OogGVgR (resized).jpg
eaa413c52c22d45c0ffa37f716f5da41 (resized).png
14B1FB8C-079D-4E0D-9068-C7F93D5B4542.gif
DAF0E307-0638-4179-AC1C-5309A60252E3.gif
grow-huge-buds (resized).jpg
legal-marijuana-in-michigan-looks-promising (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
JP-grass (resized).jpg
Jurassic-Park-LE-Flyer.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 73.
#1351 4 years ago

Why are people saying its not Jurassic park?? If not i wonder what I just sent a deposit on....

#1352 4 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Why are people saying its not Jurassic park?? If not i wonder what I just sent a deposit on....

One user is insisting on it and he's a Stern dealer.

#1353 4 years ago

If you've got the time, we got the beer.

#1354 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Whatever. I guarangoddamntee you that if Hugh Jackson and Halle Berry’s voices are in XMEN from the get - go, all early code sins are forgiven and it goes down as one of Sterns best modern era games. But now LEs - packed LEs! - sell in the 4’s. The market decided this, not you or I on Pinside.
You’re conflating the benefits of comic art (versus actor based photoshop) with the notion of an actual theme. Comic books don’t really have a theme do they? Oh, well, maybe, if you’re a dork.
The fact is that people want what they saw in the movies. Your false equivalent is akin to cover bands - or karaoke mixes - taking the place of the actual fucking songs in a music pin.
I can’t believe I’m even arguing this point. Twice! Pinside has spoken and the world, as ever, has voted with their wallets. When the movie assets aren’t done right, the games lose their luster. Every. Fucking. Time.
Don’t be obtuse.

The fact is that I didn't want what I saw in the movies. My apologies if I had implied I cared what you thought about X-Men. Any sand that was kicked into your vagina over this apparently very sore subject was purely unintentional, I can assure you.

Perhaps Stern's next title will be more to your liking. I'm hoping plenty of people will enjoy this one, myself included.

#1355 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

One user is insisting on it and he's a Stern dealer.

He
Is
Full
Of
Poo

#1356 4 years ago

He said the title isn't "Jurassic Park". Probably factually accurate, and it's "Classic Jurassic Park" as with the comic, or something similar...

#1357 4 years ago

Stern delays Jurrasic Park and now everyone on pinside is fighting. Way to go Gary!

#1358 4 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

He Is Full Of Poo

All jp movies have poo!
1qstxv (resized).jpg1qstxv (resized).jpg

#1359 4 years ago

Near heard of this “dealer” before. Where is his storefront / warehouse?

#1360 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Left for two hours....
What the hell happened here???

Basically one dude started yelling that if a pinball machine is to be made it must use a shit ton of movie audio assets like call outs and music or it it doomed to fail. Then he started throwing punches around about speaking American and that books suck...

Oh, and a dealer said the new game isn't JP...

All in all I guess it is impatient people losing their damn minds.

#1361 4 years ago

Quoted from cooked71:New game is not Jurassic Park, might be Jaws, will have a DMD, is American and will hold BM66's balls.

Left for one hour.....

What the hell happened here????

#1362 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Basically one dude started telling that if a pinball machine is to be made it must use a shit ton of movie audio assets like call outs and music or it it doomed to fail. Then he started throwing punches around about speaking American and that books suck...
Oh, and a dealer said the new game isn't JP...
All in all I guess it is impatient people losing their damn minds in a nut shell.

Left for thirty seconds here.....

Ah, fuck it. I'm glued to this god damn page for the NEXT ten hours straight!!!!

clockwork-orange-eyes (resized).jpgclockwork-orange-eyes (resized).jpg
#1363 4 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

He
Is
Full
Of
Poo

But it’s on the internet, it must be true.

#1364 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

What the hell happened here?

guess who won.

snowflakeswin (resized).jpgsnowflakeswin (resized).jpg
#1365 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Stern delays Jurrasic Park and now everyone on pinside is fighting. Way to go Gary!

Did somebody say......"Gary"???

#1366 4 years ago

I think this so called “dealer” missed the invite for the JP dealer conference call and then accidentally downloaded the Star Wars Home edition one.

#1367 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Did somebody say......"Gary"???

My expectations coming into this week were like, a two, but this thread has been a noine.

#1368 4 years ago

This thread (to say the least) is damned entertaining. Makes the time before the “official” reveal just flyby! But so far it’s looking good.

#1369 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

My expectations coming into this week were like, a two, but this thread has been a noine.

I miss those hijinks so much. Stern had a great second era 10-12 years ago.

#1370 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I assume tomorrow morning is a 30sec teaser. I'm hoping we get a Jack Danger stream over the weekend

Hope that someone dresses up as a dinosaur

#1371 4 years ago

You've probably been speaking American every single time you’ve uttered a word in the English language for as long as you’ve lived. But whatever man. You do you.

People already hinted you at the joke, so...

But regarding your answer:
No, we learn British english in school.

#1372 4 years ago

it ain't a proper release thread until someone goes off topic rant and gets the boot.

It is Friday, so let's get this announcement rolling!

Excited for some better pics and details!

#1373 4 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

♪ ♫ everybody get on the floor ♪ ♫

#1374 4 years ago

Hugh Jackson and Halle Berry’s voices are in XMEN

I didn't realise Hugh Jackson was in the X-Men

IMG_20190726_194226 (resized).jpgIMG_20190726_194226 (resized).jpg
#1375 4 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

Dangersaurus Rex?
TriceraJack?
Watch out for those Jack-tors, they are clever.

#1376 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I didn't realise Hugh Jackson was in the X-Men[quoted image]

20190726_074644 (resized).jpg20190726_074644 (resized).jpg
#1377 4 years ago

Would anyone prefer to have LEGO Jurassic Park vs Johnny Crap cartoon Jurassic Park?

Edit: This is not a post bashing his art,I do like his art, just throwing out the idea that stern could capitalize on the LEGO craze at some point.
1E75002D-A0FF-428C-8D1E-E3589FF0E6AC (resized).jpeg1E75002D-A0FF-428C-8D1E-E3589FF0E6AC (resized).jpeg

#1378 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Would anyone prefer to have LEGO Jurassic Park vs Johnny Crap cartoon Jurassic Park?[quoted image]

I'd rather have Lego anything, really. But I like the Johnny Crap art also. Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars, Lego Jurassic Park...they all could be excellent location pins.

#1379 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Would anyone prefer to have LEGO Jurassic Park vs Johnny Crap cartoon Jurassic Park?[quoted image]

I think there is room in the world for a LEGO pinball machine (there's a lot you could do with it!), but it's probably much too early to judge artwork from low-res screenshots.

#1380 4 years ago

2 hours before this thread explodes or implodes

#1381 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Def not. If they went Lego it would have been a massive disappoinment for me. I'm hoping for a mature version or stillest pg13 of JP with their animations. I'm pretty excited to see what they've done with it having the ability to animate bc although pf wise black knight was a waste for me, the animations looked REALLY good.

#1382 4 years ago

Why are people alleging this has animations like Iron Maiden, instead of Black Knight Sword of Rage?

#1383 4 years ago

Fellas quick question please... where can we see directly the release, which website and/or channel please?

Thanks

#1384 4 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Fellas quick question please... where can we see directly the release, which website and/or channel please?
Thanks

1030 EST (30 minutes from the time of this posting)

#action=share

#1385 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Why are people alleging this has animations like Iron Maiden, instead of Black Knight Sword of Rage?

Rumor from the distributor presentation I believe.

#1386 4 years ago

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

A countdown clock!

#1387 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

1030 EST (30 minutes from the time of this posting)
#action=share

Thank you!

#1388 4 years ago

fine then, I'll do this myself.
Pro playfield

JurassicPark-Pro-Playfield.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Playfield.jpg
#1389 4 years ago

Premium playfield

JurassicPark-Premium-Playfield.jpgJurassicPark-Premium-Playfield.jpg
#1390 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Because it is the same programmer. But what it really will look like, nobody knows

#1391 4 years ago

LE playfield

JurassicPark-LE-Playfield.jpgJurassicPark-LE-Playfield.jpg
#1392 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

fine then, I'll do this myself.
Pro playfield[quoted image]

#1393 4 years ago

PRO details 1/

JurassicPark-Pro-Details-01.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-01.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-02.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-02.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-03.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-03.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-04.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-04.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-05.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-05.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-06.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-06.jpg
#1394 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I'd rather have Lego anything, really. But I like the Johnny Crap art also. Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars, Lego Jurassic Park...they all could be excellent location pins.

The minute they announce a LEGO pin I am bagging up all my kids legos in sandwich backs and marketing them as "Build you own pinball mods".
I'll be rich.

#1395 4 years ago

Awesome! Looks like another winner from Stern. Doesn't it boggle the mind that they manage to do this 2-3 times a year, and everybody pretends that actual competition exists in this industry?

Looks like a lot of the stuff we loved about Maiden made it into this one. An upper flipper with a ton of shots (ramp, loop, captive ball), a tasty shot through the pops, and a number of other surprises that aren't going to be clear till we play it (or I guess Jack Danger plays it). What's going on in that Raptor cage? And the Baywatch house?

Keith operated games for decades, as well as playing them into GOAThood, and obviously knows what the public is going to like in a game. If they can milk a game a year out of him, it's gonna be good times for Stern for a long time.

I'm not much into spotting differences, but looks like the LE playfield has a magnet in the raptor cage and the pro doesn't.

#1396 4 years ago

What's not to like about this one.... Fantastic pin

#1397 4 years ago

Can we boot PinballAlley for trolling now?

#1399 4 years ago

Pro details 2/2

JurassicPark-Pro-Details-07.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-07.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-08.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-08.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-09.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-09.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-10.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-10.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-11.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-11.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-13.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-13.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-14.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-14.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-16.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-16.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-18.jpgJurassicPark-Pro-Details-18.jpg
#1400 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

LE playfield[quoted image]

That green in the LE looks ok... I wish that it was more darker or with some texture like the POTC Davy Jones CE .... (I love that rotten green in that Pinball)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
There are 3,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 73.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-cornerstone-stern-game-will-be-summer-release/page/28?hl=getadam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.