ago)

Post #2498 Deadflip video on YouTube link. Posted by FalconPunch (6 years ago)

Post #2665 Iron Maiden Pro live stream link from Stream #2 Posted by Asael (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MikeS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#417 6 years ago

With how drunk the dude that announced this was I figured maybe Stern was announcing "Octoberfest". What a joke!

#477 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

so given the very weak "reveal" that this was, is it possible the timing of this was just because they know ACNC goes on sale on Monday and were hoping to suck sales from that?
I can't come up with any other logical reason why a business would do such a poor reveal with that drunk "comedian". Seriously painful to watch and uncomfortable to others also. You could see that the previous crew of announcers were very uncomfortable with how that went down and instant regret in partnering with Stern and handing over the keys to the car they built (i.e. PAPA competitive pinball and live streaming turns to drunk D listers announcing a game that people waiting 6 plus hours and not even showing anything besides the theme/band). This did not show good on anyone involved and guessing quite a few walked away with a very bad taste in their mouth for spectator competitive pinball.

Can't imagine George Gomez or the rest of the Stern brass will be too happy with the marketing team on Monday. Any time your product reveal involves a dick joke (white "wood") that's not putting your Company in a good light.

#1362 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

Are those LED lights on the shooter lane cover or are they part of the artwork? If they are 4 lights then what do they do? Keep track of something?

It's artwork. Likely the gauge for the skillshot.

#1959 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Seeing that the band has 50 LE’s allocated I wonder how much input they have with ZY.

I'd expect something similar as to when KISS LE came out. People forget that the band had an allocation of 50 LEs for that game as well. It's not the first time that a band has had a large allocation to themselves. In their case they autographed the apron cards and sold them for an inflated price to their biggest fans direct. KISS LE also had foil cab graphics and a real mirrored backglass like IMDN.

Even Metallica had a fairly large number of LEs reserved for their fanclub.

#2283 6 years ago
Quoted from ozzard:

Hey guys, just joined today...is the sound quality of the premium edition going to be decent? Just looking for opinions on how good the sound quality will be compared to the LE's which are all already sold out. Thanks in advance

Get one of the $79 Polk external subs and the sound will be better than the LE. Anything more than a stock system with external sub is overkill.

#2484 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Good to hear, but better than MET Pro? That’s a tough hill to climb!

I'm buying a Maiden Pro and not a Metallica. Better layout and less wood chopping in the ruleset.

#2485 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

2 way different pins.... met is a excellent loaded pro with great code and was only 4200-4500. Imd has a unique layout and code so far and is 5700. Cant wait to see all the upgrades on the premium/le version.

Now Metallica is over $5k and doesn't even have a color display.

#2531 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

From what Elwin posted on his Facebook it’s just a artwork licensing issue. Not saying there’s not more to it but if that’s the case it would be great to see both versions before I decide.

At this point I'd agree that it's smart to wait and see what the Premium/LE features look like before making a decision. I don't think domestic Pro's are supposed to ship until late May (after the LE's) which would give you some time. From what I can gather it seems like on this game that the LE/Premium features are mostly cosmetic. Pro is really just missing a physical ball lock and a lift ramp and has a standup target instead of a captive ball for the Orb shot. I can live without these which made my decision for a Pro an easy one. Figured I'd sock away the savings and put them towards KME's next game!

#2546 6 years ago

The timetable I was given from one distributor was:
Small batch of Pro's for U.S. locations and shows (namely MGC).-probably a few home games mixed in as well.
Pros for foreign markets
LE's
Large run of Pros for U.S. Market (Home and Location)
Premiums

This is a similar schedule as to what I remember Stern doing for Ghostbusters a couple years' back which was their last really hot title. It seems like Stern is really churning out games so hopefully they run more Pro's for the U.S. market before moving on to the LE's.

#2551 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

first games are going out NOW - I know operators who have already gotten their notice

Yes. I explained this in a later post. The initial small U.S. run was intended to get the game out to the public (shows and some locations) and wasn't intended for collector homes'.-although a few seem to be getting games. The big run is supposed to be coming after the LE's.-at least that is what I was told from one distributor.

Quoted from MikeS:

The timetable I was given from one distributor was:
Small batch of Pro's for U.S. locations and shows (namely MGC).-probably a few home games mixed in as well.
Pros for foreign markets
LE's
Large run of Pros for U.S. Market (Home and Location)
Premiums
This is a similar schedule as to what I remember Stern doing for Ghostbusters a couple years' back which was their last really hot title. It seems like Stern is really churning out games so hopefully they run more Pro's for the U.S. market before moving on to the LE's.

#2565 6 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Pro's are shipping now as many in my area have received theirs just today.

That's great! I guess I was fed some bad information. The wait was part of the reason I decided to order one of the MGC show games instead of ordering through another distributor and having to wait an extra month or longer for the big domestic Pro run.

#2616 6 years ago

Quoted from MinusWorlds:IMDN was discussed and decided month ago. Before we knew the expat title. Decided by those who have been waiting and talking about it for years, those who didn’t just jump on the bandwagon and pick an abbreviation months later after the release. (Not saying you specifically)

Why do I get the feeling that all of the discussions and posts discussing the acronym has already exceeded the time and savings from not having to type a few extra characters going forward. I'm just going to call it Maiden and hope that the two characters don't fill up the Pinside servers

#2632 6 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Yeah that's what I mean. Just seems too much... For example:
Select: rime of the ancient mariner, get to Trooper multi ball (different song), then drain.
Ball 2, select: Wasted years, then start rime of the ancient mariner mode and hear it - again.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love all of the songs included with the pin and don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I feel like it's missing a breather.

