20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 144.
#2351 6 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

You folks free tomorrow?
Asking for a friend.

460E1CBC-AA55-48DB-9B53-62F1D6992063.jpeg460E1CBC-AA55-48DB-9B53-62F1D6992063.jpeg

#2352 6 years ago
Quoted from ttown:

Can we get an LE price check before anyone sees it?</blockquote

$8700-8800 when they we're available

#2353 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

FYI, a distro in Florida just listed the “last” LE available in the marketplace about an hour ago for 9k.

Randy at got pinball has an LE has 1 left.

727-437-7770

#2354 6 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

You folks free tomorrow?
Asking for a friend.

Will it be a Pro, Prem, or LE? Asking for a friend, well a few thousand...on pinside

#2355 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Wasn't the Monsters Premium later and also in response to the not-so-loved road case design?

They were released at the same time

27F69511-244A-40CA-B7AD-16338AB683B0.jpeg27F69511-244A-40CA-B7AD-16338AB683B0.jpeg

#2356 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Randy at got pinball has an LE has 1 left.
727-437-7770

Sold! Not to me, I just noticed the add was archived and marked sold.

#2357 6 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

You folks free tomorrow?
Asking for a friend.

I'm assuming by "friend" he means Keith and the tutorial.

I'm not sensing a Premium reveal. Indeed the Premium reveal may wait 'til *after* MGC.

I predict a "Pinball With The Pros"-like segment, with Keith playing us through the rules on a Pro version of the table.

#2358 6 years ago

I just hope people don’t record this and post it publicly. Could get them and Stern in trouble.

#2359 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I just hope people don’t record this and post it publicly. Could get them and Stern in trouble.

They know it will be recorded now or that's on themselves.

#2360 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Sold! Not to me, I just noticed the add was archived and marked sold.

Someone is having a good day..

#2361 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

After the last one disappeared, I guarantee there will be a LOT of recording and posting.

#2362 6 years ago

Anybody else hear that between song blurb from Luc Carl on Ozzys Boneyard today?
Luc Carl: "So I was in a bar and I see Lemmy playin pinball. I walk over and he says 'Ayy! You like pinball? Grab a flipper!' So I did."
I was all HOLY SHIT to the car next to me.

#2363 6 years ago

It was politics fellas! Once everything is good to go we won't have to worry. Steve Harris has always been picky and that's his right. Once all this is hammered out we will see all the maiden pins in all their glory!

#2364 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Anybody else hear that between song blurb from Luc Carl on Ozzys Boneyard today?
Luc Carl: "So I was in a bar and I see Lemmy playin pinball. I walk over and he says 'Ayy! You like pinball? Grab a flipper!' So I did."

Yessir! They've been playing that clip for a week or two now. Pretty freakin cool!

#2365 6 years ago

Well, sign me up as a bona fide, Eddie-loving, Iron Maiden convert!!

I knew ONE Iron Maiden song before this launch, and now at 50 freaking years old and thinking I listen to everything, I had just not EVER got to the Irons. I have spent the last week or so binge listening to as much as I can, and WHERE HAVE I BEEN????? This stuff is fantastic!! So many years of catalog and different phases and periods and members and producers and........OMG. Thank you Iron Maiden! I can not WAIT to get into a premium!

#2366 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I knew ONE Iron Maiden song before this launch, and now at 50 freaking years old and thinking I listen to everything, I had just not EVER got to the Irons. I have spent the last week or so binge listening to as much as I can, and WHERE HAVE I BEEN????? This stuff is fantastic!! So many years of catalog and different phases and periods and members and producers and........OMG. Thank you Iron Maiden! I can not WAIT to get into a premium!

#2367 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

The main producer to listen to is the main man Martin Birch!!! Birch is the greatest heavy metal producer EVER!!!!! EVER!!!!! He produced for deep purple and don't let the whole mixing supervisor credit he got on a few albums fool you, he produced them all... If he was in the studio he was in charge of it... That's the birch sound... So from Deep Purple Machine Head, Ritchie Blackmoores rainbow, all three with dio and the live on Stage... So you know the 2nd album rising besides being the first time Dio worked with Jimmy Bain also is considered all time classic hard rock album... Then he did Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules... Heaven and Hell is an alltime classic Mob Rules isn't far behind... And then he did Maidens work... Also around the same time he produced Michael Schenker's best 80s album Asssualt Attack, and also he produced the album that Blue Oyster Cults Burning for You is on. One of their best SONGS!! Guy is just greatest EVER!

