OogGVgR (resized).jpg
eaa413c52c22d45c0ffa37f716f5da41 (resized).png
14B1FB8C-079D-4E0D-9068-C7F93D5B4542.gif
DAF0E307-0638-4179-AC1C-5309A60252E3.gif
grow-huge-buds (resized).jpg
legal-marijuana-in-michigan-looks-promising (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
JP-grass (resized).jpg
Jurassic-Park-LE-Flyer.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 73.
#2301 4 years ago

Wow, the artwork looks cheesy AF and the toys don't hold true to the movie either. It's like Stern told the dev make a dinosaur pin and make it look like a comic book or whatever vision you have. No, when you use a licensed product you stay true to the license. Too bad because the gameplay looks decent.

#2302 4 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

I love Jack Danger and what he does for pinball. It is amazing that the guy commits himself to stream pinball almost everyday. The amount of dedication is crazy. I do like that Stern uses him now for the stream reveals. I do have one gripe and its really not a big deal but on every one of these reveal streams it seems that half of the attendance does not want to be there. They will bring the whole team in the room to introduce them and who did what for the game but once the gameplay starts going half of the room just looks bored and looks like they want to go home. You then see everyone on their cell phones and what not. Just seems a little unprofessional on Sterns end. Again, I do not care but it does look bad and it sort of blows the excitement away.

It's a catch 22. If they were loud, people would complain about not being able to hear the machine. I've been to a few of them and most of the time you try to let the guys on camera have their moment, so you just kind of stand around talking quietly with the others waiting for your turn.

#2303 4 years ago

Say what you will about Jack Danger, but I was pretty surprised when I stumbled on his blog. It basically tells you how to set up & operate an entire rig for pinball streaming. Equipment options, tuning settings....all his tricks of the trade. Pretty generous to share his streaming knowledge with the community. Sure he may be a little annoying at times, but the dude is alright in my book.

http://www.deadflip.com/howtostreampinball

Looking forward to the stream tonight.

#2304 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Wow, the artwork looks cheesy AF and the toys don't hold true to the movie either. It's like Stern told the dev make a dinosaur pin and make it look like a comic book or whatever vision you have. No, when you use a licensed product you stay true to the license. Too bad because the gameplay looks decent.

It is not really based on the movie(s). Instead it is based on the general Jurassic Park theme/franchise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurassic_Park

#2305 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

It's a catch 22. If they were loud, people would complain about not being able to hear the machine. I've been to a few of them and most of the time you try to let the guys on camera have their moment, so you just kind of stand around talking quietly with the others waiting for your turn.

Totally understand and thanks for sharing.

#2306 4 years ago

but once the gameplay starts going half of the room just looks bored and looks like they want to go home. You then see everyone on their cell phones and what not.

you ever been out to a pinball league night?

par for the course.

#2307 4 years ago

ou then see everyone on their cell phones and what not

Just a thought, but they're likely looking at the Twitch chat to see what everyone is saying about the game they worked hard on. That's understandable.

#2308 4 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

you ever been out to a pinball league night?
par for the course.

Yes I run one here in Houston

#2309 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Not only that, I think getting a bunch of fake enthusiasm is worse than people sitting around bored on their phones. It's why I dislike a few particular pinball commentators that have the worst tendencies of video game shoutcasters

Plus it makes moments like Dwight gushing over his GoT revamp more sincere. Also shout out for him taking the time to prepare notes for the stream. An afternoon of prep work made for a far better presentation overall.

#2310 4 years ago

I think it was a wise move to focus on the Dino's and forgo most of the human characters (Nedry is the perfect choice also, has the run of the park technically and can be used as the contextual link in the game but inconsequential enough not to take focus away from the Dinos) I'd rather not have Sam Neill staring back at me as the focus of the play field...this may break expectations but I think it was the smart way to go! Anywho, I'm seriously loving the Premium Art style..gonna watch the stream to convince my wallet. I'm new to the hobby, always been a gamer and tech guy since the 70's (I'm 46) but have just recently been bit by the pinball bug (my first pin was a Sears home edition Pinball Champ ) Anyways, I bought a SW Premium recently and that was enough to jump start my addiction...Looking to add another in a crowded house...but...Nature finds a way

On another note: Maybe some people in this thread should tone down the insults being thrown at each other...it's not a good display for newcomers to the hobby such as myself and could very well put off people from contributing or giving their opinions. I mean, it is a subjective hobby/art, why not have fun and discourse without the hate? Just sayin'
61695042_10216913513663534_1512845158490570752_n (resized).jpg61695042_10216913513663534_1512845158490570752_n (resized).jpg