Isn't this the same thing that happens in Metallica?

#2718 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

We couldn’t manual plunge up the orbit... but auto plunger did no problem

This seems to be the case also on my game and a few of the other games at MGC that I've seen. When I get mine home I'll try to adjust and see if I can improve the strength. If that doesn't work I may try a slightly stronger spring.

#2727 6 years ago

I un-boxed my game at MGC last night and got around a dozen plays on it before having to leave. The game is amazing! I've been in the hobby since '04 and have played every new release game and I don't think I've ever seen another game that had this level of polish and breadth to the rules so quickly after release. At this point I don't even know what's missing or incomplete software-wise. Everything about this game feels well executed and thought-out. The layout has a ton of shots, speed, combos, loops and a good mix of tough, moderate, and easy shots. It doesn't really play like any other game that I can think of. The ramps I'd say are moderate in difficulty.-the left ramp is easier than it looks. The mini loop and super-jackpot shot are tougher to hit than I thought which is a good thing. The main loop is very repeatable and fun to hit. I love hitting the left orbit and then ripping off 3-4 consecutive loop shots! The power orb shot is actually pretty tight which is a good thing as it's not something you really want to hit "by accident". my guess is that this is by design. The spinner shots and the sounds associated with them are awesome! It's great to see a game with really good spinner rules. Lighting revive using the lower left spinner is a great rule as are making that spinner score double in Fear of the Dark. You can tell that the team behind this game put their heart and soul into it! I love that there are only 5 main modes in this game. I'd rather have 5 modes that are well thought out and feel unique than 125 modes that feel the same. The modes in this game are just as fun as playing the multi-balls which is rare in games today. The game doesn't play as brutal as games like TWD and GOTG but isn't easy either. I'd say it's just about right. Most of my drains came as a result of "playing loose" with the game and not being able to react to the speed.

As far as other aspects of the game go I think the artwork is phenomenal and may be the best looking modern game to date! The sound and callouts are all really well done and the music really fits pinball well. The display does a great job of telling you what you need to do and displaying where you are at. Yes the style may not match Zombie Yeti's artwork but when you're playing you don't care. It still looks good and does the job it needs to do. I think the lights and use of RGB lighting for the main shots on the Pro is really well done.

I really can't come up with any gripes or things that I don't like about the game. For a Pro model it doesn't seem like anything is lacking. I am looking forward to seeing what the differences are in the Premium but I am 100% satisfied with my decision on the Pro and can't imagine that the upper tier models will be "that" much more fun to play. I'm putting the savings towards KME and his team's 2nd game (whenever that comes and I don't really even care about the theme). From this point forward I'm really not interested in seeing what re-hashed designs the other Stern designers come up with. Now that I've seen and played this game which is totally original with a unique layout and excellent "code complete" rules, I think this is all I really want going forward. The only other NIB game I really have an interest in is TNA for similar reasons. -JJPOTC and DI are both excellent games but I won't consider them due to price but will gladly play them on location!

I'll provide an in depth review once I actually get the game home and spend more time playing it but my thoughts so far is that Stern really knocked this game out of the park!

#2736 6 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

I'm pretty sure that is how it is supposed to work. On all of the video footage I have seen, this is what is happening. I also haven't read anything about it having a magnet back there.

Correct. The target is just 3 switches (outer ring, inner ring, center) that the ball hits and bounces off of after registering. There isn't a magnet which is a smart choice. If there was one it would get smashed and mangled as magnet cores are way softer than a pinball. The target works perfectly for what it's intended to do.

#2818 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So how did this dea work out?
Do you normally buy from Marco? Were you offered some deal because of this?
Just curious how this launch and “pre paid” games deal happened. People,buy the show games all the time, but this is the first time I’ve heard of this opening of pre paid games in bulk like this... from Marco of all people (who I didn’t realize so many ppl used as a distro?)
Thx!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looks-like-marco-specialties-is-giving-a-discount-at-mgc#post-4270006
As someone that pre-ordered an Iron Maiden from Marco for the show I can't recommend them enough! Great company and I would definitely buy from them again! Marco and everyone in the booth has been super nice and helpful and the process was really smooth. They even had a game unboxing party Thursday night. Excited to bring my game home after MGC tonight!

#2855 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I believe the LE will look amazing! Remember the band is keeping 50 LE’s and who knows more about kick ass Maiden art than IMDN. No way they are going to put out a weak art package on the flagship model, especially considering that it had to be approved by the band and they are gunna be sitting on 50 games!

I have no doubt the LE will look phenomenal! I talked to Zombie Yeti at MGC and asked him what his favorite art package was of the 3 and he said the LE. He wouldn't give me any details but I'm sure you guys are in for a treat!

As far as the 50 games for the band thing goes I don't think the band will be sitting on them and giving them all away to friends and family. Chances are these will be sold to fans at a later date through non standard distribution channels as has been done in the past by other band machines. I remember Metallica had 50 LE's held back for the Metallica Fan club and KISS had 50 that they signed and sold (at an inflated price) directly to fans. I think the 50 games is just a way to make sure that some of the games make it to the Iron Maiden fans that aren't pinball guys which would have been left out in the dark otherwise for the LE.

#2862 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Maiden has said that they will have IMDN pins in their VIP tent during the upcoming tour. Not sure if an LE is really the proper game for that setting but it could be the answer.

They'll probably have 1 set up available to play with a sign letting the fans know where they can order one for $12K.

