Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 220 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by dzoomer
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jawsgary (resized).jpg
    jack_jaws (resized).png
    Harry Potter Pinball.pdf (PDF preview)
    BSG (resized).png
    sin-city (resized).jpg
    p29323_d_v8_aa (resized).jpg
    image (resized).png
    nightmare (resized).jpg
    hp6 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3420 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#202 6 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Already looking forward to Lawlor Toy Story in 2018..... just hope it's a narrow body.

They redesigned the new cab so id guess it will be all standard pins from here on out.... di plays so well and fast compared to woz and hobbit.

#205 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

I keep going back and forth on this. I think I agree with you... but then are we saying that based on the idea we like the feel of standard cabinets, or is there a perceived "it will flow better" feel?
    I always think wide bodies feel a bit awkward with the hands (ha) but wide bodies don't have to also be flow killers. I worry that if Toy Story were to be a standard cab, it could potentially lose a toy or two that could've fit into a wide body... and if there was one game to have a bunch of Toys, it would be Toy Story.
    I mean this game could have amazing stuff - a claw that you have to time to grab and lock a ball, a cannon (ACDC, TWD Prem, AP) that was designed like Buzz's arm with the laser dot for aim, a Mr. Potato talking head, Slinky dog that hangs down to block shots... the ideas are freggin endless.
    With this a dream theme for many, I'd hate to see this not be an all-in effort, and I wonder if a wide body should be the way to go. We don't need another SW Pro "where are the toys" situation.

Have u seem or played di? Its loaded with things/shots....

#209 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Oh, I totally get it, and it looks packed for a standard cab. But then take DI's Features/Area ratio and then apply that to a wide body. You could get some more things in there that wouldn't have been there before. As long as you don't kill flow, I wonder if a Toy Story pin should be a wide body, though I admit I like the feel of standards better.

True but i much perfer how standard pins shoot.... ive owned most super pins and extra stuff is nice but not always needed . Id rather have flow and speed and give up a few toys. This is the reason di is more popular than people thought it wld be(due to theme).... it shoots /flows very well and has lots of neat features packed in there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-jjp-theme-for-2017?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.