20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 144.
#4651 5 years ago

I work with a Muscle builder and he used to come at me all pumped and getting in my face showing is arms till i told him : i look at you and no mather how hard you Train it will never change your ugly face he then stopped doing it lolll

#4652 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I think he meant to get on pinballsingles.com

Ohhh man... If only that were a site!!!
And you know guys... I only put that avatar on because I thought more people would have their own image up... I was wrong...
And my looks and my body never got me a dang thing in life. Doesn't help with women. Women don't care... Personality is what counts. Only means I can move heavier objects with a little bit more ease than the normal person... Which is actually perfect for having pinball as a hobby.

#4653 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

And you know guys... I only put that avatar on because I thought more people would have their own image up... I was wrong...
And my looks and my body never got me a dang thing in life. Doesn't help with women. Women don't care... Personality is what counts. Only means I can move heavier objects with a little bit more ease than the normal person... Which is actually perfect for having pinball as a hobby.

Yeah, there would be like 5 girls everyone would compete for!...

#4654 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Yeah, there would be like 5 girls everyone would compete for!...

This one for Diospinball .. LOL.

#4655 5 years ago

FedEx Freight tracking shows my Pro arriving on Friday. First NIB...first pinball machine ever. So pumped!

#4656 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

This one for diospinball .. LOL.

I bet many here would still do the deed. I would not.

#4657 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I agree. Just talk to operators and you'll learn that Stern games hold up really well on location. I was super skeptical about Stern "quality" but have been blown away by BM 66. I've owned many Williams machines, and a JJP as well. After TPF, I went to Cidercade in Dallas. Their JJP games were all gone. I asked why and they said it was a nightmare constantly repairing them on location. Meanwhile, their Stern games were super reliable. So I've gone from skeptic to fan. Now, just to do that payment on the IMDN...

We had a NIB Dialed In at Miami Pinball for two months before they started to renovate. In two months (mid-December 2017 thru mid-February 2018) there were several issues and it just plain didn't flip well at all. Shooter couldn't make it up the ramp for the skill shot, diverter issues, weak flippers were all problems.

Most of the new Sterns that were purchased and put out in November 2017 (BM66, 2 TWD Pros, 2 SW Pros, 2 ST Pros, 2 GB Pro, GoT Pro, AC/DC Pro, Met Pro and WWE Pro) had zero issues. The only issue I recall was a sound issue on AS Pro.

#4658 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Kinda cute, I'll bet she has legs to match...

#4659 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

The armpit hair... Out of the this world.

Quoted from Mitch:

I can't help but laugh every time I see that avatar.

Quoted from Strummy:

Is it from a movie or something?

Sadly no, it’s not from a movie.

#4660 5 years ago
Quoted from xian222:

FedEx Freight tracking shows my Pro arriving on Friday. First NIB...first pinball machine ever. So pumped!

Dude congrats, that is such a nice feeling. I remember taking my tron pro and Ac/Dc premium out of the box and man what a Christmas morning kid getting gifts feeling that is, especially if you dig the theme.

I understand a ton of people are thinking about dropping down to the pro, which is a reasonable idea. But for me it seems worth it to hold onto this one even though I said after Metallica LE(great game super slow code releases) I was done buying these top end pins. I like the upgrades and hope they add enough depth to make them worth it. What is the worst thing that happens I play it for a year and sell it for a profit or break even. Free fun for a year and possibly they raise in value (this one will). No desire to sell my pins off again, so hopefully they can bury me in the cabinet down the road if it's a keeper.

Guess I was wrong or weak and to be honest I would be stoked to get any of the different versions. I had an opportunity to buy a second LE and yeah I could have made a buck or two but I decided to give that game to another pinsider who would hopefully use it.

#4661 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

And my looks and my body never got me a dang thing in life. Doesn't help with women. Women don't care... Personality is what counts.

I'm surprised by this?

#4662 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I'm surprised by this?

