(Topic ID: 68606)

Next JJP Pin "Poker Run" $5k?

By 2RustyBalls

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

untitled.png
    #1 10 years ago

Anyone confirm this or has it been announced? I point blank was told JJP was running a game called Poker Run in the $5k range, much like a Pro version that Stern runs. Told it will be released before the Hobbit. Anyone else hear this? True of False??

#2 10 years ago

true or not, it sounds like a bad idea

#3 10 years ago

who told you this?

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

who told you this?

+1 on this.

I can point blank tell you they are building a rocket to the moon. Doesn't make it so.

#6 10 years ago

A Distributor made the claim, said it was to come out at Expo but it didn't. Just asking if anyone else has heard this, it's not a crime to ask.

#7 10 years ago

Not true. End

#9 10 years ago

ok.

#10 10 years ago

If Steve Ritchie is the King of Flow, Jack is the King of Terse Answers.

#11 10 years ago

What about the rocket to the moon thing?

#12 10 years ago

Is there a game before hobbit other than WOZ coming jack?

#13 10 years ago

Crap. I'm not a potential buyer for this, but I wanted the mystery, rumors, and drama to continue for a little longer.
    We don't have enough of that.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Is there a game before hobbit other than WOZ coming jack?

Jack already addressed this the last time when the rumor was that JJP would make the MMR caught fire and his answer was no machine before Hobbit.

#15 10 years ago

Wow. Jack, you are really on top of things.

Great to see another BS rumor on Pinside get shot down by the definitive source in less than 15 minutes.

#17 10 years ago

uh oh, my distro better give me a refund on that deposit...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-jjp-pin-poker-run-5k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.