#2368 6 years ago

And I'm not a fan of Steve producing alone... He's great, but needs to be reigned in... That's what X-Factor and Virtual 11 should teach the fans... And while I think Kevin Shirley is a bit of a hack... They have made some really good stuff with him... I just wish they would work with ROY Z... C'mon Roy Z for a period was one of the best producers in metal, I think he's lost a bit of his magic touch... But, Kevin Shirley I think is just too tame and prefers too much of a live blander sound. But, that was one of the agreements to Bruce joining back. Was that they got another full time producer and it wouldn't just be steve, and also at steves house... I just think Roy Z would bring a bite to Maiden that would be nice. But, I must admit I think Dance of death is a top 5 maiden album, and Final Frontier was really solid and good, and I rather like a lot of Book of Souls, its not a perfect album but its layered and deep and a good listen. I just htink that Brave new world is too repetitious with it's choruses, and a bit soft and whimpy... And Bruce promised an in your face metal album and Brave New World is just too polite... Wicker Man oculd have a much heavier punch and wouldn't need to alter the song one bit. Just some of the mixing and distortion, and tell Bruce to put some venom in it... But, Dream of Mirrors is one of my top 20 Maiden songs... Such an amazing song... And I won't bash a Matter of Life and Death. I think that's a solid album... Takes awhile to get use to it, but it has a lot of quality. Still, all in all I think give Roy Z one outing... Sorry rant over... Up the Irons!!

#2369 6 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

$5,600 on the pro from a few distros. I don't know about the Prem.

Dang, might as well just use my CC to get 1.75% rewards & just order one online @ $5699

But I think I’m after that Premium. I think. It’s hard to say since code & features are unknown currently.

Has anyone received a quote for the Premium?

#2370 6 years ago

So if Iron Maiden is bad ass what is Pantera, Sepultura, Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Slipknot, Deftones, Ministry & shit even early NIN?

Serious question. No asshole motives on my part I promise.

#2371 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

So if Iron Maiden is bad ass what is Pantera, Sepultura, Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Slipknot, Deftones, Ministry & shit even early NIN?

They are not Iron Maiden. Do you REALLY want another 12 lash beat down? Have you learned anything grasshopper?

#2372 6 years ago

With Teeth is the perfect fuck album js.

#2373 6 years ago

HELLO VODKA

#2374 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Listen to Boneyard every day. Got in the car to leave work after a rough day today and Wasted Years comes on

#2375 6 years ago

They certainly don't play enough:
-Black Sabbath
-Van Halen
-Metallica
Can't hardly listen anymore. XM40 sucks too, but I'll take what I can get....every once in awhile they play Deicide.

#2376 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Serious question. No asshole motives on my part I promise.

Pantera: Angry Texas Rock band
Sepultrua: Angry Brazillian Rock band
Slayer: The Regin in Blood band
Cannibal Corpse: That band from Ace Ventura
Slipknot: That band with the masks
Deftones: That band from 1998
Ministry: That Chicago band
NIN: That band that wants to F*** you like an animal

#2377 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

-Black Sabbath
-Van Halen
-Metallica
Can't hardly listen anymore. XM40 sucks too, but I'll take what I can get....every once in awhile they play Deicide.

Ozzys Boneyard
Faction Punk
Turbo
Jason Ellis

Are my go tos for Sirius XM with a mix of some classic rock or lithium.

#2378 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

-Black Sabbath
-Van Halen
-Metallica

I feel the same way, but just as im about to change the channel they rope me back in with something I love. I had the drive of a life time once. I got Turbo Lover, Wickerman, Motorhead - Rock n Roll and Detroit Rock City all in a row. Should've played the lottery that day.

#2379 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Dang, might as well just use my CC to get 1.75% rewards & just order one online @ $5699
But I think I’m after that Premium. I think. It’s hard to say since code & features are unknown currently.
Has anyone received a quote for the Premium?

7300..... premium

#2380 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

7300..... premium

Thanks

Looks like the day of wiring money & waiting in line are over

Online retail credit card prices now match cash Pinside prices

#2381 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Thanks
Looks like the day of wiring money & waiting in line are over
Online retail credit card prices now match cash Pinside prices

Wow really? Better just to use cc then and get rewards

#2382 6 years ago

eBay $5699

Wait for eBay bucks promo or coupon to get $100 back

Then use your Samuel Jackson cc to get another 1.5% off. ($85.00)

$5515 delivered

#2383 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wow really? Better just to use cc then and get rewards

Buy it on eBay & get another 1%

Edit: missed it by that much

#2384 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

With Teeth is the perfect fuck album js.

