(Topic ID: 5735)

Next mod.. BTTF ( Back to the Future ) ???

By dnhayden

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by gmen31
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

546119_353211528076471_525017010_n.jpg
bttf1sm.jpg
delproto1.JPG
delorean-toy-replica.jpg
bttfdelorian.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thebrave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 12 years ago

Personally, I don't like BTTF pinball. I have a friend who has one ONLY because he's the biggest BTTF nerd I've ever met. He does not like pinball. He only purchased it for the theme. I've played it several times, and I've tried to like it, but it's not happening.

Data East missed a huge opportunity to make it great. They could have added a going back to '55 challenge or 2015, or a beat Biff challenge. Nothing.

The one thing I do like about it, is that is says DELOREAN on the back wall and there's a DeLorean millions challenge, but that's it.

As far as modding one, all you could do is improve it, because it needs it in a bad way.

Not trying to stir things up, just wanted to answer (and add my opinion). Definitely mod that thing!!!!

#15 12 years ago

I think it's a great idea, and you guys are definitely onto something. There's another DeLorean toy that's 1:18 scale which might be a good fit for inside the glass. I think it's made by Sun Star. Not sure where it would go, but it's a bit smaller.

A tiny flux cap is another great idea, absocountry2. There's so many things that could have been done to this pin!

#17 12 years ago

Yeah that's a good one too. Probably a better fit.

I remember reading about your Baywatch mod. Definitely post photos of that! Would love to see your work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thebrave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-mod-bttf-back-to-the-future?tu=thebrave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.