1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7,167 posts
  • 672 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by Fezmid
  • Topic is favorited by 92 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 888 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

9C575F0A-1D88-44CA-9EB8-6B444307CEA7 (resized).jpeg
20180726_193050 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180619_202938 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180626_061913 (resized).jpg
20180625_090851 (resized).jpg
20180625_090605 (resized).jpg
IMG_0386 (resized).JPG
EC0D26C9-4574-415D-85B3-9B8AC424589E (resized).jpeg
20180622_172513 (resized).jpg
20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 7167 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 144.
#3652 1 year ago

Maybe we need to start a new premium/le release thread

#3653 1 year ago

I just called Stern, and was told, "We are hoping to get that release this afternoon". Hope they gave correct info but that was from the source.

#3654 1 year ago
Quoted from dts:

I just called Stern, and was told, "We are hoping to get that release this afternoon". Hope they gave correct info but that was from the source.

Well it’s afternoon so where is it

#3655 1 year ago
Quoted from flamehead:

It's afternoon till midnight. Maybe two minutes to midnight.

#3656 1 year ago

Slide over to the Alien thread if you want some entertainment while you wait. The thread is back on fire

#3657 1 year ago
Quoted from Multiball33:

It's afternoon till midnight. Maybe two minutes to midnight.

If they were smart, they would do this... last night.

#3658 1 year ago
Quoted from flamehead:

Morning in Oregon still... "Hoping to get it released" sounds like it needs to be cleared by someone higher up.

#3659 1 year ago

I've fully paid for an LE. This has to be intentional by Stern, right? The game has received such rave reviews with the Pro model...are they not wanting to risk any downturn in momentum before more payments are made on the Prem/LE options? Not saying I blame them and it doesn't bother me but I'm just curious. As it seems nothing can be easy/smooth in pinball lately, I'm actually predicting some push back on the Prem and/or LE models. Nothing to base that off of but it's my bet. Gonna be bit***** about art, trim or something. :0)

#3660 1 year ago

They should have said the reveal was a day later, then everyone would get a surprise!

#3661 1 year ago
Quoted from dts:

You actually called Stern? What did you say?

#3662 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Probably "when the fuck are we going to see it?"

#3663 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Probably something to the effect of "I'm getting asked for full payment on something I've never even seen...WTF guys?"

#3664 1 year ago

Gary Stern is laughing from his happy holiday slumber on melody lane at all of us..

#3665 1 year ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

DeAd flip said last night that tomorrow would be the really big day(meaning a stream of the le) now will there be a press release with photos before then, I would be very surprised if there wasn’t.

They usually stream from Stern at COB central time, right? So like 5pm CT or 6pm ET? Would be cool if this is true.

#3666 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Gary Stern is laughing from his happy holiday slumber on melody lane at all of us..

...while listening to Bing Crosby music.

#3667 1 year ago

If it is a stream someone record it just in case.

#3668 1 year ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Probably something to the effect of "I'm getting asked for full payment on something I've never even seen...WTF guys?"

So damn true. Lmao.

#3669 1 year ago

It sounds like they had to rework some aspect of the art for approval. Either that or Steve Harris has been difficult to get a hold of for the past few weeks. Licensing is a time consuming bitch. Hopefully the wait is worth it. I really hope you guys that are paying for the premium/LE get your money's worth.

#3670 1 year ago
Quoted from Cserold:

I called yesterday and basically said that exactly... They said sales was dealing with it and it would be revealed very soon. They were very sorry...

#3671 1 year ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

It sounds like they had to rework some aspect of the art for approval. Either that or Steve Harris has been difficult to get a hold of for the past few weeks. Licensing is a time consuming bitch. Hopefully the wait is worth it. I really hope you guys that are paying for the premium/LE get your money's worth.

I trust Steve Harris' judgement on the art more than I trust Stern's.

#3672 1 year ago

It is my belief that the hold up is they're actually making them right now and they’re waiting for a finished one to come off the line and before they box it up theyre going to play it and release actual pictures instead of mock ups

#3673 1 year ago
Quoted from flamehead:

It is my believe that the hold up is turn is actually making them right now and they’re waiting for a finished wanted to come off the line and before they box set up their going to play it and release actual pictures instead of mock ups

Gary? Is that you?

#3674 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Yeah, I just said I'd like to see the machine before making a final decision and would they have some more information soon. I debated putting that on here as there is so much misinformation but figured it was from the source, so why not. Didn't sound set in stone. "Hoping" isn't exactly check in at 3pm...

#3675 1 year ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

...while listening to Bing Crosby music.

Bingo!

#3676 1 year ago

Just saw photos. Not allowed to share them. They were sent to distributors.
Kaneda is correct with the sideart and MNpinball is correct with the tank/trooper on backglass.

#3677 1 year ago
Quoted from Cserold:

This has to be intentional by Stern, right?

Pinside is hilarious.

#3678 1 year ago
Quoted from dgoett:

And? Thumbs Up or down for the LE?

#3679 1 year ago
Quoted from dgoett:

Kaneda is correct with the sideart and MNpinball is correct with the tank/trooper on backglass.

Confirmed. That photos are available. But not to be posted.

#3680 1 year ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

At last minute.....they decide to add 3 spinning disks to the PF.......

#3681 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Confirmed. That photo are available. But not to be posted.

The word “hero” gets thrown around a lot these days, but....

#3682 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

What good is a rez photo if people are not allowed to look at it?

#3683 1 year ago

So what does that mean about the side Art?

#3684 1 year ago

I heard from an unreliable source that if you want to see the photos you must first submit a video explaining why you should be allowed to see said photos...

#3685 1 year ago

As a die hard Maiden fan, I'd be happy with anything, so with that being said, I like the artwork better than the pro [logo is straight], but the supplied photos were very small and I couldn't make out the detail which I'm sure is in there.
I'm IN on the LE and can't wait to see the premium, too.

#3686 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

REDDIT.. please!

#3687 1 year ago

SHOW ME THE PLAYFIELD!!!

#3688 1 year ago

Indeed. That's all I care about. The DEATH DEATH SATAN SATAN art is a bit juvenile anyway.

#3689 1 year ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I heard from an unreliable source that if you want to see the photos you must first submit a video explaining why you should be allowed to see said photos...

Post of the day, folks. You just got Sterned!

LOL

#3690 1 year ago

OMG! I called in sick today for nothing!

#3691 1 year ago

This has to be the greatest slow drip release of information ever. We are hitting every single level of leakage to get to the damn result. haha

#3692 1 year ago

The fact that this many people are refreshing this thread so many times is proof Stern's got a massive hit on their hands. JJP must be like doh!

#3693 1 year ago

Distributers should have photos for LE purchasers.

#3694 1 year ago

I fully expect the next thing to leak is a tiny thumbnail of a photo that we try to go all CSI on and enlarge/clear up, etc.

#3695 1 year ago

Seriously great improvements all around on all models.

#3696 1 year ago

Just got pics! Not sure I can share though...

#3697 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

I fully expect the next thing to leak is a tiny thumbnail of a photo that we try to go all CSI on and enlarge/clear up, etc.

Who says Stern sucks at Marketing? Of course, is it intentional?

#3698 1 year ago

As a pro owner i can't decide whether I want to LE art to be awesome, or totally horrible.
Just kidding of course, horrible so i can watch Pinside meltdown

#3699 1 year ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Just got pics! Not sure I can share though...

Only one way to find out.

#3700 1 year ago

So Premium pics floating around or no?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 7167 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 144.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside