20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 144.
#3401 6 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

and yet Whysnow has TNA rated a 10. Are drop targets now toys?

Lol... didn't see that. that's pretty funny....

#3402 6 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

and yet Whysnow has TNA rated a 10. Are drop targets now toys?

Drop target lock is still a good gimmick! Pinside scores are silly anyway (as if we didn't all know). My Dialed In score is way lower than how I feel about the game because I'm not a fan of the art/figures but I love the game. It should just be a flat rating "How good is this game".

#3403 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Sorry, I don't live on Pinside to know what is fake/known/etc

The top of the thread has a photo gallery link... *hint*

#3404 6 years ago

Was the reveal suppose to be today???

#3405 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I rated it very fairly and to be honest, nayone rating a few categories high for IRMN deserves to read the descriptions and start over...
'TOYS AND GIMMICKS
Then think of the gimmicks. Every good game should have at least one 'cool feature' that makes you want to play it!'
No toys in the Pro model at all...
Not sure how anyone can give this a 6 stars for this category without a single toy in the game, just sayin...

If you mean 'toys and gimmicks' as figures or plastic buildings. Sure. If you mean 'toys and gimmicks' in how the game and ball interact... we have a jump ramp, the bullseye target, and ball tricks with post diverters.

I know for sure the last thing I was thinking after playing the game was "where are the toys...". The game feels so much more loaded than most recent games, because there is MORE REASON TO SHOOT THINGS.

#3406 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

The wait is making pinside kill each other off.. Hurry Stern or there will be no one left to buy the machines!!

Isn't that natural selection?

#3407 6 years ago

I think the Backbox of the Le/Prem can be called a giant big toy/gimmick from what we heard so far.

#3408 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I guess the LE/prem reveal is tomorrow.

It's this guys fault we are waiting.... get him!!!

#3409 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol. That is the second best Stern IMHO (only behind TWD) and I have rated it very fairly based on my rating criteria. Great playing game but it gets hurt for music/theme and lastability.

You seem to like rollercoaster tycoon better........

#3410 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

You seem to like rollercoaster tycoon better........

Roller Coaster tycoon didn’t reject his membership application.

#3411 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

The wait is making pinside kill each other off.. Hurry Stern or there will be no one left to buy the machines!!

#LIV41MOREDAY

C22FC264-1028-4E4F-BE4D-DD7D84515682 (resized).pngC22FC264-1028-4E4F-BE4D-DD7D84515682 (resized).png

#3412 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol. That is the second best Stern IMHO (only behind TWD) and I have rated it very fairly based on my rating criteria. Great playing game but it gets hurt for music/theme and lastability.

Clearly lasability is an easy one to nail down on a pin that's been out for a couple weeks. I often hate Stern as much as the next guy, but judging by your other reviews, you have a serious issue with subjectivity. "I don't like it" = unsupported rating.

If you disagree, why not spend some time writing up a quick review?

#3413 6 years ago

I went back and adjusted my rating for IM since there are those that hate the band leaving it 5 point ratings.
I also think I'll go back and adjust some of my ratings for MM and AFM since I don't like castles and don't believe in aliens... I didn't realize that those things should play such a role in my ratings until now

#3414 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Was the reveal suppose to be today???

Yup. Has any reveal ever happened this early in the day? I don't think so. Does everyone always think it's going to happen this early? Every time.

#3416 6 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

What time does it usually happen !?

Two minutes to midnight.

(sorry)

#3417 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yup. Has any reveal ever happened this early in the day? I don't think so. Does everyone always think it's going to happen this early? Every time.

Its after 3pm here in the Chicago area... I would l think their office would keep normal business hours. Day's almost over.....

#3418 6 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

Two minutes to midnight.
(sorry)

11:58PM in England is 5:58pm Central time and 3:58pm Pacific. They COULD do it. Would be quite cool. They wussed out on 666 LEs, so at least they could do a Two Minutes to Midnight reveal of the English band's LE Pin, on England time.

#3419 6 years ago

DED179AE-E4A7-49C9-B806-F96079FF55A3 (resized).pngDED179AE-E4A7-49C9-B806-F96079FF55A3 (resized).png

#3420 6 years ago

Quoted from Blacksun:Its after 3pm here in the Chicago area... I would l think their office would keep normal business hours. Day's almost over.....

Keep thinking that then

#3421 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Its after 3pm here in the Chicago area... I would l think their office would keep normal business hours. Day's almost over.....

Stern will never be “Normal” again now that Keith Elwin is designing/coding games!

#3422 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

KPG if you loan me one of your cars for the weekend all will be forgiven

Hahaha !

Follow me on Instagram, xkpgx and let me know which one you want me to loan you

#3423 6 years ago

Where the hell is the LE reveal ?? C'mon Stern hook a brotha up.. distributors are wanting our cash and we haven't even seen a pic of the thing yet

#3424 6 years ago

Cool I had no idea Prem/LE could be revealed tonight, fingers crossed as I am on a night shift and kid free to watch any stream/reveal in peace

#3425 6 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Are drop targets now toys?

when they lock your balls and release them for a multuball, HELL YES!

