20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 144.
#1551 6 years ago

So...who's gonna be the first to start replacing songs? Kinda iffy with the inserts and lcd. But I've heard Run to the Hills 2 million times and the Trooper isn't far behind. I'm one of the few that actually likes their newer stuff, so replacement is inevitable. Can someone smarter than me tell me how that will affect the gameplay? I'm guessing it won't,...just not the song on the insert. Am I wrong?

#1552 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The code is not great overall. You make people wait that long and then don't come with stellar shit; whom cares.
Take MET & TWD which had re-births after putzing away forever. Games like KISS/XM...blah.
Did they even finally add the cities to Kiss even? Do they do anything?

Cities still dont do anything. We enjoy Kiss in the line up. To me, Kiss is the original format for the Aerosmith macro. Im hoping they do one more solid polish on the code. Rules are pretty good as is....

#1553 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Anyone know of Stern's estimated production date? I'd like to know and add + 2 months to set the proper expectations of delivery

They said mid may for delivery of LEs so yeah I would usually say 6 weeks after that

Quoted from Stones:

Cities still dont do anything. We enjoy Kiss in the line up. To me, Kiss is the original format for the Aerosmith macro. Im hoping they do one more solid polish on the code. Rules are pretty good as is....

I don;t like the bottom half of the PF much for whatever reason, but I like the ramps and Starchild area. I actually think the slight rtweaking of scoop and a few things makes Aerosmith a better layoutish. Genes mouth is...well it's Genes mouth.

#1554 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Deposit placed on IFM LE !
Anyone know of Stern's estimated production date? I'd like to know and add + 2 months to set the proper expectations of delivery

Let’s hope you get a good PF Kpg

Another leap of faith I see?

#1555 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

So...who's gonna be the first to start replacing songs? Kinda iffy with the inserts and lcd. But I've heard Run to the Hills 2 million times and the Trooper isn't far behind. I'm one of the few that actually likes their newer stuff, so replacement is inevitable. Can someone smarter than me tell me how that will affect the gameplay? I'm guessing it won't,...just not the song on the insert. Am I wrong?

Forget the songs, let's figure out how to edit the animations and fonts on the LCD...

#1556 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

They said mid may for delivery of LEs so yeah I would usually say 6 weeks after that

I don;t like the bottom half of the PF much for whatever reason, but I like the ramps and Starchild area. I actually think the slight rtweaking of scoop and a few things makes Aerosmith a better layoutish. Genes mouth is...well it's Genes mouth.

Ramps are smooth.....and yea....Gene is gonna be all up in your grill while playing....

#1557 6 years ago

Here we go again. The LE price gouge is in full swing

Why not? We pin buyers are stupid. Myself at the top of the list

#1558 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I missed the LE pricing..anyone say what the street price is yet?

#1559 6 years ago

Is the game play video still available to watch?

#1560 6 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

$8700-8800 delivered (comes with a tube of K-Y jelly)

#1561 6 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Concrete just said somebody is wanting $9299 no shipping now.

Supposedly it was $8799 shipped before

I’m thinking no F ing way. But we all lose our collective got damn minds when it comes to this BS

#1562 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’m thinking no F ing way. But we all lose our collective got damn minds when it comes to this BS

So you're saying there still is one left!

#1563 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Automated

Quoted from iceman44:

That was the best price I found however others stated $8700

#1564 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Wait!, what? I didn’t get a tube of KY with my LE.. this is bullshit, I calling my distro!

#1565 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

That’s my point. There’s always at least one left. That’s why I doubt any LEs sold before reveal unless you call all them being with distributors sold out.

#1566 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Wait!, what? I didn’t get a tube of KY with my LE.. this is bullshit, I calling my distro!

Your distributor likely ran out on BM66

#1567 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Pffft that’s cheap Ice

Here in the UK an LE quoted from our official distributor (not including our independent resellers - the guys we go to) is £10,800 that’s about $15,200

#1568 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Pinside is definitely in heat. I’d almost hump a leg for a peek at that LE or premium artwork.

