20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 144.
#4751 5 years ago

Played it at the Pinball Lounge in Orlando. It really is an awesome game. Played one game then moved on to IJ. A Imdn superfan than came in and played it non-stop for the next two hours. The game sound was cranked to 11. Wouldn't leave the machine which nearly drowned out any other game that I was playing. I am now cured of ever owning this machine.

#4752 5 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

They said the terms were the band has to release first? I guess if they don't record the stream that might not break the rules, but I don't see how it's not breaking the rules if they do record it, unless "stream" somehow gets around the legalities of first right to show images.

yes, the licensor has first rights to releasing the game photos before stern can.. But deadflip is not stern.

#4753 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

yes, the licensor has first rights to releasing the game photos before stern can.. But deadflip is not stern.

I see. Didn’t get that != means does not equal.

#4754 5 years ago

But they will be streaming it from the Stern facility. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be legal. I bet am email and social media post goes out sometime this afternoon from Iron maiden.

The again, perhaps they won't show LE cabinet art today and just show the playfield.

#4755 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

But they will be streaming it from the Stern facility. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be legal. I bet am email and social media post goes out sometime this afternoon from Iron maiden.
The again, perhaps they won't show LE cabinet art today and just show the playfield.

we don't know the details of their license agreement, it could have been as specific as "stern will not put images on their website (sternpinball.com) prior to the licensor releasing images," etc.

#4756 5 years ago

I got my pro yesterday and find it a lot fun. Here is just a litle glimse of it.

20180430_162413 (resized).jpg20180430_162413 (resized).jpg

20180430_162408 (resized).jpg20180430_162408 (resized).jpg

20180430_190416 (resized).jpg20180430_190416 (resized).jpg

20180430_161112 (resized).jpg20180430_161112 (resized).jpg

#4757 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

LOL Let's be honest? Yea, lets...the breadth and depth combination in IMDN and lack of chopping wood is exactly why it's being considered one of the greatest pins alive by a good majority of players, good players at that.

Every pin is the greatest thing ever when you first get it. Iron Maiden is off to a great start, but let's give it some time.

#4758 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Every pin is the greatest thing ever when you first get it.

Try telling that to most of the GOTG buyers last winter...

#4759 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Every pin is the greatest thing ever when you first get it. Iron Maiden is off to a great start, but let's give it some time.

What?! Give it time?!!! That's crazy talk!

#4760 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Hahaha...touché, but even then some people were trying to defend GotG's sad debut.

#4761 5 years ago

Forgive my ignorance and my lack of full enthusiasm for the band, but can Pinball Browser be used to swap songs and graphics on this title?

This game looks amazing, and the Egyptian theme is RIGHT up my alley. I even don't mind the Iron Maiden songs as part of various modes. My problem is I'm not at all an Iron Maiden fan, and the upfront jukebox aspect is a real downer. I don't want to have to pick a song before each game/ball, I don't really like any of them.

Swapping just songs would be weird, because there are logos that would still list the song names. So, can both the songs and the logos representing the songs be swapped out? No idea what to swap to, but just curious if the jukebox part of the game could be edited. The rest of the package looks stellar, and I'm really interested in a Premium.

#4762 5 years ago

Looking forward to the Dead Flip stream. Up the Irons!

A lot of our US friends won't know who is in this picture

IM& BN (resized).jpgIM& BN (resized).jpg

#4763 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Forgive my ignorance and my lack of full enthusiasm for the band, but can Pinball Browser be used to swap songs and graphics on this title?
This game looks amazing, and the Egyptian theme is RIGHT up my alley. I even don't mind the Iron Maiden songs as part of various modes. My problem is I'm not at all an Iron Maiden fan, and the upfront jukebox aspect is a real downer. I don't want to have to pick a song before each game/ball, I don't really like any of them.
Can both the songs and the logos representing the songs be swapped out? No idea what to swap to, but just curious if the jukebox part of the game could be edited. The rest of the package looks stellar, and I'm really interested in a Premium.

This probally isn't the game for you.....

But, yes you can swap the songs out with Pinball Browser. The big "Gotcha" is that you can't change the time it's expecting to play. If you remove a song that runs 3:30 with a song that runs 4:00, the last 30 seconds will be missing. Plan accordingly.

#4764 5 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

A lot of our US friends won't get who is in this picture

It’s you Mike!

#4765 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Abobalee boo abbobalee bobo

#4766 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Oh, they like it much better now.

#4767 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Still have my GOTG it was a long wait but 0.95 and the game is badass.

#4768 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Still have my GOTG it was a long wait but 0.95 and the game is badass.

Let’s not get crazy here. Badass? IMDN is badass...GOTG, not quite there.

#4769 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Nah, I was responding RandomGuyOffCL's post, sick-wid-it is E-40's label, all his albums are on it, as well other members of The Click, he was asking for an E-40 pin, and I was agreeing. So two of us!
But I freely admit Iron Maiden will sell much better. I bet you could sell a Beastie Boys pin to this crowd though. People would be calling for Sabotage Multiball.

Catching up on this thread and caught this old post...

I was thinking more of sik wid it universe pin...40,legit,d-shot,little Bruce, celly,rhythm x, etc...

I’ll be working with Aurich to get this into production in 2000 weeks

#4770 5 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Let’s not get crazy here. Badass? IMDN is badass...GOTG, not quite there.

He's right.

