OogGVgR (resized).jpg
eaa413c52c22d45c0ffa37f716f5da41 (resized).png
14B1FB8C-079D-4E0D-9068-C7F93D5B4542.gif
DAF0E307-0638-4179-AC1C-5309A60252E3.gif
grow-huge-buds (resized).jpg
legal-marijuana-in-michigan-looks-promising (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
JP-grass (resized).jpg
Jurassic-Park-LE-Flyer.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 73.
#3351 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

No I was not in any way, I was just trying to provide some information. I didn't think he intended it in any way as homophobic or sexist. I was just trying to let him know in this day and age a lot of people would see it that way.
I do find it fascinating that, I tried to be polite and even mentioned that I have done this myself, I didn't thumbs down his post. Yet people are so triggered by my comments I'm getting the quotes and thumbs down.

Do these pins offend you?

67891156_10157491198328276_2387815200246988800_n (resized).jpg67891156_10157491198328276_2387815200246988800_n (resized).jpgimage-3 (resized).jpgimage-3 (resized).jpg
#3352 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Do these pins offend you?[quoted image][quoted image]

That is any way relevant? Feel free to PM me if you feel the need but lets leave this thread for Jurassic Park.

#3353 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

This very well may be my first NIB since Ironman...
A pro will be on location near me soon, but I am really interested in the premium.

Do you know what location JP2 will be at
first(around our area)?

#3354 4 years ago

A ford explorer topper would also rock, or a 3d topper of the visitors center from JP 1

#3355 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

That is any way relevant? Feel free to PM me if you feel the need but lets leave this thread for Jurassic Park.

Now, suddenly, you're worried about staying on topic?

Funny dude.

#3356 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

The pro has a lot of game for the money based on today's standards. After I hit that 4 way combo for the first time, I absolutely fell in love with the game. It was euphoric.
The fact that there is that much packed in a standard body game is incredible. Can't wait to play the LE soon!

If you like combos, My Stern ST has 5 way combos!

#3357 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

If you like combos, My Stern ST has 5 way combos!

My Maiden has 6 way combos

Edit: not that I ever actually hit them

#3358 4 years ago

I agree, Pro is pretty sweet! I went with premium because I wanted a bad ass animatronic T-Rex head
I bought pro GOTG because I didn’t want Groot arms on my playfield.... so it depends on person preference on these new pins. Nice to have the options!

#3359 4 years ago

Maybe I'm strange, but I love modding! So the money I save on a new used pro can pay for all my mods and still save me a nice chunk of change! But if I was richer, I would probably go Prem/LE too!

#3360 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

My Maiden has 6 way combos
Edit: not that I ever actually hit them

My Shadow has a 7 way combo.

#3361 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

WOW! Is that a record number for a pin?

#3362 4 years ago
3371AE66-ED8B-415A-87D3-B41AC2EE0959 (resized).jpeg3371AE66-ED8B-415A-87D3-B41AC2EE0959 (resized).jpeg
#3363 4 years ago

That game is fun! They just got one at my local coin op and I only played maybe 5 or 6 games the other day. Didn't pickup much on the combos but Wow!

#3364 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

So does mine

#3365 4 years ago

Has anyone heard any more on the Amber shooter Rod?

Also, the PDF Matrix shows Pros NOT having the insect in Amber Pop Caps, but the Pictures so
far Do show them on the game.
What are people seeing? Any pic if they arent?

#3366 4 years ago

Pro popbumpercaps are just flat plastic with the picture of a mosquito.
Prem/LE are real caps with a mosquito in. Or it looks like that.

#3367 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Do you know what location JP2 will be at
first(around our area)?

I know there is one coming to Lake Alice in Riverside, not sure if its there yet.

#3368 4 years ago

Machine just looks and feels solid.

The shots are so unique that at first they are clunky and you brick a bunch .

It's like rewiring your pinball brain. But once you figure it out, they become that much more rewarding.

Mark me in the group that thought the artwork and back glass were hideous.

I was so wrong.
Looks amazing in person and the "thinking outside of the box" with the theme works. It works, big time.

Smart missile shot is a lot of fun, as well.

Great job Keith and the team.

#3369 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I know there is one coming to Lake Alice in Riverside, not sure if its there yet.

Sucks. There are 3 or 4 on location around San Francisco, and none in SoCal.

#3370 4 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Machine just looks and feels solid.
The shots are so unique that at first they are clunky and you brick a bunch .
It's like rewiring your pinball brain. But once you figure it out, they become that much more rewarding.
Mark me in the group that thought the artwork and back glass were hideous.
I was so wrong.
Looks amazing in person and the "thinking outside of the box" with the theme works. It works, big time.
Smart missile shot is a lot of fun, as well.
Great job Keith and the team.

