OogGVgR (resized).jpg
eaa413c52c22d45c0ffa37f716f5da41 (resized).png
14B1FB8C-079D-4E0D-9068-C7F93D5B4542.gif
DAF0E307-0638-4179-AC1C-5309A60252E3.gif
grow-huge-buds (resized).jpg
legal-marijuana-in-michigan-looks-promising (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
JP-grass (resized).jpg
Jurassic-Park-LE-Flyer.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 73.
#1251 4 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

I think the gist of the 'story' is the journey to defeat The Beast. Certainly not the deepest or most engaging tale but its no more shallow than something like Black Knight or The Munsters (tragic waste of theme).

Well, a story "Rescue the Princess" or "Defeat the Evil Overlord" is absolutely suficcient, but how come I never noticed that in Maiden?

In Black Knight it's obvious what you have to do, even when the game is powered off.
That's why I love it. For an arcade game that is pure gold!

An Munsters is... well. I have no clue.
But to be fair I would not be able to come up with any story related goal either.
It shoots great.

#1252 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I think the argument is specifically film assets. Which it seems like this won't have any.

Who cares? The original JP didn't have the video assets of the movies assets and we know how great and iconic many of the elements have proven to be. And games like Wonka show that just because you DO have film assets, it doesn't necessarily mean its better.

Seriously.. the media integration in Wonka is horrible. From Scenes that don't climax before the ball is released... to horrible audio clips chosen for the visuals being seen, to scenes you clearly are staring at the people's FACE - yet to not actually play audio that fits the established scene, etc. It's so unnatural and ill fitting.

It points out its WHAT YOU DO WITH THINGS - not what you have, that makes it good or not.

#1253 4 years ago
Gary_Hammond (resized).pngGary_Hammond (resized).png
#1254 4 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Quoted from PinballAlley:
I am a dealer and know what the next pin is. I can't say what it is but I can say what it isn't.
is it >!?
Jaws
Stranger Things
Elvira 3

Well, if PinballAlley is right this would be some heck of a (troll) move...

If not it's save to say PinballAlley lost all his credibility and will be mocked for all eternity (so maybe 3 days), right?

#1255 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Who cares? The original JP didn't have the video assets of the movies assets and we know how great and iconic many of the elements have proven to be. And games like Wonka show that just because you DO have film assets, it doesn't necessarily mean its better.
Seriously.. the media integration in Wonka is horrible. From Scenes that don't climax before the ball is released... to horrible audio clips chosen for the visuals being seen, to scenes you clearly are staring at the people's FACE - yet to not actually play audio that fits the established scene, etc. It's so unnatural and ill fitting.
It points out its WHAT YOU DO WITH THINGS - not what you have, that makes it good or not.

I'm not saying I do or don't care. Just that people will automatically throw out that comparison.

I've stated, why not a blend of both?

Good production and functional integration are what I want, film or animation clips.

#1256 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I don't agree on the geometry being 'flawless'. I found the upper lane shots were not fun or easy.
Rob

+1

#1257 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Well, if PinballAlley is right this would be some heck of a (troll) move...
If not it's save to say PinballAlley lost all his credibility and will be mocked for all eternity (so maybe 3 days), right?

This really has me wondering because he is in fact a dealer, but there are also people saying that they have already put their orders in on the game also so i don't know what the hell to believe now.

#1258 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This really has me wondering because he is in fact a dealer, but there are also people saying that they have already put their orders in on the game also so i don't know what the hell to believe now.

Would be a major half year leak if he's accurate. Elvira is November.

What does he have to gain either way really? Who knows...?

#1259 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

What does he have to gain either way really? Who knows...?

Nothing to gain but a lot to lose maybe....

#1260 4 years ago

Maybe he’s the leaker and wants everyone to think he wasn’t?

#1261 4 years ago

I wonder what will be on the LCD? "An interactive CD ROM?"

Seems they're making a generic "Dinosaur Hunt Adventure" branded with Jurassic Park instead of following the movies. (Also generic monster truck = don't need a Jeep or Ford license)

#1262 4 years ago

I’m thinking based off of the comics.

5BD200C1-59AB-4D5B-82AC-257F7BEC58F1 (resized).jpeg5BD200C1-59AB-4D5B-82AC-257F7BEC58F1 (resized).jpeg
#1263 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Seems they're making a generic "Dinosaur Hunt Adventure" branded with Jurassic Park instead of following the movies. (Also generic monster truck = don't need a Jeep or Ford license)

I usually get your opinion and why you're kinda negative on stuff but shouldn't we at least wait for some actuall footage before poopooing on the LCD content?

