20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 144.
#1351 6 years ago

Here is one minute of the stream posted on Instagram by mannys_arcade.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg12rI0nC4p/

#1352 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

And Elwin described a ton about the game. It was awesome. Gave you a real sense of the rules. A really quick awesome tutorial. The rules on this are killer already.

Can you summarize for those of us who missed this part of the stream?

#1353 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Awesome.. Thanks!

#1354 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Awesome!! Better than nothing haha. Thanks !

#1355 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Thats one of the most ridiculous things I ever read on this site, have you played a SW pro? Jesus.

Yes, of course.

I'm speaking of it's lack of interactive mechs. Like I mentioned earlier, it's fun to play, just not value for my money.

And, for the record, Pinside is filled with thousands of more ridiculous posting than that!

#1356 6 years ago

Bring it on baby!!! Beautiful artwork! Fucking awesome Stern!!!!
Knocked it out of the park for a pro model!!!
I’ve been through 40+ pins in only 5 years collecting and this will be my 1st NIB pin I’ve ever owned.
I’m a Maiden fan but I’m by no means bias when it comes to pin titles. Look at how horrible the demo man and shadow movies were. Lol! Great games!!
You have fulfilled so many things on this title! Good flow. Amazing artwork! 4 flippers..... YES!!!! Can’t get one soon enough!!!!!

52AF975C-EAC8-4622-A58B-8CB35D1D1A23 (resized).jpeg52AF975C-EAC8-4622-A58B-8CB35D1D1A23 (resized).jpeg

#1357 6 years ago
Quoted from deibert:

Can you summarize for those of us who missed this part of the stream?

Pick a song at game start like MET

To start a mode, hit the white shots then center ramp to start. The modes are based on songs and are very different from one another. At least one is a multiball

There are power modes that involve switch hits to various areas (ramps, pops, spinners, etc). They area risk reward feature that lights a jackpot shot that you can collect or press your luck and go for more switch hits to build up the value and collect later.

One multiball lights via drop targets. Shot orbits to lock balls. In multiball shot flashing shots for jacks, shoot tiny tight shot by upper flipper for super jacks

Other mode is mummy at the captive balls. Spell mummy starts a multiball. Not sure how this one works.

Posts are in the loops to divert the ball at various times to feed one upper flipper or the other.

Spinner down by the flippers on the left lights both out lanes for ball saves. Can use each of them. If one is used, only that one goes out (unlike GOT LOL where they both go out)

Cool feature of the game is the center jump ramp (think LOTR). It’s a bullseye with three sections. For example, during multiball hitting the center is 3x jack, outside is single jack.

All or none of this may be accurate. Haha

#1358 6 years ago

So when Stern says Battlefield mirrored Backglass I’m guessing it will be
The Trooper?

03D3D74B-60DD-405C-ABCF-5BCCB8C8F248 (resized).jpeg03D3D74B-60DD-405C-ABCF-5BCCB8C8F248 (resized).jpeg

#1359 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

As predicted.....we can now confirm that Pinside officially lost their shit

Told ya...Nailed it!!!

My post wasn’t at all meant to be a “Used Car Salesmen” approach at all. Ya see It truly is badass. Guys I may be a distributor....but I’m a player/collector too at heart.

The game is selling itself, it doesn’t need my help. Our LE allocation was sold out by noon today.

#1360 6 years ago

Are those LED lights on the shooter lane cover or are they part of the artwork? If they are 4 lights then what do they do? Keep track of something?

E33E25BF-406C-4376-995E-F6CBC2ED1CE3 (resized).pngE33E25BF-406C-4376-995E-F6CBC2ED1CE3 (resized).png

#1361 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

Are those LED lights on the shooter lane cover or are they part of the artwork? If they are 4 lights then what do they do? Keep track of something?

Pretty sure it is just a decal to help gauge the strength of the plunge.

#1362 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

It's artwork. Likely the gauge for the skillshot.

#1363 6 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Told ya...Nailed it!!!
My post wasn’t at all meant to be a “Used Car Salesmen” approach at all. Ya see It truly is badass. Guys I may be a distributor....but I’m a player/collector too at heart.
The game is selling itself, it doesn’t need my help. Our LE allocation was sold out by noon today.

Lemme guess...you, Ed, Kim, Mark S. (Is he still around? lol...), and Kevin for sure....

#1364 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Pretty sure it is just a decal to help gauge the strength of the plunge.