#2907 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I think AS A GAME it will surpass MET. Some people may still get thrown by the band vs band.. but the game has a lot to offer.
More variety in shots.. more variety in objectives... huge differentiators in scoring for playing great vs just playing.. and it doesn't abuse you like ghostbusters.
MET is faster but Maiden is more varied. Many may actually find Maiden gentle on draining.. and 'easy'. But the difference will be in scoring... You can't get big score by just surviving on Maiden, you gotta do the right things and you will be rewarded.

Agreed. I like Metallica more than Maiden as a band but Maiden is a better game which is why I own one of those and haven't picked up Met yet. Maiden has a far better layout, spinners on all models, better display and callouts, a rule-set that never makes you feel like you're chopping wood, etc. The best part about Metallica is the CIU modes for which you are lucky to get 1-2 per game typically. Maiden has really good modes available all the time as well as objectives such as loops and a great combo-system. It's really not even close in my opinion. And with solid/complete code out of the gate I have a feeling Maiden will be sitting atop of the top 100 in no time. It really doesn't have any weaknesses. Games like Met and TWD took close to a year from release before they were even fun thanks to Lyman's code.

#2935 6 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Like Met I don’t believe the gameplay will be affected by the changes. All the shot will be there just a little more mechanical action.
I haven’t seen anyone playing the pro with a frown on their face. I’m saving some coin and going pro here.

I think it's a better Pro than even Metallica because it has spinners and color changing LEDs in the main inserts. It's really just missing a ball lock, lift ramp, and captive ball in terms of playable features.

#2944 6 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Go back and watch the Archer videos if you want to see the Pre/LE features. The sarcophagus is cool as hell.

Do you think the ball release for Sarcophagus multiball will be manual like it is on Archer? -basically you slam the captive ball to knock the balls out of the back. Or do you think they will release some other way? I know the balls will lock in via the left ramp (via diverter) but I'm also assuming they'll lock somehow using the subway under the lift ramp? Curious to see how it all works once we see pics of the LE/Premium.

#2945 6 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Connector in hand is maiden. Plugged in is guardians. Looks the same. Hmm.

Jim, thanks for keeping us updated on your shaker install problems. I've got a shaker on order and hoping that the shaker is actually programmed into the game and able to work under the current code and that are games are able to use shakers without extra caps for the node boards?

#2950 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I would think its necessary to dump the locked balls at the end of the game like every other Stern so I'm sure there is some way to clear them out of the captive ball area.

Good point. They must lower down into the underworld scoop as Jeffsarcade mentioned and then maybe eject via a vuk up to the back of the playfield between the 2 divertors where they are held for multiball? In Archer the balls went from a subway and ejected out of the lower left scoop there's no scoop in IMDN.

#2972 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

I was just looking at the features matrix again... so on the Premium/LE it's not a traditional captive ball with a ball and target behind it... instead it's a hit-detecting newton ball that will detect M-U-M-M-Y hits and award the letters with the Mummy Multiball balls locked behind it?

Yes. that's my understanding. I believe it's designed to work even when there's no ball behind it to transfer energy to.-so it's basically a switch that doubles as a newton ball when there are balls locked behind it. I wonder if the mystery orb will be some kind of clear sphere with a color changer in it?-maybe something similar to the Palentir in LOTR?

#2974 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The bullseye on the pro is unfortunately just a static target. When I played a pro I kept thinking the ball was going to be held on it (LOTR or TOM style) or at some point would open to allow the ball to pass through it. Nope and as a result I don't find it a satisfying shot to hit since the ball just drops back to the playfield.
It's possible that the bulleye shot on the premium / LE does something more interactive.
In the "Backstage Pass" PDF on Sterns site it says "Shooting Pharaoh Target opens the Pharaohs Tomb to lock ball". It's possible that opening the Pharaohs Tomb is in reference to the pharoh target to opening on the premium / LE.

That would totally suck if the target grabbed and held the ball every time you shoot it. That target gets hit a ton in regular play and having a magnet slow it down would be a major downgrade in my opinion. It works perfectly as it is and I think it's a cool toy!

#2996 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thsts bc met is probably the best pro ever and borg pros are usually designed first .

I think this is the new "King of the Pros". Maybe if Met Pro had spinners, color changing inserts and a color dmd it could compete. I want to like Met Pro but can't get over the dead orbit shots with no spinners.

#3003 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep and iron m is also over 1k more... met also has 2 scoops, inline drops, magnet and a bash toy. They are 2 totally different pins which is a good thing and both will be great in the same collection. Each will have their fans.

Agreed. But Met Pros are over $5k shipped now and with a color dmd it's just about a wash price wise.

