20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 144.
#3801 5 years ago

Wasn't the back pyramid panel supposed to be more "3D" and somewhat different from the Pro version? Obviously hard to tell from these pictures, but it looks the same to me.

#3802 5 years ago

If you prepaid for an LE you should check your mailbox... You should have gotten an email from your disty with a dropbox link to all the pics... They are asking not to make these public...........

#3803 5 years ago

Harsh crowd! I think it looks pretty good, but these are pretty small images. I do understand those who would like a darker theme, but I'd be happy with this if I had an order in.

#3804 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

If you prepaid for an LE you should check your mailbox... You should have gotten an email from your disty with a dropbox link to all the pics... Both low and High res. They are asking not to make these public...........

#3805 5 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

Wasn't the back pyramid panel supposed to be more "3D" and somewhat different from the Pro version? Obviously hard to tell from these pictures, but it looks the same to me.

There is more there.. you just can't see it easily. There is a statue figure on the left that is separate and moves up.

#3806 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

If you prepaid for an LE you should check your mailbox... You should have gotten an email from your disty with a dropbox link to all the pics... They are asking not to make these public...........

Hmmm... this is strange. Seems like that means nothing official today then? And even less of a chance for a look at the Premium? Who knows.

#3807 5 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Maybe they could still save it with Eddie in a Santa suit with a sack full of decapitated heads?
“Christmastime in Maiden laaaannnd.”

"Friends to the End"!

#3808 5 years ago

Nah, just an avid Maiden fan that despises Christmas in general.

#3809 5 years ago

Finally we all have something we can sink our teeth into and complain about.

#3810 5 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Nah, just an avid Maiden fan that despises Christmas in general.

Maybe the fact that I like it should have tipped me off. I don't like Iron Maiden and really don't like the heavy metal aesthetic in general. I guess that probably means it's somewhat off brand.

#3811 5 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

Hmmm... this is strange. Seems like that means nothing official today then? And even less of a chance for a look at the Premium? Who knows.

Email says "The licensor has first public release posting rights. You will not see these images on Stern's website until we get the go ahead from the licensor"

#3812 5 years ago

Sounds like you need a Supreme then Jar!

#3813 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Why all the secrecy?

Don't they want to sell games?

#3814 5 years ago

it just amazes me time after time that Stern is never the first to release the pics first, when will they learn???

#3815 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Why all the secrecy?

They've already sold all the LE's. Getting the pics first is part of the "limited" aspect of the edition. So yeah... Worth the extra grands

#3816 5 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Sounds like you need a Supreme then Jar!

The Supremes got a pinball machine?! Pre or post Diana Ross departure?

#3817 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Email says "The licensor has first public release posting rights. You will not see these images on Stern's website until we get the go ahead from the licensor"

Probably a Legacy of the Beast email or twitter post announcing the machine. I get those emails all the time for the app.

#3818 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Public in 3...2...1...

#3819 5 years ago

I was told the official public reveal will be next week barring any unforeseen changes. That lines up with the band's reveal as well which will more than likely hit all of their social media sites as well.

#3820 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Why all the secrecy?

Dunno, Probably because they want payments for these LE's since they were rumored to be in production... I am not liking the LE at all, Now would like to see what the premium looks like before I ask for my deposit back....

#3821 5 years ago
Quoted from jefryan:

I was told the official public reveal will be next week barring any unforeseen changes. That lines up with the band's reveal as well which will more than likely hit all of their social media sites as well.

I was told that this "reveal" is a shitshow. The only rumor that I can't really argue with at this point.

#3822 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Dunno, Probably because they want payments for these LE's since they were rumored to be in production... I am not liking the LE at all, Now would like to see what the premium looks like before I ask for my deposit back....

I am I the exact same boat and agree completely

#3823 5 years ago
Quoted from redlines:

I am I the exact same boat and agree completely

I'm hearing this all over the place.

#3824 5 years ago

Finally some non deepthraoting talk about IMDN

#3825 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I was told that this "reveal" is a shitshow. The only rumor that I can't really argue with at this point.

I don't disagree.

#3826 5 years ago

Someone was smoking fruity pebbles.

15583615-00C6-41DF-B7A9-599D7F22A7E3.jpeg15583615-00C6-41DF-B7A9-599D7F22A7E3.jpeg

#3827 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

There is more there.. you just can't see it easily. There is a statue figure on the left that is separate and moves up.

I wonder if the Cyborg Eddie figure does anything now. There's a lamp now pointed right at it.