Quoted from MikeS:

It's artwork. Likely the gauge for the skillshot.

Gotcha thanks guys! Really looks like 4 little lights haha

#1365 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Anyone know what versions of the songs are being used...all studio cuts I'm guessing? That's one of the reasons I love Maiden. Don't like that version? Don't worry, there's 10 better ones anyway.
The live cuts Pinball Browsered in will be aces. Hi.

All were studio versions.

#1366 6 years ago

This title is going to crush the European and South American market! If you know anything about the overseas music industry. Maiden .... is... god. The game fulfills to a pin player waaay outside of just an Iron Maiden pinball.

I’m taking bets on sales records. Who wants in!? I’ll only take 3 %. Starting a sales bracket now. Lmao btw!

#1367 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Lemme guess...you, Ed, Kim, Mark S. (Is he still around? lol...), and Kevin for sure....

Nope only Kevin.

#1368 6 years ago

Looks like a game has finally showed up to help me sell my TAF....

Come on, Premium model....blow me away!

#1369 6 years ago
Quoted from LewisD:

I’m surprised that no one has mentioned that Steve Ritchie is the male voice doing call outs. The Shao Kahn voice fits the theme.

...because when asked jack danger specifically said it was NOT ritchie

#1370 6 years ago

Was just watching some archer pinball vids and the pro is missing alot of mechs from it.... but looks the the premium/le will have almost all of the missing stuff and then some. Cant wait to c that version which is how it was originally designed. Also the upgraded sound is on all models which is nice and they added some other sound upgrades.

#1371 6 years ago

Spinner switch hits cycle through modes - center ramp starts a mode if qualified (spell Eddie). The mode then starts and so does that modes song, overriding your jukebox choice. It looked like you could pick a new song each ball(?)

Modes all seemed to finish by shooting the center ramp to collect a soul chard (or something like that). I couldnt tell if the modes ended only when time ran out or if you could complete a mode earlier by hitting all your shots...

I think Aces high is the 2-ball multiball mode. It involved shooting ramps to shoot down planes. The last plane is the Ace which involved hitting a ‘lock-on” shot, then shooting the center ramp before losing the lock-on.

The mariner mode involved shooting left or right lit shots to steer the boat (arrows) to the center (north). Then collect by hitting center ramp.

Hitting all four standups light 2x playfield. Start 2x by rolling over lit inlane, or hit all 4 standups again to light 3x. Hitting a standup while x is running adds time to it.

There was also some shot bonus programmed that awarded more points if the ball rolled up the inlane before hitting the cross target on the left.

Easy skill shot (EB/skill shot target) awarded some points and added 5 seconds of ball save time. Hard skill shot involved plunging around to the upper flipper and then hitting the super jackpot shot.

**From what i remember**

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pick a song at game start like MET
To start a mode, hit the white shots then center ramp to start. The modes are based on songs and are very different from one another. At least one is a multiball
There are power modes that involve switch hits to various areas (ramps, pops, spinners, etc). They area risk reward feature that lights a jackpot shot that you can collect or press your luck and go for more switch hits to build up the value and collect later.
One multiball lights via drop targets. Shot orbits to lock balls. In multiball shot flashing shots for jacks, shoot tiny tight shot by upper flipper for super jacks
Other mode is mummy at the captive balls. Spell mummy starts a multiball. Not sure how this one works.
Posts are in the loops to divert the ball at various times to feed one upper flipper or the other.
Spinner down by the flippers on the left lights both out lanes for ball saves. Can use each of them. If one is used, only that one goes out (unlike GOT LOL where they both go out)
Cool feature of the game is the center jump ramp (think LOTR). It’s a bullseye with three sections. For example, during multiball hitting the center is 3x jack, outside is single jack.
All or none of this may be accurate. Haha

#1372 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Looks like a game has finally showed up to help me sell my TAF....
Come on, Premium model....blow me away!

Imagine powerslave cabinet art, and then the cool mechanical features shown in this Archer video that aren't on the pro and you'll likely be very close to Iron Maiden Premium/LE.

#1373 6 years ago

For all you feaking about no replay of the stream today... i think it had to do with jack's laptop... not stern.

The had setup a rig where they had direct video and audio from the game instead of camera pointed at the screen. They actually had the video routed to an external monitor instead of the cabinet monitor (you can see this in the video stern posted on FB with the design team).

This setup game jack's streaming rig some issues. And at the very end, when they cycled the game off, jacks computer software locked up and he had no controls. He may have lost some of his twitch options for the session including to archibe it when he terminated the hard way.

