20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 144.
#4851 5 years ago

Just watched the sarcophagus explanation. That is pretty awesome. Create your own captive ball!

#4852 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

HEY!
We're still makin out in here.
"Doesn't anybody knock anymore?"

Hope you at least had the courtesy of giving him a reach around

#4853 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

I think this game is great for everyone, to be honest. I really liked the Prem/LE features. Prem/LE owners will feel they got their money's worth while Pro owners won't feel like they were left out.

You said it perfectly. The pro is a very strong pro model gameplay wise and personally thats how it should be in my opinion. This game is going to make lots and lots of people happy. I personally wanted to be able to buy a pro and save some money toward my next game and it looks like that is exactly what i will be able to do.

My next game hopefully will be The Munsters and i may splurge for a Premium on that since i love the theme but i wanted Maiden also but only wanted the Pro model........without having to buy a game that I felt like is lacking in the gameplay and features department. Just the little stuff like putting the spinners on the pro, they should never take away spinners from the game just because its a pro model. Thats ridiculous when they do that, just my opinion though of course.

This game F*cking rocks man and i love it!

#4854 5 years ago

Hmmmm

Might go Pro on this one

#4855 5 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Hope you at least had the courtesy of giving him a reach around

Oh he did trust me. Grysszzz loves doing that kind of nasty stuff!

#4856 5 years ago

I've been thinking I would go premium (assuming the art package isn't completely awful) but after watching the stream I'm leaning more towards the pro. I'll want to play a premium/LE before deciding for sure but based on what I saw even though the additions are great, I'm not sure I can justify the additional expense for premium.

Regardless, I love the game and am looking forward to getting one. Sure it will be great whichever version I end up with.

#4857 5 years ago

Fucking idiots. It's not a reach around if he's sitting beside you.

#4858 5 years ago

You can totally replicate th GI effects on the pro... it has the same lamps turn off just change thb ones that stay on to red. Watch the pro.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=2513s&v=456THtyKy7s

#4859 5 years ago

I like what I see. The colors on the playfield are fantastic. Looks to play very smooth. I'm not a IM fan but the pin looks fun. CONGRATS to Stern and Keith. Can't wait to play it this Friday at Allentown.

#4860 5 years ago

I'm still getting the premium, but yah, the added features don't really equal 1500 in value honestly. The premium should have been 6500 - 6700.

#4861 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Fucking idiots. It's not a reach around if he's sitting beside you.

Do you guys shave each other’s armpits & sing Maiden songs to each other?

#4862 5 years ago

Naw Bob Dylan for armpit shaving. Then Mobb Deep for the aloe.

#4863 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

You can totally replicate th GI effects on the pro... it has the same lamps turn off just change thb ones that stay in turn red. Watch the pro.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=2513s&v=456THtyKy7s

After seeing what them boys have done to their metallica “promeums” yea anything’s possible.

#4864 5 years ago

Thanks for tuning in tonight, everyone!
The Iron Maiden LE is flippin’ sweet!
Here is the broadcast backup!

#4865 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Aurich I apologize for the low blow in that chat. Ya went all caps on me though lol. Regardless, that was dickish. Luv ya bud.

lol I was just f—ing with you man, I didn't take any offense back, you know we're good

#4866 5 years ago

nintchdbpict000375788105-e1514891254825 (resized).jpgnintchdbpict000375788105-e1514891254825 (resized).jpg

#4867 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Aurich drove my truck back to the Westin from my first and the officially last PL party. So yeah...he's my #1 guy.

You are leaving a lot out of this story

Pro tip: if you go somewhere with Gryszzz make sure he turns his lights off when he parks!

#4868 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

After seeing what them boys have done to their metallica “promeums” yea anything’s possible.

Well I think without any modification. The white GI turns off on the pro too but all the lamps are white . Just make others red.

#4869 5 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Thanks for tuning in tonight, everyone!
The Iron Maiden LE is flippin’ sweet!
Here is the broadcast backup!
» YouTube video

Thanks and awesome stream as usual!