#2311 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You might have noticed, but Pinside is full of cranky old men. Cranky old men who get even more cranky when something is offered to them, for free, that they do not have to watch, that isn't catered to their exacting preferences.
"Back in my day the pinball shows were in black and white, and nobody talked, so we could listen to the chimes!"
Jack does a great job, Stern was super smart to partner up with him. He's an engaging host, doing what people on Twitch are supposed to do, chat with the chat. It's an interactive experience. If it bugs you, then ... don't watch it. Use some of that old man experience to exercise a little patience, you don't have to see the video stuff the moment it drops.
Or, since we all know you won't wait, deal with it. I'm sure Jack will be his usual self, and everyone else will have a good time. I know I'm freaking curious and won't be waiting, really want to see how it shoots and what the AV package looks like myself.

Eh, defaulting to the cranky old men stereotype is often as obnoxious as people being....cranky.

Can people just not care for his delivery, retorts, chatter, trying too hard to be cool amidst a cranky old men nerd crowd kinda vibe?

I think he does some things really very well, has his own charm, and is the best we have out there for reveals, though there's not much competition...somewhat a Deadflip monopoly actually.

I never understand when people talk about the sacrifice a streamer or content provider might make, as if he doesn't benefit with contacts in the industry, exposure most might not have, and most of all ego boon. Something like this is exactly the opposite of selfless.

That said, I like Jack more than I dislike him, and I'm really excited about the stream....though my prune juice on the rocks has yet to kick in...

But seriously, not feeling the same way as everyone else regarding any viewpoint, doesn't make a person cranky or wrong. Perhaps they're feeling the same or other ways towards yourself? Eh.

(Oh, and side point. I really hate complaining about all of this "free content" provided to me via a company trying to sell me a really expensive gratuitous box o' fun. What selfless souls they be! )

#2312 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Eh, defaulting to the cranky old men stereotype is often as obnoxious as people being....cranky.
Can people just not care for his delivery, retorts, chatter, trying too hard to be cool amidst a cranky old men nerd crowd kinda vibe?
I think he does some things really very well, has his own charm, and is the best we have out there for reveals, though there's not much competition...somewhat a Deadflip monopoly actually.
I never understand when people talk about the sacrifice a streamer or content provider might make, as if he doesn't benefit with contacts in the industry, exposure most might not have, and most of all ego boon. Something like this is exactly the opposite of selfless.
That said, I like Jack more than I dislike him, and I'm really excited about the stream....though my prune juice on the rocks has yet to kick in...
But seriously, not feeling the same way as everyone else regarding any viewpoint, doesn't make a person cranky or wrong. Perhaps they're feeling the same or other ways towards yourself? Eh.

I'm in the same boat. Jack is a nice guy, but I'm not interested in watching him play. I only tune into the "news" kind of streams. I think it's mostly because he's a solo act the majority of the time. The only stream I watch with any regularity is PAPA TV. They have a nice rotating group of different people and skill levels. (And two hours a week of watching pinball is about my limit)

Following a streamer is an asymmetric friendship. If Jack was a local player, I'd be happy to play with him at league or something...but I'd never text him out of the blue about hanging out to chase a GC score. And that's ok...just different personalities.

I respect his streaming hustle. That's a real grind. I hope Stern treats him well considering how much PR work he has to do for them.

#2313 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

But seriously, not feeling the same way as everyone else regarding any viewpoint, doesn't make a person cranky or wrong.

What does make a person cranky or wrong?

#2314 4 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

Not drinking prune juice on a regular basis...

#2315 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I never understand when people talk about the sacrifice a streamer or content provider might make

You should do a little reading then, and apply a little critical thinking to what exactly it is like to do a regular stream. What the work entails, and what kind of commitment you have to make to be even moderately successful. Investment in equipment, setup time, the hours of of your day – on a consistent basis – or your audience starts to evaporate.

All for very little return. I mean, look at what you're saying here:

Quoted from wesman:

as if he doesn't benefit with contacts in the industry, exposure most might not have

You're literally playing the exposure card. Nobody is holding a gun to Jack's head. I hope he's having fun with it, and seeing some sort of return. But don't act like it's not work and commitment, and yes, sacrifice, just because you think it's good for his ego to be on a video screen.

Here's a good start to explore what even success in streaming looks like: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/11/20/how-to-get-rich-playing-video-games-online

#2316 4 years ago

My only problem is that Jack is super positive of whatever game he’s streaming.

