20180622_201032 (resized).jpg
imdnleft (resized).jpg
20180615_080358 (resized).jpg
20180615_082932 (resized).jpg
B3C07D25-C1F2-4A4F-9BDF-F758588C8983.jpeg
223B7221-E31D-4DD6-AF17-E004561A8EA4.jpeg
581BFB86-9401-4BAE-BAAF-167FF9B5E995.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 144.
#6301 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

"Oh, Maiden LE. Oh, Maiden LE....."

Lol. Mine is showing up tomorrow. Will go great in the living room right next to my xmas tree.

I'm not a fan of yellow/brown colors but i think they all look great.

I get your point about the premium being more "cohesive".

#6302 5 years ago

I would have loaned you the $500, just ask next time...

#6303 5 years ago

All 3 are beautiful, the LE's are out of the question for me as I did not pre-order an LE and I'm not going to pay 2nd hand prices for that model so the Premium and the Pro are my only options. I think we all win with these machines, as does Stern, so for me I'm think either one will be a great addition to my collection. Leaning towards a Premium with changing the T molding to black but they are all great looking pins and the game play with all of them seem to be top notch so it's a win for everyone!

#6304 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

True. It was a high rez that I found quick. It's not that much of a difference, and the angled lettering is below that pic in the pic of the full pin if you're concerned.

Yeah, it’s just that some took issue with the angled text. I have to admit... I do think the straight text looks better.

#6305 5 years ago

The Trooper!

#6306 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

The Trooper!
» YouTube video

Would make a great ringtone

#6307 5 years ago

Spending some more time with my LE today and I can't say enough, it's INSANE.

I cranked the volume up today and the JBL speakers can get LOUD and sound great. Highs and mids are great, I just need to connect to my sub for the lows. But what an awesome feature addition!

Stern's antiglare glass is just as good as my JJP Invisiglass too.

Loving everything about this machine now that I have it dialed in. The modes are super fun, and the playfield is layed out so well. The loops, once you get your timing down, are super fun when the ball gets up there and can get the adrenaline going during multiball, trying to hit the shots with the upper flippers.

Also, if you are on the fence about a shaker - GET IT. It's very well integrated in the game.

Overall, this is just an outstanding game. Glad Keith works for Stern now, he has made a name for himself already.

#6308 5 years ago

Some more pics.

The armor looks so awesome in person with the metallic flake.

Foil art kicks ass.

Mirrored backglass = has to be seen in person to appreciate

20180516_182404 (resized).jpg20180516_182404 (resized).jpg

20180516_182346 (resized).jpg20180516_182346 (resized).jpg

20180516_182332 (resized).jpg20180516_182332 (resized).jpg

20180516_182313 (resized).jpg20180516_182313 (resized).jpg

20180516_182136 (resized).jpg20180516_182136 (resized).jpg

20180516_182155 (resized).jpg20180516_182155 (resized).jpg

#6309 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Some more pics.
Foil art kicks ass.

Looks sweet KPG! Best game in your collection?

#6310 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Newest one is always the best lol

#6311 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Newest one is always the best lol

True! lol

#6312 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hahaha !!!!

Well.... I love Star Wars LE.. and Dialed In is awesome.

Iron Maiden is great but I don't know if I could give up the others for it just yet. I'm pretty happy with my lineup right now. Maiden compliments the other pins I have perfectly though !

#6313 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

The Trooper!
» YouTube video

Brad that shit is fantastic. Love.

#6314 5 years ago

Finally got my LE in. The pin is beautiful, but I'm dealing with several issues out of the box. I'm hoping it's the code that is causing most of the issues as it's still .94, but soon to be updated. The sarcophagus is not reading and a ball search ensues every time. Whether the ball comes back after is a crapshoot. The songs are also picking themselves, which is odd. No idea how that's happening. The ball has also gone under the middle ramp but completely goes flying out the bottom of the playfield and hitting the cabinet. Little frustrating, but such is first world problems. Anyone else having similar issues?