#1569 6 years ago

Once Prem and LE are revealed... things might blow up. If the LE's and/or Prem are outstanding, there's going to be a bunch of crying, snobbing, babies on here who couldn't get the LE. Streaming of Iron Maiden with Designer explaining rules and showing game play by Stern coders and designers was fantastic. Add the media rollout, ZombieYeti artwork, hype and the LE's were sold out in 24 hours. I believe those would all be customers or distributors with down payments.

Think about it, Iron Maiden LE's sold in 24 hours WITHOUT SHOWING ARTWORK OR FINAL GAME or any Premiums. So if this LE brings the metal and Stern quality is high. Where do you go to get a game now? Why, Pinside Market or eBay should do you fine. If IMDN Prem and LE's games only have avenge sizzle, a few LE's will shake loose. This seems like deja vu from years ago.

Up The Irons

Going forward, any posts mentioning ... I wonder if I should consider buying Iron Maiden LE I'm going to throw up. People!! The are no more LE's. I hope Prem and LE are spectacular.

#1570 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Yep here you go, make sure to get a shipping quote on the LE before you order

3674C634-31E0-4721-B88C-12EA98F2BB1C (resized).png3674C634-31E0-4721-B88C-12EA98F2BB1C (resized).png

#1571 6 years ago

No money changes hands until "official announcement" by Stern. That was Sat. Monday I put my deposit down. If JJ got less than 20 how many do you think Bobby in Paducha got?

#1572 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Deposit placed on IFM LE !

Congrats KPG....and dont pay any attention to iceman.

#1573 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Yeah, and that one didn't work out so well for Stern those LE's sat around at distributors for years. So yeah, 500 is good. (Hope Stern doesn't forget their own mantra when they release Beatles - 500 then out the door).

That was more an issue of code neglect and LE lack of compelling features over a Premium. It doesn't appear as if Iron Maiden will have those problems, and only allocating 200 LEs for the whole of North America is pretty bad. With 666 they'd have a better distribution split between US and the rest of the world.

#1574 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

No, but if you look at the key post index at the top of the page, there's a link to someone that captured a minute or so of the live stream in lower res to give you an idea, at least.

#1575 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Pffft that’s cheap Ice
Here in the UK an LE quoted from our official distributor (not including our independent resellers - the guys we go to) is £10,800 that’s about $15,200

Man you guys are F Ed and insane at that price Jon!

I say if you love it knock yourself out

It’s crazy how we have gotten to this point though

And yet I’ll be the one first in line on the Munsters boutique. Already dropped $12500 on POTCCE.

We all need some kind of mental help because it really is F ing insane

#1576 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I thought the LE model was toast for Stern, but fak....this one looks solid...

#1577 6 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I thought the LE model was toast for Stern, but fak....this one looks solid...

No shit. It’s hard to believe isn’t it

I feel like this party is going to end like a drunken frat party gone bad... or really good? Animal House

We are gonna wake up one day and wonder wtf just happened!

#1578 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's is going to look cheap in a few weeks and once the final Prem and LE flip. If considering, suggest leaping quickly.

#1579 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

And yet I’ll be the one first in line on the Munsters boutique. Already dropped $12500 on POTCCE.
We all need some kind of mental help because it really is F ing insane

Just say no Ice.

“No”

Rolls off the tongue nicely.

Quite easy to do. You don’t need to buy one.

And 12,500 for POTC CE is just fucking insane.

rd

#1580 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I agree that the price is out of control... BUT at least Stern is now including more with the LE model. Anti-glare glass, better speakers, (exclusive) art blades, shooter rod, improved cabinet decals, shaker. Star Wars was basically the same price and received NONE of these upgrades. Not even a damn shaker!

#1581 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I'm trying to find it as well.

anyone know WHERE THE GAMEPLAY VIDEO is?

Sorry thread is moving so quickly.....

#1582 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Just say no Ice.
“No”
rd

ICE!

ICE!

ICE!

ICE!

