20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 144.
#1801 6 years ago

Have they announced the next stream time yet?

#1802 6 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Have they announced the next stream time yet?

It will probably be streamed at 3:15am, and not recorded or archived like last time :/

#1803 6 years ago

No one mentioned that the playfield art may be different on the LE?

When Zach was asked on H2H, he was deliberately vague! Make of that what you will.

#1804 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

No one mentioned that the playfield art may be different on the LE?
When Zach was asked on H2H, he was deliberately vague! Make of that what you will.

Virtually no chance of different pf art just for the LE. LE & Premium, possibly ... but don't think it has happened before?

#1805 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Virtually no chance of different pf art for the LE. LE & Premium, possibly ... but don't think it has happened before?

GOT Prem had the blue playfield

#1806 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Ah, forgot that. Is it the lone one?

#1807 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Virtually no chance of different pf art just for the LE. LE & Premium, possibly ... but don't think it has happened before?

I think Zach just said 'tbc' when asked.

#1808 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Not Stern, but JJPOTC

#1809 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Yeah, but that was in response to the nearly universal uproar regarding GoT's initial Pro/LE artwork reveal. Seems like everyone is pretty happy with IMDN's playfield artwork so far.

Still, it would be cool to see something unique art-wise on the Premium/LE playfields.

#1810 6 years ago

what about IM

♫ = band not superhero

Alt 1,4 is ♫ and Alt 1,3 is ♪
Must be done with numeric pad and will not work on keyboards without it.

#1811 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

TRON LE had the silver around the inserts.

#1812 6 years ago

IMD is a good name, 3 letters, simple.

#1813 6 years ago

My money is on IMDN

#1814 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

My money is on IMDN

As it should be. Hope you’re feeling okay dude

#1815 6 years ago

I will always call it Maiden , too bad for the ones that will not know what i am talking 'bout when calling this Pin Maiden

#1816 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

As it should be. How you’re feeling okay dude

Yea I’m hanging in there, I go back to see my neurosurgeon next week. I am hoping they back down my anti siezure meds as they make me feel like a zombie. I have a couple mods to install on my BM66 but I just don’t have the energy to do it, maybe tomorrow.

#1817 6 years ago

Any idea, when stern is going to release pics of the premium and LE? Also Concrete you keep fighting your ass off! Thoughts and prayers bro.

#1818 6 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

I will always call it Maiden , too bad for the ones that will not know what i am talking 'bout when calling this Pin Maiden

IMDN.gifIMDN.gif

#1819 6 years ago

I really hope they Egypt the shit out of the Premium

Ancient Aliens rock pin!

#1820 6 years ago

Holy crap... That would be INSANE. That would definitely make the LE version stand out more, especially with the foil style artwork.

I'm super impressed with this LE approach by Stern this time.

Anti-reflective glass, thanks JJP for pressing Stern to include this and thanks to Stern by realizing how great of an upgrade this truly is. That's a big value add to me right there.

Mirrored back glass like STLE.. big win there

Higher powered and improved speaker system .. another great upgrade - especially for a music pin (and ESPECIALLY it being Iron Maiden!)

Powdercoated side armor. Another upgrade they used to charge more for. Big plus as well.

Custom shooter rod- another extra perk Stern did here.. it's the little things that count, right?.

Foil cabinet... Another well appreciated 'little thing'

Low 500 run.

Overall, this is the machine that I've been waiting for and mostly waiting to see Stern up the quality and offerings for pins this price. Suddenly, JJPs LEs and included features aren't so much of a big deal here with IMDN LE.

I'm excited for this, and excited for the future direction of Stern here. Thanks for listening to us vocal and opinionated Pinsiders

#1821 6 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Where did you see it? As it was not archived.

Uh, well I don’t know what you could call this, but:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/28#post-4305615

#1822 6 years ago

Shoot again sounds like Soooot again ... And i like it.

#1823 6 years ago

I was thinking about this poll, I had originally voted for The Trooper, but Killers would of also been amazing.. sounds like we are getting The Trooper?

506AEE4F-5540-49CA-B761-F02E23E33490 (resized).png506AEE4F-5540-49CA-B761-F02E23E33490 (resized).png

#1824 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I really hope they Egypt the shit out of the Premium
Ancient Aliens rock pin!

Agree. My buddy is a nut for the band and missed the LE will at least go pro as first pin. But if the Egyptian wrap kills it he’s in. Imagine a few pro buyers may upgrade too.

#1825 6 years ago

i'd love to see "somewhere in time" as a backglass...maybe custom..someone? But then "powerslave" and "live after death" will kill it too... Stern should give customers the opportunity to get different translites for this game..i would at least buy three different ones

#1826 6 years ago

No way will Stern use the Pro translite for the LE package.

#1827 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

No way will Stern use the Pro translite for the LE package.

I agree, I assume the Le will have slightly modified (brushed alum) Trooper cab decals and the mirrored glass will be The Trooper “Battlefield” art. I don’t know of any other Battlefield art for Maiden besides the Trooper (which is extremely bad ass)

#1828 6 years ago

The good thing about all this (my 2 cents ) is that elwin been working on this project pin for a long long time and with is knowledge in Pinball i bet the codes will be pretty awesome

#1829 6 years ago

I agree, I assume the Le will have slightly modified (brushed alum) Trooper cab decals and the mirrored glass will be The Trooper “Battlefield” art. I don’t know of any other Battlefield art for Maiden besides the Trooper (which is extremely bad ass)

I kind of hoping this isn't the way they go but,

Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown (resized).jpg

#1830 6 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

That's the thought I had, too. It's technically a "battlefield". That would make the LE the crappiest art package automatically. I really hope, for the sale of LE owners, that isn't the way they've gone.

