20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 144.
#101 6 years ago

Ok i got my popcorn out and im ready for today's big reveal! Come on Gary get your Ass out of bed and lets get this show on the road!!

#102 6 years ago

What time is it?

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ok i got my popcorn out and im ready for today's big reveal! Come on Gary get your Ass out of bed and lets get this show on the road!!

Damn, It's bedtime here. Hopefully they do it late in the day, selfishly of course, lol.

#104 6 years ago

It's 6:41am in Chicago, I'd imagine we won't hear anything until around 2pm, so have a nice sleep!

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Damn, It's bedtime here. Hopefully they do it late in the day, selfishly of course, lol.

If for no other reason than to avoid spending 3 hours having to catch up on the 500 new posts.

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

It's 6:41am in Chicago, I'd imagine we won't hear anything until around 2pm, so have a nice sleep!

ok so 9am in Chicago is 3pm in Belgium...

#107 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Screw that........ Saturday is Saturday its time to make the doughnuts. Get your ass's up out there in Chicago and lets see this game.

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Screw that........ Saturday is Saturday its time to make the doughnuts. Get your ass's up out there in Chicago and lets see this game.

I agree. Already been at work for 2 hours. Let’s see it!

4840698B-C8F4-40BA-B7FF-C29AE1B63451 (resized).jpeg4840698B-C8F4-40BA-B7FF-C29AE1B63451 (resized).jpeg

#109 6 years ago

Come on Stern.......be quick or be dead lol

299B4369-7953-43CA-8D42-86E736EB98C9 (resized).jpeg299B4369-7953-43CA-8D42-86E736EB98C9 (resized).jpeg

#110 6 years ago

FRom Sterns Facebook posting...

Here's the tentative schedule for this Saturday's event (times always subject to change because it is pinball!). Make sure to tune in to the live stream action if you weren't able to purchase a ticket in time - https://www.youtube.com/user/PAPApinball

Stern Pro Circuit Championships 3/24 Event Schedule:

• 9am - Check-in for Circuit Finalists and guests
• 9:15-9:45am - Open practice on all Circuit final machines for finalists only.
• 10am - Doors open to the public. Circuit final round one begins. (40 players)
• 12pm - Circuit final round two begins. (down to 20 players)
• 1pm-1:30pm - Brian "Q" Quinn from the show Impractical Jokers on TruTV does live commentary on Impractical Jokers episodes.
• 2pm - Ladder-style bracket of remaining 10 players begins.
• 3pm-3:30pm - Brian Johnson from the show Comic Book Men on AMC does live commentary on Comic Book Men episodes.
• 4pm - Meet and Great with Brian “Q” Quinn and Brian Johnson. (photos and autographed event posters)
• 6pm - Blood People perform right after the Stern Pro Circuit Champion is crowned.

#SPC IFPA - International Flipper Pinball Association PAPA - Professional & Amateur Pinball Association Replay Foundation

E501F3DA-B020-4854-828D-F550B13EDD7D (resized).jpegE501F3DA-B020-4854-828D-F550B13EDD7D (resized).jpeg

#112 6 years ago

where is this taking place >? What time zone.

#113 6 years ago

BTW im 33 yrs old. And i listened to the top 2 songs on youtube of iron maiden. Never heard either one. And im very familiar with bands like acdc metallica and kiss. So you could count me out if its iron maiden.

#114 6 years ago

Is anyone finding the link on the PAPA site. Its 10am Central time and no visible link for the broadcast on PAPATV.

#115 6 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

BTW im 33 yrs old. And i listened to the top 2 songs on youtube of iron maiden. Never heard either one. And im very familiar with bands like acdc metallica and kiss. So you could count me out if its iron maiden.

When the LOTR game was released, I had never read any of the books, and never seen the movies.

When I played the game, I was captivated by it. The soundtrack, audio and dmd video clips were completely foreign to me, I had no idea who the characters were and what the story even meant. 15 years later, I still own it and it is one of my favorite games.

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

You cannot claim that you are "very familiar" with Metallica if you've never heard an Iron Maiden song before... At best, a Metallica song or two strikes your fancy.

#117 6 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Take the time to listen to over 13 minutes of genius... the Rime Of The Ancient Mariner. Brilliant. But of course I'm a diehard Maiden fan, lol.

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

You cannot claim that you are "very familiar" with Metallica if you've never heard an Iron Maiden song before... At best, a Metallica song or two strikes your fancy.

If your trying to argue that iron maiden is Even in the same realm of mainstream media as Metallica. Then your in lala land.

#119 6 years ago
Quoted from jefryan:

Take the time to listen to over 13 minutes of genius... the Rime Of The Ancient Mariner. Brilliant. But of course I'm a diehard Maiden fan, lol.

The best bang for your buck when it comes to playing the jukes...

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

If your trying to argue that iron maiden is Even in the same realm of mainstream media as Metallica. Then your in lala land.