Surprised by what? I'm quite frankly surprised a lot of men are paying attention to a picture of me. I wish it had the same effect on women... But, its like when I wear either of my Flash Gordon T-shirts... Only men ever come up to me and tell me what an awesome shirt it is, and it happens all the time... But, never EVER has a woman told me what a great Flash Gordon shirt I have... Sometimes they do compliment my pecs... But, I mean come on... Of course they would.... Let's focus on pinball here guys... Enough arm pit hair talk and avatar talk.

#4664 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Surprised by what? I'm quite frankly surprised a lot of men are paying attention to a picture of me. I wish it had the same effect on women... But, its like when I wear either of my Flash Gordon T-shirts... Only men ever come up to me and tell me what an awesome shirt it is, and it happens all the time... But, never EVER has a woman told me what a great Flash Gordon shirt I have... Sometimes they do compliment my pecs... But, I mean come on... Of course they would.... Let's focus on pinball here guys... Enough arm pit hair talk and avatar talk.

That's surprising. Most women I know are HUGE Flash Gordon fans...

#4665 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

You own a shirt?

#4666 5 years ago

You guys are brutal.
People with questionable avatars, sounds like it should be it's own thread.

#4667 5 years ago

C'mon guys leave him alone and go shave your armpits !

#4668 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

You own a shirt?

Lol this thread has gotten funny as shit but can we please get back to talking about how awesome that the new Iron Maiden game is?

#4669 5 years ago

Iron Maiden: not the only thing revealed in this thread.
Unfortunately.

#4670 5 years ago

Dude were you and yer dad in a car wreck on the way to MGC? That's terrible.

#4671 5 years ago

Extra cushioning *armpit hair* woulda helped with the collision.

#4672 5 years ago

My Pro arrived today. Plays perfect straight from the box. First impressions are WOW...but I honestly don't know what I'm doing just yet.

20180430_212403 (resized).jpg20180430_212403 (resized).jpg

#4674 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

You and Rob Knapp are the only shirtless avatar dudes that I can think of (thankfully). I have some spares if you need one.

#4675 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

That's just a shadow. Shadow knows.

#4676 5 years ago

Diospinball is my new favourite pinsider. I am in tears here.

And you never explained what is in your armpit if its not hair. Don't leave me hanging!

#4677 5 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

You and Rob Knapp are the only shirtless avatar dudes that I can think of (thankfully). I have some spares if you need one.

Just be glad there are no pantless avatars...yet!

#4678 5 years ago

On another subject (sorry diospinball, I was the youngest in a large family...), I still haven’t pulled the trigger on my LE, because I’m concerned the premium is gonna be unbelievable! Is there a pinball therapist here I can talk to?

#4679 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

On another subject (sorry diospinball, I was the youngest in a large family...), I still haven’t pulled the trigger on my LE, because I’m concerned the premium is gonna be unbelievable! Is there a pinball therapist here I can talk to?

I'm in the same boat. I wish that stern would just release the premium photos so that I can make an informed decision

#4680 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Forget Flash Gordon, I think you're more of a Flesh Gordon type guy!

MPW-19395 (resized).jpgMPW-19395 (resized).jpg

#4681 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

diospinball is my new favourite pinsider. I am in tears here.
And you never explained what is in your armpit if its not hair. Don't leave me hanging!

I believe he said it’s a combination of hair, deodorant and a rash. Diospinball with your permission I would like to take that picture and open a new thread with a poll to vote on what’s going on under your arm.

#4682 5 years ago

But to get back on topic I always wear these shirts to get the ladies at maiden concerts

iron_minion_by_croatian_crusader-d8mb79f (resized).jpgiron_minion_by_croatian_crusader-d8mb79f (resized).jpg

845bee8b02053afbba81bcc97bdab5cc (resized).jpg845bee8b02053afbba81bcc97bdab5cc (resized).jpg

#4683 5 years ago

I’m so confused.

#4684 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I’m so confused.

About IMDN pinball, shirtless avatars or armpit hair?

This thread covers all that!

#4685 5 years ago

Has the hype worn off allready... bc this thread has went to a weird place lmao. Hopefully after the le gameplay tomarrow things will get back on track.... but seriously can we see the dam premium pictures.

#4686 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Has the hype worn off allready... bc this thread has went to a weird place lmao. Hopefully after the le gameplay tomarrow things will get back on track.... but seriously can we see the dam premium pictures.

