• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Beatles PB.jpg
good day sir (resized).jpg
YS.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider puck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

In the interview (at the very end) Chris Franchi said the new theme was one that did not have a slot machine based on it (to his knowelege); that's a healthy hint for us to consider.

That could be misdirection. Time will tell. My cash is on Flinstones. Gary strikes me as a competitive guy and that pin would go up against Jetsons. Another high profit WB title is Harry Potter and it blends classic pinball magic theme with a recognizable property. Also, no HP slot machine that I know of and a theme that would lend itself well to Chris's style. We know (from instgram) that it's not a theme JJP has in the line up.

I'd like to see a 2018 Robocop personally.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yep, I was thinking HP as well, though is it still as timely of a release as it would have been five years ago? I don't know (I don't follow that IP closely).

With you on that one 100%.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Covington, LA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider puck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-kaminkow-stern-boutique-pin?tu=puck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.