#6315 5 years ago

All three versions look great but the best translight goes to the LE. I think both the pro and premium need a alternate translight tho, too much LOTB game theme for me. I’ll probably get a pro down the road but someone needs to make a cool Number of the Beast front translight as that album cover is kinda comic looking and would match the game pretty good IMO. Premuim version, mind as well just go all the way Powerslave and put that album cover on their too. Just my take.

#6316 5 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Finally got my LE in. The pin is beautiful, but I'm dealing with several issues out of the box. I'm hoping it's the code that is causing most of the issues as it's still .94, but soon to be updated. The sarcophagus is not reading and a ball search ensues every time. Whether the ball comes back after is a crapshoot. The songs are also picking themselves, which is odd. No idea how that's happening. The ball has also gone under the middle ramp but completely goes flying out the bottom of the playfield and hitting the cabinet. Little frustrating, but such is first world problems. Anyone else having similar issues?

#6317 5 years ago

Seriously would consider a trade for whoever gets one of the first premiums for my LE... just saying. This Premium is just gorgeous!! One of my favorite translites of all time...

#6318 5 years ago

That was pretty much my face when I heard the loud clunks inside the cabinet. Last thing I expected to happen.

#6319 5 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

That was pretty much my face when I heard the loud clunks inside the cabinet. Last thing I expected to happen.

Yea that's crazy...good luck tho

#6320 5 years ago

It's not crazy at all. It's just pinball.

#6321 5 years ago

Very happy with the look of the premium! I think the cab is better than the translite. There's just something a little "Hawaii" about the translite, but still great. I mean, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel for something wrong here..but the cab? freaking awesome.. and that black molding change looks badass. Can't wait for delivery!

#6322 5 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

There's just something a little "Hawaii" about the translite

CBS_HAWAII_FIVE_O_7422_IMAGE_CIAN_388870_640x360 (resized).jpgCBS_HAWAII_FIVE_O_7422_IMAGE_CIAN_388870_640x360 (resized).jpg

#6323 5 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Very happy with the look of the premium! I think the cab is better than the translite. There's just something a little "Hawaii" about the translite, but still great. I mean, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel for something wrong here..but the cab? freaking awesome.. and that black molding change looks badass. Can't wait for delivery!

I love that it's a sarcophagus Eddie is busting out of for the cab. So nicely done.

#6324 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Hahaha !!!!
Well.... I love Star Wars LE.. and Dialed In is awesome.
Iron Maiden is great but I don't know if I could give up the others for it just yet. I'm pretty happy with my lineup right now. Maiden compliments the other pins I have perfectly though !

You definitely have a great lineup. Are you getting Deadpool or The Munsters? I cant wait for The Munsters!

#6325 5 years ago

That Hawaii 5-0 pic makes me wanna get this guy out. Going where Cyborg Eddie is at.
71uxhgRxrGL._SL1100_ (resized).jpg71uxhgRxrGL._SL1100_ (resized).jpg

#6326 5 years ago
Quoted from jefryan:

*** Need help fellas with software update.*** I have formatted a USB drive to FAT32. Downloaded latest code update to hard drive, unzipped, then moved the file over to the USB drive. Inserted into CN9 and powered on and it just boots as normal. No software update engages at all. WHAT AM I MISSING?!!!

Try a different USB? Spike just doesn't like some USB drives.

#6327 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Here's black trim for you yellow haters out there. Definitely makes the artwork pop nicer.

Sweet....can i see the prem with black head trim with all RED rails, hinges, legs and lockdown bar. pretty please

#6328 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You definitely have a great lineup. Are you getting Deadpool or The Munsters? I cant wait for The Munsters!

Munsters not so much - and this is the first I've heard of Deadpool???

#6329 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Munsters not so much - and this is the first I've heard of Deadpool???

Rumor has it Deadpool is the next game. Thats just a rumor of course, it may or may not be true.

#6330 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Rumor has it Deadpool is the next game. Thats just a rumor of course, it may or may not be true.

Dead Pool (George Gomez), then Munsters (Borg), then Beatles (Kapow) supposedly.

Perhaps a TRON VE sprinkled in there somewhere?

#6331 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Pretty awesome !

I just have a rule about Stern's. It's either Borg, Ritchie, or Keith designs for me only

#6332 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Still scratching my head as to how this happens.
It seems so simple...

