Here’s my takeaway on rules as far as I can tell
- hit 3 white shots to spell MAP
- then hit trex ramp which moves your virtual car to the next of two spots (AKA paddocks) on the map. The specific paddock is determined by which way the car is facing when you hit the trex ramp
- next, depending on the specific spot you are on you get to capture a specific dinosaur to add a unique perk, which is represented by a roving green shot. This is accomplished first by hitting ‘set trap’ targets, then the helicopter shot, and then the now flashing green shot. While you are trying to do all this, the green dinosaur shot moves towards the orange shots that represent humans to rescue before the dino gets there. Rescue enough and get an extra ball.
- keep moving to end of map to get one of the mini wizard modes
Side mission: trex modes
- hit truck 4x to spell trex, then hit trex ramp to start these modes that have the trex head move on the premium and le
Side mission: control room
- shoot far left scoop to start these modes when lit. Not sure how they get lit though.
- play these modes to get another mini wizard mode
- shoot the back right ramp a bunch of times, then a switch hit frenzy starts. Get a bunch of switches and then hit the back right ramp again.
I’m guessing the last mini wizard mode has you collect all the fossils but I’m not sure how to do that.
Digging the rules so far.