OogGVgR (resized).jpg
eaa413c52c22d45c0ffa37f716f5da41 (resized).png
14B1FB8C-079D-4E0D-9068-C7F93D5B4542.gif
DAF0E307-0638-4179-AC1C-5309A60252E3.gif
grow-huge-buds (resized).jpg
legal-marijuana-in-michigan-looks-promising (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
JP-grass (resized).jpg
Jurassic-Park-LE-Flyer.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #404 Promo Photos Posted by Coolpinballdino (4 years ago)

Post #1234 Stream Reveal Posted by Auror (4 years ago)

Post #1501 Feature matrix Posted by Spyderturbo007 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrclean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#128 4 years ago

The New Jurassic Park Re-Make should incorporate:

-When you start a game you hear "WELCOME TO JURASSIC PARK", the back box has a mechanical opening of the Jurassic Park gate / large doors revealing the LCD / Back box area, with perhaps other mechanical aspects.
-Some type of zapping / magnetic feature as your poking the raptors to secure or fight them
-"Only if the Raptors can open doors" would be diverters
-"Must go faster" hitting outer orbits while driving in the Sahara Jeep mode as it plays on the LCD
-A mode where a goat pops up from under the playfield (Similar to MM Trolls, but slower raise) in a cage which the bars go down back into the playfield revealing the goat.
-Flare mode with flashing LED's you need to get the T-Rex to follow the LED light / flares
-Cartoon DINO DNA mode sequence clip within the large LCD
-Multi ball lock would have a mechanical Barbasol can which functions somewhat like the idol on Indiana Jones as you acquire DNA, it would be a regular Barbasol can, but as you add balls would open up revealing them inside.
-"Life finds a way" ball save

#249 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Is it really a remake if the game itself is totally different?

It's JPTBO

Jurassic Park The Better One

#253 4 years ago

Will the new JPTBO include a shaker.....My OG DE Jurassic Park I needed to disconnect my shaker motor my dogs would go BONKERS when it went off especially during TRI-BALL.

#254 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Here’s one of Johnny’s pics[quoted image]

Ahhhh NUTS that's such a spoiler!

#260 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Wow that was one of the best implementations of a shaker. Loved it.

Yes, I loved it, my boxer dogs not so much.

#270 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I won't lie... this looks awesome.

minus that whack ass animation, the only animation on the LCD screen should be the Mr. DNA cartoon. Along with CLIPS from one of the most iconic movies .... Actors likenesses why not just have clips of the Gallimimus, T-Rex, Raptors, Dilophosaurus ETC...

#287 4 years ago

Fixed it....

Jurassicparkpinnew (resized).pngJurassicparkpinnew (resized).png
#297 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Why is there a post at the bottom of the upper right flipper?

so it doesn't drain when dropping down

#319 4 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

I think i spot a jeep there, but why does it have such big wheels? Is it interactive maybe?

Agree that certainly doesn't look like the 1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ Sahara

#350 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

My first thought as well.

About 4k worth

#490 4 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

This is confusing to me. If you want a JP pin with classic JP shots, then why not buy a Data East JP. Why would STERN spend the time and money to rehash parts an existing design and then always be criticized for ripping off the original JP?
As is, there are still a fair amount of similarities: large T-Rex head on the upper left, an upper right flipper that shoots an orbit around, some kind of comm's center or something on the left instead of the two large scoops...

Actually Jurassic Park DE is a rip off of Williams Whirlwind layout.

#497 4 years ago

The pro looks like a banging value packed for on location.. I prefer the art on the LE the best... not sure if that justifies a 1500 price difference / for green rails / alt art.

#904 4 years ago

(please excuse the quick crude mockup) But I'm waiting for the JPBIBLE from 65 million years ago.

JPBIBLE (resized).pngJPBIBLE (resized).png
#915 4 years ago
Quoted from thecashier76:

I hope Stern tells us what the topper is going to be/do.

It's a holographic Mr. DNA

#1133 4 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

agree with this assessment, the toy likely has two static positions.[quoted image]

A truck with balls behind it.... I've seen those on the highway before.

truck-nuts (resized).jpgtruck-nuts (resized).jpg
#1248 4 years ago

Quoted from PinballAlley:

I am a dealer and know what the next pin is. I can't say what it is but I can say what it isn't.

is it >!?

Jaws
Stranger Things
Elvira 3

#1250 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He said that he cant say what it is

but he can say what it isn't.

ahhh (resized).jpgahhh (resized).jpg
#1253 4 years ago
Gary_Hammond (resized).pngGary_Hammond (resized).png
#1665 4 years ago

I think they should of had some type of way to hide these zip ties / mechanics of the T-Rex neck area.. This image is taken right off Stern's website and also noticed it when the video was playing. Perhaps someone will mod almost like a cars shifter boot.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/JurassicPark-LE-Details-02-960x640.webp

Stern_Jurassic_Park_T-REX (resized).pngStern_Jurassic_Park_T-REX (resized).png
#1690 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

How do you plan on getting your head all the way up there into the cabinet to see that?

Look at the video preview between 24 - especially at the 27 second mark It's pretty obvious the mechanics are visible from a players perspective.

I'm sure someone will create a mod, It was pretty glaring to me when I noticed the video / and saw pictures. I mean the T-Rex was the focal point toy of the Data East game and to me it's also the focal point toy at on the new Stern one. They could have used plastic foliage (like a fake house plant this way it's pliable & wouldn't mess with the mechanics nor snap as opposed to if it was hard plastic etc)to hide it, or literally anything that's probably inexpensive (rubber / a car boot as I had stated earlier matching the rest of the T-Rex neck etc. I saw earlier in this thread someone posted some foliage mods; looking back on it perhaps that's actually needed to hide the mechanics of the main toy.
Stern_Jurassic_Park_T-REX_2 (resized).pngStern_Jurassic_Park_T-REX_2 (resized).png

#1704 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Like you said should be able to cover it up pretty easy if it bugs you. WOuldn't bother me I know it's not a real dinosaur.

Yeah I know they aren't REAL dinosaurs but, with that being said imagine if you saw the animitronics behind the scenes of Stan Winston Studios creation while watching the movie It would have ruined the imagination of Spielberg bringing dinosaurs to life. When I first saw Jurassic Park I was like whoa! this is incredible , just when Sam Neill / Grant says "How'd you do this!?"..... "Come I'll show you" - Hammond..... that's the feeling almost everyone got from watching that scene with the Brachiosaurus / entire movie for the first time. All I'm saying is that on a MAJOR focal point / main toy of the game Stern Pinball should have done a better job with hiding / masking the behind the scenes to make it more believable / magical. But again I'm SURE someone will come up with a simple mod to hide it.

Stan_Winston_Studios (resized).jpgStan_Winston_Studios (resized).jpg
#1706 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I like some pauses here and there. Gives me a second to catch my breath and think about my next shot(s) and strategy.

Are you talking about this thread or the game !?

#1711 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Black zip-tie. You're welcome.

It's not just the zip tie its the entire metal mechanical back portion is exposed is what I'm trying to address on the main toy of the game.

1 week later
#3148 4 years ago

That T-Rex nostril sure looks inviting to Johnny C's other art...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrclean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-cornerstone-stern-game-will-be-summer-release?tu=mrclean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.