I'm not. I'm saying when it comes to metal, you have no fucking clue.

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

When the LOTR game was released, I had never read any of the books, and never seen the movies.
When I played the game, I was captivated by it. The soundtrack, audio and dmd video clips were completely foreign to me, I had no idea who the characters were and what the story even meant. 15 years later, I still own it and it is one of my favorite games.

Well i love LOTR so i can see how it would easily captivate anyone.

But i understand your point.

#122 6 years ago

Love Maiden, love pinball....getting an anticipation twitch on over here in Blighty!

#123 6 years ago

isnt the clock 10 now over there, and the first round should start now? Where is the stream already? :O

#124 6 years ago

Q is a big comic book fan. Could this be the Deadpool reveal? Or, Is it Iron Maiden? What is the significance of picking him for the reveal?? Can’t wait to see what it is......

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from Aphex:

FRom Sterns Facebook posting...
Here's the tentative schedule for this Saturday's event (times always subject to change because it is pinball!). Make sure to tune in to the live stream action if you weren't able to purchase a ticket in time - https://www.youtube.com/user/PAPApinball

Streams up now

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Q is a big comic book fan. Could this be the Deadpool reveal? Or, Is it Iron Maiden? What is the significance of picking him for the reveal?? Can’t wait to see what it is......

They've got Brian Johnson from Comic Book Men there too.... huge comic presence. If it's Deadpool I'm going to freak out.

#127 6 years ago

Before Pinside loses its sh!t, today's reveal is going to be the announcement of the title and a short teaser video. We won't see full pics until a later date. Just making sure everyone understands ahead of time.

#128 6 years ago

Thought they said they were streaming live footage of the game being played at the pro circuit it says that on their Facebook

#129 6 years ago

tiffany rules! I'm soo excited!

#130 6 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Worldwide, I’d hazard a guess that Maiden is at least as “mainstream” a Metal band as Metallica, and considering revenue from merchandising and other non-music areas, they might even be the larger overall organization!

Metallica is an oddity in that they were picked up by AOR radio in the 90s with the black album, which exposed them to a wider audience in certain regions such as the U.S. but didn’t necessarily have as big of an impact internationally. At the time Metallica released “Kill ‘Em All”, Iron Maiden had already become a well-established band with a significant international fanbase.

Now to the stream...

#131 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Before Pinside loses its sh!t, today's reveal is going to be the announcement of the title and a short teaser video. We won't see full pics until a later date. Just making sure everyone understands ahead of time.</blockquot

Seriously? I expected my distro to deliver Iron Maiden at my doorstep Monday morning 9am

#132 6 years ago

I find it kind of funny that people are now questioning Stern's choice to make a pin based on a band most relevant in the 80s. This is the same company that released pins based on a Tv show and a car brand that hasn't been relevant since the 1960s...

#133 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Before Pinside loses its sh!t, today's reveal is going to be the announcement of the title and a short teaser video.

Thanks, history suggests Pinside will need extra porta johns either way.

#134 6 years ago

Link to the stream:

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

I find it kind of funny that people are now questioning Stern's choice to make a pin based on a band most relevant in the 80s. This is the same company that released pins based on a Tv show and a car brand that hasn't been relevant since the 1960s...

Yeah but those were actually REALLY popular

#136 6 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Iron Maiden is super mainstream, that's why they get ridiculous articles like this: https://www.buzzfeed.com/kelleydunlap/celebrities-wearing-iron-maiden-t-shirts

Do any of those people actually give a shit about their music? Who knows! I don't myself, I haven't listened to Iron Maiden since maybe 1990, but there's no question they're an iconic band with imagery that appeals to people.

It's silly to argue they're irrelevant.

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah but those were actually REALLY popular

WERE. IM still is.

#138 6 years ago

They're punking us. Going to announce Catacomb VE.

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

They're punking us. Going to announce Catacomb VE.

That would be best case and deposit would go down immediately

#140 6 years ago

Lightning would be great!

#141 6 years ago

I’d be all over a new catacomb!

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Maybe back in the 80's when everyone had a jean jacket with IM stickers, but not today.

#143 6 years ago

Black panther pinball

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

I’d be all over a new catacomb!

Couldn't wait to sell mine to Cotton !!! out on Catacomb in on Maiden should reveal look good

#146 6 years ago

Yea spill it!

#147 6 years ago

They will announce it at Two Minutes to Midnight!

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Yea spill it!

Well it's not BP,best guess is Iron Maiden I'm hoping formDead Pool

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from PinWiz1969:

They will announce it at Two Minutes to Midnight!

Central time also...don;t let that one trick ya!

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Before Pinside loses its sh!t, today's reveal is going to be the announcement of the title and a short teaser video. We won't see full pics until a later date. Just making sure everyone understands ahead of time.

Do you, or someone you know work for Stern Pinball?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.