#3030 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Alright guys; have had my game for 2 days now. Guess I can give a honeymoon phase of a review
This game delivers on so many levels I don’t know where to begin. I guess let’s just get it out of the way, KMFE is a pinball golden god! He absolutely crushed it. Sterns new hires stepped up to the plate and they didn’t just get a homerun, or a grand slam; no they hit this one out of the park - into the lots, breaking windows, and crushing everything known to man.
That said, let’s get on with the review. Don't want to read it all, well here's my TLDR: This game is addicting, like dangerously addicting. You will not want to stop playing unless you're soulless and don't know what fun pinball is.
The rules are so good…so good! There is so much to shoot for and anything you focus on progresses some part of the game. It starts off with high energy and it just keeps getting better and better as you progress - it doesn’t stay at one stagnant level, it just keeps going and going and going. It never slows down, but always speeds up. There are times you want to cradle and trap up and think, but at the same time you want to rush into shots while you have a 2x or 3x going. It’s the only game where I don’t feel like I should purposely drain balls during the ball saver period while focusing on one ball or one shot; there are so many things to shoot for and all of it matters, and you’re rewarded on different levels depending on how, what, or when you shoot the shots. It’s fantastic, and it feels gooooooooood.
Every shot feels good. The super skill shot / super jackpot shot is the hardest shot in the game by far; almost as hard as gem, but it feels so dam good when you hit it - its a ‘fuck yea’ moment when you hit it intentionally. The main loop shot is brilliant. I always felt the warp ramp in ST was the best shot in pinball, this main loop has surpassed it. It’s such a fun loop to hit. The mini loop is so cute, but oh so brutal to hit, yet extremely satisfying when you hit it. It’s almost as hard as that super jackpot shot. The ramps are outstanding. Overall, the shots are difficult, yet makable and is even more fun when you get zoned in.
Not much to say about the artwork that hasn’t already been said. It speaks for itself. The cabinet, the backglass, the play field; best art package to date. I cant wait to see the LE & PREM!
As for the display; it also delivers on many levels. I understand some may not like it, but it works and it works good. Im so glad its simple and legible. It’s nothing to gawk at as an observer, but It’s also not a glob of chaos nor is it hard to follow. Simple and to the point and gives the player precisely what they need to know. It could use some polish and upgrades and may be the weakest part of the game, but it is still one of sterns best LCD integrations. Better than AS & SW for sure, almost as good as BM66.
Sound…O-M-G the sound! The call outs are fantastic. Both the beast call outs and the lady narrative; the game is packed with call outs, and they’re good, real good. Creative, fun, interesting, and relevant. The sound effects are top notch and the music fits perfectly. Favorite call out to date, beast voice “Welcome to my world…….under glass.”
Alright, that all said, time for the bad. Some of the code could use some polish; like hitting a center ramp jackpot, there’s a slight delay with the choreography that could be polished up - I think it’s during aces high. Switch logic could use some polish as well, such as if you lock a ball with the spinner shot there’s a chance it’ll lock 2 balls if the spinner switch gets triggered after the initial ball lock animation. Shooting the middle ramp pharaoh target has its inconsistencies and has at times (fairly rarely) shot back down the middle ramp or hopped the up posts and puts the ball back in play. Ive done some dialing to this aspect like turning down left flipper power and adjusting level/pitch, and it has helped greatly. Otherwise, hitting that 3-switch bullseye target is fun as heck! Even when it bounces around, its fun to hit and aim for the bullseye. Most of that bad stuff is minor and nitpicking - the thing that sucks by far the most on the game is the inconsistency of the auto plunge around the loop. That said, KME mentioned that there’s an adjustment screw under a plastic at the end of the shooter lane that dials in the plunge through the loop. I have yet to play with that screw yet, instead I had already put a washer under the screw of the exit gate which has helped my machine immensely, I plan to play with that adjustment screw though this weekend.
All in all. TLDR part II: If you have this game on order, you will not be disappointed. I cant wait to see the Prem/LE gameplay. If you do not like this pin, you are not human and probably don’t like pinball or life as we know it. Enjoy, and go play some maiden, it's worth it!
Curious to see how I rate this game in 6 months, but I'll go ahead and call it now; best stern to date! EDIT: ....no, best pinball to date! Enjoy

Thanks for the review! I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said about this game. It's a masterpiece and I'm still amazed Stern was able to release a game that's this good right out of the gate with complete and polished code. It is already rivaling TWD as my favorite game of all time and that game took over a year for me to warm up to it (once Lyman perfected the code) and I had to replace the stock sounds to get rid of the Hillbilly guy. There really are no flaws in Iron Maiden. I reviewed it on Pinside and couldn't find really any areas to fault it. I guess you could say it has a lack of toys compared to some games but I'd honestly rather have my sub $6K IMDN Pro than any other NIB game that is available to play today. Toys aren't really necessary in games if you have a great layout and utilize what you have well. I'd take 2 spinners that are programmed well over a bash toy, moving playfield, or pop up toy any day of the week! The two hottest games on the market right now are IMDN and TNA and neither game really has any major toys so to speak.

A couple thoughts on the game:

1. KME deserves a ton of credit for nearly everything about this game but I'm really impressed with the rest of the team as well. A few of the guys are brand new to pinball like Rick the lead programmer and Harrison the engineer and they hit the ground running and delivered a great product on time and complete! I think in KME/Rick Stern has found a software/rules team that can rival what Lyman is doing on the other side of the Stern shop. Zombie Yeti absolutely killed the art package on this game! It's the best art I've seen on a Stern game. The guy that did the sound (Jerry Thompson) also did a spectacular job as did everyone else I didn't mention. I think these guys are going to push the other teams at Stern to do an even better job and I think we're going to see some of the best games we've ever seen out of them.

2. I really want to thank KME for including spinners on the Pro and actually developing rules that utilize them well! lack of spinners on Pro games is the #1 reason I haven't bought a Metallica Pro and opted for TWDLE over the Pro. I'm a Pro level buyer and will only buy a higher model if I've played it a ton and determined that it's one of my top 3 games of all time. I didn't buy my ACDC Prem or TWD until years' after they were initially released and after many hundreds of plays on route. If a Pro model has everything I want up front I have no problem jumping in early because the price is much more justifiable as I am not a wealthy person. I'm already saving up for KME's second game and as long as it doesn't skimp on the basic necessities like spinners then I'm a buyer.-I can also say that color changing lights are probably my second favorite feature to have in Pro models. I don't even necessarily care what the theme is as long as the game has a great layout and awesome rules.

#3038 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

For people that have played it, how is that left ramp shot? Is it a nightmare if you brick it? Do the shots feel good. For some reason those pops in the front are reminding me of a stern title I hated (xmen) with those placed up front.

