20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 144.
#4101 6 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Has anybody heard when we’ll see some streaming of the LE/Prem? deadflip?

Dead_Flip said today "The LE stream will be sooner than you think"...

#4102 6 years ago

I was thinking of what to choose between this, TWD or TNA and made my choice yesterday. Emailed my distro and deposited on a IMDN Premium. Can’t argue with the fun factor on this one. Great layout and amazing shots with excellent art. Complete package and what’s sure to be one of Sterns best ever.

#4103 6 years ago

Naaaa, I'm a pro kinda guy. Ummmm, unless it's Star Trek...or AC/DC...or MET....shit, I'm screwed.

#4104 6 years ago

My eyes/comprehension are failing me the older/higher I get.

Are there any moving interactive mechs & or sculpted toys?

#4105 6 years ago

The premium/LE playfield looks great! I’m really curious on how multiball works compared to the pro. Can you knock a ball out of the captive ball area and have multiball whenever or does it tie into normal two ball modes like Aces High and Mummy?? Is it for add-a-ball only in multiball?

I don’t want this game to be multiball all the time. It seems cool but it eventually gets old. I am also concerned about this game having really long ball times. I like games that kick your butt and have short ball times.

#4106 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

My eyes/comprehension are failing me the older/higher I get.
Are there any moving interactive mechs & or sculpted toys?

The sarcophagus moves. The passage at the top of the left ramp opens. The main ramp lifts up.

#4107 6 years ago

Certain games I’ve actually preferred the Pro (Aerosmith, GOT)... but Premie looks like the way to go here. Now if we can just see the art.

#4108 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The sarcophagus moves. The passage at the top of the left ramp opens. The main ramp lifts up.

Also get to hit the newton ball to knock out other balls onto the playfield

#4109 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The sarcophagus moves

I struggled to find that at first. Now I see it. I think. So it's like a Mick on a stick that moves 1 inch?

Quoted from PinMonk:

The passage at the top of the left ramp opens

Ah, there's a diverter of some sort. I can see it now, thanks! So where does the ball go if diverted?

Quoted from PinMonk:

The main ramp lifts up.

Is it like the bicycle girl ramp on TWD? What happens when the ramp is lifted?

Quoted from bigd1979:

Also get to hit the newton ball to knock out other balls onto the playfield

That's cool. How do the balls lock there?

----------------------

Hey wait... is there a magnet by the pops/flasher?

So zero sculpted toys tho? Dang. What about that fella on the left?

#4110 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I struggled to find that at first. Now I see it. I think. So it's like a Mick on a stick that moved 1 inch?

Ah, there's a diverter of some sort. I can see it now, thanks! So where does the ball go if diverted?

----------------------

No magnet.

Scoop under the lifting ramp.

Balls are diverted at the top of the left ramp to behind the backboard and they come out at that small ramp that leads to the sarcophagus. I believe you can lock 3 balls in the sarcophagus.

2 sculpted Eddies. Piece of Mind Eddie over the pops and Cyborg Eddie in the right ramp.

#4111 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I struggled to find that at first. Now I see it. I think. So it's like a Mick on a stick that moves 1 inch?

----------------------

#4112 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

No magnet.
Scoop under the lifting ramp.
Balls are diverted at the top of the left ramp to behind the backboard and they come out at that small ramp that leads to the sarcophagus. I believe you can lock 3 balls in the sarcophagus.
2 sculpted Eddies. Piece of Mind Eddie over the pops and Cyborg Eddie in the right ramp.

Tits

I need a video tho. My brain is just too underpowered to run Premium/LE simulations.

Thanks for the info guys.

#4113 6 years ago

79 you should come out for the party.

#4114 6 years ago

Would black trim look the best instead of the other Photoshop/current options? Sorry I can't Photoshop....

#4115 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

----------------------

The function is very similar to the original Archer design, but instead of shooting under the ramp on the left, it just opens a portal and the ball diverts off the top of the left ramp into the sarcophagus on the right. So, watch the video here at the 0:57 mark. First you see what is now the sarcophagus moving on the right, then a shot under the ramp ending up in the sarcophagus:

#4116 6 years ago

Cross Examination might be closin shit down. 79 if you are unfamiliar well adios.

