7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Genie (resized).jpg
    20160826_190558_resized (resized).jpg
    20160826_190145_resized (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boris_37.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from protectors:

We will come up with a gallery and we will come up with more protectors. Again (sorry ) -

Well specifically I am interested in the Space station one and I notice on your banner you have at least one picture of it... any can I can see a picture of that?

I am interested in peoples opinion of this. I am on the fence between this and just clearing it. I know someone local that can do it for me, but with my playfield being in above average, this may also do really well. I am going to replace the inserts anyways as I will lose the decals replacing the mylar and they are faded/crappy anyways. But any advice would be greatly appreciated between the 2. Obviously clearing for me will be $500-$600 and this will be $200

3 weeks later
    #22 7 years ago

How long does it take you guys to get them done and what do you have plans to do?

I would like one for my space station and millionaire, but i notice you don't have millionaire up yet . If you have no plans to do it or it will be a long time, ok, but just curious if i should wait to order both at the same time.

1 month later
    #28 7 years ago

Now add Millionaire and i'll buy one right away (along with space station)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boris_37.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-generation-playfield-protectors-%e2%80%93-now-shipping-worldwide?tu=boris_37 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.