The left ramp isn't too bad. I'd say it's only slightly more difficult to hit than the right ramp but it's probably psychological because of the pops. I'd say both are of moderate difficulty. The shots on the left ramp don't have to even be super clean. Quite often it will graze a pop bumper and still make it around. The right ramp is a more dangerous ramp to miss on. A weak right ramp shot will often end up in the left outlane.

#3039 6 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Does anyone "not" like this game?

I don't "like" the game but rather I "love" it

#3094 6 years ago

When KME was first hired at Stern I told myself and several of my collector friends that I was planning to buy his first game as long as the Pro model was based off the Archer layout and had 4 flippers and kept most of the gameplay features intact including spinners. I just knew that his game would shoot well and have really good rules. Over time the rumors changed over which game he was working on. Throughout the year I heard rumors of GOTG and Deadpool and finally Iron Maiden. I didn't really have a strong preference for any of them over one another. I liked all the themes but didn't love any of them or feel any special connection to the themes. I knew this is a title that I'd buy based on Keith and his layout alone. Let me just say after seeing and playing Iron Maiden I'm really glad that this was his game! I think the excellent artwork by Zombie Yeti really brings it over the top but everything about this theme and how it is implemented is awesome! From the music to the sound effects, to the callouts and just how the rules and modes are designed around the songs so well, everything is just executed perfectly! I know since buying the machine I've been listening to Iron Maiden's music a lot more and really growing to appreciate it more than I did before. Even if you aren't a Maiden fan I'd encourage you to play this game and just see how cohesive everything is and how well the theme is implemented and how it just makes for an excellent pinball machine!

#3103 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Hey Eric, great to hear you are blown away! Congrats on the new pin.
For over a year, I was excited about Spooky's ACNC. After seeing ACNC, wasn't thrilled about the haunted house focus. Alice isn't really featured on the PF...not a traditional music themed pin focused on band art/music/etc.. Apparently, Spooky received feedback that folks were tired of music themed pins (which explained their design point). Maiden is proof that folks still dig the music formula when you have great artwork, layout, and rules. I'm more of an Alice Cooper fan than Iron Maiden, but Stern will be getting my $$ this time around...
snaroff

I don't think Iron Maiden is any more of a "band" pin than Alice Cooper is. Iron Maiden doesn't feature any of the band members and doesn't focus at all on concerts or touring or playing songs on a jukebox or really anything related to music in general. Maiden is strictly focused on the Legacy of the Beast comic book and Eddie facing off against the Beast. Very similar to what's done in Metallica or Alice Cooper where the focus really isn't on the band at all.

#3255 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Make no mistake about it, this game is Bad Ass! The hype is real, and this game is the real deal and then some.

Yep. I have over 100 games in on my Pro and agree. It's hard to believe that there's even a better version of it coming out (Prem and LE) that no one has even seen or played yet. It might just break the Pinside ratings scale

#3287 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

how i said few pages behind, my only "complain", watching live stream, was that the action seems only to be at the upper center, as quite evbd was shooting there... nothing right side (as simply there's nothing under the right lane, pity to not have put a "sneak in" scoop behind the right upper flipper, to add another shot)... and about left side, spinner, target power, or bumpers seems to not really been aimed !?
what now as lots of you have & play this game ?
just a ask...

The modes do a good job of making you shoot the entire playfield. In "Rime" you start off the mode having to shoot all the left side shots. In "Icarus" you have to combo the ramps. The power features also make it so that you have to shoot ramps and orbits. You have to shoot for ramp combos a lot in single ball play if you want to make Cyborg multiball.

At the beginning of the ball (when ball save is on) I also try to go for that lower left spinner as much as I can to try and light "revive" and also to toggle the modes.

#3334 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

combination ball lock/Newton ball, which allows the player to physically
knock a Newton ball onto the playfield to be an active multiball.

Nice to see that they borrowed an idea from the greatest Heavy Metal game of all time..... Heavy Heavy Heavy Metal Metal Metal Meltdown!!!!

#3514 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The irony is the Pinballlife shaker motors worked fine with 0.92.

Mine didn't and was PBL. Works great on 0.93 though!

#3589 5 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

What was their last release where the PF art was different?

GOT Premium.

#3745 5 years ago

Backglass looks nice but I prefer the Pro's cabinet art. A lot brighter looking than I expected that's for sure.

#4167 5 years ago

After digesting the pics and looking at the playfield mech differences I'm trying to figure out if the LE/Premium features are actually upgrades from a playability standpoint. The main differences from left to right.
1. Orb target-. I like that the Pro target is recessed and more difficult to hit because it's not a target you want to hit by accident. On LE it is shaped like a pinball and sticks out which makes it easier to hit. Advantage Pro.

2. Left ramp diverter- on LE it functions 3 ways. When diverter is down it functions as a normal left ramp. When it's up it either feeds the captive ball mech or feeds the upper left mini flipper. Will have to play to decide which is better. Will likely have less flow than the Pro when that diverter is up.

3. Captive ball mech- this is the biggest difference between the models. On the LE when there isn't a ball locked behind it it basically functions like a stand-up target whereas on the Pro it is always a true captive ball target. During mummy mb it is likely way more fun on the LE as you will have to lock balls in it and smash them out for jackpots. Big advantage LE during mummy mb. Advantage Pro during regular gameplay when there isn't a ball locked behind it and it isn't acting like a true captive ball.

4. Lift ramp and scoop on LE vs. fixed ramp on Pro - when ramp is lifted on LE it most likely acts like a scoop that can either lock the ball and hold it or fire the ball back out. On Pro the ramp is fixed so the ball just diverts to one of the upper flippers via the orbits. More flow and less stop and go on the Pro. Will have to play both to see which I prefer.