#4117 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

250 for Europe
200 for USA
50 for the band
However, I believe the band relinquished some of the 50 and they went to US distributors.

So none for Canada?? Or do we not count

#4118 6 years ago

LE/PRE aside, I keep thinking this is super strong pro package.
Im sure the mechs will be cool, but can’t go wrong to own one.
Art is a preference, impressive design meets code this time.

#4119 6 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

So none for Canada?? Or do we not count

10 in canada i heard

#4120 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Cross Examination might be closin shit down. 79 if you are unfamiliar well adios.

I'm super confused now.

Quoted from Vino:

LE/PRE aside, I keep thinking this is super strong pro.
Im sure the mechs in action will be cool, but can’t go wrong to own one.

I'm sorta leaning towards agreeing with you. Time will tell.

#4121 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I'm super confused now.

Lol

#4122 6 years ago

Just lou talk smallD.

#4123 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just lou talk smallD.

Now I'm paranoid

I think I'm getting the fear...

#4124 6 years ago

lol @ lou talk

#4125 6 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Would black trim look the best instead of the other Photoshop/current options? Sorry I can't Photoshop....

All the other colors no one asked for:

Black
black (resized).jpgblack (resized).jpg
Brown
brown (resized).jpgbrown (resized).jpg
Light Green
light-green (resized).jpglight-green (resized).jpg
Magenta
magenta (resized).jpgmagenta (resized).jpg
Purple
periwinkle-blue (resized).jpgperiwinkle-blue (resized).jpg
Teal
teal (resized).jpgteal (resized).jpg

#4126 6 years ago

Lol sorry any chance of changing the red trim on the back box too? And make the black the same as the coin door black... Sorry for being demanding

#4127 6 years ago

This is the most excited ive been for a stern pin my 4 years in the hobby. Love the unconventional layout and lots of interesting shots compared to most stern pins. Love the rules and how the song's are used. Love the neat features on the premium and the newton ball lock and the way u have to hit them out. This is what stern needed to get back in the drivers seat and i hope they keep up the good work. I gave up on them bc all the games felt the same and got stale quickly to me. Big thanks to keith for his design and all the work he put in to make stern great again. I have no issues with the current prices if new and fresh pinball is released. Now i just wish they wld do a theme i love with a great design like this and it will hit all categories for me. Also big thanks to stern for listening to the customers . All is good in the pinball world for me

#4128 6 years ago

They should have made it go through the back of the game like LOTR. Utilize the extra space since standard machine and not widebody.

#4129 6 years ago

No keep the LE in AZ. Please

#4130 6 years ago

I think the pro translite and cab art are better than the LE... Just my opinion... I totally would get a pro, but it's missing actual game features, which is why I am getting a premium.

#4131 6 years ago

Will IMDN have the crap leg brackets, or the good ones? I hear they went back to service rails, and added the handle on the back. This would seem like another logical step forward from a build perspective.

#4132 6 years ago
Quoted from Flex_in_Aus:

Will IMDN have the crap leg brackets, or the good ones? I hear they went back to service rails, and added the handle on the back. This would seem like another logical step forward from a build perspective.

That would be great, but it's $20 and less than an hour to upgrade them to the Williams/Bally brackets if they're still using the crap ones.

#4133 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Hey guys, don't forget to bid on this one! $13K now but $10K by Christmas!

Anyone wants an LE PM me

#4134 6 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I think the pro translite and cab art are better than the LE... Just my opinion... I totally would get a pro, but it's missing actual game features, which is why I am getting a premium.

Have you seen the Pro Translite in person and the High res pics of the LE Translite? I have seen both and the LE blows the pro out of the water (it’s not close)

#4135 6 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

No keep the LE in AZ. Please

Not to worry, I’m still getting my LE. I just wanted RichieWrench to have an opportunity to contact my super secret source of another LE.