#1831 6 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

I hope that’s not it.. it’s not technically a “Battlefield” Stern please don’t over think this and don’t even think about giving us a LOTB backglass and cab art package!.. bring on The Trooper LE!

#1832 6 years ago

I Hope it‘s something like this:

FC19821E-06F4-4D94-930D-AB8AC82CC195 (resized).jpegFC19821E-06F4-4D94-930D-AB8AC82CC195 (resized).jpeg

#1833 6 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

Ok that is very cool! Where did you find that? I have not seen it before.

#1834 6 years ago

That's exactly what I was thinking it's gonna look like. Nice find Asael.

#1835 6 years ago

I agree, thats the one, but please leave the text straight across the top. Just not feeling the Iron Maiden on a slant.

#1836 6 years ago

Ok that is very cool! Where did you find that? I have not seen it before.

F0C9F7EE-7D60-4079-96E3-55BA77114B6D (resized).jpegF0C9F7EE-7D60-4079-96E3-55BA77114B6D (resized).jpeg

#1837 6 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

Regardless no matter what they choose there will be plenty of people complaining cause they don't like it.

#1838 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Regardless no matter what they choose there will be plenty of people complaining cause they don't like it.

8E953AEB-A4D4-40C4-B2A4-FFFB582423D4 (resized).jpeg8E953AEB-A4D4-40C4-B2A4-FFFB582423D4 (resized).jpeg

#1840 6 years ago

** Archer'ing Out Your IMDN? **

Call me bananas, but the Archer music I hear in the gameplay clips of Elwin's Archer prototype has really grown on me and - with all due respect - I would rather hear it than Iron Maiden while playing this table. The callouts, too, are more my style.

I s'pose I'd be out of line if I used Pinball Browser to return Archer to his former self, but with some work it could be done.

Owner's of TWD line up to get Clelend's revised code, but would IMDN owners dare to desecrate their pins by replacing Iron Maiden's music with...what? Spy music? It's pretty catchy stuff, honestly. I would download that code!

Just sayin'.

#1841 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

** Archer'ing Out Your IMDN? **
Call me bananas, but the Archer music I hear in the gameplay clips of Elwin's Archer prototype has really grown on me and - with all due respect - I would rather hear it than Iron Maiden while playing this table. The callouts, too, are more my style.
I s'pose I'd be out of line if I used Pinball Browser to return Archer to his former self, but with some work it could be done.
Owner's of TWD line up to get Clelend's revised code, but would IMDN owners dare to desecrate their pins by replacing Iron Maiden's music with...what? Spy music? It's pretty catchy stuff, honestly. I would download that code!
Just sayin'.

No.

#1842 6 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

That is shit! I have no other words.

#1843 6 years ago

AMOLAD is a battlefield, but with Eddie's tiny presence, I'm sure it's not this one.

Although it could be cool with bright flashers behind the cannon hole and other flashers randomly going off in the distance. Really bring it to life.

Iron-Maiden-A-Matter-Of-Life-And-Death-ART (resized).jpgIron-Maiden-A-Matter-Of-Life-And-Death-ART (resized).jpg

#1844 6 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

While I love Live After Death, Maiden England is my favorite live album. Evil That Men Do along with Wasted Years. So good.

#1845 6 years ago

The premium may have the best art with powerslave/egyptian art. Only 500 le's being made, I'm sure they are thinking it may be one of their higher or highest production on premiums so far.

#1846 6 years ago
Quoted from Multiball33:

The premium may have the best art with powerslave/egyptian art. Only 500 le's being made, I'm sure they are thinking it may be one of their higher or highest production on premiums so far.

An Egyptian-themed Premium will mean prominent Mummy Eddie, I guess. That's fine. There is already a large fraction of the PF given over to the Egyptian theme as it is, so it may look matching, if nothing else.

The LE is described as having "Battlefield-themed art" with red armor, and that means the same Trooper Eddie we see on the Pro. The question then is, how will Trooper Eddie be represented any differently? Like, will he dominate the backglass?

When I picture the Pro with red armor - and I think that's a fair way to envision the LE - I'm not crazy about it, although it will depend a lot on the shade of red, etc.

#1847 6 years ago

The premium would look good with brass or Gold trim. Obviously added by the buyer. Hope the red trim is different than acdc premium on the le. I imagine the le cab will have alot of blue.

#1848 6 years ago
Quoted from Multiball33:

The premium would look good with brass or Gold trim. Obviously added by the buyer. Hope the red trim is different than acdc premium on the le. I imagine the le cab will have alot of blue.

A lot of blue? I don't know why you assume that, apart from the presence of blue in the Trooper's uniform. Still, you may be onto something, as the Union Jack's colors are, obviously, R/W/B. That leaves - ahem! - white. I don't like white at all, as it's merely the lack of any other color, and putting a big swath of it on this/any cab would be disappointing.

As for brass or gold, you're right: any such armor would have to be done by the owner, as gold isn't consistent with Iron Maiden. They are ruffians, not royalty. And besides, Stern already tried - with middling success - gold armor on their GOTGLE. Guardians had some of the best Stern art ever, and yet the gold armor made the LE look *less* appealing than the other versions. If the Premium's cabinet art is predominantly tan, black armor would look awful. Really, I can't guess which way they'll go on this.

#1849 6 years ago

I'd love for any of the people hating on Bruce, saying he can't sing, listen to this song and still say that:

If you do, you really have no idea what a good singer sounds like.

#1850 6 years ago

Sounds like a vibrato ass.
Sounds like xtina Aguilara in a blender

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/37 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.