Aside from that most of the differences appear cosmetic and have to do with either lighting or the molded figures.

#4169 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I hope the LEs are still signed on the PF then clearcoated. Keith's signature on that sticker on the left apron screams "cost cutting" to replace the less-convenient-to-do signatures under the clear.

I don't think it's cost cutting but rather that it makes it easier for Stern to deal with warranty replacements. With all the playfield issues they had with ghosting a couple years back and having to ship customers populated playfields it's just easier when premium and LE playfields are the same vs. having to keep a bunch of signed and cleared playfields on the shelf.

#4232 5 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

I would guess Iron Maiden will announce it next week on their website.
The LE photos were sent to distributors so buyers can see what they are buying. Premiums don't ship for quite awhile, so no rush to get the photos released.

I wonder if Iron Maiden will be selling their allotment of
close to 50 LEs direct through their website next week? Really why else would they be so close guarded with the LE pics and have the right to show them first unless they were planning on offering them for sale to their fans?

#4303 5 years ago
Quoted from robx46:

Pro Owners, I'm wondering how the speakers are? have this game coming & wondering if I'll end up wanting to do a speaker upgrade.

Speaker upgrade isn't needed but I would highly recommend connecting to an external sub. Mine sounds incredible! I also recommend the official Stern headphone jack as it also allows you to change the volume of the main speakers without opening the cabinet. Much easier to crank it up on demand!

#4305 5 years ago

All of Zombie Yeti's pinball artwork looks incredible! We are lucky to have him in the industry. I'm sure with the foil sides and mirrored backglass and the deep red side art it's going to look amazing in person.

#4309 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

is there a sub out jack for an external? sorry im not an audiophile but my extra sub just has one cable going in (line in I think?). I usually buy a pinnovators board to connect it to older games

No there isn't a line out for the sub on the Stern unit. What I do is take some standard speaker wire and solder it to the two lugs on the cab speaker and then run it out through the holes in the back of the cabinet. Your sub should have a speaker wire line-in. 5 minutes and you're up and running!

#4314 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

sadly this sub only has the one cable line in. it was part of a receiver 7,1 packages. Ive used it on a few games but had to buy the pinnovators board. looks like Ill have to do the same here when a board comes out.

Amazon has the Polk psw10 on sale for $90 right now.

https://www.amazon.com/Polk-10-Inch-Powered-Subwoofer-Single/dp/B0002KVQBA/ref=mp_s_a_1_2

I've got mine hooked up to my infinity 500 watt home theater sub right now and it rattles the whole house!

#4392 5 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Changed text on Met so DMD. Why it would be different with an LCD? It is just a screen.
If I was a huge fan of Maiden, Metallica, Gun and roses (I am), or any other band I would still put the songs I love the most in the game and replace those that I need to do.

I think your best bet is to go with instrumental versions of the Iron Maiden songs or instrumental versions of other music. Music from John Carpenter's "Lost Themes" might fit in well as it is dark and ominus and kind of fits in the Iron Maiden universe. I'd try it but I just like the Maiden music far too much to consider swapping it out!.

There are just too many callouts and things to work around with the screen and playfield text to go with anything that isn't either Maiden or instrumental.

#4587 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I would love to see the Pro model be about as good as the Premium. That would encourage me to get one for sure.

At this point it's worth waiting until the LE gameplay reveal and Prem pics but my gut feeling tells me that the Pro is going to be the best looking and playing version of the 3. No lift ramps, ramp diverters, scoops or physical ball locks to slow the ball down and kill your flow yet it keeps all the flippers, spinners, RGB inserts and everything else that makes the game fun. And I like that the Orb target is recessed instead of sticking out. The cabinet art is going to be tough to beat for the Premium. I mean it's got "Killers" on the back box sides and "the Trooper" on the cab. I think it's hands down Stern's best Pro to date and they are going to sell a ton of them!

#4601 5 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Look, there is a lot of heart and soul put into all pinball machines (I hope at least). I credit Stern for getting Elwin on board and re-theming his awesome pre-existing design and adding amazing ZY art. It’s a fantastic game. It’s right there with MET and TWD. It’s still $&@%ing crazy how little is physically on this game for the price. That’s not shitting on Stern or the game. It’s just a fact.

What current Pro model has more? Don't forget that this game has a full size LCD screen. It's similar to Met Pro in features but has 2 extra flippers, 2 spinners, extra jump ramp and triple target, RGB led inserts, better sound quality and light fading due to Spike. Sure Met has a couple of scoops and a bash toy but I think overall Maiden Pro offers more. Both games have metal ramps and a captive ball which is nice. Plus it's got nearly finished code out of the gate which is awesome!

I'm sure the LE/Premium extra features will be cool but I expect that Stern will get far more Pro orders than Premium following the reveal and gameplay.

#4961 5 years ago
Quoted from Raegor:

This game looks great but there is so much 2D plastic it's kinda of ridiculous.
I'll get it in 3 years when the code is finished and people mod out all that 2D junk with 3D replacements.

Once you play one you aren't going to want to wait 3 years to own one Code is great and will be complete very soon too.

#4986 5 years ago
Quoted from ItsOnlyPinball:

Positive! Check out 11:25 of the Dead Flip stream...

Just double-checked and yeah it does divert during Icarus and kill off any ramp combos you would have built up. Kind of a big deal for that mode at least!

#4988 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

They can always modify the code

They can but Icarus is a mode you typically want to stack with a multiball and if you can't stack it with Mummy that takes away a big part of the game.

#5284 5 years ago

Nice! Does it have the new match sequence and new FOTD animations?

#5363 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Same SS but I only played at MGC. Where would Cliffys go? Is there a scoop in back can't see in pics, I mean there has to be right?

