Topic Stats

• 292 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by swanng
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 27 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

hsqyRyY_(resized).jpg
holy20thread20resurrection_(resized).jpg
Looney_Tunes_by_Winter_Freak.jpg
Stephen_IPHONE_221.jpg
18539_512x288_manicured_qNZpMuruX0q-sE.jpg
man.gif
stanolliedance.gif
tumblr_m88t2zzSpj1qa70eyo1_500.jpg
bettie-page-smile-photo.jpg
hard2find3.jpg
Bettie-Page_1.jpg
bpage1.jpg
fireball_island.jpg
double-tap.jpg
bloodbeach.jpg
jjpspooky.jpg

There are 262 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
#201 7 years ago

This is Warner Bros., No?

Looney_Tunes_by_Winter_Freak.jpg

#202 7 years ago

Classic Looney Tunes would be cool if done right. Especially if you got the rights to the Mel Blanc voices plus Elmer Fudd.

#203 7 years ago

I'd be all over a Looney Tunes pin myself, but since BBBB and SJ are terrible pins, I personally don't see it happening.

#204 7 years ago

From Wikipedia, here are some of the Warner Brothers themes that could possibly be chosen and desirable for pinball if IP issues were lined up:

Harry Potter
The Matrix
Willy Wonka
The Hobbit
Mortal Kombat
Clash of the Titans
Sherlock Holmes
Superman Man of Steel
Looney Tunes

#205 7 years ago

When I see Mortal Kombat it makes me think of what my son said about getting Ed Boon to join the JJP team to bring pinball with LCD up to make t interesting for the next generation.

#206 7 years ago

That dude that made that Evil Dead pin btw, that looked pretty cool.

Quoted from DCFAN:

Looney Tunes

+1,00,000,000

#207 7 years ago

How about a "smugglers blues" game. Cops chasing dope smugglers on the ocean, in the air, in the jungles, in the streets etc.
Of course it would be more fun to be able to chase down Bin Laden and his cronies with a "kill the terrorist" game.

#208 7 years ago
Quoted from PeteM:

It's a Wonderful Life
"Teacher says every time a bell rings the player scores 10,000,000... Shoot for the Bell!"

Call me crazy, but given his logic for picking WOZ, I can actually see this being a title. I think I'd buy it!

Aaron

#209 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Classic Looney Tunes would be cool if done right. Especially if you got the rights to the Mel Blanc voices plus Elmer Fudd.

Ooh, think of the modes! Wabbit hunt, catch the roadrunner, symphony showdown (bugs vs daffy)... Save the Earth from Marvin... I'm totally freaking out here!

Post edited by PeteM : iOS spelling corrections

#210 7 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

no, he is just a pinball Junkie, and over the years made friends in the industry. Good guy, legit!

There are other sides to this story

#211 7 years ago

Marvin!

#212 7 years ago
Quoted from PeteM:

Ooh, think of the modes! Wabbit hunt, catch the roadrunner, symphony showdown (bugs vs daffy)... Save the Earth from Marvin... I'm totally freaking out here!

Don't forget the music. Intro Music. That's All Folks. Beep Beep...

And yes, how can we gorget a Road Runner vs Wile E. ?

The video could be great, humorous and rocking at the same time.

#213 7 years ago

If indeed true then this is good news...Makes room for "The Hobbit" 3rd installment after 2013. Which is what I am waiting/crossing fingers on with a JJP. Smuag(Fat lazy RED dragon) as a center piece that is interactive with gameplay etc.

Haunted House is a very much desired theme that has been used endlessly through time. Good choice! Especially if the design is already layed out!

#214 7 years ago

UFOs, Ghosts, Bigfoot, Alien Contact and Abductions are themes that most relate too and most of all would be a ton of fun .

Would be a huge seller if done correctly paranormal phenomena or ghost theme has huge appeal to many people from young to old .

#215 7 years ago
Quoted from criss:

UFOs, Ghosts, Bigfoot, Alien Contact and Abductions are themes that most relate to

Of course! Which of us hasn't seen a UFO, been chased by Bigfoot, or abducted by aliens? We should all be able to relate. Last summer when I was being chased by the ghost of Bigfoot, I was abducted by aliens and taken away in their UFO

#216 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Of course! Which of us hasn't seen a UFO, been chased by Bigfoot, or abducted by aliens? We should all be able to relate. Last summer when I was being chased by the ghost of Bigfoot, I was abducted by aliens and taken away in their UFO

Hope you didn't have a probe stuck where the sun don't shine

Heard it is quite unpleasant.........

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Hope you had your lube tube handy , butt probe much smoother and all that .

#218 7 years ago

area 51 pin.
game options are endless.

#219 7 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

How about a "smugglers blues" game. Cops chasing dope smugglers on the ocean, in the air, in the jungles, in the streets etc

#220 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

You'd think so but as Mel Blanc is dead, they have all the voice calls done by a bad impressionist... for consistancy.

#221 7 years ago

Whatever theme he picks I hope it is adult. Loony toons? I'd miss out on jjp pin 2 with that. Two little children pins in a row would be a disaster for his company in my view. One is fine, but not two.

#222 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Whatever theme he picks I hope it is adult. Loony toons? I'd miss out on jjp pin 2 with that. Two little children pins in a row would be a disaster for his company in my view. One is fine, but not two.

How would you feel about Superman Man of Steel?

3 years later
#223 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

From Wikipedia, here are some of the Warner Brothers themes that could possibly be chosen and desirable for pinball if IP issues were lined up:
Harry Potter
The Matrix
Willy Wonka
The Hobbit
Mortal Kombat
Clash of the Titans
Sherlock Holmes
Superman Man of Steel
Looney Tunes

And the winner is the Hobbit!

#224 3 years ago

holy20thread20resurrection_(resized).jpg

2 months later
#226 3 years ago

I would preorder Haunted House in a nanosecond.

#228 3 years ago

Haunted house I'm in, 2018 ? Or 2019 ?

#238 3 years ago

Can't wait for Pats game. You would think JJP would use Expo as a place to reveal the game but I thought I heard that a real won't be coming until later.

#241 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Can't wait for Pats game. You would think JJP would use Expo as a place to reveal the game but I thought I heard that a real won't be coming until later.

I love his sense of theatricality, all of his best pins have that aura of showmanship, so I'm curious what he'll pull off with JJP behind him.

#250 3 years ago

I'd be down with Forbidden Planet.

hsqyRyY_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Shingletown, CA
€ 8.40
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bristol, TN
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, TN
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
There are 262 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside