OogGVgR (resized).jpg
eaa413c52c22d45c0ffa37f716f5da41 (resized).png
14B1FB8C-079D-4E0D-9068-C7F93D5B4542.gif
DAF0E307-0638-4179-AC1C-5309A60252E3.gif
grow-huge-buds (resized).jpg
legal-marijuana-in-michigan-looks-promising (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
JP-grass (resized).jpg
Jurassic-Park-LE-Flyer.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #404 Promo Photos Posted by Coolpinballdino (4 years ago)

Post #1234 Stream Reveal Posted by Auror (4 years ago)

Post #1501 Feature matrix Posted by Spyderturbo007 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider camcamaro1991.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#798 4 years ago

I didn't see this the first few times since the pic was small.

Left Sling ball lock & Trex ball lock???
Trex ball lock (resized).JPGTrex ball lock (resized).JPGleft sling lock (resized).JPGleft sling lock (resized).JPG

#803 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

From that angle, it looks like to me that Trex can only cough them out....i dont see how it could pick them up from the wire ramp

Yeah I agree with that, guessing some shot or ramp leads up to the back of the neck from the backside and he drops them on to the wire form. It seems very reliable.

JP was awesome to see the Trex dip down and grab it and chew it.

#806 4 years ago

Knock down target before Raptor cage

SJP4 (resized).jpgSJP4 (resized).jpg
#983 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Sorry if someone else has already said this but doesn’t the raptor figure kinda look like “Blue” from Jurassic World?

Yes it looks exactly like blue from J World.

#1610 4 years ago

Just a few opinions please don't be upset.

Trex rampage - I foresee some plastic's getting broken when he tosses it (pop bumper caps), including some serious playfield dimpling, possible wire form damage.

Jeep - Spinning ball/spring looks like over time it will wear down the clear coat, uneven wear.

Pro lacks a lot, the prem/LE interactive toys go the extra mile, I don't see the value in a pro at MSRP. reminds of Ghostbusters but no fliper gap or mag slings & much better flow.

Lastly, its 2019. Spiked 2 been around for a little bit, I do wish there was more, more RGB, interactive GI like StarWars, I mean they already have LED's use them. I would have liked to see more JP Movie assets included in the JP Matrix authentic movie sounds, raptor and Trex sounds are needed, who knows it might be in there just not listed. Only having the Music score is good, the Jurassic theme song is ionic but I needed just a little more for Prem price around $7,600.

ultimately I am gonna pass on this pin, would love to play it looks fun.

#1618 4 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

There are rgb arrows. You can also see the insert in the raptor area changing colors in the video.

I do see it in the Raptor cage now thanks. I see why I missed it, didn't stand out at all to me.

#1619 4 years ago

double post sorry

#1622 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I doubt the rotating ball is touching the play field. That would be ridiculous.

So I re watched the jeep spinning over and over and over LOL, the ball is touching the play field in every shot I could see, possible pre-production PF but I doubt it.

#2825 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

This is one time the Premium makes sense to me over the Limited or the Pro. If they did something more, like the STLE illuminated side armor, or extra lighting effects, or some extra mech in the game itself, maybe... And on the other hand, the Pro loses the TRex animatronics. They are gonna sell a ton of these, all of them. I'd be happy with any of them. Homerun, KME and Stern!

I agree Premium all the way, with the jungle vehicle and Nerdy only voice, ugly t-rex, during the deadflip stream I kept thinking GOTG voice overs all over again. winteriscoming T-rex mod, Its gonna need a cleland sound fix no doubt as they pick lines directly from the movie about the control room I mean come on SLJ would be soooo much better. The Stern JP LE falls little too short on a total of assets, art, voice, but is fine for the Premium price minus the ugly raptors on the BG, comparing it older STLE nothing has come close, damn proud to own one esp... with original movie music, and stock Karl Urban voice pack.

Before seeing the deadflip stream I thought about changing the jungle vehicle and how it would look. After watching the stream, the jungle vehicle was in so many scenes I was like damn. It will really look out of place to swap it.

Lastly I would have loved to see some custom GI, (or more RGB) work like they did with Star Wars on the color modes esp.. during T-rex rampage or multiball.

#2831 4 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

I agree. An opportunity for some creative light shows in different modes was missed. I would call the light show a bit uninspired, frankly. I mean, all jackpots have all the inserts and GI flashing. No sweeps. No spirals. No radiating rays. Just flashing in unison. That's lazy coding to me. I love better light shows. I would wager that the same coder for IMDN's light show was hired here. Jackpots are lit the same way in both. And certainly RGB inserts would have been great. Don't we pay for them in the Premium package? Where are they?

Prem/LE has some RGB arrows for the orbits/ramps/raptor cage/etc... but yes they didn't really stand out on video.

#3120 4 years ago

Cointaker has 2 LE's left if anyone is looking for a LE model. Please reach out to Melissa at Cointaker and she will get you squared away. I have always been extremely happy with their service.

Please be nice I was just letting those who want an LE find a nice home.

#3127 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Spoke to her on wed. And she didn't have any Le left

She has them now, I just spoke to Melissa today!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 300.00
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider camcamaro1991.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-cornerstone-stern-game-will-be-summer-release?tu=camcamaro1991 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.