20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #390 Stern Official Teaser Video Link for Iron Maiden Pinball Posted by Pinballrocks (6 years ago)

Post #798 Quick intro on Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by TheLaw (6 years ago)

Post #920 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Apollyon (6 years ago)

Post #1351 Link to short video clip of the Pro Model livestream on 3/27 Posted by Sparky (6 years ago)

Post #1675 Video of LE features missing from Pro that Prem/LE will have Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1682 Link to hi-res PDF of the feature matrix for Iron Maiden Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #2080 Premium/LE different ramp cutout (Pharaoh head) picture Posted by Pinzzz (6 years ago)

Post #2146 Link to gameplay video from Pro version in Europe Posted by Concretehardt (6 years ago)

Post #2498 Deadflip video on YouTube link. Posted by FalconPunch (6 years ago)

Post #2665 Iron Maiden Pro live stream link from Stream #2 Posted by Asael (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1859 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Yeah..IMDN. FeM makes me think of the Fembots on that old episode of the Bionic Woman.

Fembots, those were awesome.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#1875 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

OT Concretehardt health update: I wont lie the last 24 hours have been rough! I went back to work part time on Monday and yesterday I had a seizure at work, I spent 7 hours in the emergency room last night having brain scans and blood work. The good news is that the area where my brain tumor was removed looks ok (no bleeding) but the DR thinks that the stress of work is causing my brain to fire faster than what I am able to tolerate and when I push too hard I have a seizure. I am back on my anti seizure meds which is a big setback for me as I hate the way I feel when im on those meds!
Now for the good news.. While I was in the hospital last night I took the opportunity to tell my wife that I just sent a deposit on an $8800 pinball machine (IMND LE). It was the perfect time because I had just had a seizure and she was feeling sorry for me. My plan worked! she was totally supportive of my ridiculously expensive game purchase.
I have made a lot of progress in the last few weeks considering that 5 weeks ago I was telling my wife where I wanted my ashes to be spread and 3 weeks ago I could barely talk.
Yesterday was a big setback in my recovery, but I am very happy to be alive and even with everything I have been thru in the last month I feel very lucky!

I truly wish you the best. I had a stroke and three brain surgeries. I have been through a lot of what you are going through and will go through. I might be able to help you with some of the challenges. (I would try to) I will be around Pinside, you can always reach me here. I am Mike Bodak.

Good luck my friend.

#1876 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I truly wish you the best. I had a stroke and three brain surgeries. I have been through a lot of what you are going through and will go through. I might be able to help you with some of the challenges. (I would try to) I will be around Pinside, you can always reach me here. I am Mike Bodak.
Good luck my friend.

One of my brain surgeries.

Again , reach out anytime, my friend.

#2261 6 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

So Iron Maiden has never really been a staple of my musical diet (I’ve always liked Fear of the Dark, but I’ve had the impression it is considered one of the poor IM albums), but since all the talk on the forums I pulled out all the records and put them on my smartphone and have been grooving to Iron Maiden since several weeks now. It is really growing on me. I think their music is perhaps not as immediately accessible as Judas Priest, but I’m finding there is a fair amount of suble depth - interesting instumental passages, sudden rhythm changes, great drumming (I often find myself wishing the drums were louder in the mix - one of the things I like about Metallica records) and pretty courageous vocals.
Still not sure of the idea of a music pin - if I have all the records... but the layout is super intriguing and I really like that it appears so much time and thought went into it and the rules. I imagine the music, together with sound effects and call outs will create a high energy pinball game.

I would suggest the song revelations on piece of mind. It's starts slowly and rolls on through. It started rolling through my mind all those years ago. Still it rolls!

#2262 6 years ago

Since Metallica was mentioned. Escape.

Putting the headphones on now. 6:39 am. Ignore the clock.

2 weeks later
#3191 6 years ago

I digress...

Children of the damned.

#3254 6 years ago

It's time for some suprise summer concerts from Iron Maiden.

It would nice to be seeing them soon with all this hype.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday?tu=Azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.