Sorry?

#2385 6 years ago

Naw...it's
*sorry*

#2386 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

7300..... premium

Yeah, but with taxes its closer to 8k... And sadly I ordered mine I think a bit too soon. As I should have waited and chose the chicagoland dealer that was in the delivery area for my home... I got to drive 77 miles to pick mine up and then decrate it myself and set it up...
But, I just wanted to be one of the first to get a premium. Was super excited... I did get the cc processing fee waved though. And that saved me quite a bit of money.

#2387 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Ozzys Boneyard
Faction Punk
Turbo
Jason Ellis
Are my go tos for Sirius XM with a mix of some classic rock or lithium.

Faction punk hasn't been on in a few months. Now it's 90's puke. All they fuckin played was Rancid anyway...but I miss the Marky Ramone show.
XM needs a real mf punk channel.

#2388 6 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Yeah, but with taxes its closer to 8k... And sadly I ordered mine I think a bit too soon. As I should have waited and chose the chicagoland dealer that was in the delivery area for my home... I got to drive 77 miles to pick mine up and then decrate it myself and set it up...
But, I just wanted to be one of the first to get a premium. Was super excited... I did get the cc processing fee waved though. And that saved me quite a bit of money.

You can order from an out of state distro to avoid tax & get "free" shipping.

I'm gonna buy mine on ebay I think. That should put my cost @ $7K flat after rewards & ebay bucks (delivered NIB w/$0 sales tax)

#2389 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Faction punk hasn't been on in a few months. Now it's 90's puke. All they fuckin played was Rancid anyway.
But I miss the Marky Ramone show.
XM needs a real mf punk channel.

The new faction punk hasn't been too bad. I stream it on my phone to car, so don't know what channel it is. But Yes they do play rancid, I change it then; overall They play a lot of mixed punk genres from all eras which is pretty cool even though I find myself changing the channel often if it's something....'different'

#2390 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Always order from an out of state distro to avoid tax

Then it would be a really, really, really long car ride... But, you might be right... Sadly I think this will probably be one of my few if only NIB... Unless Elvira 3 gets made... And if it does get made... PLEASE NOT THIS YEAR... Please let it be the end of next year... So I can buy Revenge from Mars and Rocky and Bullwinkle... And also I want a cheapie of Raven.... But, the Rocky And Bullwinkle will be my gift to my father... The other ones in my house... Funny thing is I probably could get all 3 of those machines cheaper than my Maiden.... But, I gotta support Maiden. They mean so much to me.

#2391 6 years ago

Dude, no car ride required.

$7299 shipped

2.75% ebay bucks & CC rewards = $7,100 delivered

$0 tax

#2392 6 years ago

What is this "stream" all you kids are hollerin about?

#2393 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

$7299 shipped
$0 tax

I like your numbers. I have zero experience with either eBay Bucks or CC rewards, but now could be a good time to start!

$7.1K, delivered!

#2394 6 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

No taxes if u buy out of state and anu price sld include free shipping to your door

#2395 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

I like your numbers. I have zero experience with either eBay Bucks or CC rewards, but now could be a good time to start!
$7.1K, delivered!

eBay bux can only be spent on eBay, at a later date. Fine if you buy a lot of stuff on eBay I guess.

#2396 6 years ago

OT: how the heck do you get EBay bucks?

#2397 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

OT: how the heck do you get EBay bucks?

Sign up on eBay for free. Buy stuff on eBay and a percentage (1%) of the purchases starts to acrue. After each calendar quarter, you get to spend what you have accrued on eBay.

#2398 6 years ago
Quoted from xian222:

Sign up on eBay for free. Buy stuff on eBay and a percentage (1%) of the purchases starts to acrue. After each calendar quarter, you get to spend what you have accrued on eBay.

Sometimes you get 5%, 8% or even 10% for short periods of time (usually a day). Max payout is always $100.

#2399 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

$7299 shipped
$0 tax

What if your new game has a issue and you need to use your distributor for help, will your eBay distributor be on your side and helpful? Not sure if that’s worth the chance for what you will save on eBay.

#2400 6 years ago

I just put a deposit on a pro but will upgrade to premium if I like what I see when the details are released.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Wanted
$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/48?hl=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.