20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 144.
#3351 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Exactly...Im ignoring the email until I see some pics.

That's some funny stuff. Pay me in full. What am I getting. Doesn't matter. Pay now. Lmao

#3352 5 years ago

Paid in full. I'm not stressed because no matter what someone would quickly scoop it up if I'm not feeling artwork as much as the premium. I'm sure it will not disappoint though as I have confidence in the Maiden camp in their decisions thus far.

#3353 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

That's some funny stuff. Pay me in full. What am I getting. Doesn't matter. Pay now. Lmao

Right? I want to say something to them, but I am abstaining.

#3354 5 years ago

I haven't hit refresh on a website like this since the stock market tech boom... The Caddyshack image says it all...

well (resized).jpgwell (resized).jpg

#3355 5 years ago

Is Stern known for getting info & pics out at the crack of dawn (AKA Gary's Hangover)?

#3356 5 years ago

EDIT: Sorry, saw this on FB and thought it was legit for a second. Wow, so quick to downvote.. lol..

iron-maiden-pinball (resized).jpgiron-maiden-pinball (resized).jpg

#3357 5 years ago

Jesus let the TWD crap die

#3359 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Is that real ?? Pretty cool

Yep they're adding plastic ramps for the LE.

#3360 5 years ago

Lord almighty not the Walking Dead Iron Maiden photoshop job again...

#3362 5 years ago

Besides the fact it looks like shit, not since MET LE would there be such a backlash

#3363 5 years ago

I do kinda like the side art rest is crap but doesn’t fit the theme at all.

#3364 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

EDIT: Sorry, saw this on FB and thought it was legit for a second. Wow, so quick to downvote.. lol..

Get him!

DD4657EA-C6AD-4BD0-AB9F-8F2D33D49D3E (resized).jpegDD4657EA-C6AD-4BD0-AB9F-8F2D33D49D3E (resized).jpeg

#3365 5 years ago

Pinside is funny, so sensitive. Post a pic and get thrown in the fire right away lol

#3366 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Pinside is funny, so sensitive. Post a pic and get thrown in the fire right away lol

Haha it’s been posted ALOT already. That’s all. Haha

#3367 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Maybe take literally two seconds and check if it’s a fake before posting? So thirsty for those upvotes?

#3368 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!

#3369 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Wow, so quick to downvote.. lol..

And you're still throwing them out to people

#3370 5 years ago

Spanky.gifSpanky.gif

#3371 5 years ago

The wait is making pinside kill each other off.. Hurry Stern or there will be no one left to buy the machines!!

#3372 5 years ago

Will NEVER buy another LE, but can't wait to see the Premium!

#3373 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

It's better than pre-order this but lets take that out after we showed you. Plenty of people looking for a LE spot if someone doesn't like the art and drops out or sells it.

#3374 5 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

Maybe take literally two seconds and check if it’s a fake before posting? So thirsty for those upvotes?

Sorry, I don't live on Pinside to know what is fake/known/etc

#3375 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

KPG if you loan me one of your cars for the weekend all will be forgiven

#3376 5 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

It's better than pre-order this but lets take that out after we showed you. Plenty of people looking for a LE spot if someone doesn't like the art and drops out or sells it.

#3377 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Apology accepted, thank you.

#3378 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Not to beat a dead horse but dude....You don’t need to live on Pinside to see the plastic ramps, the well Walker and walking dead tag on the coin door lolol

#3380 5 years ago

It's everything I'd hoped for.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3381 5 years ago

D'ont buy Maiden guys , the hate as begun

Screenshot_20180424-134130 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180424-134130 (resized).png

Screenshot_20180424-134115 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180424-134115 (resized).png

#3382 5 years ago

any-minute-now-memecrunch-com-17017720 (resized).pngany-minute-now-memecrunch-com-17017720 (resized).png

#3383 5 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Don’t worry. Ratings are always skewed in the begginning. I figure once 500 people actually play this pin and review it fairly, it’ll have an average rating of....oh I dunno....a 9.99 hahaha! This game is bad ass. Not that ratings matter much, but it will be nice to see MM finally de-throned by a modern pin, a Keith Elwin pin at that. But it’ll be a good year or so when people accept the fact that it’s a true gem.

