20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 144.
#3101 6 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

So I have been playing Iron Maiden nearly continually on spotify in the basement. I think by the time the premiums come out, and I can afford and sneak one into the house, they will not realize it is a new machine

I keep replaying all of the Maiden Albums as well while refreshing Pinside every 20 minutes waiting to see what the LE/Prem has to offer. I appreciate everyones feedback so far! I'll have to rewatch all the footage but how are the modes? Are they refreshing different from each other?

#3102 6 years ago

Code update from .91 to .92 code was easy. Just one file. spk file. spk is a different type file than previous Stern games. Update was pretty simple.

Update instructions:
1 - Download the spk file
2 - Copy only the spk file to the root level of a USB stick.
3 - Power game off
4 - Insert USB stick
5 - Turn on game
6 - After game boots up it will give the option for software update
7 - Volume buttons change options for full or quick update. Enter selects the
option and starts the update.
8 - Once update is completed game will prompt user to power game off and
remove USB stick.

V0.92 - April 12, 2018
=======================
- Made flipper power adjustments a little harder for all presets (soft, normal, hard)
- Hallowed Be Thy Name - animations added to the mode.
- Trooper Multiball - animations added to the mode.
- Trooper Multiball - add different priority display effects for the different types of trooper awards
- Fear of the Dark - animations added to the mode.
- Fear of the Dark - remove fear of the dark award value instructions
- Fear of the Dark - add spinner bank on a high priority foreground effect
- Loop Jackpot text says "Loop Jackpot" instead of "Jackpot"
- Two Minutes to Midnight - audible countdown added for all 10 seconds
- Two Minutes to Midnight - removed song name callouts in favor of louder missile sound effects
- Cyborg Multiball - lit mode doesn't hide other playfield lights
- Sarcophagus Lock / Lit messaging improvements
- Score Frame - Interface update to make the scores bigger
- Score Frame - Colored inactive-player scores. Added Player Up message to two player games
- Bonus - Added outline to all bonus screen text
- Number of the Beast - wizard mode can be lit and started and awards 50M for now
- Super Slings - on-screen effects displaying the total super sling amount when the slings are hit
- Eddie Cards - display effect shows progress towards lighting the Number of the Beast wizard mode.
- Eddie Cards - level 2 card states implemented and collectible
- Enter Initials - screen updated with Egyptian theme and cartouche engraving to match initials
- Champions - cartouche added to screens in attract
- Sound - more sound added to displays effects that were missing
- Family mode added
- Added song credits in attract
- Tweaked switch scoring for not-shot switches
- Updated pharaoh and pyramid animations
- Updated x-way combo animations
- Competition Mode installs TILE DEBOUNCE time to 450ms (default 1000ms)
- update extra ball consolation score from 5M to 10M and do not apply playfield multiplier
- Tilt Bob - diagnostics added to not flag as broken
- Playfield multiplier timer pauses for choreography
- shortening name of the upper left and upper right flipper button switch so it doesn't overlap other text in switch test
- Light Shows - added for Tomb Award, Super Slings, and Skill Shot
- Mystery Award - Add Time adds additional time based on qualified Mystery Level
- Mystery Award - Add-A-Ball adds additional ball save time based on qualified Mystery Level
- Replay - changed default to 100M

V0.91 - March 27, 2018
=======================

- Initial release.

#3103 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Hey Eric, great to hear you are blown away! Congrats on the new pin.
For over a year, I was excited about Spooky's ACNC. After seeing ACNC, wasn't thrilled about the haunted house focus. Alice isn't really featured on the PF...not a traditional music themed pin focused on band art/music/etc.. Apparently, Spooky received feedback that folks were tired of music themed pins (which explained their design point). Maiden is proof that folks still dig the music formula when you have great artwork, layout, and rules. I'm more of an Alice Cooper fan than Iron Maiden, but Stern will be getting my $$ this time around...
snaroff

I don't think Iron Maiden is any more of a "band" pin than Alice Cooper is. Iron Maiden doesn't feature any of the band members and doesn't focus at all on concerts or touring or playing songs on a jukebox or really anything related to music in general. Maiden is strictly focused on the Legacy of the Beast comic book and Eddie facing off against the Beast. Very similar to what's done in Metallica or Alice Cooper where the focus really isn't on the band at all.

#3104 6 years ago

Great, all these years Stern has been misrepresenting. They are King of the Non-Music Style Music themed pins.