I just so happened to stumble on one today at a beach that has 3 arcades and one of the ones I didn’t expect new titles had both JP2 Pro and Munsters Prem.

I think the above review is spot freggin on. I’d add on top of it, that this is a pinball player’s game. Games are a lot quicker than IMDN (just to compare KME titles) because you can keep the ball “up north” a lot easier than on JP2. Kids may be drawn to JP2 more, but I bet dollars to donuts my son would both destroy and then prefer IMDN over JP2 if both were whitewoods.

My 10yr old I can see getting frustrated with JP2 when he eventually plays it. He likes SM, ST, AS, and MMr. They are easy to shoot and have easy to achieve objectives.

... But not every game needs to be for newbies, and that’s why I loved this game. Similar to DP, games with some tight shots need to be tweaked I’m sure. On location, this particular game missed sending the ball to the right wireform/inlane 80% of the time (robbing you of the super duper skillshot chance), the left ramp hit on the fly would hit under the t-Rex before the overhang plastic, and the right orbit dribbled out a lot. However, similar to DP, I’m positive when playing a dialed in one, this is a true players game that kicks ass and takes names.

That glare though...

29D842C0-39A0-468E-BCD2-30896471BBFC (resized).jpeg29D842C0-39A0-468E-BCD2-30896471BBFC (resized).jpeg

#3371 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Fck it
I'm taking my shirt off & eating ecstasy during my JP unboxing.
Call that whatever you want

Tell me when because that’s something I will happily watch!

#3372 4 years ago

Just got my fill of JP2 ..... for the day. Three, uninterrupted, blissful hours on a pro. I will be getting JP2 for sure, now. Had planned on buying a premium, but was so impressed with the pro, that it has become my choice. Still need to play the JP2 premium to confirm, but I’ve mentally downshifted to a pro after having so much fun on a pin I know can be found for $5.5k.

#3373 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Just got my fill of JP2 ..... for the day. Three, uninterrupted, blissful hours on a pro. I will be getting JP2 for sure, now. Had planned on buying a premium, but was so impressed with the pro, that it has become my choice. Still need to play the JP2 premium to confirm, but I’ve mentally downshifted to a pro after having so much fun on a pin I know can be found for $5.5k.

This makes me happy! Hopefully by next weekend I have mine!

#3374 4 years ago

Helped unbox a JP Pro at Ocelot Brewing in Dulles, VA today. First in the DMV area.

Game was built just Aug 10th. No problems out of the box.. we were able to unbox and get it going right away without any fuss.

Game looks like it will be fun to explore... lots of different shots, difficult shots but not brutalizing shots. Not super dependent on multiball.

Things I noticed on this vs other recent sterns I've setup.

It has metal washers under the slingshot star posts... trying to be defensive about the recent clearcoat issues? They also had fatter washers under any of the metal posts with nut bottoms. Plastic posts had no washers.. and some star posts further up the PF also did not have washers under them.

Power plug on back has some sort of hood now.. keep fluids out of the socket?

Looks like there will be lots of strategy on how scores are boosted with this title...

#3375 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Things I noticed on this vs other recent sterns I've setup.
It has metal washers under the slingshot star posts... trying to be defensive about the recent clearcoat issues? They also had fatter washers under any of the metal posts with nut bottoms. Plastic posts had no washers.. and some star posts further up the PF also did not have washers under them.
Power plug on back has some sort of hood now.. keep fluids out of the socket?
Looks like there will be lots of strategy on how scores are boosted with this title...

Dang. It's almost like Stern is legit trying to make better & better games lately.

I knew all my Pinside bitching would pay off.

You're all welcome guys

#3376 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

... This is a true players game that kicks ass and takes names.
[quoted image]

Damn! I was so hoping it wasn't too hard for the casual player like my wife! I want to get another pin that she can have fun on. And she is definitely casual!

#3377 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Damn! I was so hoping it wasn't too hard for the casual player like my wife! I want to get another pin that she can have fun on. And she is definitely casual!

I'm surprised that my wife is playing pinball she never has before, she enjoys my DI more than any of my other pins.

#3378 4 years ago

hmmm... back a minute to combos, DI is than having 5

and than let me share this :

combo (resized).jpgcombo (resized).jpg

#3379 4 years ago

Assuming they are shipping Pros.

When will they start shipping LEs?

When will they start shipping Premiums?

#3380 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Assuming they are shipping Pros.
When will they start shipping LEs?
When will they start shipping Premiums?

Probably end of Aug / Early Sept for LEs

End of Sept / Early Oct for Premiums

#3381 4 years ago

I ordered premium and was also told October

#3382 4 years ago

I’m probably gonna order a pro in the next week, and thinking this topper looks better then most I’ve seen out there.

https://tilttopper.com/shop?keywords=Jurassic&olsPage=products%2Fjurassic-park-pinball-topper

#3383 4 years ago

I don’t know how to link videos to this site, but the link takes you to a video of it.