Ps. I would love to hear how the LE art looks in person

#4870 5 years ago

Really like the pro cabinet art, but that translight needs to go.

#4871 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Do you guys shave each other’s armpits & sing Maiden songs to each other?

Armpit thread is a must..

#4872 5 years ago

Au Chanté Gryszzz!
En haute les fers!

#4873 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

The sarcophagus has three positions. When it’s in it’s lowest position (pointing down) it dumps the ball into the subway and the center ramp lifts up and ejects it onto the playfield.

No, it just ejects out the back to the orbit - see it here

Edit: Sorry, it does both!

#4874 5 years ago

Keith said when the timer runs out during Mummy Multiball, the sarcophagus dumps the ball into the subway.

#4875 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Armpit thread is a must..

Must or musty

#4876 5 years ago

Goddamit Aurich for the last time the lights were off. It was the Slayer me and Don listened to for half hour that got left on. But hallelujah! We met the NE dudes! Lifesavers. Every last one of em.

#4877 5 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Au Chanté Gryszzz!
En haute les fers!

I only listen to Autopsy. Goodnight.

#4878 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

We met the NE dudes! Lifesavers. Every last one of em.

Haha, those dudes were the best. Did all that shit to help with a Street Fighter II pin strapped down in the back too!

#4879 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Pro tip: if you go somewhere with Gryszzz make sure he turns his lights off when he parks!

Pro-er tip: don’t play four player games by yourself at a pinball show that Gryszzz is attending.

#4880 5 years ago

Guess its wasnt that big of deal over the pro bc not much has been said.

#4881 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ya normally these threads are really active after the streams - seems like even more love for the pro value. I was pretty sure I was going to get the Prem....now not sure.

#4882 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

The video of what flynnibus showed us - is that feature supposed to be exciting?

#4883 5 years ago

I’m happy that both the sarcophagus mech and the left ramp mech move slowly via motors vs a fast solenoid snap to change positions. Very cool.

I think slamming balls under the raised ramp looks super satisfying also.

Hard to really judge how much of an impact the LE/Prem experience has without experiencing it in person but there’s no doubt the Pro offers an excellent experience as well.

#4884 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

The video of what flynnibus showed us - is that feature supposed to be exciting?

Stern wld say so.... i like the extra stuff and the different rules and shots but none of it has a huge wow factor. Ill make my final decision when i play both tho

#4885 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Stern wld say so.... i like the extra stuff and the different rules and shots but none of it has a huge wow factor. Ill make my final decision when i play both tho

I know right? I would upgrade from my pro so I am not “reaffirming” to myself what I have already, but did not see anything super special to make a big move. Maybe if I dug the band more also?

Bet Prem will play really well though. Pro plays great. All good for pinball in Maidnentown.

#4886 5 years ago

Im still 100% down for my premium.

I like the extra features (yes could have been more... cause I like magnets and long subways!) And certainly dont think they hinder gameplay at all but add to it.

I am biased about the theme though as I am Maiden fan so theme itself guaranteed a spot in the lineup and to me that makes up for any lack of feature value for the price of the premium.

Overall im happy with what I saw on the stream and cant wait to get it in!!!

#4887 5 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

Im still 100% down for my premium.
I like the extra features (yes could have been more... cause I like magnets and long subways!) And certainly dont think they hinder gameplay at all but add to it.
I am biased about the theme though as I am Maiden fan so theme itself guaranteed a spot in the lineup and to me that makes up for any lack of feature value for the price of the premium.
Overall im happy with what I saw on the stream and cant wait to get it in!!!

Nice! Also I bet Prem will have a solid art package. Just a guess.

Had 3 true Maiden fans over at my house to play mine - think all three will buy. If you are a fan of the band and good pinball you are in for a treat!

#4888 5 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

cant wait to get it in!!!

that's what she said!!!

I'm such a child .___. ....