#3105 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Hey Eric, great to hear you are blown away! Congrats on the new pin.
For over a year, I was excited about Spooky's ACNC. After seeing ACNC, wasn't thrilled about the haunted house focus. Alice isn't really featured on the PF...not a traditional music themed pin focused on band art/music/etc.. Apparently, Spooky received feedback that folks were tired of music themed pins (which explained their design point). Maiden is proof that folks still dig the music formula when you have great artwork, layout, and rules. I'm more of an Alice Cooper fan than Iron Maiden, but Stern will be getting my $$ this time around...
snaroff

I think many pinheads are absolutely, 100% sick of Stern's music pins, myself included. I love Maiden, but I would trade the maiden theme for an original theme any day. It is the design and ruleset that is attracting the world to this pin. Read this thread if you need proof of how many people would prefer a different theme. It sounds like this Maiden pin isn't as music-centric as many of the previous band pins, which is a step in the right direction. One of the primary draws of DI is the originality of the theme, even if people struggle with it.

#3106 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It blows GOTG out of the water in every aspect.

Curb your hyperbole.

#3107 6 years ago

The only reason I would get this game is because of Keith's layout and rules. The art looks great, but I couldn't care less about Iron Maiden. I don't dig the music formula at all, it's boring honestly, but a good game is a good game, so whatever.

#3108 6 years ago

I am an huge Iron Maiden fan, so the decision is easy for me. Not sure I could get a game with a theme I couldn’t get into at all though. Greatest game in the world could be Justin Bieber and no way would it be in my house. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

#3109 6 years ago

I never realized there was this much hate for Iron Maiden until this thread. I've been listening to them since 85, though I stopped listing to their newer stuff after no prayer for the dying. Still, I don't get it. They are story tellers in their songs, so very few of their songs revolve around booze, drugs, and women. Maybe that's the issue? I mean we've had far worse bands then these guys (I won't give names, but you can figure it out if you think about it) with pins dedicated to them.

#3110 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I don't think Iron Maiden is any more of a "band" pin than Alice Cooper is. Iron Maiden doesn't feature any of the band members and doesn't focus at all on concerts or touring or playing songs on a jukebox or really anything related to music in general. Maiden is strictly focused on the Legacy of the Beast comic book and Eddie facing off against the Beast. Very similar to what's done in Metallica or Alice Cooper where the focus really isn't on the band at all.

I think Metallica "the band" is pretty prominent on every version of the game.

#3111 6 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I never realized there was this much hate for Iron Maiden until this thread. I've been listening to them since 85, though I stopped listing to their newer stuff after no prayer for the dying. Still, I don't get it. They are story tellers in their songs, so very few of their songs revolve around booze, drugs, and women. Maybe that's the issue? I mean we've had far worse bands then these guys (I won't give names, but you can figure it out if you think about it) with pins dedicated to them.

They are a metal band, pure and simple. On top of that, they are the 70s/80s style sound, like Judas Priest. The majority of people don't like metal, let alone a high-pitched sub-genre. I happen to love Maiden and Priest, but I get some interesting looks from some of my newer friends when I'm listening to either in the garage. With regard to sub-genre, think about a Slayer pin. It would receive a worse response. Maiden at least has their history of killer art to support the theme. I totally see the argument against it, and Stern is lucky that the design is so good.

#3112 6 years ago

This machine is awesome.

Love the extra slings and goodie bag on this one. Love the plastics.
Love the rails on the game.
Love the handle on the back of playfield.

Stern thanks for listening.

IMG_1921 (resized).jpgIMG_1921 (resized).jpg
IMG_1920 (resized).jpgIMG_1920 (resized).jpg
IMG_1919 (resized).jpgIMG_1919 (resized).jpg

#3113 6 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

This machine is awesome.
Love the extra slings and goodie bag on this one. Love the plastics.
Love the rails on the game.
Love the handle on the back of playfield.
Stern thanks for listening.

SWEET! You mean I have less to complain about with regard to Stern? I would have never predicted such a moment. A handle makes the shitty playfield mechanics a little less shitty. Rails instead of shitty posts? It's almost like the competition of an open market is having an effect on the company. Now if we could only get the power button back to where it belongs, my outlook toward Stern might actually enter the positive side. I'm aghast!

#3114 6 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

SWEET! You mean I have less to complain about with regard to Stern? I would have never predicted such a moment. A handle makes the shitty playfield mechanics a little less shitty. Rails instead of shitty posts? It's almost like the competition of an open market is having an effect on the company. Now if we could only get the power button back to where it belongs, my outlook toward Stern might actually enter the positive side. I'm aghast!

Trust me were paying 300-400 extra for them things that use to come on the pros.... were now nearing the 6k mark for a pro....

#3115 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Trust me were paying 300-400 extra for them things that use to come on the pros.... were now nearing the 6k mark for a pro....