#1264 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I can't handle comments like this anymore. NO JJP games sync audio with clips when using their assets. I know, I own WOZ, Hobbit, and Pirates

I call BS on this. While you may be right about actual voice lines vs watching someone's face... they have the sound effects, etc sync'd to the video. Take for instance the start of multiball on hobbit... smaug's movement through the gold and his fireblast are all sync'd with the video. Same with the jackpot clips.. the sound effects are in sync with the videos.

Contrast this with Wonka, where we get completely disconnected video clips from the sounds and lines played. Like the gobstopper lock 1 and 3 animations..

The whole 'you don't want repeats' also is a poor excuse. You don't face high repeats on mode start animations... yet.. they are devoid of classic lines or scenes played in sync. It's purely them staying away from licensing. They've acknowledged the constraint - they've just done a poor job of working around it in this game compared to prior games.

#1265 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Jurassic Park Choose your own adventure

#1266 4 years ago

Maybe the theme isn't Jurassic Park. The theme is based on Power Wheels based on Jurassic Park?

powerwheels (resized).jpgpowerwheels (resized).jpg
#1267 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAlley:

The new title is not Jurassic park!!!!!!!!!!

Sooo, Jurassic World after all??

#1268 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

I’m thinking based off of the comics.[quoted image]

I've been saying this since day one. Just like Deadpool. They had way more freedom with the license when they went the comic route. And it made for a better game, IMO.

#1269 4 years ago

Based on cartoon
6F2EC17B-CFA1-40D8-9980-B8BF28DBBBB8 (resized).jpeg6F2EC17B-CFA1-40D8-9980-B8BF28DBBBB8 (resized).jpeg

Based on slot machine
DDF753CA-7C03-40A8-9F16-26F37D5387D2 (resized).jpegDDF753CA-7C03-40A8-9F16-26F37D5387D2 (resized).jpeg

Based on Dylan’s stomp party
D338722E-ADEF-4FB3-BE83-5F045546ED8A (resized).jpegD338722E-ADEF-4FB3-BE83-5F045546ED8A (resized).jpeg

#1270 4 years ago

Word is coming in that's its an original theme called "License Free Generic Dinosaur Island Featuring Wayne Knight"

#1271 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Word is coming in that's its an original theme called "License Free Generic Dinosaur Island Featuring Wayne Knight"

If only Stern were that smart with Jaws license we could get a jowls pin made.

#1272 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If only Stern were that smart with Jaws license we could get that one made.

I'd assume that's exactly what they're doing with Jaws as well.

Feels a bit like Zen Pinball originals.

#1273 4 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

George Gomez is going to be going on this tonight:
https://www.youtube.com/rcaderadio/live?fbclid=IwAR1G-E7fhp-THfi5bPQAsD
I wonder what they will talk about.

That was a waste of time...

...I think they forgot that George was there with them.

Now 57 minutes in and 50 minutes of them the 3 guys talk among themselves.

#1274 4 years ago

Hey guys , i've been working really hard on these mods in anticipation for Jurassic Park to be released so FINALLY - Here they are ! i'll be taking orders from midnight & as you can see some models have already sold out - so be quick. Paypal only & yes i do ship internationally.

jp mods (resized).JPGjp mods (resized).JPG
#1275 4 years ago
Quoted from Shinemyballz:

Hey guys , i've been working really hard on these mods in anticipation for Jurassic Park to be released so FINALLY - Here they are ! i'll be taking orders from midnight & as you can see some models have already sold out - so be quick. Paypal only & yes i do ship internationally.[quoted image]

This made me LoL so hard. Best wishes on your new "products" my man. Well played. I'll take two of each! lol

#1276 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I can't handle comments like this anymore. NO JJP games sync audio with clips when using their assets. I know, I own WOZ, Hobbit, and Pirates. You start a mode or multiball, hear a voice clip to introduce the scene that is not synced with what is on the screen and then you play. As you progress you get more of the scene. And just like Joe said, for the big moments, the game pauses, and that is when you get your synced audio with clips. Just like melting the witch and killing Smaug. You don't like that style and want to hear, "I've lost R2" 20 times while trying to blow up the Death Star, then fine. I happen to own SW, too. They are different styles, AND THAT IS OK. But give Joe a break. Met him at MGC and he's a great guy. He poured his heart into Wonka and I think, given a little more time, there will be more love for Wonka in the coming months. Just like DI and JJPOTC. Anyhow, back to the fantasizing about another Stern. But give it a rest, folks.

Nah - for people who actually wanted a true Wonka experience, Joe killed it and it's frustrating. Maye you're playing woz with your eyes closed but it's a fascinating experience, one of the best in the industry of theme integration so maybe time to get out the smelling salts if you think what they did to wonka even gets close to the integration of woz. I'm an owner of both WoZ and Pirates and Wonka is a complete mess regarding integration, music, sound and narrator compared to those two. A mess.