#4136 6 years ago

All these photoshop cabinet color mock ups make me feel like I'm in a skittles commercial. "Taste the Eddie, feel the Eddie"

#4137 6 years ago

They should have made it go through the back of the game like LOTR. Utilize the extra space since standard machine and not widebody.

Wow, I'm an idiot. I just realized these are only 22" wide. That seems really narrow. Growing up on wide-bodies, is this going to feel/look weird? (I guess this is why you don't buy sight unseen. My Pro will be here Friday and my adulation just turned to concern).

#4138 6 years ago

Crazy I have never seen so many haters of a game as I have with IMDN.. see the last rating on this link:
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/skyemont/ratings
Fun fact he rated nearly every game he owns a perfect 10

How bad would a pinball machine truly have to be to deserve to be rated a freaking 1 on a scale of 1 to 10?

Pinball is supposed to be fun!

#4139 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Have you seen the Pro Translite in person and the High res pics of the LE Translite? I have seen both and the LE blows the pro out of the water (it’s not close)

The print quality on the Pro translite is noticibly crappier than any pin I've seen recently. It's very noticible when not lit. Since we have Prems and LEs on the route I help with, maybe I'm just used to better translite quality overall. Dunno.

#4140 6 years ago
Quoted from xian222:

Wow, I'm an idiot. I just realized these are only 22" wide. That seems really narrow. Growing up on wide-bodies, is this going to feel/look weird? (I guess this is why you don't buy sight unseen. My Pro will be here Friday and my adulation just turned to concern).

You'll be fine, and your arms will hurt less from nudging on long play sessions (I love me some Indy, but it's a big machine to manhandle for long games).

#4141 6 years ago

I am pretty sure it DOES go behind when diverted

#4142 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The print quality on the Pro translite is noticibly crappier than any pin I've seen recently. It's very noticible when not lit. Since we have Prems and LEs on the route I help with, maybe I'm just used to better translite quality overall. Dunno.

I disagree, I think the quality is pretty damn good on mine. "Crappy" has never come to mind when looking at it from any perspective.

#4143 6 years ago

Crazy I have never seen so many haters of a game as I have with IMDN.. see the last rating on this link:
How bad would a pinball machine truly have to be to deserve to be rated a freaking 1 on a scale of 1 to 10?

This game is pure fun, the longer ball times and bigger scoring help out too. Hard to believe a 1 rating. Pinball is suppose to be fun and why I like some of the more simple games too others dislike. If someone hates the music which is hard to to believe they can insert the instrumental versions of possible or create them.

#4144 6 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

I disagree, I think the quality is pretty damn good on mine. "Crappy" has never come to mind when looking at it from any perspective.

I'm not talking about the layout, I'm talking about the pixel density and saturation. It seems off from what I'm used to seeing. Lit up it's fine, but it's more obvious unlit. Just an observation.

#4145 6 years ago

This game is pure fun, the longer ball times and bigger scoring help out too. Hard to believe a 1 rating. Pinball is suppose to be fun and why I like some of the more simple games too others dislike. If someone hates the music which is hard to to believe they can insert the instrumental versions of possible or create them.

Absolutely no way this pin is a 1. Period. When you blow it up, especially, it's CRAZY fun.

#4146 6 years ago

Anyone else find it odd that Stern is not showing the Premium artwork? Are they trying to keep the LE orders in place?

#4147 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Anyone else find it odd that Stern is not showing the Premium artwork? Are they trying to keep the LE orders in place?

Stern isn't officially showing *any* artwork yet. There are ongoing licensing restrictions. These pics were sent out to LE pre-order people because payment is due. They are juggling a few different overlapping problems.

#4148 6 years ago

Happens on every release....

#4149 6 years ago

Actually think its the opposite on this one concrete . Maybe its just that you're noticing it because there's universal praise.

#4150 6 years ago

He is a known JJP fanboy and stern hater/troll on here. His opinion/credibility is no better then Hilton’s when it comes to ratings. Also he has previously owned a cgc vacation america, that should tell you all you need to know.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 24.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.