#4889 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Nice! Also I bet Prem will have a solid art package. Just a guess.

If the feature matrix is correct and its egyptian themed then it should tie in perfectly to the playfiled and hopefully complete the whole package as far as looks go.

I hope it will look like the powerslave album but wont be surprised if it doesnt. But i belive it will be inspired by it like the backboard graphics are.

Kind of hard to screw up the egyptian art theme as your going to either have eddie as the sphynx or pharoah eddie, each one fitting perfectly with the game. That works on the cab sides or backglass for this pin!

Heres some egyptian eddie art from the video game (which i havent played) and the comics (which i havent read) but im guessing we will see art or art theme along these lines:

eddie-pharaon-iron-maiden-no (resized).jpgeddie-pharaon-iron-maiden-no (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg
b9090286b9d03ed6218dd169c27bfeeb_xl (resized).jpgb9090286b9d03ed6218dd169c27bfeeb_xl (resized).jpg
th-2 (resized).jpgth-2 (resized).jpg

#4890 5 years ago

Maybe this one on the left not the mini me eddie lol!

1200x630bb (resized).jpg1200x630bb (resized).jpg

#4891 5 years ago

Sure be nice when the band finally makes this public so we can see it.

#4892 5 years ago

Or maybe even mummy eddie which would still be cool! Hope i dont eat my words but they cant go wrong on the egyptian theme!

Iron-Maiden-Legacy-of-the-Beast-Mummy-Eddie-Icon-Gaming-Cypher (resized).pngIron-Maiden-Legacy-of-the-Beast-Mummy-Eddie-Icon-Gaming-Cypher (resized).png

#4893 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

that's what she said!!!
I'm such a child .___. ....

Of course she only says that after its already in!

#4894 5 years ago

Thanks for the stream Jack excellent work as always

Was great to see the extra features, The beacon used as a timer is pretty cool.

Mechs look great, clean and simple. Need a strip of mylar for ramp drop zone perhaps ?

Really happy they do not slow the game down, great work Keith and team for excellent mode integration/execution.

Very cool to see display getting extra build, looking forward to the new animations !
Keith getting chased gone

Again super excited, Can't wait for my LE

The approval game is really painful, dragging things out
Can it be a simple yes/no ? is it the band or management drawing this out ?

Now lets see the Premium !

#4895 5 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

Or maybe even mummy eddie which would still be cool! Hope i dont eat my words but they cant go wrong on the egyptian theme!

I thought that with the LE!

#4896 5 years ago

It's about what you can expect from a Premium/LE game. A few extra features that don't change the gameplay too much. I think the LED flasher is my favorite part of the package so far. The left ramp diverter is neat too.

Rob

#4897 5 years ago

So, I'm curious if people are sticking with the LE, going Premium, or Pro. Is the LE $3.3k+ better than the pro, a 58% price difference? Or the premium $1.6k more, a 28% difference? It seems more like a 10 or 15 percent difference in gameplay watching the stream, but I haven't gotten to play any of them yet. Hard decision!

#4898 5 years ago

I’m sticking with the LE. I can’t say it’s $3.3k “better” than a Pro or $1.6k “better” than the Premium . . . all I know is that I really want the LE and want it now! I just purchased a bunch of Iron Maiden Trooper beer to celebrate when the LE arrives.

#4899 5 years ago

I'll go with that reasoning!

#4900 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

So, I'm curious if people are sticking with the LE, going Premium, or Pro. Is the LE $3.3k+ better than the pro, a 58% price difference? Or the premium $1.6k more, a 28% difference? It seems more like a 10 or 15 percent difference in gameplay watching the stream, but I haven't gotten to play any of them yet. Hard decision!

The best thing about it is, there is no bad choices because they are all amazing. I dont think anybody is crazy for spending the extra coin on the LE or the Premium and i dont think people who buy a Pro are getting a inferior game either. I say if you have the extra money then go for the Premium and if you are on a budget then get the Pro and you will be as happy as a little kid on Christmas morning!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.