Maybe a Cliffy under the lift ramp the prevent pf damage when ramp slams down (similar to TWDLE) and on the edge of the scoop kickout in the LE? The Pro shouldn't need any Cliffys besides shooter lane protector and trough hole edge protector.

#5412 5 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Yes lightning looks the same

Why does the Pro look like it has "Skittles" GI lighting? Factory should just be white.

1 week later
#5882 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Please can someone give me a rundown of the pro to premium differences and if they are making the pin better or worse?
I realize it’s a matter of opinion but I haven’t seen this talked about (I have not read this entire thread if it’s been discussed can tell me a post number that I can go to).
Thanks

Sure
Premium "upgrades"
-Red GI which looks dumb.-not my words. Lol...
-captive Orb instead of a stand-up which makes the orb shot easier which is a negative
-ball lock and lifting captive mech. Cool when it works but also a place for balls to get stuck and give you switch errors. Ball searches are great for when you want to sip your beer though
-lifting ramp and scoop. Makes your mode starts easier and shoots the ball back at your lower flippers as opposed to giving you a shot with the upper. I prefer the setup on the Pro.
- figure upgrades instead of flat plastics and the cool spinning flasher light thingy in the back.

Pro is the way to go on this one imo...

#5896 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

You also have to consider that the code is early and the LE\PRE features will likely be enriched through code. For example, they could and should, make the under the ramp scoop a physical lock. Hold it there and fire it out at some point at the start of a multiball or as an add-a-ball. I don't know the rules well enough to say where exactly, just that it's possible.

The problem with most LE/Premium features in games is that Stern underutilizes them in code. They don't typically want to make the game experience that much different from the Pro. Things like the Iron Hyde playfield in transformers, the GOT upper playfield, ACDC lower playfield, X-Men pop-ups, etc. just don't get utilized to their full potential and don't have very good rules built around them. Maybe that will change on Maiden but as of now I don't think the extra premium features give you that much extra as far as gameplay enhancements go.

#5906 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Star Wars is an exception IMO. Hyperspace multiball doesn't seem right with no balls whipping around the loop. The Hyperloop is awesome plus the Death Star shot with the ramp up is a totally different shot.
Also, Ghostbusters Pro doesn't even have a real right ramp, no physical subway lock, etc. But very little "code" needed to support those.

I haven't owned either GB or SW but if I did I would pick up the Pro versions over the Premium. I've spent a good amount of time on both and think that the Pro versions of both games just play better and smoother. On Star Wars the plastic ramps on the Pro feel smoother and I like the way the horseshoe shot feels better without the jump ramp. It's nice that you can backhand the Death Star shot on the Pro which isn't really feasible on the Premium. The hyperloop is a really cool feature when you get it going but the game just doesn't feel as good to shoot compared to the Pro. On GB Premium the left ramp isn't nearly as smooth to shoot and I get way more airballs than I get on the Pro. Premium just feels clunkier and more brutal to play and I'm not a fan of the magna-slings. I don't get nearly as frustrated playing the Pro. I also kind of like the right ramp setup on the Pro vs. the Premium. It does make it a bit right flipper heavy but the game is an easy one to post-pass on which allows you to transfer to the left flipper easy enough.

#6065 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

#415 arrived in good shape!
Some more tweaks needed than most NIBs I've bought, nothing serious. But a couple unplugged connectors, bent outlane rail, etc
But best of all, it appears they even forgot to include the ball for the mummy shot.. after realizing nothing happens when hitting it.
Did this ball come with the game already in the right location, or was it supposed to be in the coin box?

That should be correct. You need to lock a ball via the left ramp before it becomes a true captive ball shot. The single ball target will still register though.

#6078 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

This is the captive ball for the sarcophagus lock.
It registers sometimes, sometimes not. The design is pretty terrible, in my opinion. The plastic is super thin - doesn't feel like a commercial part at all.
It literally rocks back and forth in this plastic "cup" like plastic piece. Not sure who designed it but they should rethink this thing.

You probably want to try and center that plastic spoon on the metal rod, similar to how you would adjust a pop bumper.

Does the orb shot on the lower left use the same type of switch/setup?

I thought I read somewhere that it was supposed to use some kind of Eddy sensor to detect the hits but that doesn't seem to be the case.

#6236 5 years ago

Would love to buy a Premium translite to swap into my Pro! Anyone know the best way to get one? For me the Pro cab art is my favorite along with the premium translite. LE gets bonus points though since it has a mirrored translite and foil cabinet. All 3 art packages are simply fantastic!

Can any of the Photoshop gurus out there mock up a pic of the Pro with the Premium translite? Thanks!

#6254 5 years ago

Many thanks! Great combo. I'll have to try and find a Premium translite!

#6406 5 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

Anyone know if stern is putting out side blades for the prem and pro? Or are they just putting them in the LEs?
I know 3rd party blades will be out all over the place, was just hoping to have artwork with Eddie in them even if its different than the LE blades.

On the Head2Head interview Zombie Yeti said that there were art blades and other official accessories (including a topper) coming soon.

#6512 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

For one they help prevent ring dings in the decals for players who like to slap (like me). Also, if you notice, many of the LEs have them, so if just gives it a little more of a substantial look. IMO of course. I'm sure you see things differently.

Stern's powdercoat (non black) sucks for this on their lollipop rails. My TWDLE powder coat started rubbing off because of wearing a ring when I played it. Now I make sure to remove my ring whenever playing that game or my ACDC Premium. On the non powdercoat games I've never had an issue with wear on the cabinet. I think the mylar flipper button protectors are the best option in that they prevent wear and allow you to see all of the artwork.