There is a place to be critical like SDTM reviews and not on a game presentation stream. But it almost seems like Jack is a paid Stern promoter.

#2317 4 years ago

SDTM Episode 97: Stern’s Jurassic Park Pinball First Impressions

SDTM Greg is the biggest JP fan in pinball! Is he gonna buy or is he gonna pass? What are your thoughts on this dynamic new offering from Stern Pinball?

#2318 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

But it almost seems like Jack is a paid Stern promoter.

BINGO!

And if I'm wrong, and he's NOT being paid, then he is working for them for free.

#2319 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

then he is working for them for free.

He is then working for pinball for free. He promotes all pinball and locations.

LTG : )

#2320 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You should do a little reading then, and apply a little critical thinking to what exactly it is like to do a regular stream.

Quoted from Aurich:

You're literally playing the exposure card. Nobody is holding a gun to Jack's head.

These two comments from you are really contradictory.

So I need to tell him how I appreciate all of his hard work directly.....

Yet at the same time he's doing such a thing...voluntarily?

Those two ideas are in direct contrast. So much for critical thinking.

Thing is Aurich, Jack's work, (and not once did I say it wasn't work or labor intensive) isn't at all volunteer work for the "greater good". He's creating a polished piece of media content for a...ahem, lifestyle brand, and in doing so either receives a small amount of pay, exposure for his channel which definitely nets him revenue, and he feels like he's a pretty neato dude, for standing and chatting while playing pinball, charismaticly so.

For voluntary work, that sounds much more fun, (and maybe not as morally rewarding as volunteer work for non profits/shelters/dog walking/etc) and I'd imagine buffs his regular 9-5 work fairly nicely.

As you said, no one puts a gun to his head.....to seek fame, contacts, industry connections, etc. How virtuous!

I also "love" how you cherrypick arguments, as if I disdain the guy, where a good bit of my text was saying how I feel he's beneficial, and half of it was railing against you for you pulling out the "cranky old men card" of stating how if you don't enjoy his streams, you certainly must be a curmudgeon and angry. What an enlightened viewpoint, so very full of critical thinking.

#2321 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

BINGO!
And if I'm wrong, and he's NOT being paid, then he is working for them for free.

I've always wondered about any pressure he feels from Stern when he does Jersey Jack stuff. I imagine Stern doesn't love it, but doesn't care enough to pay him to not do it. Stern will certainly continue to invite him over because he's so convenient for them and he can bring a large audience.

I wonder how much Stern considers making him an employee of some kind. He certainly does a bunch of videos for them, and you can see him modeling apparel in their store (although I notice it's a lot less than there used to be).

#2322 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

He is then working for pinball for free. He promotes all pinball and locations.
LTG : )

I know Lloyd must work for karma, certainly not for his own sanity most days... God bless you sir!

#2323 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Good point. There's certainly not enough people bitching about everything everywhere in pinball.

#2324 4 years ago

He does contract work for Stern, so he is free to cover other companies as well.. pretty sure he made sure to make sure that was cool with Stern.

#2325 4 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I've always wondered about any pressure he feels from Stern when he does Jersey Jack stuff. I imagine Stern doesn't love it, but doesn't care enough to pay him to not do it. Stern will certainly continue to invite him over because he's so convenient for them and he can bring a large audience.
I wonder how much Stern considers making him an employee of some kind. He certainly does a bunch of videos for them, and you can see him modeling apparel in their store (although I notice it's a lot less than there used to be).

I was wondering the same thing. I love Jack. Great guy for sure. But, he is on Sterns website promoting shirts and then streams Wonka. Stern mad? Does not matter if Jack is not on the payroll.

#2326 4 years ago

Who knows maybe we'll get Redneck Voice saying "IAN! FREEEEEEEEEEZE!"

#2327 4 years ago

I really enjoy watching Jack...especially the game reveals. He has a ton of personality. It must be exhausting streaming for that many hours straight and constantly being engaging. If you think about it, he's basically doing a gigantic improve act almost daily. A new game reveal would just not feel right without Jack streaming it now. He is definitely a big part of our pinball culture at this point, whether you like him or not. Super nice guy too. I met him very briefly at Expo last year (maybe 2 ago?) and he was very cool. And tall. Damn tall. LOL

As for JP, I like it, and I like that it's a new adventure rather than a rehash of the first movie. We already have a legitimately good game based on that movie...no need to cover the exact same territory. The truck did throw me off a little at first, but seeing George's comment about it helped me get over it. Licensing is really weird and complex. I sure wouldn't want to deal with it. Once I realized that Jeep or Ford would have had to be licensed separately, it made a lot of sense to go custom. I would WAY rather the money be put into playfield features, rather than pay for the rights to the "real" vehicles. Even if it was just the spinner that was "traded", it's worth it. Besides...the design is pretty cool and it sounds like George had a lot of fun creating it.