#3828 5 years ago

Im wondering if a dark metallic blue would have been a better choice for armour? The red looks good but I can see where it has a holiday vibe going on. Anxious to see the Premium.

#3829 5 years ago

What happened to the "Battlefield themed cabinet art" It's an airplane........... Man this sux

#3830 5 years ago

Looks amazing Love it !

#3831 5 years ago

So there are absolutely no differences in the gameplay between the pro and the premium/LE?

#3832 5 years ago

I will reserve judgement until better pics are available. It might not be the side art but the red powder coat that is making some people say it's too colorful. I don't know, I still think it looks pretty cool. With all the hype and waiting did any of you guys honestly think this was going to exceed expectations? With how well the pro has been received and the excessive wait time for the premium/LE reveal, it's all not exactly working in their favor right now.

#3833 5 years ago

I think the LE looks great! The foil accents will make the plane look awesome! Granted, the red/green combo IS a little like x-mas, but it’s definitely a unique look for anyone’s lineup.

Edit: I’m not a fan of the band so I wasn’t hoping for something darker or more like an album cover.

#3834 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

So there are absolutely no differences in the gameplay between the pro and the premium/LE?

I think the only gameplay differences Is the ramp raising and from my understanding shooting the captive ball to knock the other ball out for multiball.

#3835 5 years ago

While the playfield is great, I don't particularly like the Pro or LE art (namely the Trooper art in general [which is giant on the Pro and present on the LE]). However, Powerslave is my favorite artwork from Maiden (and the title track one of my favorite Maiden songs), so I have high hopes for the Premium. Just need to get my ACNC number from Spooky to know where my pin money is going in the near future.

#3836 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

The Supremes got a pinball machine?! Pre or post Diana Ross departure?

For you Jar, you can have it both ways ala TF premium.
Cab art split right down the middle.
(Unlike their paychecks...)

Heck,
I’d settle for a TB burrito supreme at this point in time. This weaksauce LE reveal is already getting me all Aurich-gradient fill-Emotional up in here!

#3837 5 years ago

Distributors were told "The licensor has first public release posting rights. You will not see these images on Stern’s website until we get the go ahead from the
licensor."

#3838 5 years ago

Maybe I’m crazy about slow playing release but I see you are reading the comments after pictures were released so please tell me how “hilarious” I am.

#3839 5 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I think the only gameplay differences are the ramp raising and from my understanding shooting the captive ball to knock the other ball out for multiball.

Ah. Got it.

#3840 5 years ago

The LE is a Hot mess! It looks pieced together....the pro’s art package is more appealing to the eyes. I am requesting my LE deposit be refunded, and hope for an attractive Premium. If not, I will own a pro.

#3841 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Distributors were told "The licensor has first public release posting rights. You will not see these images on Stern’s website until we get the go ahead from the
licensor."

At the same time, they release the images.

#3842 5 years ago

Well the public release is already a mess because I saw these pics on Facebook also.

#3843 5 years ago

maybe that way stern can claim "they" didn't publicly release them.. it was leaked

#3844 5 years ago

OMG a Stern release is a mess...whom saw that coming?
This hasn't happened since...I mean other than yesterday...the original Iron Maiden reveal

#3845 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Lets just leave it as this -
Pro owners will love the Pro and trash everyone else's decisions
Premium owners will think they got the best art and all the playfield toys at a lesser cost
LE owners will swallow their true opinions and learn to love the LE art and extras and have a truly limited game for better or worse

and at the end of the day we'll all have a cool game that hopefully we love.

You've been around here for a while haven't you?

#3846 5 years ago

Nice reveal Stern

#3847 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

OMG a Stern release is a mess...whom saw that coming?
This hasn't happened since...I mean other than yesterday...the original Iron Maiden reveal

This looks like an intentional way to sidestep the requirements. Stern knows they are going to be shipping games.. they know customers want to see it, but they can't. But they can share with their distributors... that stern KNOWS will share with the customers. It's a leak they know will get out... but their hands will be clean.

#3848 5 years ago

Looks good! Like the art better than the pro

#3849 5 years ago

Nailed the LE Artwork!!!

a2bf293f6ec263f0a0a2a088bf519d0b (resized).jpga2bf293f6ec263f0a0a2a088bf519d0b (resized).jpg

#3850 5 years ago

Side art is a wash for me...plus I never see it. I'd take this backglass over my pro.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Trade
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.