Besides... hes already talking about when he can stream it again. You might just miss out on the glass off tutorial KME gave.

Best reveal ever... screw all the whiners about the saturday announcement or whines about rolling stone

#1374 6 years ago

Watched the stream. ZY hit the playfield art out of the park - ten out of ten! Most difficult part is that it matches style of stock cabinet art and this is difficult to do.

Game looks fun too with original layout that's not cookie cutter - callouts good. Please stop complaining about the music damn it - it's an Iron Maiden pin for gods sake - what music did you expect?

Overall IMDN feels like a perfect theme for a pin. Keith you hit this out of the park too! Thanks for putting so much into this.

Now I'm sorry in advance but have to be honest about one thing. Love everything else but just has to be said that LCD content looks very amateurish to my eyes and stands out like a sore thumb. Now if the entire LCD content is temporary then ignore this comment.

Now let me be clear about something - it's not that many elements of the LCD couldn't look good - it's just that there are so many different types and styles of content of varying quality that it's clear it was all just thrown together. Don't get me started on fonts - there are times where it looks like there are 5 different fonts on the screen at the same time and none have any relationship to the rest of the game. Triangular icons on left look like from a space themed game.

None of the LCD content looks like it ties into the art style of the rest of the pin. Aerosmith did this very well IMO, perhaps there wasn't as much going on in AS LCD but it's clear that the ART DIRECTION WAS CONSISTENT across playfield, cab, backglass and LCD. Now for IMDN, it's clear that there was no effort trying to make this look consistent. For sure, ZY was not looking over LCD content which is necessary to create a full, cohesive art package.

In any case, these large LCDs represent a large challenge these days - very expensive to fill with great content that matches the rest of the pin. Also not directing my criticism at whoever is in charge of LCD since they probably are stretched to the limit as there has not been enough resources put into this.

My view is that if it's difficult to fill with tons of good looking content, then less is more here - keep it simple like AS so that at least it can look like it belongs with the rest of the pin. I'd rather have dots than a random mash of content pulled from everywhere. Anyway hoping LCD content is all placeholder and hoping they will up resources and consult a graphic artist and ZY to have it eventually match rest of art style. My 2 cents because I love the rest of this pin and just want it to be all it can be. Not ripping the LCD content for no reason here so don't rip me a new one guys

#1375 6 years ago

We're all missing the most important piece of information.. What do the Pinball Twinz think of it?!?!

#1376 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

...because when asked jack danger specifically said it was NOT ritchie

Sounded like the same guy as Sparky and Aerosmith

#1377 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Updating to note that I saw 2X Multiplier that was done in the Maiden font with flames inside it that looked cool, and Extra Ball Is Lit was written in spattered blood letters, much cooler energy, so maybe some of this boring text is placeholder.
Edit: capped some images

When I see these pics, it looks like video game presentation with basic animation. And from what I saw on last games with LCD, it seems to be the same, a theme where they can reuse an existant support like video game, movie, comic to do the least as possible and without any creativity. it feels like stern was forced to follow the evolution of screen.
Stern has done big effort with artwork (Met, GB, aerosmith, Iron Maiden..), with more loaded games specially premium/LE (GOTG...) but what a letdown with their LCD.

#1378 6 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Watched the stream. ZY hit the playfield art out of the park - 10 out of ten! Most difficult part is that it matches style of stock cabinet art and this is difficult to do.
Game looks fun too with original layout that's not cookie cutter - callouts good. Please stop complaining about the music damn it - it's an Iron Maiden pin for gods sake - what music did you expect?
Overall IMDN feels like a perfect theme for a pin. Keith you hit this out of the park too! Thanks for putting so much into this.
Now I'm sorry in advance but have to be honest about one thing. Love everything else but just has to be said that LCD content looks very amateurish to my eyes and stands out like a sore thumb. Now if the entire LCD content is temporary then ignore this comment.
Now let me be clear about something - it's not that many elements of the LCD could look good - it's just that there are so many different types and styles of content of varying quality that it's clear it was all just thrown together. Don't get me started on fonts - there are times where it looks like there are 5 different fonts on the screen at the same time and none have any relationship to the rest of the game. Triangular icons on left look like from a space themed game.
None of the LCD content looks like it ties into the art style of the rest of the pin. Aerosmith did this very well IMO, perhaps there wasn't as much going on in AS LCD but it's clear that the ART DIRECTION WAS CONSISTENT across playfield, cab, backglass and LCD. Now for IMDN, it's clear that there was no effort trying to make this look consistent. For sure, ZY was not looking over LCD content which is necessary to create a full, cohesive art package.
In any case, these large LCDs represent a large challenge these days - very expensive to fill with great content that matches the rest of the pin. Also not directing my criticism at whoever is in charge of LCD since they probably are stretched to the limit as there has not been enough resources put into this.
My view is that if it's difficult to fill with tons of good looking content, then less is more here - keep it simple like AS so that at least it can look like it belongs with the rest of the pin. I'd rather have dots than a random mash of content pulled from everywhere. Anyway hoping LCD content is all placeholder and hoping they will up resources and consult a graphic artist and ZY to have it eventually match rest of art style. My 2 cents because I love the rest of this pin and just want it to be all it can be. Not ripping the LCD content for no reason here so don't rip me a new one guys