At least we are not discussing Veagan lifestyle’s (yet)

#4687 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yes this is what happens without new reveals...speaking of new reveals, here's a leaked pic of the Premium backglass I got from my distributor!

the-pope-he-pooper-iron-maiden-the-pooper-23779948 (resized).pngthe-pope-he-pooper-iron-maiden-the-pooper-23779948 (resized).png

#4688 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

At least we are not discussing Veagan lifestyle’s (yet)

Must have missed that one

#4689 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Dude were you and yer dad in a car wreck on the way to MGC? That's terrible.

Yes we were... My brother was driving. We were all looking forward to playing lots of pinball machines we'd probably never ever get a chance to play in the wild. Just glad my father is alright. He's not in the best of health lately. But, accidents happen and I'm lucky to be able to say life goes on.

#4690 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Just looked at the selfie and yeah.. its a little bit armpit hair and a little bit irritation from the deodorant I was using at the time.

Lovely.

All I know is that Dead Flip's LE stream can't happen soon enough for this thread's sake.

#4691 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Must have missed that one

The Heighway pinball thread went Vegan the other day for a bit..

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rebirth-of-heighway-pinball?tq=Vegan&tu

It got so bad that the mods had to boot some Vegans out of the thread, so the Vegans banded together and formed an alliance...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-vegan-thread-for-bobukcat#post-4368305

#4692 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Just looked at the selfie and yeah.. its a little bit armpit hair and a little bit irritation from the deodorant I was using at the time.

You should try the deodorant LE

#4693 5 years ago

It got so bad that the mods had to boot some Vegans out of the thread, so the Vegans banded together and formed an alliance...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-vegan-thread-for-bobukcat#post-4368305

New thread idea: PETA, pinheads for the eating of tasty animals.

#4694 5 years ago

George the animal steel had that same crazy rash

#4695 5 years ago

If this thread doesn't get back on track soon I may have to issue myself a thread eject...

#4696 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

MY EYES! My god yer an a-hole!!!

#4697 5 years ago
Quoted from theGiven:

My Pro arrived today. Plays perfect straight from the box. First impressions are WOW...but I honestly don't know what I'm doing just yet.

Do you like it more than the Metallica layout and game? Just curious to compare the two, I know they both have different layout and features, just want to know your thoughts.

#4698 5 years ago

Wow lmao

#4699 5 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Do you like it more than the Metallica layout and game? Just curious to compare the two, I know they both have different layout and features, just want to know your thoughts.

Met layout is a typical fan like tons of other pins but the mechs and code are well done. Maiden is very refreshing all the way around which is y it will b popular.

#4700 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

What current Pro model has more? Don't forget that this game has a full size LCD screen. It's similar to Met Pro in features but has 2 extra flippers, 2 spinners, extra jump ramp and triple target, RGB led inserts, better sound quality and light fading due to Spike. Sure Met has a couple of scoops and a bash toy but I think overall Maiden Pro offers more. Both games have metal ramps and a captive ball which is nice. Plus it's got nearly finished code out of the gate which is awesome!
I'm sure the LE/Premium extra features will be cool but I expect that Stern will get far more Pro orders than Premium following the reveal and gameplay.

Look, I agree IMDN Pro is an awesome game and will outsell the LE/Premium, but we’re talking features here: MET Pro does have more features than IMDN Pro. Plus, it was about $1500 less! I’m not sure why there is an argument. It’s a fact that this is a stripped game. Doesn’t make it any less fun. One of my favorite games of all time, IM, is pretty stripped down too.

MET:
1) In-line drops (3)
2) Custom-molded cross (not motorized)
3) Custom shaking Sparky bash toy
4) Sparky magnet
5) Custom-molded snake scoop
6) Captive ball
7) Graveyard magnet
8 ) Mystery scoop
9) Laser etched Ramps w/ wire-forms
10) Up-post divertor (1)

IMDN:
1) Bullseye target
2) Laser etched Ramps w/ wire-forms
3) Up-post divertor (2)
4) Captive ball
5) Spinners (2)

PS: Spike is a downgrade from SAM too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/94?hl=sulakd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.