20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 144.
#701 6 years ago

So its been Tuesday over here for 13 hours...WTF Stern? Another marketing blow-out.

Just kidding - it's the whole of the USA that's behind. You guys need to catch up.

#702 6 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

So...the game will make people poop?

Yes....so good...you won’t be able to contain yourself.
Hershey Squirts. LOL

#703 6 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Hersey Squirts. LOL

Heresay squirts? Is that when you hear about someone else maybe dropping one?

#704 6 years ago

IRON MAIDEN (resized).jpgIRON MAIDEN (resized).jpg

#705 6 years ago

Loose their shit meaning as it’s badass.
New shits come to light.
Trust me ...you’ll want one.
Stern is Knocking it out of the park. Let’s just say...Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day.

Not to sound like a party pooper but we've heard this line before... the main difference right now is Elwin....

#706 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Jut kidding - it's the whole of the USA that's behind. You guys need to catch up.

QUIET!
I can't hear my guns.

#707 6 years ago

New game announcements are always fun and I enjoy the hype train as much as anyone but this theme is just a non starter for me unfortunately so I’ll be sitting it out.

#708 6 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

You snooze you loose edition.

Villian Vision with Negative Reinforcment Version

#709 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Not to sound like a party pooper but we've heard this line before... the main difference right now is Elwin....

Elwin is not the only main difference.

#710 6 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

Elwin is not the only main difference.

I should have said he's the new comer on this title.

#711 6 years ago

*cough*

#713 6 years ago

Somebody get Mr. Danger a throat lozenge.

80D4438D-E8C2-4017-B72D-45827977D789 (resized).jpeg80D4438D-E8C2-4017-B72D-45827977D789 (resized).jpeg

#714 6 years ago

I am rather surprised no pf or cab leaks before stren actually reveals it. The theme was no surprise, kind of cool the game still is.

#715 6 years ago

Can't wait to hear the LE

IMG_6717 (resized).PNGIMG_6717 (resized).PNG

#716 6 years ago

You sound like a party pooper, alright - a party pooper who REMEMBERS.

#717 6 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I am rather surprised no pf or cab leaks before stren actually reveals it. The theme was no surprise, kind of cool the game still is.

NO leaks? More like no wide leaks like Ghostbusters. But there are leaks.

#718 6 years ago

So it sounds like we will definitely see IMDN pro tomorrow, I am hoping we also get to see pics of the LE along with feature matrix.

#719 6 years ago

I love reveals, especially for pins that will make nice with the neighbors!

#721 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I don't understand, do you honestly believe that a bad teaser will affect sales? Anyone who likes Maiden and is interested in buying this game is still interested, if any of you travelled to Texas or watched more that 10 secs of "live pinball" to get details then thats ur problem I'll see everything in high detail and be able to play the game within a 10 min drive in the next couple months without hardly moving, Oh man the beer and stuff is really kicking in now time to go. changed my mind this would be the best translite.

The problem is that pinball manufacturers have zero creativity when it comes to marketing and creating the buzz around a "reveal." (time spent making the machine I suppose.) Yeah, they will sell to the rock hards (woohoo) but why sell yourself short. Strike the masses man. If you rode a motorbike into the show with a chain draging an Iron Maiden cabinet you'd sell a F@ckTon more. Right! THEY are so behind the times and God bless'em because that's why I am here to help. So, Stern, if you are listening I can ride a motorbike and would be willing to jump your next real Revel "Evel Knevel" style in the PAPA parking lot (RIP) for the right amount of dough. I'll sign a waiver and a NDA and carry my own insurance policy and all that good stuff but the money has to be right, right. Hell, I'll even do it for ACNC for FREE (too late) or is it?...because that biz was lacking as well. Boy, I am on a tear. So who's this with me cuz I wanna make it happen. @Gryszzz?

#722 6 years ago

Its FeM rather than IMDN no?

#723 6 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Its FeM rather than IMDN no?

I thought of that - but I came up with something better...

IM = Ironman

I\m/ = Iron Maiden.

Genius huh?

Make it so!

rd

#725 6 years ago

My biggest concern at the moment is which of the 53 Iron Maiden threads I need to be in at reveal time.

Maybe I’ll just start a new one to be safe.

56D5AFA4-EFF9-4FB4-8C8B-35387E5290E5 (resized).png56D5AFA4-EFF9-4FB4-8C8B-35387E5290E5 (resized).png

#726 6 years ago

Stern, Stern!!! Wake up, Stern. Rise and shine, It's a lovely day!

#727 6 years ago

Hershey Squirts. LOL

gets tired when all the guys selling games show up to hype on the reveal threads.

Just let the game speak on its own merits. We dont need you blowing smoke like a used car salesman every time a new Stern comes out.

#728 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

We dont need you blowing smoke like a used car salesman every time a new Stern comes out.

Says the Predator and Alien shill.

#729 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Says the Predator and Alien shill.

since when was I selling and making money off sales of games??? You need to stop listening to your buddy that does not even understand what a schill is...
The real schill are the guys selling NIB sterns that come here uber hyping and telling us that this is an instant sell out and they better act fast. They are making 250+ on every single sale. Think about that one for a second and get back to us.

I was passionate about Predator and was wrong (for the 800th time for you dense guys that cant seem to remember I admitted my fault on that and have apologized). I have always told people to wait and play a game and then decide on your own what to buy. your money, your risk...

#730 6 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

Strike the masses man. If you rode a motorbike into the show with a chain draging an Iron Maiden cabinet you'd sell a F@ckTon more. Right!

I applaud ur enthusiam sir but these pin companies aren't stupid, its pretty much the same group of pinheads that buy these games and they know they don't need to spend the money on that kind of reveal, operators really only care about reliability and whether the game will earn, if it plays well with a good theme then I'm sold regardless of the marketing. I would love to believe pinball will thrive when the current 20 somethings get into their 40's but if I had to place a bet on it then I'm going with "thats not happening". I think when we are gone so is pinball, but hopefully I'm very wrong.

#731 6 years ago

I hoping for an early morning reveal.

#732 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

since when was I selling and making money off sales of games??? You need to stop listening to your buddy that does not even understand what a schill is...
The real schill are the guys selling NIB sterns that come here uber hyping and telling us that this is an instant sell out and they better act fast. They are making 250+ on every single sale. Think about that one for a second and get back to us.
I was passionate about Predator and was wrong (for the 800th time for you dense guys that cant seem to remember I admitted my fault on that and have apologized). I have always told people to wait and play a game and then decide on your own what to buy. your money, your risk...

Keep cool buddy..It should not matter you...as you said everybody can do what he wants with his money, everybody has the right to be excited and express it here..even ordering a game without playing it and/or seeing it...if I ve had done the same I’d have bought a second Metallica..I meant GOTG

#733 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The services you offer for the first games off the line from various pinball makers is pretty much what you're describing. You don't get money, but you get the game before/if anyone else does. Rating the games 10/10 and hyping it what you do.

Uber hyping... funny stuff. You're good at it.

#734 6 years ago

I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime

#735 6 years ago

Come on, its blatantly obvious when the retail salemen and operators and modders post on this site, I say give them their own area to talk shop I don't need any more commercials in my life. I have a few operators friends and they are so full of shit its coming out of their ears, don't get me started on salesmen.

#736 6 years ago

Tuesday TUESDAY TUESDAYY!!
Going to work hope to see a full reveal when I get home this evening!

#737 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

The services you offer for the first games off the line from various pinball makers is pretty much what you're describing. You don't get money, but you get the game before/if anyone else does. Rating the games 10/10 and hyping it what you do.
Uber hyping... funny stuff. You're good at it.

LOL, every game I have gotten early it is because I put my money up and ordered blind; often just to support new pinball.

If you think I jumped the line because I am an opinionated person you are crazy, but I would expect that narrative from you.

Back on topic, looking forward to seeing this game. Hurry up Stern!

#738 6 years ago

Today is the day Pinsiders lose their minds.....get ready for the incoming Tsunami folks!

#739 6 years ago

Today is the day Pinsiders lose their minds.....get ready for the incoming Tsunami folks!

Would be smart for CGC to announce the next remake today...

Play Sterns game on themselves

#740 6 years ago

Sing it “2 hours to mid morning”

#741 6 years ago

Dude your a Pinball Wizard!

#742 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Would be smart for CGC to announce the next remake today...
Play Sterns game on themselves

Now that would be funny. Stern might steel a few sale from Spooky today but Spooky has been slowly chomping at the bit for a few years now. He's content in releasing a low numbered game that is top quality. I have no doubt Stern will release a monster today. I just hope they have ironed out some of the kinks in their manufacturing. While I am 100% out of this game on theme alone, Im sure there are alot of people that have been dying for this for a long time.

I still can't believe that pinball manufactueres haven't jumped on Scooby Doo yet I mean the series dates back to 1969 and is still popular with kids today. That is a monster license if someone grabs it.

#743 6 years ago

I still can't believe that pinball manufactueres haven't jumped on Scooby Doo yet I mean the series dates back to 1969 and is still popular with kids today. That is a monster license if someone grabs it.

they should have jumped on it before casey kasem passed away back in 2014. a scooby pin with him doing shaggy callouts would have been pretty sweet

#744 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

My biggest concern at the moment is which of the 53 Iron Maiden threads I need to be in at reveal time.
Maybe I’ll just start a new one to be safe.

Don't worry. Someone will start a new "official" thread once pics are released because they feel it gives them Pinside cred.

#745 6 years ago

New designer, new programmer. This should be interesting.

#746 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

New designer, new programmer. This should be interesting.

I thought Lyman was on code???

#747 6 years ago

"Keith Elwin is the designer & ruleset creator. Implementing his ruleset will be Rick Naegele as lead programmer.

This was all according to Gomez who announced this during his TPF presentation when he showed a pic of the next game’s design team."

Quoted from Whysnow:

I thought Lyman was on code???

#748 6 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

The problem is that pinball manufacturers have zero creativity when it comes to marketing and creating the buzz around a "reveal." (time spent making the machine I suppose.) Yeah, they will sell to the rock hards (woohoo) but why sell yourself short. Strike the masses man. If you rode a motorbike into the show with a chain draging an Iron Maiden cabinet you'd sell a F@ckTon more. Right! THEY are so behind the times and God bless'em because that's why I am here to help. So, Stern, if you are listening I can ride a motorbike and would be willing to jump your next real Revel "Evel Knevel" style in the PAPA parking lot (RIP) for the right amount of dough. I'll sign a waiver and a NDA and carry my own insurance policy and all that good stuff but the money has to be right, right. Hell, I'll even do it for ACNC for FREE (too late) or is it?...because that biz was lacking as well. Boy, I am on a tear. So who's this with me cuz I wanna make it happen. Gryszzz?
» YouTube video

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I'll casually bring it up when I see Uncle Gary at Easter dinner.

#749 6 years ago

-Lebowski penthouse party 2014-
Me: what's in that dropper?
Dannylite: bwahahaha

#750 6 years ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/15?hl=joncrox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.