20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 144.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

With that ugly armor, I have no doubt the GOTG LE isn't selling out.
However, I see the Pro out and about more and more. Borg often puts out solid Pros, but GOTG Pro is the least compromised Pro I've seen!

I would own a pro if the code was better. I keep hoping for them to fix the game because it is fun to play. Just feels like too much is missing imo

#52 6 years ago

I'm looking forward to seeing what this new Iron Maiden game will look like. They are a band I never got into, but visually, the brand is amazing and I'm sure this game will look it.

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

I would own a pro if the code was better. I keep hoping for them to fix the game because it is fun to play. Just feels like too much is missing imo

They had the new code up at TPF. What I heard from people who know the current code well, it was a huge update. Stern seems to be churning out code on this one.

Couple that with Cleland's sound moded code, and the game is a home run, methinks.

#54 6 years ago

Leaked image...

IM (resized).jpgIM (resized).jpg

#55 6 years ago

I don't know how to delete a post, so that is what this is

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Leaked image...

This is awesome! Well done sir, well done...

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The 2nd movie made $110 million more than the first - that’s more than a lot of movies make in their entire run! $880 million reasons they will make a 3rd one

Oh for sure. Its a business. Why would they not.

I just don't recall friends etc ever really mentioning the GOTG movies.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from Ive:

Oh for sure. Its a business. Why would they not.
I just don't recall friends etc ever really mentioning the GOTG movies.

Have you watched the GoTG movies?

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Have you watched the GoTG movies?

Yep. At home. Liked the first. Didn't care much for second.

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from Ive:

We don't need a third.

F off with that noise. If they leave me hanging without Adam Warlock, I WILL stab some motherf...

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

They had the new code up at TPF. What I heard from people who know the current code well, it was a huge update. Stern seems to be churning out code on this one.
Couple what with Cleland's sound moded code, and the game is a home run, methinks.

That’s awesome news! I’ll have to play the new code and check it out then. Thank you for the heads up!

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

That’s awesome news! I’ll have to play the new code and check it out then. Thank you for the heads up!

I'm assuming it will be out in the next week or so.

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

I'm assuming it will be out in the next week or so.

They still have to update the rest of the modes and then Q/A test (they do that, right? ) so I figured it would be a month or more. Hopefully I'm just setting my expectations too low.

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

They still have to update the rest of the modes and then Q/A test (they do that, right? ) so I figured it would be a month or more. Hopefully I'm just setting my expectations too low.

I would assume TPF was part of their Q/A to some extent.

But you're right. If one expects the worst, one can only be pleasantly surprised!

#65 6 years ago

My own snarkiness aside... I am excited for this announcement. Even if there’s not a whole lot of innovation in layout I’m expecting that Packer’s artwork will slay.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

My own snarkiness aside... I am excited for this announcement. Even if there’s not a whole lot of innovation in layout I’m expecting that Packer’s artwork will slay.

Did you not see the photos of the Archer layout?
If Stern uses the same layout with 4 flippers, I expect many happy Pinsiders.

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Did you not see the photos of the Archer layout?
If Stern uses the same layout with 4 flippers, I expect many happy Pinsiders.

Did you see the leaked picture about 10 posts back? Is that the Archer layout?

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Did you see the leaked picture about 10 posts back? Is that the Archer layout?

Looks like a photochop of gardians of the galaxy premium. Some of the inserts still say gardians....

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from FuryosJustin:

Looks like a photochop of gardians of the galaxy premium. Some of the inserts still say gardians....

Thats because that was a Joke!

#70 6 years ago

well I hope everyone is wrong about iron maiden, and they announce ninja turtles tomorrow

#71 6 years ago

Me thinks it going to be David the Gnome.

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from FuryosJustin:

I edited my post with the sarcasm emjoji.

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I edited my post with the sarcasm emjoji.

Sorry dude, I'm newish here, and subtle humour does quite often go over my head.

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I think Stern were just trying to sell more GOTG at Texas. Doesn't appear to have been the hit they were hoping for.

I'm so jaded about games. I love the announcements, but a game needs to have something special to make me plunk down the cash. GOTG is "fine". I enjoyed playing it. But it just couldn't grab me. I'm not saying I'm the judge of what makes a hit game, but that one wasn't... and I love the GOTG movies.

#76 6 years ago

did not read thread, can someone clip note...

what time on Sat and where do I tune in to see the new game?

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

did not read thread, can someone clip note...

Cliff.

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Um, right here, about 10 second delay?
Then 1k posts bagging on Stern for not doing it right?
Stay Tuned....

