20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #390 Stern Official Teaser Video Link for Iron Maiden Pinball Posted by Pinballrocks (6 years ago)

Post #798 Quick intro on Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by TheLaw (6 years ago)

Post #920 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Apollyon (6 years ago)

Post #1351 Link to short video clip of the Pro Model livestream on 3/27 Posted by Sparky (6 years ago)

Post #1675 Video of LE features missing from Pro that Prem/LE will have Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1682 Link to hi-res PDF of the feature matrix for Iron Maiden Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #2080 Premium/LE different ramp cutout (Pharaoh head) picture Posted by Pinzzz (6 years ago)

Post #2146 Link to gameplay video from Pro version in Europe Posted by Concretehardt (6 years ago)

Post #2498 Deadflip video on YouTube link. Posted by FalconPunch (6 years ago)

Post #2665 Iron Maiden Pro live stream link from Stream #2 Posted by Asael (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darth_Chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#109 6 years ago

Come on Stern.......be quick or be dead lol

299B4369-7953-43CA-8D42-86E736EB98C9 (resized).jpeg299B4369-7953-43CA-8D42-86E736EB98C9 (resized).jpeg

#211 6 years ago

1EA974EB-7AC2-4699-B145-EE79A36BFD05 (resized).jpeg1EA974EB-7AC2-4699-B145-EE79A36BFD05 (resized).jpeg

#321 6 years ago

Wow, no trailer, teaser, nothing......come on they could have just name the game without even showing that at that point. Been waiting weeks for that announcement.

#366 6 years ago

The problem is they got us hanging for hours today and they knew a lot of people were watching to see this. What an opportunity for them. I was please to see Jack Danger cause he is one of us and he represents us. Everytime they are revealing live action of the upcoming game from the Stern factory he's the guy who represents pinside voices. The machine is not just at Blueprint state work in process Jack said it himself : I played the whitewood version. The comedian said he saw the artwork.....well come on Stern.........share. We are the ones who will pay for these machines. What a let down......but the important thing is Iron Maiden confirmed........Stern marketing still sucks but I prefer they come up with a super cool pin than improve their selling techniques. I must admit confirming Lyman would have been a big relief. Bah more to talk in the next weeks.

#437 6 years ago
Quoted from tmick73:

Iron Maiden is a dream theme for me. I was really excited for some official news. I parked my butt in front of the tv and did something I’ve never done before...I watched competitive pinball for 3 straight hours and had a few drinks. Sure, the “reveal” video was short and lacked photos. I looked at it as a glass half full thing...I got to watch some amazing players do their thing. Maiden is actually coming and I learned quite a few things about becoming a better player. Time well spent.

That's the spirit !!! That's what it's all about

#483 6 years ago

That legacy of the beast worries me. The best Maiden material is from the 80. The last acceptable album is fear of the dark but the prime stuff is :

1980 : Iron Maiden (*)
1981 : Killers (*)
1982 : The Number of the Beast (*)
1983 : Piece of Mind (*)
1984 : Powerslave (*)
1986 : Somewhere in Time (*)
1988 : Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (*)
1990 : No Prayer for the Dying (*)
1992 : Fear of the Dark (*)

If stern are not targetting that period for the songs and the artwork it will be a real let down.

Understand your audience for that specific project.

#999 6 years ago

Holly mother of...... I'm Stunned

artwork looks amazing

songs list..... right on

and that's the PRO ....not to bash the PRO........ but imagine what the LE and premiums will look like

can't wait to see how this baby flows and play but so far I think I'm in love and thrust me I don't give my love easy lol

#1291 6 years ago

Pin feels right......... made me completely forget that Saturday night borring announcement.

Artwork is awesone, to be honest with you I never thought we would see pictures that soon and even less that we would see actual gameplay that same day.......... great job stern

The songs list is dead on...... video animations are super cool and are based on the song selected at the plunge....plus each ball you get to chose a different song. When you go on a mode the song related to the mode switch a la Metallica.....which I always loved.

Callouts voices are creepy and very satifying....... nice touch and fit Perfectly.

The 4 flippers to « climb up » on the playfield and access different shots is refreshing.

Very dear and dream theme to me and was very apprehensive these last few days.

Code is basic, more animations and variety will be implement and deeper modes will eventually arrive in time. But so far nothing but great news to me.

I have to be honnest I have been pushing for that theme for many years and today was The Day Stern did not drop the ball.

Sure buy for me can't wait to see the LE and I NEVER said that before but for that theme, with what we saw so far I really don't mind to pay hundreds of dollars more to get the LE. I usualy go for a Pro, if I really wanna threat myself and get the additionnal toys I might go premium. But in that case even if premium and LE have the same toys I would go LE just for the art I like more. Never say never.

My opinion

#1293 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

As predicted.....we can now confirm that Pinside officially lost their shit

Brain left the building 8 hours ago lol

#1346 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Basic? The interview with Keith said the game will ship with 1.0 code, or very close to it (.98).
Rob

I missed the beginning of the stream. So did not hear that part with Keith. Great if they mentionned that. Poor choice of word on my part when saying basic. I was only implying that code will only get better.

#1928 6 years ago

Some people might not like bruce's voice but almost if not all their songs on the list have instrumental kickass versions. With pinball browser and switching a 4 min 20 sec song for the same song without lyrics should be a walk in the park. Just saying. Personaly I'm keeping everything as it is since I like maiden so much. I just wished they would have done live versions of the songs too. Just like on AC/DC premium. You hit the fire button to switch from live songs to studio versions in the attrack mode.

#1997 6 years ago

So when are these LE / Premium pictures are coming out

3 weeks later
#4047 5 years ago

To each his own but I prefer the Pro art cabinet over the LE. Just like I prefered Premium/pro art on ghostbusters over the LE which I truly find disgusting. Said it many times this is my dream theme and with gameplay like I've seen and comments from people it looks like a grand slam. Keeping in mind this pin is leaving the factory with a mature code. This is all good. Will buy one for sure but I don't feel like spending the extras for this artwork. Maybe if the toys and gimmicks still worth it than the premium it will be for me. I was really open mind with this dream theme. So even if LE would have been all gone I would not mind paying extra to buy someone spot but now I feel the premium might be better for me if the toys are awesome. If not pro is perfect. So if some people were expecting to make a profit on an LE they planned to flip it aint going to be with me hehehe. I keep remebering ALL the people who were making comments how maiden will never happened and basically sucked when I started threads 5 years ago. Now some of these people might have seen the light cause some of them created the same patern again : pre ordering an LE they havent seen a thing about.....ahhhhhhhh pinside.

#4513 5 years ago

Premium pictures.......... where are they ?

#4821 5 years ago

Was it today that deadflip was playing the LE ?

#5306 5 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

It’s there and you screw out on, not the most impressive piece but still custom

Are these bullets holes in the front on the cabinet ? Right next to the coin door. It looks crazy cool

#5310 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Fooled me initially, too. They do look photorealistic, but they're just art.

Wow, looks real and Doh, just to bad it's not at the same time

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darth_Chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday?tu=Darth_Chris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.