OogGVgR (resized).jpg
eaa413c52c22d45c0ffa37f716f5da41 (resized).png
14B1FB8C-079D-4E0D-9068-C7F93D5B4542.gif
DAF0E307-0638-4179-AC1C-5309A60252E3.gif
grow-huge-buds (resized).jpg
legal-marijuana-in-michigan-looks-promising (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
JP-grass (resized).jpg
Jurassic-Park-LE-Flyer.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #404 Promo Photos Posted by Coolpinballdino (4 years ago)

Post #1234 Stream Reveal Posted by Auror (4 years ago)

Post #1501 Feature matrix Posted by Spyderturbo007 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atlpb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1521 4 years ago

Can’t believe how excited I am out of nowhere. Looks unique, great looking toys. I’m certain the rules will be on point. The theme is stellar.

In for 2. Pro going on location and premium coming home.
Someone probably already made this joke: Stern, um, finds a way.

#1757 4 years ago
Quoted from DANGERTERROR:

Hi, I'm the author of this piece, and every other pinball news story in recent times on IGN. We never publish just a press release for Stern stuff. We always write an original news story with a hot take or two Usually we get an interview to pair it with, which is nice (check out the Black Knight announcement I did).
Speaking of interviews, I just updated this piece with some news about call-outs and use of movie clips:
https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/07/26/first-images-video-of-jurassic-park-pinball-from-stern-2019

You’re a good man, Charlie Brown.

#2205 4 years ago

The art looks phenomenal, all models, all sides, all translites. Don’t need to see it in person to know I love it.

I’m particularly fond of the raptors premium package just because they were so smart, predatory and all around badass in the movie.

Maybe my ignore list has grown so big that I don’t see it, but aside from a couple inevitable internet-arguments, what a generally great thread and pre-reception to this title. Must have dinos.

#2385 4 years ago

Friendly reminder:
Watching a stream of someone else playing is nice and can be somewhat revelatory in certain ways (“oh, that’s what that does!”) but it in no way constitutes the true experience of playing in person.

I’m just looking forward to some audio/video to get an idea.

#2577 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

If you get a skill shot you should not get another chance for another skill shot (super skill shot). It should be one or the other. In the stream several times players got 2 skill shots within a few seconds, which didn't make sense.

Strong disagree. It was awesome because it was rewarding the combo.

My opinion- combos should always be rewarded; it drives me bonkers that I think there’s is only one combo reward on Deadpool (ninjapocalypse).

#2675 4 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Congrats Keith and Stern on delivering such an amazing title! My wife and I are just getting into the obsession that is pinball and last night's stream was the first one we ever watched. It was very well done Jack. We are realistically 1-2 years away from purchasing our first pin for the home, but I am pretty sure this will be the one we go with. I am a lifelong JP fan, and have 2 young boys who love the movies as well. Our entire family was crowded around the TV last night watching the stream, laughing out loud at some of the amazing humor (extra ball animation is our favorite) and just getting excited to one day own this as our first pin. Luckily the arcade 2 miles down the road already posted that they have a pro version ordered. That should hold me over for a while! Anyway, happy to see so much love for this game on Pinside and hope the flipping experience lives up to how fun this looks.

Love these posts. Welcome aboard. Wait til you get that first one in your house and you can just “keep pressing start” as we like to say!

P.S.
Man, the dichotomy between a post like this one I quoted and the perpetual JJP/STERN stuff...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 14.95
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Needville, TX
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Mequon, WI
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atlpb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-cornerstone-stern-game-will-be-summer-release?tu=atlpb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.