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I anxious to see this game, but what I really want to know is who is doing the code for IMDN?

I can see it being Dwight, and then we'll be told that GB's update will be after this game is at 1.0, just like with SW.

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I'm so jaded about games. I love the announcements, but a game needs to have something special to make me plunk down the cash. GOTG is "fine". I enjoyed playing it. But it just couldn't grab me. I'm not saying I'm the judge of what makes a hit game, but that one wasn't... and I love the GOTG movies.

Interesting. I found it more than fine. It's one of, if not the least compromised Stern Pros I've ever seen.

And I'm just a ordinary fan of the movies.

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Um, right here, about 10 second delay?
Then 1k posts bagging on Stern for not doing it right?
Stay Tuned....

I would enjoy watching the love feed. I assume this is being streamed somewhere and at a set time?

#82 6 years ago

I thought it was pay per view, $25?

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Interesting. I found it more than fine. It's one of, if not the least compromised Stern Pros I've ever seen.
And I'm just a ordinary fan of the movies.

I agree it’s one of the least compromised Pros but that’s because the Premium/LEs where the models that got compromised with GOTG - 2 spinners, 2 extra magnets literally right next to the 1 on the pro, molded hands and an opening orb - RGB inserts, lighting & a real backglass don’t count as they should be standard on Prem/LEs.

I am not a maiden fan, don’t think I have ever listened to a single song of theirs but I am super excited to see what Keith comes up with, especially if it’s his Archer design

#84 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I agree it’s one of the least compromised Pros but that’s because the Premium/LEs where the models that got compromised with GOTG - 2 spinners, 2 extra magnets literally right next to the 1 on the pro, molded hands and an opening orb - RGB inserts, lighting & a real backglass don’t count as they should be standard on Prem/LEs.

Saves me some money! Never had a Pro before.

Borg usually makes solid Pros, because he designs them first, but this one is his best yet in comparison to the Premium.

#85 6 years ago

Star Wars reused the AC/DC Layout.
GOTG reused the Metallica layout.

I'll bet this new one uses either the Elvis, Kiss, or Rolling Stones layout .

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I am not a maiden fan, don’t think I have ever listened to a single song of theirs but I am super excited to see what Keith comes up with, especially if it’s his Archer design

I can't stand Iron Maiden's music. As in, I'd rather turn the sound off (seriously).
Thank god we can swap out the music to something thats a little more to our liking.
(a.k.a. that Spice Girls pin I always wanted!!!)

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would enjoy watching the love feed. I assume this is being streamed somewhere and at a set time?

I also would like to know when and where to tune in...

#88 6 years ago

Nothing on Sterns Facebook.?

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I can see it being Dwight, and then we'll be told that GB's update will be after this game is at 1.0, just like with SW.

Like i said before Lyman or i am out ! Well at least untill a few years if the code is ever done,finished and awesome

#90 6 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/posts/10156352679599244

D41A979D-DB1A-4D47-B56F-6D1571BB6385 (resized).pngD41A979D-DB1A-4D47-B56F-6D1571BB6385 (resized).png

#91 6 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Like i said before Lyman or i am out ! Well at least untill a few years if the code is ever done,finished and awesome

I am sure someone posted on pinside (can never find a post when you want it) it’s Keith’s ruleset but Lyman will be implementing them/doing the programming?

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

This has been my feeling, but if they unveiled “Titanium Man” with 1.0 code (Keiths code well implemented) I would consider breaking my Lyman rule.

#93 6 years ago

These douchebags are so full o shit. Hallowed Be Thy Name has what,...the same 4 note arpeggio??
I hear more blatant copyright infringement every day on my kids' amazingly sucktacular pop channels.

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

I thought it was pay per view, $25?

Why not? They charged for the "appreciation" party or whatever they called it.

#95 6 years ago

Uncle Gary with the curveball....Dying Fetus LE YAAAS.

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I can't stand Iron Maiden's music. As in, I'd rather turn the sound off (seriously).
Thank god we can swap out the music to something thats a little more to our liking.
(a.k.a. that Spice Girls pin I always wanted!!!)

Then go hang out in the Jimmy Buffet thread...

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from Bigbad:

well I hope everyone is wrong about iron maiden, and they announce ninja turtles tomorrow

omg if this is true I'm buying one tmrw!

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Uncle Gary with the curveball....Dying Fetus LE YAAAS.

Wrong one to flip with

#99 6 years ago

what time is the reveal?

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

what time is the reveal?

Depends on your timezone...... only kidding, not sure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/2?hl=snes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.