Not totally fair. Show me anything that hasn’t gone up in price in the last 5-10 years.

#3116 6 years ago

Played this today and liked it. Code is rough, but I like the playfield design. Nice to see Stern get creative.

#3117 6 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Not totally fair. Show me anything that hasn’t gone up in price in the last 5-10 years.

Televisions, computers, gas to name a few

#3118 6 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Televisions, computers, gas to name a few

Just give it a few more months.

#3119 6 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

The majority of people don't like metal, let alone a high-pitched sub-genre.

Yeah, it’s the high pitched part for me. I don’t really dig on the vocals. I’m pretty picky about that. I can listen to a band like say Ghost, but in general I prefer my vocals a bit more gutteral in my metal.

Iron Maiden just gets grating after a while. When I’ve watched the Dead Flip videos I’ve always turned them off after an hour even if I’m not fully paying attention because I don’t really want to hear it anymore.

I don’t think it’s an issue enough to not buy the pin, but the price might be. Still curious to see the Premium though. I want to see Keith’s vision fully realized.

#3120 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I couldn't care less about Iron Maiden. I don't dig the music formula at all, it's boring honestly,

Yes, we are all well aware of that by now.

#3121 6 years ago

Iron Maiden music is fantastic, artwork fantastic, playfield design fantastic and i will buy my second NIB very soon. Can't wait more to see the premium version pictures and extra features gameplay.

#3122 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The only reason I would get this game is because of Keith's layout and rules. The art looks great, but I couldn't care less about Iron Maiden. I don't dig the music formula at all, it's boring honestly, but a good game is a good game, so whatever.

Not sure why you think we all care that you "couldn't care less about Iron Maiden"
You've mentioned it in several posts.

Stern put this Iron Maiden pin out for the massive fan base the band has. I'm a fan and love the music. "Boring" to YOU, not Iron Maiden fans, so your opinion is moot.
Don't like Maiden? There are lots of other pins to play or purchase.

#3123 6 years ago
Quoted from facelift:

Not sure why you think we all care that you "couldn't care less about Iron Maiden"

Because we're talking about it? FFS, this is about the pin, not the slob on Iron Maiden thread. Get over yourselves.

#3124 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Because we're talking about it? FFS, this is about the pin, not the slob on Iron Maiden thread. Get over yourselves.

Yeah, a pin put out for Iron Maiden fans.

Follow your own advice, buddy. Get over yourself.
Now I'll put you on ignore, since I don't need to hear how you don't like Maiden in another post.

#3125 6 years ago

Dang it guys can’t we all just get along! (and admit that Iron Maiden kicks Ass!)

#3126 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yeah, it’s the high pitched part for me. I don’t really dig on the vocals. I’m pretty picky about that. I can listen to a band like say Ghost, but in general I prefer my vocals a bit more gutteral in my metal.
Iron Maiden just gets grating after a while. When I’ve watched the Dead Flip videos I’ve always turned them off after an hour even if I’m not fully paying attention because I don’t really want to hear it anymore.
I don’t think it’s an issue enough to not buy the pin, but the price might be. Still curious to see the Premium though. I want to see Keith’s vision fully realized.

Don't sweat it too much Aurich. The game isn't like ACDC or MET where the band and music are the focal point. The theme is Iron Maiden, yes. But, the integration will consume you! You're gonna love it; it really is a fantastic machine all the way around.

#3127 6 years ago

Well got my IMDN today. I am picking up a nice MET from a really cool seller tomorrow. I figure it will be the best way to compare the two.

I don’t even care which one will be better. They are both very different and awesome pinball for my friends and I to play. I am a lucky guy. We all are lucky really!

#3128 6 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

They go up almost every release tho... just year and half ago u cld get a pro for 5k or under. Soon enough the pro will be as much as i paid for my twdp jan 2016...

#3129 6 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

A little off topic, but I'll be quick: I ziptied my dongle up near the lockdown bar

Ouch!!

rd

#3130 6 years ago
Quoted from facelift:

Stern put this Iron Maiden pin out for the massive fan base the band has. I'm a fan and love the music. "Boring" to YOU, not Iron Maiden fans, so your opinion is moot.

He was responding to me saying that most people don't like metal... Responding to a cordial conversation about why some people don't like the pin. Many non-Maiden fans are considering the pin because of the features. I love Iron Maiden, but I get why others do not, so his opinion, to me, is completely valid and invited. Just because you love the music does not mean those who do not cannot express their opinion about the machine. What is the point of a "forum"?