I have a feeling if they would have licensed the full movie assets and likenesses, there is no way we would have the loaded playfield that we have today. It would be a Star Wars situation all over again. (disclaimer: I personally LOVE SW just how it is, but it is pretty stripped down compared to this).

#2328 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

These two comments from you are really contradictory.
So I need to tell him how I appreciate all of his hard work directly.....
Yet at the same time he's doing such a thing...voluntarily?

Those two ideas are in direct contrast. So much for critical thinking.
Thing is Aurich, Jack's work, (and not once did I say it wasn't work or labor intensive) isn't at all volunteer work for the "greater good". He's creating a polished piece of media content for a...ahem, lifestyle brand, and in doing so either receives a small amount of pay, exposure for his channel which definitely nets him revenue, and he feels like he's a pretty neato dude, for standing and chatting while playing pinball, charismaticly so.
For voluntary work, that sounds much more fun, (and maybe not as morally rewarding as volunteer work for non profits/shelters/dog walking/etc) and I'd imagine buffs his regular 9-5 work fairly nicely.
As you said, no one puts a gun to his head.....to seek fame, contacts, industry connections, etc. How virtuous!
I also "love" how you cherrypick arguments, as if I disdain the guy, where a good bit of my text was saying how I feel he's beneficial, and half of it was railing against you for you pulling out the "cranky old men card" of stating how if you don't enjoy his streams, you certainly must be a curmudgeon and angry. What an enlightened viewpoint, so very full of critical thinking.

Well said. This Aurich dude is one of the most "holier than thou" members on this site. Good to see someone putting him in his place from time to time.

#2329 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Well said. This Aurich dude is one of the most "holier than thou" members on this site. Good to see someone putting him in his place from time to time.

I'm not so much putting anyone in their place, though I understand your frustration, and appreciate the sentiment of argumentative support.

For me I'd rather challenge viewpoints, and consequently be challenged. But I don't like it when people state something akin to one behavior equating to "blank". That's destructive and does nothing more than create division. So you either subscribe to that viewpoint or are against it. And I feel we very much are a culture of that presently.

In reality, it's all gray.

I usually agree with Aurich, feel he has a lot to offer, while at the same time it can feel a bit like "this is the gospel, and if you do not feel such a way, then...", and I know I'm guilty of that as well. We all are. We all have solid views to offer, and they can also be challenged AND agreed with at the same time!

Crazy notion, huh?

#2330 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Oh crap, it's that Jack dude doing the stream tonight? Tried watching his Wonka stream and made it through about five minutes of him playing. He never shuts the f##k up! Like, seriously never stops talking. Extremely annoying.

Dood, are you serious? Jack is superb and does a huge amount for pinball and pinballers and his stream is excellent. Charlie Chaplin fan I take it!

#2331 4 years ago

Just jumping in on this one to say the game looks great with the shot layout and toys (at least on Prem. and LE) That being said the art as some have already commentated on is ho-hum but not an overly biggy. The main things will be the code, call outs and display graphics especially if no movie clips. This could turn the game into a turd from that perspective. I really want to like this game for the shots it looks like it has. Lets see how this thing really plays once we see the stream.

#2332 4 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

Being Greg Bone

#2333 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

There is a place to be critical like SDTM reviews and not on a game presentation stream. But it almost seems like Jack is a paid Stern promoter.

Jack is positive about what ever he is doing, its his nature and something this world could do with a lot more of.
I seriously doubt he’s getting rich streaming pinball and I doubt he’s going to stream in an official way and go in there and drop a turd on the game. Of course we could just not have a stream and then risk buying it on spec.

Neil.

#2334 4 years ago

Im a TAD bit surprised ford wouldnt let them have the explorer considering they did mustang.

#2335 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Im a TAD bit surprised ford wouldnt let them have the explorer considering they did mustang.

I'm sure they would let them. Comes down to money as most things do.

#2336 4 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I'm sure they would let them. Comes down to money as most things do.

“hey we did mustang for you, why not let us have the explorer name for this pinball machine? We can still call it a ford and such.”

