Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 780 posts
  • 210 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Next licensed theme from JJP will be...”

• Star Wars 77 votes
      19%
    • Harry Potter 93 votes
      22%
    • DC Comics 20 votes
      5%
    • Other 226 votes
      54%

(416 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Boost_Mobile_(resized).png
    samsung-flip-phone-saves-mans-life_(resized).jpg
    3-efbf94bf-290a-40d9-96ce-d63bf455c839_(resized).JPG
    money_(resized).png
    frankenhooker_(resized).jpg
    FRANKENHOOKER-3_(resized).jpg
    thunder_man_(resized).jpg
    20120725-210949_(resized).jpg
    forb_zone_(resized).jpg
    635894853320624598-dolemite-movie-poster-1975-1020433952_(resized).jpg
    eead1edcb7d13b718b4dc0d52cf0e0cd501da848_(resized).jpg
    untitled1_(resized).png
    untitled_(resized).png
    images_(resized).jpg
    the-wiz_(resized).jpg
    aiw1_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blastbeat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#542 7 years ago

Would love to see a HP or Jaws, great ideas.

Not sure they could meet the masses, but:

Mad Max
    Creepshow
    Halloween
    Blade Runner
    The Thing
    Gremlins
    Tombstone

Ok, maybe I'm just throwing out super cool movies and not being practical lol.

#545 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Don't worry, that's all Pinside speculation threads are. Well, technically I think you have mention some cock rockish hair metal band, so you might want to edit your post

Which one? Ha, I need to look them up!

#551 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh Iron Maiden is the standard around here. They're the best band no one you know listens to...or "that one guy."
    They're really big in South America though. One guy said Bon Jovi once and got a huge amount of shit for it...but people have no issue saying Motley Crue would be a good idea; aboot the same.
    Or you can go artsy and say Rush...hard to hate on a Rush guy these days

Oh dude, I'very been a metal head for 30 years, love maiden (more death metal but grew up on traditional and thrash)

#554 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh Iron Maiden is the standard around here. They're the best band no one you know listens to...or "that one guy."
    They're really big in South America though. One guy said Bon Jovi once and got a huge amount of shit for it...but people have no issue saying Motley Crue would be a good idea; aboot the same.
    Or you can go artsy and say Rush...hard to hate on a Rush guy these days

Oh, gotcha. Yeah man I'm a lifelong metal junkie (well since say 8 years old or so), so of course I've been listening for 30 years now. Now I will say my tastes are much more death/black/grind over the past 15 years, but of course still love the classics! Now that would be a great pin, there's a lot of maiden fans of course (but like you said, more outside the U.S.).

#556 7 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Now take it easy, BabyMetal Pinball, I gotta say as a 40 year old man and a long time fan of brutal death metal from the late 80's to present that is one seriously heavy riff and the dance moves work perfectly, dance moves with Death Metal, I even like the pop chorus, just works so well together, could make a cool pin and is somewhat family freindly, these chicks are 18 and 16, Its normal to want to hate this but I dare you to try. I can't believe it myself how much I'm digging it.
    » YouTube video

No it's all good man, I'm kind of snobby on the inside with metal, but still like a lot of non underground stuff. I've heard and watched vids of them before and totally fine with it. Some nice riffs for sure! But we should keep on dreaming if we think a death metal pin is coming anytime soon lol. Oh...just found out I am going backstage to cannibal corpse end of next month!

#632 7 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

Trying to get the topic back on the rails.....
    Another cool pin theme for JJP would be Guardians of the Galaxy.

Like it!

How about a video game theme? I know it's been done with pac man and mario...
    Halo
    Doom
    Borderlands
    Far Cry
    Call of Duty
    Gears of War
    ....oh more movies and why didn't I think of this earlier:
    Evil Dead!!!!! Yaaaaas! Did someone already say that?

Alien!!!!

#633 7 years ago

Masters of the Universe would be a dream for me.
    GI Joe
    Thundercats
    Friday the 13th
    I assume someone said Breaking Bad
    Twin Peaks (another fantasy land)
    Superfriends
    Lego
    Rambo
    Hellraiser
    Black Sabbath or Ozzy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blastbeat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-licensed-theme-from-jjp-will-be?tu=blastbeat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.