OogGVgR (resized).jpg
eaa413c52c22d45c0ffa37f716f5da41 (resized).png
14B1FB8C-079D-4E0D-9068-C7F93D5B4542.gif
DAF0E307-0638-4179-AC1C-5309A60252E3.gif
grow-huge-buds (resized).jpg
legal-marijuana-in-michigan-looks-promising (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
JP-grass (resized).jpg
Jurassic-Park-LE-Flyer.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 73.
#251 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

http://www.johnnycrap.com/about
Got it- read up on his bio and prior work.

Looks like another Dirty Donny style artwork.

#252 4 years ago
Quoted from easye9901:

So when will we see pics?

Here’s one of Johnny’s pics. Most of his art is quite strange....

#253 4 years ago

Will the new JPTBO include a shaker.....My OG DE Jurassic Park I needed to disconnect my shaker motor my dogs would go BONKERS when it went off especially during TRI-BALL.

#254 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Here’s one of Johnny’s pics[quoted image]

Ahhhh NUTS that's such a spoiler!

#255 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Here’s one of Johnny’s pics. Most of his art is quite strange....
[quoted image]

Oh no. He could have pulled a Disney and put hidden penis art in sterns JP game. Lol

#256 4 years ago

Wow that was one of the best implementations of a shaker. Loved it.

Quoted from mrclean:

Will the new JPTBO include a shaker.....My OG DE Jurassic Park I needed to disconnect my shaker motor my dogs would go BONKERS when it went off especially during TRI-BALL.

#257 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Oh no. He could have pulled a Disney and put hidden penis art in sterns JP game. Lol

But....a penis with a little penis is genius....and...this is getting weird

#258 4 years ago

From you-know-who
FB_IMG_1563897021813 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1563897021813 (resized).jpg

#259 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

www.johnnycrap.com
Is this website safe for work?

Mostly. There is one illustration of a penis and testes that has a penis and testes.

#260 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Wow that was one of the best implementations of a shaker. Loved it.

Yes, I loved it, my boxer dogs not so much.

#261 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I like the idea of all animated clips instead of original movie clips and original characters...that's actually a selling point for me.

Any of the recent games I can think of with clips are mostly hokey to me. Thinking GotG and Wonka for starters. Animations a la Deadpool seems like a workaround to make the game feel more complete and integrated w/o dealing with the complications from clip licensing.

#263 4 years ago

I showed you guys this was gonna be Jurassic Park classic on page one of this thread.... They knew about this yesterday morning

#264 4 years ago
Quoted from calsheimer:

Any of the recent games I can think of with clips are mostly hokey to me. Thinking GotG and Wonka for starters. Animations a la Deadpool seems like a workaround to make the game feel more complete and integrated w/o dealing with the complications from clip licensing.

My thoughts exactly, feels more cohesive and creative all around.

#265 4 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

Mostly. There is one illustration of a penis and testes that has a penis and testes.

Coz beat me to it.

#266 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

From you-know-who
[quoted image]

I won't lie... this looks awesome.

#267 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

But....a penis with a little penis is genius....and weird...

This is the only time I will ever type this, but ... google "dickbutt"

#268 4 years ago

Maybe I'll get to find a use for this purchase!

IMG_3006 (resized).JPGIMG_3006 (resized).JPG
#269 4 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

coz beat me to it.

I don’t know if I would use the words “beat me” when referring to that pic...

#270 4 years ago

I won't lie... this looks awesome.

minus that whack ass animation, the only animation on the LCD screen should be the Mr. DNA cartoon. Along with CLIPS from one of the most iconic movies .... Actors likenesses why not just have clips of the Gallimimus, T-Rex, Raptors, Dilophosaurus ETC...

#271 4 years ago

High res?

#272 4 years ago

If they had it they would post it...?

#273 4 years ago

Kenada's low-res "spy" image shows a layout with *lots* of elevation. Those wireforms are high off the PF!

#274 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

If they had it they would post it...?

Someone will. Probably within the next hour

#275 4 years ago

It looks like the t-Rex ramp is a multifunction ramp and the t-Rex lowers his bottom jaw to eat the balls?

#276 4 years ago

How fast will the LE’s sell this time?

#277 4 years ago

I spy a monotarget...

#279 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

This is the only time I will ever type this, but ... Google "dickbutt"

Ughhhh @aurich, now I have seen that which should remain unseen........

Why did I google dickbutt.....

#280 4 years ago

How how much do kidneys go for? Might sell one for some pins.

#281 4 years ago

NO MOVIE CLIPS! I seem to remember JJP Pirates getting savaged for no movie clips. Will this game be treated the same if there is truly NO movie clips? Why even do the game then, why not just do your own Dino themed game? I can't believe they can't use clips from the movie when all the dinos are CGI!

That makes no sense, other than Spielberg is the producer of all the movies and won't allow it. I think this is a really really really bad sign for any possible JAWS pinball!

#282 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

How how much do kidneys go for? Might sell one for some pins.

Actually about $200,000 on the black market. That could buy quite a few pins.....

https://www.ranker.com/list/black-market-organ-cost/april-a-taylor

#283 4 years ago

I'll be honest. I'm pissed. I tried to play the "pinball economy" game and held onto my Jurassic Park expecting to sell it when the rumored new Jurassic World dropped and demand for the old game spiked and use it as trade bait. When the Star Wars game dropped last week I lost hope and put up my ad. I sold my Jurassic Park and loaded it into someone elses car... last night.

O well. The images on this one look awesome! Can't wait to play one and ad a used one to my collection in 6 months when the next hotness drops.

Isla Nublar as the playfield art with map of park as lit inserts for hitting dinosaurs.

Layout kind of reminds me of... Baywatch with all the metal ramps.

#284 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

NO MOVIE CLIPS! I seem to remember JJP Pirates getting savaged for no movie clips. Will this game be treated the same if there is truly NO movie clips? Why even do the game then, why not just do your own Dino themed game? I can't believe they can't use clips from the movie when all the dinos are CGI!
That makes no sense, other than Spielberg is the producer of all the movies and won't allow it. I think this is a really really really bad sign for any possible JAWS pinball!

Depends on how it is done and integrated. If the idea of the table is that I am visiting the original Jurassic Park and not playing out scenes from the movies and it is well done... it will be great!

#285 4 years ago

Any talk of who is on code?

#286 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Depends on how it is done and integrated. If the idea of the table is that I am visiting the original Jurassic Park and not playing out scenes from the movies and it is well done... it will be great!

Well, to be fair, JJP POTC does have lots of movie clips from the films.......just no clips that have actor in them. So, maybe this will have dinosaurs, just not the actors??

#287 4 years ago

Fixed it....

Jurassicparkpinnew (resized).pngJurassicparkpinnew (resized).png
#288 4 years ago

Regarding the rumour of no movie clips, at first I was a little sad to here that but after sitting on it a while I don’t think it’s bad at all, the animations are getting better and better from Stern IMDN, BKSOR, DP if they can up the quality even more on JP they could make some awesome animations!

If I want to see clips from the movie I’ll just watch the movie, I’ve seen it 100s of times as I’m sure a lot of us have so do we really need clips from the movie to make this game great? Nah! Just give us some kick ass animations!

#289 4 years ago

Code is same as Iron Maiden. Rules by Elwin with Rick coding them.

#290 4 years ago

I'll be honest. I'm pissed. I tried to play the "pinball economy" game and held onto my Jurassic Park expecting to sell it when the rumored new Jurassic World dropped and demand for the old game spiked and use it as trade bait. When the Star Wars game dropped last week I lost hope and put up my ad. I sold my Jurassic Park and loaded it into someone elses car... last night.
O well. The images on this one look awesome! Can't wait to play one and ad a used one to my collection in 6 months when the next hotness drops.
Isla Nublar as the playfield art with map of park as lit inserts for hitting dinosaurs.

to be fair... I think originals will likely drop when this one comes out, not go up.

They have been severely inflated the past year and when you can spend 1500 more, most are going to buy the new one.

#291 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

IT'S A WORLD UNDER GLASS!!!

Lol.

#292 4 years ago

T-Rex from Deadpool is a solid animation

#293 4 years ago

Why is there a post at the bottom of the upper right flipper?

#294 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Well, to be fair, JJP POTC does have lots of movie clips from the films.......just no clips that have actor in them. So, maybe this will have dinosaurs, just not the actors??

Seems legit. I have never played JJP POTC to be clear and that seems like a fine integration that I would not criticize a game for.

Quoted from drfrightner:

Why even do the game then, why not just do your own Dino themed game?

Hahaha. So right after releasing a table in a deal with Universal, you think Stern releasing "Dwight's Dino Domain" would go over well?

#295 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Code is same as Iron Maiden. Rules by Elwin with Rick coding them.

I know what you mean, but I wouldn’t mind if the rules where exactly the same, maidens rules are f’in fun!

#296 4 years ago

Because there is a shot to the right of it.

#297 4 years ago

so it doesn't drain when dropping down

#298 4 years ago

Look at Alien. It's so you don't ruin the spring on that flipper, because it's exposed and not off to the side. It's also fairly low on the pf.

#299 4 years ago

No movie clips and you all do not care? Crazy! Yes we come from a dmd era where animations
could pull you in the game but with the lcd you need clips from the movie. Or is this also based on a comic book.

#300 4 years ago

New game has ZERO relation to old game, and will not affect value of the original JP. So be happy you made a sale.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Needville, TX
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
There are 3,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 73.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-cornerstone-stern-game-will-be-summer-release/page/6?hl=joelbob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.