OogGVgR (resized).jpg
eaa413c52c22d45c0ffa37f716f5da41 (resized).png
14B1FB8C-079D-4E0D-9068-C7F93D5B4542.gif
DAF0E307-0638-4179-AC1C-5309A60252E3.gif
grow-huge-buds (resized).jpg
legal-marijuana-in-michigan-looks-promising (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
JP-grass (resized).jpg
Jurassic-Park-LE-Flyer.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #404 Promo Photos Posted by Coolpinballdino (4 years ago)

Post #1234 Stream Reveal Posted by Auror (4 years ago)

Post #1501 Feature matrix Posted by Spyderturbo007 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sethi_i.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

One good movie and 30 years of dreck.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Exhibit B: Terminator

C'mon, Levi, don't shy away from the best example of this....Star Wars. Well, they did have two good movies, before everything went to shit. I'm still a Star Wars fan, or at least I want to be. They just make it really hard. I hoped that once Lucas bailed, the franchise could get new life. Unfortunately they just tried to stitch together a bunch of timelines to create more opporunities to make money. The movies still suck.

#87 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Not emotional, don't care if they ever make another Bond film. Sorry I guess I'm just getting too old for this new world of ultra sensitive PC whining douchebags and i'm not going keep quite because it might offend but at the same time it doesn't affect my day to day at all. I don't have to watch it. Anyway looking forward to seeing JPark.

I'm confused, who's whining?

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Whiners. Who else?

I'm just trying to figure out who those are!

#306 4 years ago
Quoted from calsheimer:

Any of the recent games I can think of with clips are mostly hokey to me. Thinking GotG and Wonka for starters. Animations a la Deadpool seems like a workaround to make the game feel more complete and integrated w/o dealing with the complications from clip licensing.

I agree that movie clips aren't a must-have. It's all about how they use them. GotG movie clips can get repetetive if you're starting modes multiple times. Then you have something like JJP PotC that doesn't use clips, but they do incorporate the actors likenesses and make it work. DeadPool isn't based on the movies, so the "old video game" style was an inspired idea in my opinion.

Quoted from JodyG:

I like the idea of all animated clips instead of original movie clips and original characters...that's actually a selling point for me.

Without clips, likenesses or voice call-outs, what makes it Jurassic Park? Music and a drawing of Newman?...sorry, I mean Nedry? I don't have any skin in this game, as I'm probably not in the market again yet, but why not call this 60 Million BC and save the license money. Are licenses really that cheap?

1 week later
#2672 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I suspect you will be able to advance to other (further paddocks, with better rewards) before deciding to activate the mode. So for example you could advance the MAP shots, taking a bit more time, then tackle one of the more difficult paddocks as your first mode. But I could be completely wrong, just my impression.

The GB linear "bitching" came to my mind as well as I watched them start at the bottom of the map and move up. I don't know how they would "advance" up the map without playing the lower paddocks, based on Keith's description of left/right path progression.

Honestly though, I really couldn't follow the rules very well from just watching the stream (all of it on both games). Keith said he didn't want to give anything away, but I'm not sure that there is a whole lot to give away yet. Code looked pretty basic, but the layout and total number of shots/combos that could be made looked really good. 4 possible ramp shots + loops is pretty innovative.

I'm sure code will improve, and with so many shots, hopefully the depth comes. I just couldn't figure out why they were doing what they were doing without more dialog. Bottom line is I'm much more interested in this than IMDN. Can't wait to try it.

#2897 4 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Yes, very sure. Have owned GB and played tons of BM66. BM66 flows for days compared to GB. The right ramp on the premium didn't even work as designed. Needed to be lowered to get the ball to even be able to make the turn. Garbage design all around, from a designer who no one should be supporting any more.

Tough crowd when a $2.00 spacer dooms a $7000 game's entire design. I should probably get rid of my DP now that I think about it. Talk about bullshit design, I had to adjust the angle several times to get the Katana shot consistently makeable.

As for the other statement, I supported my local distributor. I don't know who you gave your money to.

#3005 4 years ago
Quoted from Bingovit:

Please don’t call it Belgian beer when it’s not even brewed or created in Belgium please...
I’ve taste the so called ‘Belgian’ beers and was ashamed it was called this as it’s An insult to the many great real Belgian beers!
#rantmodeoff

Only 79 posts in 9 years and number 80 is defending his beer! You can insult pinball, but don't insult Belgian beer....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball
Plastics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 300.00
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 14.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sethi_i.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-cornerstone-stern-game-will-be-summer-release?tu=sethi_i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.