OogGVgR (resized).jpg
eaa413c52c22d45c0ffa37f716f5da41 (resized).png
14B1FB8C-079D-4E0D-9068-C7F93D5B4542.gif
DAF0E307-0638-4179-AC1C-5309A60252E3.gif
grow-huge-buds (resized).jpg
legal-marijuana-in-michigan-looks-promising (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
JP-grass (resized).jpg
Jurassic-Park-LE-Flyer.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #404 Promo Photos Posted by Coolpinballdino (2 years ago)

Post #1234 Stream Reveal Posted by Auror (2 years ago)

Post #1501 Feature matrix Posted by Spyderturbo007 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RobT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 2 years ago

It's Keith's game and it's Jurassic World, and the teaser is coming tomorrow.

Layout is going to be super cool.

#123 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Jurassic World?
Why now? Why not 4 years ago?

I'm tempted to run down the long list of other titles that you could say virtually the same thing about, but it would take too long..

#167 2 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

Distrib reveal today. If it follows the same pattern as Star Wars, then it'll be tomorrow?

We usually get leaks from distribs after their reveal.

#677 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Can someone state the name of the Lead Programmer on JP? I believe it's the same new guy that was the lead on Iron Maiden as well?
Iron Maiden has great rules & scoring, and from reading that JP rule card & studying the playfield, this game is going to give the player plenty of options on how to strategize & attack it. Capturing various dinos for special perks that last all game, building rescue streaks for different rewards & extra balls, build up jackpots shots, multiple different physical lock multiball modes, smart missile target rewards, 3 mini wizard & a final wizard mode. Looks like there's a lot to do on JP, kind of like a 90s pin. Sure beats the straightforward rinse & repeat, defeat this monster, defeat that monster, hit this lit ramp for the 200th time on BKSOR.
This guy is about to make my Stern short list (along with Lyman & Elwin) as the only people at Stern who gets my attention. What's his name?

Elwin is the one who should get the majority of credit for the rules on Iron Maiden. He basically tells the programmer(s) what he wants and they implement it. It will be the same for JP2. Takes a lot of talent to both design the PF and come up with the rules.

#1002 2 years ago
Quoted from L8vid:

I'm hoping this includes the "lawyer-chomp" scene!

#1061 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You just can’t replace the sense of awe and wonder that comes with a real toy Jeep Wrangler!

My other current hobby is off roading in my Jeep Wrangler, so that toy just might be enough to make me pull the trigger!

#1911 2 years ago
Quoted from NintenBear:

To all the Deadpool LE owners, how cool will the side art from our DP be with JP? I think it would look pretty cool in keeping with the dinosaur theme.

Meh. I'd rather have more diversity. I will probably sell my DPLE anyway.

#2143 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I'm wondering if Keith is anti-scoop. Two games without one. The vast majority of their modern games have one. (The Premium/LE of IMDN does have one, but it's hidden and only revealed when it does something, rather than most games which let the ball just fall into one, even when it awards nothing).
I'd also guess that Keith is against plunging into the pops, which seems to be standard on the vast majority of games, but absent on both of his designs.
Maybe it's coincidence, or maybe it's intentional. Either way - I approve!

He also appears to like shots that go through the pop bumpers, as both IMDN and now JP have that.

#2857 2 years ago

This is going to be a huge seller for Stern. This pin really seems to have everything going for it that pinheads want in a pin. Hard to believe that Keith was able to design a layout that is actually better than IMDN. And unlike IMDN, this theme appeals to (almost) everyone.

Bravo Keith

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RobT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside