20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 144.
#2451 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Seems like some really long ball times.

Most of these guys are better than the average Joe. You need to consider that.

#2452 6 years ago

I'm sure now, if i buy this pinball i will put instrumental versions
Game seems really fun otherwise

#2453 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Seems like they show more interest in playing with their phones than actually paying attention to the gameplay

how else do you expect them to be on the twitch chat live?

#2454 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

how else do you expect them to be on the twitch chat live?

Just a statement. No need to get your hair up in a bunch

#2455 6 years ago

Coin door volume control 110% going in on mine...

#2456 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Coin door volume control 110% going in on mine...

Followed by your speakers going out. Haha

#2457 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I am digging the British accent gal that’s doing the call outs!

Don’t get your hopes up!

F34B969A-54B7-4058-9EB2-5F9471C61AAA (resized).pngF34B969A-54B7-4058-9EB2-5F9471C61AAA (resized).png

#2458 6 years ago

I am digging the British accent gal that’s doing the call outs!

Same gal that did GOT. I wasnt a fan at first; but 2 1/2 years later, im a fan! Dig it.

#2459 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Same gal that did GOT. I wasnt a fan at first; but 2 1/2 years later, im a fan! Dig it.

Not the same FYI

#2460 6 years ago

great gameplay...but i guess i hate the music...yeup. i hate the music. now i remember why i never liked Iron Maiden and i'm 40

#2461 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

great gameplay...but i guess i hate the music...yeup. i hate the music. now i remember why i never liked Iron Maiden and i'm 40

That's alright just turn it down.

#2462 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Interesting that with all the eBay and PayPal fees that it is still street price. I might do the same if that's the case.

Agreed, interesting (weird) indeed.

Perhaps Stern made the MAP the same as the MSP (not MSRP)?

IMO they should allow coupon codes. Otherwise sellers pay $500 in ebay/PayPal fees to allow their customers to receive a $250 discount from their CC/eBay rewards.

There could be some bigger picture stuff I’m not seeing tho.

#2463 6 years ago

Pinball Browser

#2464 6 years ago

Are you calling Iron Maiden shitty?

Asking for a friend

#2465 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Are you calling Iron Maiden shitty?
Asking for a friend

Tip - Play your IMDN doggy style with ear plugs so you don’t have to look at or hear her.

Your welcome.

#2466 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Tip - Play your IMDN doggy style with ear plugs so you don’t have to look at or hear her.
Your welcome.

Get your Golden Tee online so I can take all your money

Ah shit, just remembered I'm a terrible player & my kids are slowing my gameplay down a TON.

On a cereal note. Was there a stream today of Maiden?

#2467 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Don’t get your hopes up!

You funny, bruh'!

#2468 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Wrong.
The Fragile is the perfect album.

You guys spelled Downward Spiral wrong.

#2469 6 years ago

Just watched about the last hour of the stream with my headphones on. Wow it looks and sounds amazing. Can’t wait!! Oh and FYI Jack ended the stream by saying that it was recorded this time that it WILL be on YouTube later!!

#2470 6 years ago

Imdle in marketplace for 10500.... if anyone is looking. Freaking ridiculous imo unless its in hand...and its still even crazy lol

#2471 6 years ago

Game looks and sounds amazing. Can't wait to get a premium.

#2472 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Game looks and sounds amazing. Can't wait to get a premium.

Yep i hope all the extras are sweet...

#2473 6 years ago

Just finished watching all 2.5 hours. Rules explained, followed by gameplay. Catch it when you can. One of the best pro models ever, imo.

#2474 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

Just watched about the last hour of the stream with my headphones on. Wow it looks and sounds amazing. Can’t wait!! Oh and FYI Jack ended the stream by saying that it was recorded this time that it WILL be on YouTube later!!

You can watch the playback now on his twitch channel.

#2475 6 years ago

This game is an absolute home run. Fantastic layout, clever rules. When Stern hired KME a year ago, I was excited for this reason. Fresh takes with 90's throwback feel. Just awesome.

#2476 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Just finished watching all 2.5 hours. Rules explained, followed by gameplay. Catch it when you can. One of the best pro models ever, imo.

Good to hear, but better than MET Pro? That’s a tough hill to climb!

#2477 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Imdle in marketplace for 10500.... if anyone is looking. Freaking ridiculous imo unless its in hand...and its still even crazy lol

It'll sell for that. I had someone offer 11k for mine.

#2478 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

It has spinners and service rails. That’s a good start

#2479 6 years ago

I don't care for music pins or sterns for that matter but this looks and sounds impressive!

#2480 6 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Holy smokes! Glad I got my LE locked in early!

#2481 6 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Holy smokes! Glad I got my LE locked in early!

Agreed ... people are crazy

#2482 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

What's funny is when I finished watching, my initial thought was than it is like MET on steroids. At least you'd agree, it's like MET but with 100% more flippers.
I think this layout makes excellent use of the space and the rules fit snugly like a cold hand in a warm glove.

#2483 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What's funny is when I finished watching, my initial thought was than it is like MET on steroids. At least you'd agree, it's like MET but with 100% more flippers.
I think this layout makes excellent use of the space and the rules fit snugly like a cold hand in a warm glove.

2 way different pins.... met is a excellent loaded pro with great code and was only 4200-4500. Imd has a unique layout and code so far and is 5700. Cant wait to see all the upgrades on the premium/le version.

#2484 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I'm buying a Maiden Pro and not a Metallica. Better layout and less wood chopping in the ruleset.

#2485 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

2 way different pins.... met is a excellent loaded pro with great code and was only 4200-4500. Imd has a unique layout and code so far and is 5700. Cant wait to see all the upgrades on the premium/le version.

Now Metallica is over $5k and doesn't even have a color display.

#2486 6 years ago

If you are a total Stiff player then those 4 flippers ain’t gonna do you a bit of good

Elwin and Sharpe make it look easy

#2487 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Now Metallica is over $5k and doesn't even have a color display.

Wow even old titles have went way up in price? That makes no sence. Plenty of huo modded pros for less than a nib thank goodness...

#2488 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

If you are a total Stiff player then those 4 flippers ain’t gonna do you a bit of good

Tim was nailing that loop pretty good. And there was one guy that seemed to be the only one able to hit the mini loop. I really liked the mini loop rules and inserts associated to multiply the main loop scoring. There’s a lot going on in this game and even has some things to do if you ever get bored like building loop jackpots and multipliers or building the power feature. Looks stellar. I’m a fan of maiden music, but verdict still out on whether it works for Pinball or not.

Overall, Keith and the team nailed this one out of the park. Can’t wait to play it!

#2489 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It still has two flipper buttons lol

#2490 6 years ago

Has Stern ever shipped Pros (April13th) before even revealing an image of a Premium? The pro looks amazing but FOMO!

#2491 6 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Wow that's great tell them to call me and I might move my deposit to a Premium.

#2492 6 years ago

NOT #&%@ING ARCHIVED AGAIN!?

#2493 6 years ago

Sure it is. I just watched it.

#2494 6 years ago

I got a few beefs... I really was disappointed that this was just a pro that they streamed. Seems like a double dip and honestly... I while its cool to see some of the features explained... I do sometimes like to find out a rule set on my own... So a bit of spoilers there... And what really pisses me off... And I know this is a common complaint with stern games... But, who the hell thinks its okay to release a game with unfinished code.
That to me is sloppy and shouldn't happen. Hell, I think its the same with video games too, but I forgive those cos they have deadlines and if you keep pushing a game back then they could lose the hype train... But, even so there is a difference of fixing a few bugs, and just not being ready...
COMPLETE THE DAMN MACHINE... Do the first round of bug checks and then maybe release a few updates down the road... I mean a pinball machine is not like a music album, video game, or movie. People can't exactly pirate it and leak it... So stupid and lazy...
But, won't stop me from buying... Looks great and I can't wait to play one. But, it will impact me possibly getting other NIB down the road.

#2495 6 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

But, won't stop me from buying...

#2496 6 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

But, who the hell thinks its okay to release a game with unfinished code.

Every single pinball manufacturer.

#2497 6 years ago

I'm not buying it to support stern... At least not directly... I'm buying it to support Iron Maiden, and also to support new pinball production... Right now pinball is in a Renaissance after surviving some dark days. And while I'm not super jazzed about some of the new features of new pinball machines. I like a full sized backglass and I think games with like the quarter ones but full lcds just aren't sexy, I do like the hybrids like this machine. Good LCD display but still full backglass... And I think pinball could be up for another boom. Especially when you consider now all the technology its never been easier to make one(not easy... Just easier). Can't wait to see what comes out next... I hope an elivra 3... that would be awesome.. But, as I said before I hope not too soon. Cos I am broke!

#2498 6 years ago

Here is the replay on Youtube

Thanks Mr DeadFlip

#2499 6 years ago

An even heartier thanks to KME for having to explain all the intricate rules a SECOND time!
(Animations look a lot better this time around too..)

#2500 6 years ago

Just went from pissed to So stoked!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Wanted
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.50
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.