#3384 5 years ago

It seems safe to say no reveal for today

#3385 5 years ago

The ratings carried out to 3 decimal places is amusing. Surprised someone hasn't worked out the math to get the decimals to read .666

#3386 5 years ago

cookie.gifcookie.gif

#3387 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

#3388 5 years ago

Even this dude is getting pissed off waiting..

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3389 5 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

lol. That is the second best Stern IMHO (only behind TWD) and I have rated it very fairly based on my rating criteria. Great playing game but it gets hurt for music/theme and lastability.

#3390 5 years ago

Come on show us your big boy toys Stern!!!!!

#3391 5 years ago

People are not looking at what the various ratings mean when they review games I think. Theme states, "does the game work out it’s theme well?" I'm curious as to how Stern could have done the theme better for Iron Maiden? Seriously, could they have done something better for this pin or does it deserve a low rating AS an Iron Maiden themed pin? And again for music, it clearly states, "do different modes all have distinctive tunes?" It's not asking if you like the music itself. It's an Iron Maiden pin, so remember that folks.

#3392 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol. That is the second best Stern IMHO (only behind TWD) and I have rated it very fairly based on my rating criteria. Great playing game but it gets hurt for music/theme and lastability.

At least you rated it higher than you rated Aerosmith that you gave a 3.353

#3393 5 years ago

Heard Iron Fuckin' Maiden decides when Stern reveals their Prem & LE game [this makes sense ]. It's High Times for Eddie (haha) to tell Gary Up The Irons!.

https://www.facebook.com/THE-IRON-FUCKIN-MAIDEN-123295987772849/?ref=py_c

#3394 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

At least you rated it higher than you rated Aerosmith that you gave a 3.353

I rated it very fairly and to be honest, nayone rating a few categories high for IRMN deserves to read the descriptions and start over...

'TOYS AND GIMMICKS
Then think of the gimmicks. Every good game should have at least one 'cool feature' that makes you want to play it!'

No toys in the Pro model at all...

Not sure how anyone can give this a 6 stars for this category without a single toy in the game, just sayin...

#3395 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I rated it very fairly and to be honest, nayone rating a few categories high for IRMN deserves to read the descriptions and start over...
'TOYS AND GIMMICKS
Then think of the gimmicks. Every good game should have at least one 'cool feature' that makes you want to play it!'
Not sure how anyone can give this a 6 stars for this category without a single toy in the game, just sayin...

And nobody has even seen the Premium/LE yet, so how is anyone giving a fair and honest review?

Thanks for reaffirming why those ratings are meaningless. I wish everyone would just ignore that stupid crap. Useless waste of time....

#3396 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Very true, I'd have to rate the pro a 1 in that category right now as well, for better or worse. Guess it also depends on what you consider a "toy" or a "gimmick" (four flippers on the main playfield and a jumping ramp shot to a two phase target could be considered as such). Might be what makes the pro such a good shooter... Either way, it sounds like the premium/LE is going to remedy this.

#3397 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Very true, I'd have to rate the pro a 1 in that category right now as well, for better or worse. Guess it also depends on what you consider a "toy" or a "gimmick" (four flippers on the main playfield and a jumping ramp shot to a two phase target could be considered as such). Might be what makes the pro such a good shooter... Either way, it sounds like the premium/LE is going to remedy this.

and yet Whysnow has TNA rated a 10. Are drop targets now toys?

#3398 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

It’s not even noon on the west coast. Seems a little early to call it.

#3399 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Great playing game but it gets hurt for music/theme and lastability.

...says the guy who loves Phish.

#3400 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah, they have only been around for 43 years. Your ratings are...interesting. MM gets 4.658? Oh whatever, IM has always been love or hate for people.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
Trade
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/68?hl=potatoloco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.