#3131 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Don't sweat it too much Aurich. The game isn't like ACDC or MET where the band and music are the focal point. The theme is Iron Maiden, yes. But, the integration will consume you! You're gonna love it; it really is a fantastic machine all the way around.

I've been excited about this title since I played the Archer whitewood, I'm 100% convinced there's a great game there already, I need to get out to Ayce to play it.

If some people are stuck in high school and can't stand hearing someone admit they don't like their band I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Well got my IMDN today. I am picking up a nice MET from a really cool seller tomorrow. I figure it will be the best way to compare the two.
I don’t even care which one will be better. They are both very different and awesome pinball for my friends and I to play. I am a lucky guy. We all are lucky really!

Metallica is a great game too. People who don't like the music even enjoy it!

#3132 6 years ago

Lol, when I ziptie my dongle near the lockdown bar, I'm forced to play pinball until either the ziptie breaks or my dongle falls off...

#3133 6 years ago

I have never been an Iron Maiden fan, but I always thought Eddie was one of the coolest mascots if you will.

#3134 6 years ago
Quoted from facelift:

The pin has real art on it too that blows me away... not someone photoshopping the arse out of a theme... like some other releases or alternate art packages.

The pro IS KE's "real vision" minus a subway and physical ball lock im predicting. Wheres the extra shots going to be? Or the game changing additions? If there are any game changing additions I'll happily stand corrected and upgrade to a premium... or buy my mates spare LE.

#3135 6 years ago

its a great game....... don't go getting your dongle's in a zip tie over the soundtrack

#3136 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If some people are stuck in high school and can't stand hearing someone admit they don't like their band I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

I think people are tired of you repeating yourself constantly. Yeah, congrats, you hate Maiden. Woo. We get it.

#3137 6 years ago

I seriously don't get why people care about the songs on the pin. That's what pinball browser is for. My Met Prem plays all Rush songs, my Kiss LE plays all Darkness songs, when I had my ACDC Prem it played all Van Halen songs. Listen to whatever you like and enjoy a great pinball machine. Geez

#3138 6 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

The pin has real art on it too that blows me away... not someone photoshopping the arse out of a theme... like some other releases or alternate art packages.
The pro IS KE's "real vision" minus a subway and physical ball lock im predicting. Wheres the extra shots going to be? Or the game changing additions? If there are any game changing additions I'll happily stand corrected and upgrade to a premium... or buy my mates spare LE.

Lots of the missing features from archer will be on the premium... not saying the pro is bad by any means, but looks to be a good bit more mechs/features on the premium to really add to a allready great pro .

#3139 6 years ago

I keep seeing people quoting "ignored user comment". LOL. Great to see someone still thinks very highly of themselves and their own opinion.

Can't wait to pick up my IMDN Pro at Allentown(or maybe sooner)!

#3140 6 years ago

My first taste of Maiden tonight at Sunshine. No idea what I'm doing, but a lot of fun to play. Left and right ramps are tricky shots. Wish I could hear the music and callouts.

IMG_20180420_220251304 (resized).jpgIMG_20180420_220251304 (resized).jpg

#3141 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

FFS, this is about the pin, not the slob on Iron Maiden thread.

Quoted from Aurich:

Iron Maiden just gets grating after a while.

It’s an Iron Maiden themed pin. Were you somehow misled into thinking it would have a different soundtrack?

#3142 6 years ago

For those of you who can't stand the music, hope you're not my neighbor..... I'll be upping these old iron vinyls all night

881363a4a6e8ecdd102625cd9431ccc77635748b.jpeg (resized).jpg881363a4a6e8ecdd102625cd9431ccc77635748b.jpeg (resized).jpg

#3143 6 years ago

As big of an Iron Maiden fan as I am, I have found myself so focused on the game and shots so much that I didn't even care what song was playing in the background nor did I notice it... it just blurs into the background as I play the game. The playfield and game is that intense during my good games. The multi-balls and modes are pure adrenaline. At the end of a ball I've sometimes had to stop and think about the music because I haven't paid attention to it. The game is that good to me.

I have owned about 50 machines over the past 10 years, and not many have felt this good to play this early on. The only other one I can think of is Iron Man, and that's been in my collection for a solid 7+ years.

May sound like I'm pumping the game, but I really don't have any interest in trying to sell it to anyone, just want to share my experience to provide feedback for those considering it.

And I agree that this is not about Iron Maiden the band, this is about the Legacy of the Beast game so the modes are more about accomplishing something related to the game (IE, powering up the pyramid) than traditional band games (IE, earn backstage pass, on tour, etc.).

Oh, and have I mentioned how satisfying it is to hit the loops on this game? Damn good.