#4771 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

This probally isn't the game for you.....
But, yes you can swap the songs out with Pinball Browser. The big "Gotcha" is that you can't change the time it's expecting to play. If you remove a song that runs 3:30 with a song that runs 4:00, the last 30 seconds will be missing. Plan accordingly.

The rules and the art are awesome. Like I said, I don't even mind the Maiden music during the modes. I kinda hate jukebox style games anyway, and this one seems even more frivolous in that the songs you pick up front are just for music, not for modes. Would seem from a gameplay standpoint this would make it that much easier / less impactful to circumvent.

#4772 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

The rules and the art are awesome. Like I said, I don't even mind the Maiden music during the modes. I kinda hate jukebox style games anyway, and this one seems even more frivolous in that the songs you pick up front are just for music, not for modes. Would seem from a gameplay standpoint this would make it that much easier / less impactful to circumvent.

You can also just turn the volume of the music way down in the settings and still hear the callouts.

#4773 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

But if you change all the songs out you will now have modes that are attached to non Maiden songs. Also the graphic for picking songs will still be all Maiden. Also as someone pointed out earlier you will need songs that are pretty exact same length of time.

#4774 5 years ago

What happens when your ball drains to the song playing? Where does it start over? In other words is it like ACDC or Metallica?

Swapping songs can suck if there's a bunch of carefully set up cue points that don't work with the new tracks.

#4775 5 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

A lot of our US friends won't know who is in this picture

Bad News with Maiden in the early 80's?

#4776 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

What happens when your ball drains to the song playing? Where does it start over? In other words is it like ACDC or Metallica?
Swapping songs can suck if there's a bunch of carefully set up cue points that don't work with the new tracks.

The song continues where it was on your next ball unless you decide to change it to a different song, which is cool.

#4777 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

But if you change all the songs out you will now have modes that are attached to non Maiden songs. Also the graphic for picking songs will still be all Maiden. Also as someone pointed out earlier you will need songs that are pretty exact same length of time.

I wouldn't look to change the songs attached to modes. I don't HATE Maiden, I just don't really care for them. If I interpreted the last stream correctly, the songs you pick at the start of a ball have nothing to do with a mode. Isn't that true? It's just what you hear batting the ball around until you start a mode that has a song attached to it, right?

I guess my main thing is when I don't really care for the music, the exercise of "pick what song you want to hear now" seems stupid. Frankly, if there was a way to turn off the song-select in the settings and each ball just started with a random song from the list, that would probably be enough to resolve my issue.

#4778 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I wouldn't look to change the songs attached to modes. I don't HATE Maiden, I just don't really care for them. If I interpreted the last stream correctly, the songs you pick at the start of a ball have nothing to do with a mode. Isn't that true? It's just what you hear batting the ball around until you start a mode that has a song attached to it, right?
I guess my main thing is when I don't really care for the music, the exercise of "pick what song you want to hear now" seems stupid. Frankly, if there was a way to turn off the song-select in the settings and each ball just started with a random song from the list, that would probably be enough to resolve my issue.

There is a way to turn off song select for each ball. Eskaybee did just that. So basically you pick your song once just like MET. The problem with swapping songs is the song is now gone....so whatever you swap it to is the song that the mode will play. And like Aurich said, the start/stop points don’t always line up in a good way.

#4779 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

There is a way to turn off song select for each ball. Eskaybee did just that. So basically you pick your song once just like MET. The problem with swapping songs is the song is now gone....so whatever you swap it too is what the mode will play now. And like Aurich said, the start/stop points don’t always line up in a good way.

And yes you are correct. Your song that you choose has nothing to do with the modes.

#4780 5 years ago

Snapmeme_1525205246974 (resized).jpgSnapmeme_1525205246974 (resized).jpg

#4781 5 years ago

Lol I agree. But hey....to each their own

#4782 5 years ago

Thats awesome! Lol

#4783 5 years ago

Damn KPG, is that what happened to the durmmer’s face?

#4784 5 years ago

Wow, completely redesigned!!

Not!! LOL. Let’s go!!

#4785 5 years ago

Wasn't the stream supposed to start at 4:00 Central?

#4786 5 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Wasn't the stream supposed to start at 4:00 Central?

Delayed a bit.

#4787 5 years ago

Anybody else
Having problems with the stream?

#4788 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Anybody else

Nope working great.... its just arts and crafts instead of pinball lol

#4789 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Anybody else

Yep, some sort of a delay looks like

#4790 5 years ago

There's a woman sewing something on screen....what am I doing wrong?

#4792 5 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

There's a woman sewing something on screen....what am I doing wrong?

Playing pinball instead of sewing. It should be on in a few lol.

#4793 5 years ago

Sweet there is a subway

#4794 5 years ago

Damn, I was all ready then got a phone call... missed the explanation of the sarcophagus lock!

#4795 5 years ago

Pretty sure my di uses the same type of rgb flasher?

#4796 5 years ago

The extra features are neat and add more shots and stuff to the game. I also really like the rgb flashers and red gi effects .

#4797 5 years ago

I like some of the new animations. Fear of the Dark was cool.

#4798 5 years ago

Wonder if pro can be modded to get the red GI?

#4799 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Pretty sure my di uses the same type of rgb flasher?

It's not just RGB, it 'rotates' like a beacon. This is another feature from Archer.

#4800 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It's not just RGB, it 'rotates' like a beacon. This is another feature from Archer.

Cool feature .. jjp flasher also stimulates things like that also on dialed in and potc.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Wanted
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/96 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.