bettie-page-smile-photo.jpg
hard2find3.jpg
Bettie-Page_1.jpg
bpage1.jpg
fireball_island.jpg
double-tap.jpg
bloodbeach.jpg
jjpspooky.jpg
There are 262 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Have you seen his tattoo?</block
look at all that flinchin what a pussy

#102 11 years ago

I've known mn pinball for a while now. I would say he's the ambassordor of pinball.

#103 11 years ago

Wow! I just realized that the Santo art is a rip off of the Robinson Crusoe On Mars art!
...It also worries me that I know that!

robinson-crusoe-on-mars.jpegrobinson-crusoe-on-mars.jpeg

#104 11 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

I would say he's the ambassordor of pinball

Why would you say that? We don't know what you mean???

#105 11 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

I've known mn pinball for a while now. I would say he's the ambassordor of pinball.

I always thought he was someone who worked at Stern and was posting here incognito. But if he has intel on JJP as well that would be more of an indicator that he is someone retired from the pinball business.

#106 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Why would you say that? We don't know what you mean???

Oh, fill me in Gorilla. There will be a big bannanna in it for you.

#107 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Oh, fill me in Gorilla.

That is all, my friend. I was being the vile grammar police.

#108 11 years ago

An unlicensed Haunted House or Space themed pin would be tops on my list. However, I don't trust the OP when he says "Haunted House 2" and "unlicensed"... Gottlieb licenses are still valid.

#109 11 years ago

No comments on my fantastic art theft discovery?

Inventor_works.gifInventor_works.gif

#110 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

According to Nordman, the second JJP will be an unlicensed, original theme.

I thought it was Horny Zombie Bitch's From beyond The Black hole?

#111 11 years ago

Haunted Whore House

#112 11 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Haunted Whore House

LOL, that could potentially make for a funny theme actually.

Quoted from The_Gorilla:

That is all, my friend. I was being the vile grammar police.

My spelling is so atrocious I did not even notice it.

#113 11 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Jack wants to get many of his pins on route, so there is still hope for those who don't buy.

It's great to hear that's his attitude, cause there can never be too many location games. I've seen a bit of a surge in the number of location games around recently (at least here in Ottawa, I can't really speak for anywhere else). It's good to see pinball making a comeback in more than just the "man cave" market.

#114 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

There will be a big bannanna in it for you.

TMI?

#115 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I always thought he was someone who worked at Stern and was posting here incognito. But if he has intel on JJP as well that would be more of an indicator that he is someone retired from the pinball business.

He has never been in the pinball buisness. But i can tell you this he breaths, bleeds & eats pinball
24/7

#116 11 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

or Space themed pin

How about "Retired Space Shuttle" (RSS) ?

Wizard Mode :

Get the remaining Space Shuttles to the museum in one piece.

#117 11 years ago

i'd be interested but would have to see layout and art first. If it's something that intrigues me or not. The theme would have me interested tho.

#118 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i'd be interested but would have to see layout and art first. If it's something that intrigues me or not. The theme would have me interested tho.

There are tons of broken, yellowed, Space Shuttle toys from the 1984 game, so just picture a few of those scattered around the playfield with kids being dragged along by their parents looking at them.

#119 11 years ago

Next JJP pin is "Hawaii". Volcanos, tidal waves, Tiki statues that rise and fall, flying fish, sharks, earthquakes, and naked surfer girls!! Wide body with a punk ukulele soundtrack. YES!!

#120 11 years ago

As long as Nordman's at the helm on #2, I'm down for any theme...
The man has just as many ideas for pin designs as he does beard hairs!
Never a dull moment with Dennis' layouts!
Let the gratuitous depiction of cleavage in pinball resume!!!

#121 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Wow. That's dedication. P.S. women in Minnesota actually do talk like that? "doncha know?". I thought when I saw Fargo and other movies with that type of accent it was exaggerated. . Not making fun I just haven't been to MN.

LMAO

#122 11 years ago

I love this pic with me talking with Gary about Harley's. He rides to

The second pic is some good friends.

jjpgary.jpgjjpgary.jpg jjpspooky.jpgjjpspooky.jpg

#123 11 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

No, #2 will be The Big Lebowski and I am in for a Sobchak LE.
It's like Lenin said...
I am the walrus?
STFU Donny.

Now that would be sweet!

#124 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Now that would be sweet!

I am hoping The Dude LE and the Sobchak LE will be linkable so they can argue with each other.

I actually asked Gary at breakfast if he would build it and he said maybe ten years ago.
I said so you are going to let Jack build it?
He just smiled.
If you will it it is not a dream.

#125 11 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

Next JJP pin is "Hawaii". Volcanos, tidal waves, Tiki statues that rise and fall, flying fish, sharks, earthquakes, and naked surfer girls!! Wide body with a punk ukulele soundtrack. YES!!

I like it

but would love a haunted house nordman special.

