Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 780 posts
  • 210 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Next licensed theme from JJP will be...”

• Star Wars 77 votes
      19%
    • Harry Potter 93 votes
      22%
    • DC Comics 20 votes
      5%
    • Other 226 votes
      54%

(416 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Boost_Mobile_(resized).png
    samsung-flip-phone-saves-mans-life_(resized).jpg
    3-efbf94bf-290a-40d9-96ce-d63bf455c839_(resized).JPG
    money_(resized).png
    frankenhooker_(resized).jpg
    FRANKENHOOKER-3_(resized).jpg
    thunder_man_(resized).jpg
    20120725-210949_(resized).jpg
    forb_zone_(resized).jpg
    635894853320624598-dolemite-movie-poster-1975-1020433952_(resized).jpg
    eead1edcb7d13b718b4dc0d52cf0e0cd501da848_(resized).jpg
    untitled1_(resized).png
    untitled_(resized).png
    images_(resized).jpg
    the-wiz_(resized).jpg
    aiw1_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Drenden.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#421 7 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

you guys must have missed this, I'm not saying ur not a man if u dig WOZ but its not exactly popular within the male friends that I hang out with, I've never heard "lets watch a film, what will it be, MadMax or WOZ? does that seem normal to you, maybe. To each his own, and like I said glad that people like it, I just want something with an edge from JJP and thats certainly isn't Harry Potter or Toy Story.

No it's clearly you. The whole "friend of Dorothy" thing is fairly new. Prior to that parallel it was/is one of the most beloved movies/stories of all time. For 50ish years Prior to that comparison I guess? People who automatically equate WoZ with lack of masculinity should really take a long look at the back of their hands. I'm sure their knuckles are bleeding from scraping on the ground as they walk .

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#454 7 years ago
    Quoted from lowepg:

I think you misunderstood.
    When JJP said the next pin would be "dialed-in", he just meant they were going finally ship it with the flippers set at the right power....

You're quite the comedian. I see you spend a lot of time in JJP threads but it seems like the sole purpose is trying to cause trouble? What's your deal? Why do you have an axe to grind. It seems fairly obvious that you enjoy trolling JJP game owners. It's sad actually that you are so miserable that making others feel bad is a high point of your day.

#459 7 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Both lowepg and caption neo.

I've noticed. But Neo seems generally unhappy. I see him complain constantly about the prices of games. Lol.

There is one other guy. Silverballz who also aims to start trouble in JJP threads for some unknown reason. I'm not in ghostbusters threads starting trouble. I just don't get people's motivation for making others unhappy. It's like the mark of a sociopath or something.

#462 7 years ago
    Quoted from lowepg:

Sociopath? lol. Don't quit your day job.
    But, come on, sorry that you couldn't take a light-hearted comment.
    And since you seem worried about how much time I spend in JJP threads, it was about 90 seconds today.... cheers!

Shall I copy up your other posts which weren't so "light-hearted?". Seriously you have a problem. You seem to get enjoyment out of making others feel bad.

So yeah the shoe fits

If you don't have something of value to say in these threads then exit them. Some of us want to enjoy our games without people like you trying to piss in our cheerios.

#476 7 years ago
    Quoted from dgarrett:

I'm so glad "ingored user comment" precedes these reactions, they are blissfully ignored.

Yeah but I take exception to someone who obviously is trying to do harm to a company whether it be JJP or stern.

There's just no place in this hobby for people like that. So hell bent on causing harm but try to hide their nastiness under the guise of a smiling emoji.

1 week later
    #522 7 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

You don't understand? Maybe it's because Jack and his employees say equally rude comments here.
    You don't see stern employees coming to message boards to antagonize their customers.
    And why must you derail this extremely constructive thread?

You're one of the 4-5 he speaks about. Get lost. I generally only lurk and don't post much but its CLEAR you are one of those few who only live to start fights in JJP threads. All of the resources with the exception of LTG have deactivated their accounts because of people like you and Lowepg.

I have only ever seen Keith respond to people. Certainly not start and definitely not antagonizing ANYONE.

#527 7 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

For someone who doesn't post a lot you sure are complaining and whining a lot in this thread.
    So stop detailing the thread and share with everyone your thoughts for the next licensed theme for JJP.

Case in point. Heres to hoping the mods subforum eject you from JJP threads. You and Lowepg are as bad as Kaneda in that regard.

#533 7 years ago
    Quoted from lowepg:

Dude, you've posted in this thread 5 or 6 times and NONE have been on-topic- ALL have bitching and whining about other people.... careful what you wish for, YOU might be the one ejected for 100% off-topic posting here.
    Sure I ve criticized JJP in other threads, but THIS thread has been mostly positive conversation from everyone.Im assuming you've missed posts Ive made in this thread like this:

You seem to have some unnatural attraction to me, and Id normally 'use the ignore button'....However you seem to be far more interested in ME then joining in the conversation here- which is about JJP's next themes.
    Feel free to take it offline (so I can ignore it) and bring this thread back on-topic.

Not a Dude and thanks.

JJP's next licensed theme.. I would love to be Jaws or HP.

#541 7 years ago
    Quoted from srk15:

Next licensed game will be out spring/summer 2019

Hi Kaneda. Account created the day his podcast thread got locked.

Stern, Ghostbusters, JJP threads and coincidentally his podcast thread.

Check threads:

Next licensed theme from JJP will be... By tjpietro (4 months ago)
    1004 / 5712 hours4 hoursStern Delays..... By foureyedcharlie (8 days ago)
    1 / 541 day2 daysWhich Stern pinballs have the best theme integration? By pninja005 (3 days ago)
    1 / 557 days11 daysHelp me decide on next 2 games - so many choices now By marksf123 (26 days ago)
    1 / 12616 days19 daysStar Wars LE ... How many should they make? By Beez (21 days ago)
    1 / 1020 days20 daysDid Ghostbusters Get FIXED By 3pinballs (20 days ago)
    01 / 246724 days25 daysThread For Fans of Kaneda's Pinball Podcast - Live from the Basement! … By Rascal_H (2 months ago)
    1 / 2027 days27 daysBest way to prevent spills on/in machines By bstyles (28 days ago)
    1 / 9824 days28 daysWhat game has lasted the longest in your collection & why? By thedefog (29 days ago)
    1 / 126 days29 daysWhat's next??? Stern, JJ? By Ibanezshreader (1 month ago)

#587 7 years ago
    Quoted from srk15:

Could be as soon as fall 2017

Mods can you please delete yet another Kaneda account. Reported.

Loser.

#590 7 years ago
    Quoted from srk15:

Wow really 18 months per game is reasonable TH started spring 2016

So you don't even deny you are Kaneda. Man you really are a sad loser. Keep creating accounts. You stand out like a sore thumb. It will always be easy to point you out.

#594 7 years ago
    Quoted from PureTO:

Next title doesn't matter... JJP is so over priced most ppl, including me won't be interested.

Overpriced? Lol. You get what you pay for. They sold like 3500 woz and probably 2500 hobbits so far so "most people" disagree.

#625 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Anytime I go to a pinball arcade nowadays I see the same thing I did years ago; it's a great place to score some pot, see a homeless guy check every coin return for change, hit the restroom to pack some brown and shoot some glue.
    That's why Dave&Busters does not want pinball or the bad element that comes along with it.

You need to move.

1 week later
    #715 7 years ago
    Quoted from Animal:

After WOZ and Hobbit, can we be sure that there is another one. I mean, I want to see them survive, but they seem to be 0 for 2 at this point.

5000+ games sold is 0-2??

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Drenden.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-licensed-theme-from-jjp-will-be?tu=Drenden and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.