That is a great interactive toy, a real captive ball lock, innovative, and people love to do it.

#3426 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Because you're wrong.

Going back to Star Wars, every game since - the reveal posts on Stern's FB page are always in the late morning to middle afternoon. About 10am-3pm eastern time.

#3427 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Because you're wrong.
Going back to Star Wars, every game since - the reveal posts on Stern's FB page are always in the late morning to middle afternoon. About 10am-3pm eastern time.

Gameplay video?

Is this how iron Maiden was done? Hmm... Kinda think I Remeber everyone sitting around d all day to watch it in the middle of a stream?

#3428 6 years ago

Not happening today folks. Hopefully sometime this week.

#3429 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Gameplay video?
Is this how iron Maiden was done? Hmm... Kinda think I Remeber everyone sitting around d all day to watch it in the middle of a stream?

Title was revealed for Maiden on the weekend, actual game reveal was just before Noon on March 27.... which was tied to the rollingstone article. Like most of the recent launches have been, the reveal is paired up with media partners. Most Stern-only updates like code release posts etc also happen during the day.

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 4.13.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-24 at 4.13.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 4.16.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-24 at 4.16.32 PM.png

#3430 6 years ago

I really think Stern should have revealed the pics of the LE/Pre before sending invoices to their distributors.... Now the disty's are requesting full payment on something we haven't even seen..................

#3431 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

I really think Stern should have revealed the pics of the LE/Pre before sending invoices to their distributors.... Now the disty's are requesting full payment on something we haven't even seen..................

I gladly paid for my LE yesterday. I guarantee you that if someone chooses to pass on the LE they have a long list of contacts that will take the machine. The extras on the LE alone made my decision for me. I have faith the art will be amazing though.

#3432 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Don't pay your distributor for an LE until you've seen pics and are sure. Might be a little while until you see the video, but at least know what you are buying before you fork over $9k. I don't want to read a bunch of people whining they were forced to pay without seeing anything first and that the pro art is the best.

#3433 6 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

I gladly paid for my LE yesterday. I guarantee you that if someone chooses to pass on the LE they have a long list of contacts that will take the machine. The extras on the LE alone made my decision for me. I have faith the art will be amazing though.

Still bs that they want paid a substantial amount for something we haven't even seen yet...

#3434 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

If you don’t pay, you might lose your spot and I’m sure there are people just waiting for that.

#3435 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Still bs that they want paid a substantial amount for something we haven't even seen yet...

Yes it sucks but what ya gonna do? If you want the LE you have little choice. I paid for mine weeks ago.

#3436 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Because you're wrong.

Gotcha, diff'rent with reveal and video it seems.

#3437 6 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

If you don’t pay, you might lose your spot and I’m sure there are people just waiting for that.

I have a feeling I will get an email saying that next. I have $2,500 down on it.

#3438 6 years ago

Is Deadflip streaming it tonight at 7?

#3439 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Is Deadflip streaming it tonight at 7?

He's covering another event.

#3440 6 years ago

I see new code update 0.93.

#3441 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That is a great interactive toy, a real captive ball lock, innovative, and people love to do it.

Based on that criteria, the dual diverters count since they double the number of available ball paths. I wish you'd just admit you're biased.

#3442 6 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I see new code update 0.93.

V0.93.0 - April 23, 2018
========================
- Corrected false slam tilt alert

#3443 6 years ago

My distr said probably tomorrow

#3444 6 years ago
Quoted from flamehead:

I heard the same thing from mine.

#3445 6 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

V0.93.0 - April 23, 2018
========================
- Corrected false slam tilt alert

Sure that it isn't Corrected false hope

#3446 6 years ago

I just heard that since all of the LE's are already sold anyways, that a reveal doesn't matter and they are boxing LE's up today and shipping them out tomorrow and the rest of the week. The first reveal will be a customer unboxing their pre-paid machine!!

How exciting!!

#3447 6 years ago

Stern is toying with my emotions

#3448 6 years ago
Quoted from flamehead:

Quoted from Rockytop:

I heard the same thing from mine.

My Magic 8-Ball says: "Better not tell you now".

#3449 6 years ago

Had a hard lock today. Game put credits on itself then when I went to hit the service menu button, hard lock. Completely unresponsive with frozen attract mode score screen. Rebooting was the only fix, and somehow that process reduced the fake credit count by one. Reported to Stern, but wonder if anyone else has seen a hard lock on 0.92.

Also, what's up with the game callout "Die with your balls gone!" on the Pro? I was like, "What?"!

#3450 6 years ago

With Keith Elwin,Zombie Yeti, and input from Iron Maidan I have no worries!

My GBLE needs its Yeti twin pin..

AA0EDC93-8D15-4C57-AC71-57A7C32B6CD1.jpegAA0EDC93-8D15-4C57-AC71-57A7C32B6CD1.jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/69?hl=buju and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.