“Sure, no problem”

Lol. Its that ez.

#2337 4 years ago

I think Jack Danger does a lot for the hobby. I don't get the harsh criticism towards someone promoting the hobby at no cost to us. If you don't enjoy his streams, don't watch. I just feel the harsh comments are not warranted towards someone who's not trying to sell you anything.

#2338 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

SDTM Episode 97: Stern’s Jurassic Park Pinball First Impressions
SDTM Greg is the biggest JP fan in pinball! Is he gonna buy or is he gonna pass? What are your thoughts on this dynamic new offering from Stern Pinball?

I'm a bigger JP fan than Greg. :p

#2339 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Well they wanted to use the Jeep because your like a park employee, not a tourist.

#2340 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I'm happy someone said it, I hate pin videos with endless talking! There are so many gameplay videos on youtube with people talking through them it is maddening. Like anyone cares about the person doing it, just shut up and play, I want to hear the game!

In fairness that's just the nature of Twitch, it's meant to be interactive. I stream retro on Twitch all the time with a friend, and if you don't engage chat they will just leave and go elsewhere. Without chat interaction it basically becomes the same as watching a pre-recorded video, ie Youtube. It's not for everyone, some hate Twitch some love it but live chat is part of the design along with people wanting to interact with and learn about the host(s).

#2341 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Well they wanted to use the Jeep because your like a park employee, not a tourist.

And the Jeeps in the movie were just maintenance vehicles, the new one is more of a hardcore rescue/off road vehicle.
At least that's how I'm looking at it.

#2342 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Good point.

If that dino gobbles the balls on the pro id be happy. Without motion just a lip that moves and such. Dont think its true.

Jack is an “influencer” in pinball. He is a nice dude, he is doing the social media thing. He seems to lean hard on stern at the moment, but hes done spooky as well. Hes at least a good player and knows what hes talking about.

I do agree, some quiet time with the game sounds would be nice on the releases like this. Maybe he will turn his chatter down for new games. Maybe not. Its his media platform to mold.

Back to game talk.

#2343 4 years ago

I would like to know how T Rex interacts on the pro?

Please fill me in when revealed. I'm going to miss it.
Anniversary.

#2344 4 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

I would like to know how T Rex interacts on the pro?
Please fill me in when revealed. I'm going to miss it.
Anniversary.

"Static" T-Rex on the Pro. I take that as he just looks pretty back there.

#2345 4 years ago

I wonder what the odds are of ninja balls getting magnetized on this title?

They are just too pretty to not at least consider using.

#2346 4 years ago

I am happy that Jack does a lot for pinball, and I think his audio and video setups are great. However, I find the production-the actual content-unbearable. Are the videos to reveal and interact? If so, what a great idea! Unfortunately, the reveal (actual useful data) is done so haphazardly that you have to watch a camera happy dude play pinball with his buddies forever to learn simple things about the game. I prefer JJP’s approach with Eric, where organization and information takes precedent over ego. Imagine how wonderful it would be if Bowen did their reveals alone. As of now, I wait until the reveals are online so I can scrub my way through with the volume off. Oh, and I’m not that old, and I’m in a great mood!

#2347 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

"Static" T-Rex on the Pro. I take that as he just looks pretty back there.

Darn,that's a bummer. Thanks for the info though.

#2348 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I am happy that Jack does a lot for pinball, and I think his audio and video setups are great. However, I find the production-the actual content-unbearable. Are the videos to reveal and interact? If so, what a great idea! Unfortunately, the reveal (actual useful data) is done so haphazardly that you have to watch a camera happy dude play pinball with his buddies forever to learn simple things about the game. I prefer JJP’s approach with Eric, where organization and information takes precedent over ego. Imagine how wonderful it would be if Bowen did their reveals alone. As of now, I wait until the reveals are online so I can scrub my way through with the volume off. Oh, and I’m not that old, and I’m in a great mood!

Your username is apt. I think JJP streams are boring. To each their own!

#2349 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Aurich is awesome, I'm not sure what you are talking about here. Maybe you aren't familiar with his work? I'd love to see him working full time for Stern or one of the others, but he has a great job.

#2350 4 years ago

I'm wondering why there is a pterodactyl on the Pro side art...

There were no pterodactyls in Jurrasic Park original movie. The pterodactyl territory was on Isla Sorna and not seen until JP3, and they weren't flying free until the last scene of JP3.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 73.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-cornerstone-stern-game-will-be-summer-release/page/47?hl=rasavage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.