Completely agree.
Write the same without reading your comment buddy.. I guess we are several folks to feel the same

#1379 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

When I see these pics, it looks like video game presentation with basic animation. And from what I saw on last games with LCD, it seems to be the same, a theme where they can reuse an existant support like video game, movie, comic to do the least as possible and without any creativity. it feels like stern was forced to follow the evolution of screen.
Stern has done big effort with artwork (Met, GB, aerosmith, Iron Maiden..), with more loaded games specially premium/LE (GOTG...) but what a letdown with their LCD.

They clearly don't have a handle on LCD integration yet anywhere near as well as JJP. They're getting there, but living through Stern's learning curve on these LCD games is pretty painful.

But credit where credit is due: the part you actually watch while you're playing - the PLAYFIELD - looks like best in class. Can't wait to get some time on it.

#1380 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That’s almost treasonous coming from you!!!

Lol - I have no loyalty but I did some rough editing over the top of the stream last night and I think Disco is going to kick arse on this machine - watch this space

Neil.

#1381 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

For all you feaking about no replay of the stream today... i think it had to do with jack's laptop... not stern.
The had setup a rig where they had direct video and audio from the game instead of camera pointed at the screen. They actually had the video routed to an external monitor instead of the cabinet monitor (you can see this in the video stern posted on FB with the design team).
This setup game jack's streaming rig some issues. And at the very end, when they cycled the game off, jacks computer software locked up and he had no controls. He may have lost some of his twitch options for the session including to archibe it when he terminated the hard way.
Besides... hes already talking about when he can stream it again. You might just miss out on the glass off tutorial KME gave.
Best reveal ever... screw all the whiners about the saturday announcement or whines about rolling stone

No - nothing to do With Jack - Stern don’t want it replayable. Even on a lock up Twitch’s ingest service would archive it as previously broadcasted and it’s been removed along with that Facebook video too.

#1382 6 years ago

The Egyptian artwork is a nice inclusion.

#1383 6 years ago
Quoted from CryHavoc:

Never looked into Archer, so this is my first peek. The layout sort of reminds me of Demolition Man.

Yes i have the same. I think the center ramp gives the feel.
And a bit TZ.
But every pinball machine has some layout parts from the past.
Great machine, great graphics, great layout, nice bom for a pro.
Can't wait to play.

#1384 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Yes i have the same. I think the center ramp gives the feel.
And a bit TZ.
But every pinball machine has some layout parts from the past.
Great machine, great graphics, great layout, nice bom for a pro.
Can't wait to play.

Pro is more now...5600-5700 and has same amount of mechs or even a little less than met pro that i bought nib for 1k less just few years ago.... iron maiden isnt really that loaded with stuff compared to other pros...not sure why people keep saying this. Most pros have around 14 coils and a magnet or 2.
Its nice to see sterm do a different layout but its pretty bare and has all flat plastic figures instead of molded or even 3 dimensional plastics like other pros have. The premium looks prerty loaded compared to it and the price looks to be around the same as the last few previous ones. I think it will b the one to get bc it was designed the way Keith wanted it from the looks of archer.

#1385 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Pro is more now...5600-5700 and has same amount of mechs or even a little less than met pro that i bought nib for 1k less just few years ago.... iron maiden isnt really that loaded with stuff compared to other pros...not sure why people keep saying this. Most pros have around 14 coils and a magnet or 2.
Its nice to see sterm do a different layout but its pretty bare and has all flat plastic figures instead of molded or even 3 dimensional plastics like other pros have. The premium looks prerty loaded compared to it and the price looks to be around the same as the last few previous ones. I think it will b the one to get bc it was designed the way Keith wanted it from the looks of archer.