#3144 6 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

As big of an Iron Maiden fan as I am, I have found myself so focused on the game and shots so much that I didn't even care what song was playing in the background nor did I notice it... it just blurs into the background as I play the game. The playfield and game is that intense during my good games. The multi-balls and modes are pure adrenaline. At the end of a ball I've sometimes had to stop and think about the music because I haven't paid attention to it. The game is that good to me.
I have owned about 50 machines over the past 10 years, and not many have felt this good to play this early on. The only other one I can think of is Iron Man, and that's been in my collection for a solid 7+ years.
May sound like I'm pumping the game, but I really don't have any interest in trying to sell it to anyone, just want to share my experience to provide feedback for those considering it.
And I agree that this is not about Iron Maiden the band, this is about the Legacy of the Beast game so the modes are more about accomplishing something related to the game (IE, powering up the pyramid) than traditional band games (IE, earn backstage pass, on tour, etc.).
Oh, and have I mentioned how satisfying it is to hit the loops on this game? Damn good.

Glad you are enjoying your game and I totally agree with you about the music. I love Iron Maiden but the music I kind of blocked out. The only reason it didn't get blocked all the way out is because I wanted to hear it. I own MET and im not a fan of their music, but I dont even pay any attention to it while im playing the game because its such a fun pin. Bottom line is the music will not ruin a persons experience on this game, even if you can't stand Iron Maiden. Its so fun that you wont even notice it at all.

#3145 6 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

Jeezzzzz khabbi stop it ! I just c'ant wait
To get my LE and it will only be in about 2 months

Just kidding , love reading the reviews and watching video's

I was hopping Lyman would code Maiden but with all i seen and read i am glad Keith is on this ( lyman still my #1)
Keith as been cooking this game and coding for a long time now and it shows.

Love Maiden Love keith Love Stern and i even Love some of you guys ! so excited for this game :::::::::::

Maiiiiiiden !!!!!!!!!!

#3146 6 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Jeezzzzz khabbi stop it ! I just c'ant wait
To get my LE and it will only be in about 2 months
Just kidding , love reading the reviews and watching video's
I was hopping Lyman would code Maiden but with all i seen and read i am glad Keith is on this ( lyman still my #1)
Keith as been cooking this game and coding for a long time now and it shows.
Love Maiden Love keith Love Stern and i even Love some of you guys ! so excited for this game :::::::::::
Maiiiiiiden !!!!!!!!!!

When are they going to show the Premium and LE models??? I swear that its all I can do to keep myself from buying this game because ive got money put back for The Munsters, but its seriously burning a hole in my pocket and if the Premium comes out and blows me away I dont know what the hell that im going ro do. I in a way hope the Pro is a better value so I could save some money but im really looking forward to see what the Premium has to offer. I really want this damn game bad, but I really dont want another music pin in my lineup either. I need help, all joking aside, Stern has really put me in a bind with this game here big time.

#3147 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I'll be upping these old iron vinyls all night

I borrowed a page from you and went with the first two albums while playing Paragon, Stars and Future Spa.
Almost took out my high score on Stars when Purgatory was playing too.
Alas,
My triple bonus didn’t get me there.

Thanks Hoaky for the inspiration!
Up the irons!

#3148 6 years ago

Wish I still had my stand up

OLD2-1 (resized).jpgOLD2-1 (resized).jpg

#3149 6 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

They have two at AYCE GOGI in Van Nuys if you want to try it first (or get your fix while you wait for the premium).

I played it there a couple nights ago. I’m not a fan of Iron Maiden but don’t dislike them. I wasn’t sure I would like the layout because those short loops back to a small flipper aren’t my cup of tea. Usually it takes me quite a few games of play to really get into a new pin before I can determine if I might like it or not.

From the first game to the last I have played, it was fun. I was just beginning to get a feel for the rules and not sure how the code will flesh out, but it is just plain fun. Most of the shots, especially the left ramp through the pops are very satisfying.

I feel bad for JJP because Pirates was there and it felt nowhere near as fun to play. Say what you will about Stern quality, but they just know how to make fun pinball. Something all the other companies struggle with.

Edit: i didn’t really notice the music too much on the game while playing but it seemed to fit and wasn’t annoying at all. If you’re not a fan of Iron Maiden, it won’t stop you from enjoying this pin.

#3150 6 years ago

Well I have a different perspective on this game. If you hate iron maiden you should not buy it at all. Because if you do purchase this game in a few short weeks you will be iron maiden‘s greatest fan because the songs will begin to haunt your mind and you will fall in love with the band. You’ve been warned.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/63?hl=jefryan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.