Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 780 posts
  • 210 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Next licensed theme from JJP will be...”

• Star Wars 77 votes
      19%
    • Harry Potter 93 votes
      22%
    • DC Comics 20 votes
      5%
    • Other 226 votes
      54%

(416 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Boost_Mobile_(resized).png
    samsung-flip-phone-saves-mans-life_(resized).jpg
    3-efbf94bf-290a-40d9-96ce-d63bf455c839_(resized).JPG
    money_(resized).png
    frankenhooker_(resized).jpg
    FRANKENHOOKER-3_(resized).jpg
    thunder_man_(resized).jpg
    20120725-210949_(resized).jpg
    forb_zone_(resized).jpg
    635894853320624598-dolemite-movie-poster-1975-1020433952_(resized).jpg
    eead1edcb7d13b718b4dc0d52cf0e0cd501da848_(resized).jpg
    untitled1_(resized).png
    untitled_(resized).png
    images_(resized).jpg
    the-wiz_(resized).jpg
    aiw1_(resized).jpg
    There are 780 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.
    #751 7 years ago

20120725-210949_(resized).jpg20120725-210949_(resized).jpg

#752 7 years ago

è stato fatto già

thunder_man_(resized).jpgthunder_man_(resized).jpg

John Carpenter di Italia

#753 7 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

Also D&B doesn't not place pinballs because of any rif-raf it might attract (their bar handles that for them)... Its earnings for the floor space thing. The reality is that most people don't understand how to play so in the same square footage they can make 10-50 times more from a giant app like redemption game that also serves to feed their merch.

D & B locations had pinball machines within the past eight years. I've playe them at D & B's in Tennessee, Texas, Illinois and Michigan to name a few states.

#754 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

D & B locations had pinball machines within the past eight years. I've playe them at D & B's in Tennessee, Texas, Illinois and Michigan to name a few states.

Nice and good to hear! The one in San Diego doesn't but they are building a new one much closer (in Fresno), I will hope they put some in there.

#755 7 years ago

Request them every visit to management to let them know you would like to play them. Enough pinsiders ask and who knows they might put some in!

#756 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

Request them every visit to management to let them know you would like to play them. Enough pinsiders ask and who knows they might put some in!

As much as I would love to have pinball back at D&B they won't. Income per square foot just ain't there, even with ticket redemption.

#757 7 years ago
    Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

As much as I would love to have pinball back at D&B they won't. Income per square foot just ain't there, even with ticket redemption.

Yeah maybe your right but the squeaky wheel does get the oil. It couldn't hurt to ask and if enough did it just who knows. They have larger games that take up a much larger foot print that probably per square foot don't earn as much as pinball I would think.

#758 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I love the Harry Potter books, I read them to my nieces all the time.

I spent many many nights reading and translate the HP books to my sons. At that time they could not read in English and the official French translation would come out months later.

Reading/Translating on the fly is tiring, believe me. My sons told me I felt asleep several times in the middle of a sentence...

#759 7 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

WIZARDS......WORKING TITLE For NOW.
    Code would already be started and designs on her desk for approval.
    Feel free to pm me if you have better source.
    Mine, is pretty rock solid.

I hope it is true - it would make a great pin and sell lots, just based on the theme alone. There would be a lot of video, sound bites, and music to work with. Many modes could be visioned from all those movies/books.

#760 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Instead of every game being aimed at little kids, I think it's time for a badass theme

The basis for the ruleset could be to gather up all of the pieces for the "signifying monkey".

(NSFW language)

#761 7 years ago

It's got to be Frankenhooker

FRANKENHOOKER-3_(resized).jpgFRANKENHOOKER-3_(resized).jpg

frankenhooker_(resized).jpgfrankenhooker_(resized).jpg

#762 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

It's got to be Frankenhooker

Now you're feeding your own historical (long ago) arcade stereotypes.

#763 7 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Now you're feeding your own historical (long ago) arcade stereotypes.

Frankenhooker has been on HBO all this month.

I wake up in the middle of the night and it's exploding in my sleep.

#764 7 years ago

How about an Aquarium Fish theme..."Finding Money"

#765 7 years ago

How about something more true to pinball ownership and life:

money_(resized).pngmoney_(resized).png

#766 7 years ago

The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

#767 7 years ago

Future Spa 2016

3-efbf94bf-290a-40d9-96ce-d63bf455c839_(resized).JPG3-efbf94bf-290a-40d9-96ce-d63bf455c839_(resized).JPG

#768 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Future Spa 2016

Well I wouldn't buy it. No boobs.

#769 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Future Spa 2016

Smash the lockbar button repeatedly to escape your gym membership.

#770 7 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

Or make it powered by a generator attached to an exercise bike.

#771 7 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

"I'm sorry, you can only have a membership if you authorize us to electronically take the funds from your bank account monthly.....we do not accept cash, CC or checks." - true quote

#772 7 years ago

JJPs next licensed theme?

Samsung!

samsung-flip-phone-saves-mans-life_(resized).jpgsamsung-flip-phone-saves-mans-life_(resized).jpg

#773 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

JJPs next licensed theme?
    Samsung!

Boost_Mobile_(resized).pngBoost_Mobile_(resized).png

#774 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

"I'm sorry, you can only have a membership if you authorize us to electronically take the funds from your bank account monthly.....we do not accept cash, CC or checks." - true quote

Sounds like a Bally Health & Tennis Clubs of America/Bally Total Fitness Finance CONtract disguised as a health club membership. They had a nice 20 year run with that business model, then bankruptcy & struggles for ten more years before selling out to L A Fitness.

#775 7 years ago

Since pinball was bringing in screens i was hoping for a new terminator pin.

So many awesome videoclips could be used, and call outs, music etc.

Multiball and than the clip from t2 where de big truck crashes trough the bridge on the same time starting 'you could be mine'...

Would be an epic pinball. (If the layout is right, cause woz and hobbit both did not do it for me layout wise)

#776 7 years ago
    Quoted from Plungemaster:

Since pinball was bringing in screens i was hoping for a new terminator pin.

Talk to Stern, they employ Steve Ritchie now. Earth shake disaster is more along the lines of what JJPs designers are capable of.

9 months later
    #777 7 years ago

It's been a while since this thread was bumped - is there any new info about JJP's next licensed theme? Have not heard any rumors lately....

#778 7 years ago

New theme....i think they need to step up production. Finish the Hobbitts, and start the full line for Dialed In.
    I dont think will see or hear of new theme in 2017.

#779 7 years ago

Nothing "likely" from JJP on the next pin before June according to Hogbog from JJP in another thread.

I'm guessing Chicago Expo will be the reveal. Dialed In will be in full production going strong by then.

#780 7 years ago

MASTER SHAKE!!!

ATHF would be a kick ass theme. Carl's call outs would be epic.

There are 780 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-licensed-theme-from-jjp-will-be/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.