14 coils for a pro and 2 magnets? (16) witch one ? that was in the Data East time in the past.
And the latest Stern pro's ( SW and gotg) cost in the Netherlands €6500 euro ($8056 dollar).
I know Stern LE is the Standard machine it was is the past but the last Stern pro GOTG looks great for a pro just like IM now.

#1386 6 years ago

What's the obsession with counting coils?

Less coils, less problems, more flow.

#1387 6 years ago

How many balls for multiball in that video, is there a 3 ball and a 6?

Also good night after reading over 500 posts.

#1388 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They clearly don't have a handle on LCD integration yet anywhere near as well as JJP. They're getting there, but living through Stern's learning curve on these LCD games is pretty painful.
But credit where credit is due: the part you actually watch while you're playing - the PLAYFIELD - looks like best in class. Can't wait to get some time on it.

i agree.
this kind of artwork should be standard now. what i regret, is the lack of 3D decors. when i see ACNC pinball it really looks awesome and what JJP does, a class over stern imho.

#1389 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Basic? The interview with Keith said the game will ship with 1.0 code, or very close to it (.98).
Rob

Code was at .95 at the time of the stream. they had to restart the machine or it crashed at one point and the info popped up.

https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/10156377401844244/

at least this little intro is up on sterns Facebook page. maybe Gary asked that the feed be pulled after he jumped on the machine and Destroyed everybody on it

#1390 6 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

How many balls for multiball in that video, is there a 3 ball and a 6?
Also good night after reading over 500 posts.

4 Ball = PERFECT

#1391 6 years ago

Enjoying the remasters

Thank you for the compilation !

https://open.spotify.com/user/benruso/playlist/4K7x4kYrYzB2l3E6YDGXJX

#1392 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

i agree.
this kind of artwork should be standard now. what i regret, is the lack of 3D decors. when i see ACNC pinball it really looks awesome and what JJP does, a class over stern imho.

I prefer a pinball machine with a great lay-out and great rules than a pinball machine with fancy 3D crap on the playfield en weak rules...

#1393 6 years ago

at least the game went down $200 for the pro and $300 for the premium, Aus prices went up, go figure and the dollar is pretty much the same

cool looking game and features, and love the layout

#1394 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

at least the game went down $200 for the pro and $300 for the premium, Aus prices went up, go figure and the dollar is pretty much the same
cool looking game and features, and love the layout

Even worse in the UK, the £/$ has improved a lot in the last year but that still didn't stop this machine costing even more than the previous.

#1395 6 years ago

When will the premium be revealed?

#1396 6 years ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

The Egyptian artwork is a nice inclusion.

Premium will have Egyptian cabinet/translite if I read the feature matrix right!

Iron Maiden sucks as a band IMO but I like cool art & pinball so I suspect if coded well an Egyptian premium will land here.

TWD is a show I cannot stand. Too stressful. But the game was something I had to have. Iron Maiden might be the same scenario.

#1397 6 years ago

Wish I liked Iron Maiden because the game looks good! I can’t help but think of rethemed versions.

#1398 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

So the reveal will be at MGC right?
Well played WI/MN crew, well played.

You coming up buddy?

(and I dont want to hear any BS about anything! See you there with beer in hand!)

#1399 6 years ago

I just hope Mr. Elwin does another off the glass demo for the pin. That information alone was gold.

#1400 6 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Now if the entire LCD content is temporary then ignore this comment.
Now let me be clear about something - it's not that many elements of the LCD couldn't look good - it's just that there are so many different types and styles of content of varying quality that it's clear it was all just thrown together. Don't get me started on fonts - there are times where it looks like there are 5 different fonts on the screen at the same time and none have any relationship to the rest of the game. Triangular icons on left look like from a space themed game.
None of the LCD content looks like it ties into the art style of the rest of the pin.

agreed
while jeremy nailed the artwork and keith the layout, its apparent that stern should probably hire someone in the field of layout design to help them out in this area. I did note that some of the artwork is very reminiscent of the iron maiden mobile game that was released in the past year, so it's quite possible that those art assets were re-used

overall, I was blown away (and ecstatic) that stern could put together something this good compared to what SW and GotG were at reveal. fingers crossed that the quality is right up there with how well the the playfield and art package has come together

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
$ 16.00
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/28?hl=flex_in_aus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.