OogGVgR (resized).jpg
eaa413c52c22d45c0ffa37f716f5da41 (resized).png
14B1FB8C-079D-4E0D-9068-C7F93D5B4542.gif
DAF0E307-0638-4179-AC1C-5309A60252E3.gif
grow-huge-buds (resized).jpg
legal-marijuana-in-michigan-looks-promising (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
JP-grass (resized).jpg
Jurassic-Park-LE-Flyer.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #404 Promo Photos Posted by Coolpinballdino (4 years ago)

Post #1234 Stream Reveal Posted by Auror (4 years ago)

Post #1501 Feature matrix Posted by Spyderturbo007 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1838 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Anyone else notice, he is not playing JP from the angle that shows his face? It looks like Congo!

Oh shit!!!! Fire him D: ...!!!!!!

#1913 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

And as usual, Stern knocks it out of the park once again! Keith Elwin is making a BIG BIG name for himself very quickly. This game is going to sell so big that its not even going to be funny. I bet the owners of these other pinball companies are shitting themselves about right now, if not they should be because this game just took away a shit ton of potential sales from them!
HOMERUN ALL THE WAY!!!

Not going to deny: this is the first Stern I'm truly eager to see since Iron Maiden.

Let me correct that statement:

The last two games to get me to pay this much attention: TWD and IMDN. A lot of factors are going to have to line up for me to drop $7300. Looking for that John Williams score and that iconic T-Rex roar from part one. None of that cheese, half-assness from JP2 and 3...I'm looking for this bitch right here (4 separate "roar!!!!" clips):

It certainly looks different and unique. Can't remember the last time we got 4 ramps (house to the left, Rexy, Spiral, and upside down loop to heli-spinner). I'm all about "being the character trapped with the dinosaurs" like Alien did it.

Won't deny, not hearing "Must go faster...!" will be a drag, but like Negan said: "first impressions are important!!!" - and this one has certainly delivered on that front.

Kinda bummer for the Pro - no Rexy interactivity (thinking back to static Brachiosaur on Flintstones), no target bank, and then for a nice kick in the junk: no official Jurassic Park red and black T-Rex skeleton logo on the translite. Ouch

#2023 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I quickly looked through the Top 100 and came up with three others: Monster Bash, Whitewater, and World Cup Soccer. So there are a handful, but I'd guess that it happens in like 10-20% of their games. For Stern it's much more prevalent, at least for the most recently released games: Munsters, Deadpool, Guardians, Star Wars, Metallica, Ghostbusters all have it.

This is me being nit-picky, but I really don't consider Stern's scoops to be "Scoops". If I can see the ball sitting there waiting to come back to me....it just doesn't feel the same like the Chair/Swamp on TAF, SOL on AFM, Mosh Pit on MB, Slot Machine/Piano on TZ, Cellar on Whirlwind, etc.

I think the last game from Stern to REALLY give a true scoop was the Mystery Scoop on Metallica where it actually goes underneath the PF and cannot be seen.

On a less nit-picky note look what is on SyFy today : ). Maybe I'll have to consider getting one more and more ; ).pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#2432 4 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Say what you will about Jack Danger, but I was pretty surprised when I stumbled on his blog. It basically tells you how to set up & operate an entire rig for pinball streaming. Equipment options, tuning settings....all his tricks of the trade. Pretty generous to share his streaming knowledge with the community. Sure he may be a little annoying at times, but the dude is alright in my book.
http://www.deadflip.com/howtostreampinball
Looking forward to the stream tonight.

Holy shit. That is a fantastic page!! Top 5 posts in this thread for sure. I don't want to steam, but I do want to do something similar to what Chris Bucci used to do back in 2009 for pinball reviews, and wow, this was a great find. Thanks!!!!

Quoted from Tranquilize:

Imagine how wonderful it would be if Bowen did their reveals alone.

Stop fucking with my emotions!!!!!! Bowen doing a reveal would be grade-A perfect. His humor is just right, and I would thoroughly enjoying seeing someone with his level of mastery figuring out a game for the first time right in front of us.

Of course, we live nowhere near perfect.....

#2443 4 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Watched the stream for five minutes....these are already my favorite screen animations of any pinball ever. Just excellent.

The extra ball animation was great. I thoroughly enjoyed it (T-Rex eats the ball off the toilet ala JP T-Rex eating lawyer).

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#2540 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Bowen? Elwin is the GOAT and has mastery that surpasses your Bowen man-crush. Plus he designed the game!

No fucking shit that Elwin is the goat. What I am getting at is it would be cool to see Bowen "figuring it out as he goes", vs. the designer that already knows everything about the game and can just show us things at will.

My point totally went over your head. If I want to know everything about the game on command, yes, throw Elwin on the game. If I want to see someone, whose skill set you or I can't even come close to on our best day, play the game and figure it out little by little, Bowen would be who I'd enjoy watching play the game.

#3062 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Great price! Competition keeps the world going round...

3 years ago, I paid $6200 for TWD Prem out the door.

How quickly things change.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-cornerstone-stern-game-will-be-summer-release?tu=npo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.