#6517 5 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

I like lollipop rails as well. Though I nudge more than I slap I never take off my ring when playing. Also I dont ask or expect any guest to take off their rings when playing either, especially if we are having a party. I like the extra protection and not having to worry about permanent damage or wear.

That's true for the stock "black" Stern lollipop rails but if you have a Stern LE game with colored powdercoat it will rub right off if you wear a ring over time causing permanent damage. Mylar is a better option.

#6528 5 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

Ya it would suck if it started to rubb off on powdercoats and in that case youre right mylar would be better. Id just worry about potential ring dings though.
Do most people ask others to take off rings before playing?

Rings are harder than Stern's powdercoat. This was within a couple hundred plays on a HUO game. My last game with Stern's crappy powdercoat.

IMG_20180518_182940 (resized).jpgIMG_20180518_182940 (resized).jpg

#6538 5 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

#110/500, here, working well, no apparent issues.

Good to see you enjoying the hobby again Russell! Maiden is a phenomenal game.

1 week later
#6820 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hard to remove something that wasn’t there in the first place. The mode is designed to work with LE/Prem features. Pointless to do that if the features aren’t there. I’m more than happy with what’s in the game now and the current power jackpot tomb award #3, lets me continue progressing to Tomb Award #10 faster

I agree. The rules feel perfect on the Pro as-is. If it doesn't make the game better I think they should leave it off or at least make it optional on the Pro.-off by default. It needs to fit well into the rule-set and the progression of the game or else it could be a road-block towards getting to 2MTM, Cyborg and Run to the Hills since it isn't really a requirement for any of those and you would likely be playing it fairly often since it's only the 3rd Tomb award (I'd move it to 5th after EB).-and since it's more than 1 ball it likely won't be stack-able? If it isn't extra lucrative it may end up being one of those modes you either time-out or avoid playing. I would like to hear more about it though and see what it's actually like!

#6824 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You nailed it.
Ultimately, we need more info on this mode. But if I can’t progress to 2M2M, NOTB, nor RTTH wizard modes AND I have to play this nearly every other game, no thanks.

When I first saw the Backstage Pass where it mentioned Madness I figured it was the 8th and final Tomb award and was another wizard mode but it seems like RTTH is that now that at 10. I figured RTTH was for the 2nd level Eddy award completion. 3rd award just seems too frequent. Seems like 5 may be a better spot for it as it's still attainable yet challenging and doesn't block you from as much stuff at that point.

#6876 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Trooper mb was actually easier on earlier code as ripping the spinner could award 2 locks. How it is now, and I believe .97 too, is when you light lock at the drops via a sweep or 3 drop hits when lock is lit, it will lite all 3 locks that can award a lock at either the right orbit or inner spinner orbit. The second time lighting locks is much harder; it takes 2 sets of drops to light one ball lock, then you have to go through 3 sets of drop banks again to light the 2nd lock, and again the 3rd.
Going for drops is a risky shot but if you can sweep them and light your locks and start multiball and get 25M every time you play the game, then more power to you.
In Keith's interview he talked about difficulty of the game. He wanted to be easy in the first 5 minutes of play for casuals but give advanced players strategic ways to utilize those easier multi balls (i.e. multipliers, loop jp's, etc...). As you progress, the game starts shifting your shots to the more dangerous risky shots. To me, in my opinion, this gives the game much more 'one more game' appeal because it doesn't feel wood choppy (which Keith also mentioned in his interview), and gives the game that 'one more game' appeal as you get to the harder stages you drain ball 3 when you were so close to blowing it all up.
All in all; I don't personally see any issues that need to be addressed. And if you think 25M is a good trooper mb, you may want to 'Play Better'

EDIT: And if you think it still needs to be 'addressed'; go into settings and make the locks harder - bingo, addressed!

I've been playin' better on Trooper Played one game after work tonight and put this up!

IMG_20180601_170858 (resized).jpgIMG_20180601_170858 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#7087 5 years ago

I ordered a Premium translite for my Pro from Stern and installed it. I think it matches up really well!

IMG_20180619_202938 (resized).jpgIMG_20180619_202938 (resized).jpgIMG_20180626_061913 (resized).jpgIMG_20180626_061913 (resized).jpg
#7097 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

they've always sold the pro translites and gave them away as launch party prizes
however, if you wanted a premium or LE translite/backglass, you had to provide proof of ownership. this is the reason why so many MET owners were scrambling to purchase the premium translite from marco's when they had them available. the only other time I've seen them is on ebay when an owner was selling off theirs
replacement LE backglasses were only available as a exchange for a damaged or destroyed backglass. I believe that they actually had you send in a good portion of your original as proof that it was destroyed (eg. you accidentally dropped it

I think this may be the first time that Stern has sold Premium translites direct from their site, but in the past they have been available to purchase through distributors and limited retailers. If you notice in my pic I've also got a LUCI translite in my standard ACDC premium as LUCI translites and cab decals were available to purchase through various outlets. The LE backglasses are another story and Stern doesn't provide those for sale like you mentioned. I don't see any reason for them not to sell Premium translites as the premium models are unlimited in production just like Pros.

Marco has almost all of the recent Stern Premium translites for sale on their site:
https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=premium+translite

#7100 5 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

I can't think of what the difference between the Aerosmith pro and premium translites are on Marcos page you listed... And the big price difference.
I own a premium and I thought it was identical to the pro. Just the LE had the mirroring..
Sorry to take this off topic..
Brian

I think the Premium has more purple in the artwork vs. the Pro which is more of an aqua blue. Aside from that I think the artwork is pretty much identical.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MikeS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday?tu=MikeS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.