#126 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

How about "Retired Space Shuttle" (RSS) ?
Wizard Mode :
Get the remaining Space Shuttles to the museum in one piece.

Or the ultimate wizard mode piece together a cardboard look alike and give it to the museum.
That is what they were transporting when I was last at kennedy space center.

#127 11 years ago

Just got off the phone with Jack. You're all wrong. It's Blood Beach. Confirmed.

bloodbeach.jpgbloodbeach.jpg

#128 11 years ago

I don't care what the theme is. To me it's all about gameplay, and WOZ needs to deliver first. I'm hoping that JJP doesn't follow Stern in putting the majority of their emphasis on the theme as opposed to the design.

#129 11 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Haunted Whore House

I'd buy it!

#130 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

no, he is just a pinball Junkie, and over the years made friends in the industry. Good guy, legit!

#131 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

No comments on my fantastic art theft discovery?

Other than I loved that movie as a kid, I guess not.

Dan

#132 11 years ago

Let's see, AMBASSORDOR...

...one with the ability to straighten out a sphincter with either hand?

Dan

#133 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Wow. That's dedication. P.S. women in Minnesota actually do talk like that? "doncha know?". I thought when I saw Fargo and other movies with that type of accent it was exaggerated. . Not making fun I just haven't been to MN.

Alex:

There is a great documentary on the Fargo DVD called "Minnesota Nice" that does a great job explaining the dialect and the culture behind it.

Dan

#134 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Fargo is in North Dakota. Generally the "doncha know" accent is more pronounced the closer you get to Canada. Primarily in and above Brainerd in northern MN. Us in the cities tend to not have as "thick" of an accent.

#135 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Wow! I just realized that the Santo art is a rip off of the Robinson Crusoe On Mars art!
...It also worries me that I know that!

Ted - you certainly know your 50's Sci-Fi movies, don't you? Nice find!

Quoted from swinks:

I like it

but would love a haunted house nordman special.

Same here. With both Nordman & Feres on-board at JJP, me thinks that this would be the perfect opportunity to showcase their horror skills on pinball once again. I would personally prefer an Elvira spin to it, but either way, I know that they'd hit it out of the park.

#136 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

First of all Elvira still looks damn good!
She told me she had a meeting with Jack. He hasn't called back. yet!

I hope it's not Elvira. I may be in the minority here, but I am totally not into GILFs.

#137 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

I hope it's not Elvira. I may be in the minority here, but I am totally not into GILFs.

You're completely entitled to your opinion, but I really think that if Elvira were to be used on a new pinball machine, they would be using the drawn 'character' of Elvira & her voice; not the most recent true to life picture of Cassandra Peterson. That way, she would look good forever!

Not to mention for 60 years old, she still looks d@mn good! (& appears to be a class act)

#138 11 years ago

Right on Krustmeister!

#139 11 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

not the most recent true to life picture of Cassandra Peterson

Think of how many guys still toss to Betty Page - I'm sure they are not envisioning her as she lays now...

#140 11 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

Not to mention for 60 years old, she still looks d@mn good! (& appears to be a class act)

She may be 60 but, she looks 20 something on my SS and I'll bet she still looks 20 something on there 20 years from now.

#141 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Think of how many guys still toss to Betty Page - I'm sure they are not envisioning her as she lays now...

I dunno, sure seems to be a lot of guys here that want a Zombie-themed pin...

#142 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Think of how many guys still toss to Betty Page

Good point, vid. (A little disturbing, but a good point none-the-less!) ha

#143 11 years ago

Zombies! Braaaainnnnns....

Think of all the fun stuff you can do! Double tap to kill zombies for sure.

double-tap.jpgdouble-tap.jpg

#144 11 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Alex:
There is a great documentary on the Fargo DVD called "Minnesota Nice" that does a great job explaining the dialect and the culture behind it.
Dan

I am actually going to watch that. Anthropology fascinates the hell out of me.

#145 11 years ago

Don't tell anyone I told you guys.

fireball_island.jpgfireball_island.jpg

#146 11 years ago

Damnit! I was hoping for candy land or chutes and ladders

#147 11 years ago

Am I the only one who's not crazy about a zombie theme? After I saw my first zombie movie way back when, all of the subsequent zombie movies seemed to be pretty much the same thing. As a result, I now instantly turn off any zombie related movie.

#148 11 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Don't tell anyone I told you guys.

Dude, fireball island was my favorite game as a kid.

There are like 7 people total that remember that game.

#149 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

No idea who that dame is, but I bet that she had nice gams.

#150 11 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Am I the only one who's not crazy about a zombie theme? After I saw my first zombie movie way back when, all of the subsequent zombie movies seemed to be pretty much the same thing. As a result, I now instantly turn off any zombie related movie.

No, you're not alone. I don't care to see a zombie themed pin either. It's really strange too, as I love horror themed stuff in general, just not zombies.

If they did just a generic haunted house themed game, I'd buy it in a heartbeat....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 262 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-jersey-jack-pin-haunted-house-remake/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.