4A686069-5698-46BB-9EC2-75F1B0A55EF8 (resized).jpeg4A686069-5698-46BB-9EC2-75F1B0A55EF8 (resized).jpeg
#3384 4 years ago

I’m curious to see what Stern come up with for a topper, T. rex chasing a Jeep that’s mechanical and moves yes please!!

#3385 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’m curious to see what Stern come up with for a topper, T. rex chasing a Jeep that’s mechanical and moves yes please!!

Or just a picture of that with some blinky lights for the same price?

#3387 4 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Or just a picture of that with some blinky lights for the same price?

That would be an instant no buy

I reckon a move T. rex behind a jeep wouldn’t be too far fetched, stern have done some nice mechanical toppers, hopefully they go to town on the topper.

#3388 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That would be an instant no buy
I reckon a move T. rex behind a jeep wouldn’t be too far fetched, stern have done some nice mechanical toppers, hopefully they go to town on the topper.

Last week I was looking at the toppers on Sterns site, and seems like they've gotten lazy with their pricing. I'd be totally upset if I wanted to go all out on a machine and they created a topper like Guardians of the Galaxy, or than non-airplane one for Iron Maiden, when they've created the Ghostbusters one and at least a flying dragon one for GoT all for the same price.

Hopefully since it seems they spent a little more attention to this game, they'll do the same for the topper, and not just phone it in.

#3389 4 years ago

Does anybody know a place in Detroit area that has a JP2 to play? I searched Pinball Map which is a nice resource but uses stale information. Looking forward to getting some time on it.

#3390 4 years ago
Quoted from Greenandwhite:

Does anybody know a place in Detroit area that has a JP2 to play? I searched Pinball Map which is a nice resource but uses stale information. Looking forward to getting some time on it.

And what about SoCal? It’s ridiculous that there is not a single one to play. I wonder if people are not updating the map on purpose so they can play without interruption. Someone speak up, I’m tired of waiting.

#3391 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

And what about SoCal? It’s ridiculous that there is not a single one to play. I wonder if people are not updating the map on purpose so they can play without interruption. Someone speak up, I’m tired of waiting.

It is just the first week really.. only people getting games so far have been people tightly tied into the Stern-operator loop for first dibs at games.

They will come.. patience

#3392 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It is just the first week really.. only people getting games so far have been people tightly tied into the Stern-operator loop for first dibs at games.

Well then Stern needs to put a SoCal operator in their loop, because there have been 3 or 4 in the San Francisco Area for the last week and none in an area of more than 24 million people. I suppose I could drive 6 hours to play one.

#3393 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Well then Stern needs to put a SoCal operator in their loop, because there have been 3 or 4 in the San Francisco Area for the last week and none in an area of more than 24 million people. I suppose I could drive 6 hours to play one.

Ayce Gogi picked theirs up. Should be on the floor tomorrow.

#3394 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What distros are selling for 5500?

#3395 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Thanks Gooch!

#3396 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Should be the dilophosaurus with him hissing and the whole peacock neck thing happening.
99A69896-F70E-41B5-853F-1EAC4A19E72D.gif99A69896-F70E-41B5-853F-1EAC4A19E72D.gif

#3397 4 years ago

I'm considering purchasing a premium and have been reading about the rules for the game. Can anyone confirm how many main modes are in the game (excluding multiballs and wizard modes)?

The article below mentions T-Rex events and control room modes. Has anyone heard how many of these are in the game? I like that there are 4 multiballs in the game and that's not including the 3 mini wizard modes. 3 mini wizard modes + a super wizard mode sounds great and that the game will have a lot of depth.

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/jurassic-park-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

#3398 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm considering purchasing a premium and have been reading about the rules for the game. Can anyone confirm how many main modes are in the game (excluding multiballs and wizard modes)?
The article below mentions T-Rex events and control room modes. Has anyone heard how many of these are in the game? I like that there are 4 multiballs in the game and that's not including the 3 mini wizard modes. 3 mini wizard modes + a super wizard mode sounds great and that the game will have a lot of depth.
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/jurassic-park-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

There are 4 T Rex events.
I'm not sure how many control room goals there are but I do know the control room works similar to the crank it up scoop in Metallica. (Collect x items to light control room)

#3399 4 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Ayce Gogi picked theirs up. Should be on the floor tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up.

#3400 4 years ago

after playing a local pro i can’t wait for my LE!!! what a great game that will only get better!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mariposa, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

There are 3,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 73.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-cornerstone-stern-game-will-be-summer-release/page/68?hl=chief1893 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.