I said from the get go, Iron Maiden art could be photoshopped straight from the album covers and it would be a win. Zombie did a great job, but we do indeed have someone's interpretation of Eddie, not the iconic Eddie. I do understand licensing was a factor. The Pro is the best art package IMO. Pin is fun as hell!!

#6333 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Some more pics.
Foil art kicks ass.

Low score there buddy

321F2D78-A4AA-4BDA-BEB3-E66851162981 (resized).jpeg321F2D78-A4AA-4BDA-BEB3-E66851162981 (resized).jpeg

#6334 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Sweet....can i see the prem with black head trim with all RED rails, hinges, legs and lockdown bar. pretty please

8C3D95FB-C277-4B6E-B570-786AAAF5A943 (resized).jpeg8C3D95FB-C277-4B6E-B570-786AAAF5A943 (resized).jpeg

#6335 5 years ago

This is MY take on the Pro vs. Premium vs. LE

Side art, cabinet and backbox:
1. Pro
2. Premium
3. LE

Translite/backglass
1. LE
2. Premium
3. Pro

Playfield:
1. Premium/LE
2. –
3. Pro

Value for money:
1. Pro
2. Premium
3. LE

Side art and translate tie in to playfield and concept:
1. Premium
2. Pro
3. LE

Overall, all things considered:
1. Premium
2. Pro
3. LE

However, don´t get me wrong I would be proud to own any of the models they are all grate machines! but if I must put them against each other above would be the outcome for me.

#6336 5 years ago

Nice visual. Black t molding looks better to me.

#6338 5 years ago
Quoted from NightMutilator:

Seriously would consider a trade for whoever gets one of the first premiums for my LE... just saying. This Premium is just gorgeous!! One of my favorite translites of all time...

Really? When I think Iron Maiden, I don't think Egyptian art. Not a fan of the premium package. LE is the way to go for sure.

#6339 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Nice visual. Black t molding looks better to me.

Always bet on black.

#6340 5 years ago

In Vegas this week, FINALLY got to play the pro. First off, those guys on the stream are assholes for making it look so easy.

Beautiful game, great to shoot! Its certainly on my radar.....but gonna wait to see what is around the corner......and Im broke at the moment....

#6341 5 years ago

If anyone cares to see what copper/bronze looks like on the Premium . I definitely like the Premium art package the best, but not certain I can see the value on the Premium over the Pro unfortunately (wish they kept the subway/scoop from Archer).

imdncopper (resized).jpgimdncopper (resized).jpg

#6342 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

If anyone cares to see what copper/bronze looks like on the Premium . I definitely like the Premium art package the best, but not certain I can see the value on the Premium over the Pro unfortunately (wish they kept the subway/scoop from Archer).

Honestly, I think the stock black sets it off best, especially with the black T-Molding. I'd just get the $60 black lollipop rails and call it done.

#6343 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'm sure many Premium owners will not like Majorette Eddy

Wait...Eddie is transgender now? Iron Maiden is really pandering to expand their base...

#6344 5 years ago

Just glad in getting an LE.

#6345 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Any chance of doing a dark or medium metallic blue set up?

#6346 5 years ago

The premium translite reminds me kinda of seth abominea from Iced Earh, from the framing armageddon album series.

c_fa_400 (resized).jpgc_fa_400 (resized).jpg

#6347 5 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Any chance of doing a dark or medium metallic blue set up?

You got it (tried to match the wing color). Works well I think (as most think of the blue/gold King Tut styling when thinking Egyptian).

imdnblue (resized).jpgimdnblue (resized).jpg

#6348 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

You got it (tried to match the wing color). Works well I think (as most think of the blue/gold King Tut styling when thinking Egyptian).

Can you put gloss black on the LE?
Black T molding also.. I would love to see that..

#6349 5 years ago

To the update guy: when you unzip the file it unzips to a folder. You need to move the .000 update file inside that folder to the root directory of the USB. Post stuff like this in the owner's thread you'll have better luck than in the "buyer's remorse artwork saltiness" thread.

#6350 5 years ago

I would like to see the full yellow version!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 7,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/127?hl=potatoloco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.