Buy that Iron Maiden LE. iceman44 you are special and deserve to be appreciated. Treat yourself to one of life's most decadent pinball machines. If the music sucks you can swap in some Ozzy Osborne. I watched the stream and music was turned down but good.

#1583 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I agree that the price is out of control... BUT at least Stern is now including more with the LE model. Anti-glare glass, better speakers, (exclusive) art blades, shooter rod, improved cabinet decals, shaker. Star Wars was basically the same price and received NONE of these upgrades. Not even a damn shaker!

Matrix says all models have the sane sound upgrades i believe...

#1584 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wrong

#1585 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

https://twitter.com/Dead_Flip/status/978786526200025090

Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 8.57.59 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-03-28 at 8.57.59 PM (resized).png

#1586 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Stern learned a valuable lesson with Transformers, albeit an LE equals 500. Let's examine some of their music pins since:
AC/DCLE's 500 total
METLE's 500 total
KISSLE's Not numbered and qty unknown (under 600)
It only makes sense Stern kept IFMLE to 500.
500 feels like where the market has always been able to obsorb, more than that and a pin doesn't feel special. Pins with strong appeal outside the US will find Stern ships almost half their game outside county. That's what makes having one of only 250 LE's in the US, still feel quaint.

Stern sold out of 799 Star Trek LE’s....

#1587 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Key post index at the top of thread is your friend.

#1588 6 years ago

Thanks guys!

No stream replay? So weird. Sorry deadflip but people have other things in their life besides pinball (and I love that guy).

#1589 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s my point. There’s always at least one left. That’s why I doubt any LEs sold before reveal unless you call all them being with distributors sold out.

When they say sold out they are meaning all available units from the factory are sold. This does't matter if it's sold to desro's or not. Correct, there will always be couple hold outs that start price gauging. And there will always be several that become available because some people for what ever reason back out from their deposit.

#1590 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

From what I have been told the LE only has upgraded JBL speakers and EQ.

#1591 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Just say no Ice.
“No”
rd

Exactly RD. And I’m NOT buying this one

But, your Aussies play Rugby and have their nutsacks ripped open for fun. And keep playing

Kind of the same thing, no?

#1592 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Stern sold out of 799 Star Trek LE’s....

At what price. I had one reserved and canceled because of the non laser and aluminum foil ball, late redesign etc. This ain’t your daddy’s ST

You better want to own a pin costing this much, with 500 made, for a LONG F ing time because you will lose your ass when you go to sell it

No pin, NONE of them are going to maintain these values over time

Remember the EM?

#1593 6 years ago

That’s what I got sucked into last weekend when I purchased an F pace sport package with all the bells and whistles and 380HP and the UPGRADED sound package!

For my wife btw. I have 3 girls too so I know I’m screwed. Pinball is my only safe place

F it, bought Alice and going to Vegas this weekend. All in on Villanova to win the big prize

I’m leaving the LE mania to you guys

#1594 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Exactly RD. And I’m NOT buying this one
But, your Aussies play Rugby and have their nutsacks ripped open for fun. And keep playing

Aussies? You mean All Blacks? Already beer o’clock in Texas?

Quoted from iceman44:

Kind of the same thing, no?

Well, not really - unless you’re saying that Jersey Jack himself came around to the Iceman house and rucked your nutsack so hard with his sprigged boots your nut popped out and then he forced you to give him $12,500 for the pinball machine .... if that’s the case, I see the comparison ...

rd

#1595 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Let’s hope you get a good PF Kpg
Another leap of faith I see?

I really miss the days of you and KPG going at each other. That was some of Pinside’s finest days!

#1596 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Please stop. It’s IMDN or IMDNLE. And congrats.

Sod that! It’s I\m/ !!

#1597 6 years ago

U sure
20180328_222644 (resized).png20180328_222644 (resized).png

#1598 6 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I was with you on Kiss...until my GC score disappeared

#1599 6 years ago

Ordered an LE today.. since people are trying to figure out the shortname for this game.. I submit the following

\m/
\m/LE

#1600 6 years ago

Game should be known as EDY or 666

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.00
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Trade
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.