What's also funny is that your critical of people holding JJP to the fire for Wonka but for stern's Jurassic Park, a game no one has even seen in action, you said "All I can say is, thanks Stern for saving me money. Jurassic Park : the Animated Series Pinball is an instant pass."

You haven't even SEEN the GD game in action and it's an instant pass? Please - what a joke.

btw - can't forget about this gem from Joe on the wonka stream...…"What you see is what you get" - nice comment Joe to people who are trying to help you. Basically a FU to the community b/c his vision is superior. Wake up buddy. It's a shame b/c he seems hell bent to just drive that game into the ground. It's still salvageable too b/c it shoots so well but no....Joe the amazing coder with his amazing vision won't allow it.

#1277 4 years ago
Quoted from Latinfantom:

This made me LoL so hard. Best wishes on your new "products" my man. Well played. I'll take two of each! lol

califorina have diff mods that cost alittle more...

#1278 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Hahaha. This is the good stuff right here.

The person adamantly claiming it is not JP should just be banned if it is, right? I guess it could be Elvira tomorrow? Maybe they merged the two tables and Elvira riding a stegosaurus will be in there.

#1279 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Catchy name.

#1280 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Nah - for people who actually wanted a true Wonka experience, Joe killed it and it's frustrating.

Ok as a software developer I have to speak up here. It is highly, HIGHLY unlikely Joe "killed" anything. Software decisions, especially those concerning the user experience, are NOT made by programmers on their own in a vacuum.

Do they have input? Sure. Do they have final say? Absolutely not.

If you don't like what they did (and I do) that's fine - say that. But stop vilifying Joe and any other individual contributors.
It's not right.

#1281 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I usually get your opinion and why you're kinda negative on stuff but shouldn't we at least wait for some actuall footage before poopooing on the LCD content?

I'm not poo pooing it, just actually wondering what they'll do. Guessing either video game style or comic book (like Spider-Man Vault or Alice Cooper)

Everyone demands these LCDs now but it creates a HUGE content liability for a pin, and comes at a time when licenses and video rights are more expensive than ever.

I think (generic Dino adventure) is a good path but will it turn off people who insist on seeing video clips from a movie they've seen 100 times before?

#1282 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Ok as a software developer I have to speak up here. It is highly, HIGHLY unlikely Joe "killed" anything. Software decisions, especially those concerning the user experience, are NOT made by programmers on their own in a vacuum.
Do they have input? Sure. Do they have final say? Absolutely not.
If you don't like what they did (and I do) that's fine - say that. But stop vilifying Joe and any other individual contributors.
It's not right.

Not surprised with your instant defense but how do you defend Joe's statement there of what you see is what you get? Are you saying Joe understands the issues but his hands are tied? I mean seriously? I know you think the art on the SE is great so I'm trying to keep things in check here but you can't really believe that right? The guy is in charge of the direction of the code and how things play out. He's admitted that he thinks the alternative would get boring and won't permit it. Did you miss that?

Man - can we be more balanced around here? I'm a JJP owner and stern owner and critique them the same.

#1283 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Not surprised with your instant defense but how do you defend Joe's statement there of what you see is what you get? Are you saying Joe understands the issues but his hands are tied? I mean seriously? I know you think the art on the SE is great so I'm trying to keep things in check here but you can't really believe that right? The guy is in charge of the direction of the code and how things play out. He's admitted that he thinks the alternative would get boring and won't permit it. Did you miss that?

What I said about the art is that it's better than I expected, in person. And it is. And others who have seen it in person say the same; it has a nice gloss on it that makes it better than you'd think from internet pictures.

WYSIWYG was simply setting an expectation - the direction of the game is as we envisioned it.

This is also unsurprising to me. Changing direction in a major way on a software project after it has shipped is almost unheard of.

Have you laid hands on this game or are you just beating up on it for internet points?

#1284 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

It means "buy the game for what it is".
(Or don't buy it.)

That does not mean nothing will get added, but it does mean you'll be a lot happier with you purchase.

#1285 4 years ago

Hey guys , i've been working really hard on these mods in anticipation for Jurassic Park to be released so FINALLY - Here they are ! i'll be taking orders from midnight & as you can see some models have already sold out - so be quick. Paypal only & yes i do ship internationally.[quoted image]

Quoted from RGR:

califorina have diff mods that cost alittle more...

Yah, I had all my greenery laid out for mods...and then something happened to it.
SAFRICA-CANNABIS- (resized).jpgSAFRICA-CANNABIS- (resized).jpg

#1286 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Nah - for people who actually wanted a true Wonka experience, Joe killed it and it's frustrating.

I mean... its not The Hobbit in terms of a 'cinematic experience' but few games are.

But Wonka is a pretty damn fun game. Shoots great. I feel like people griping about the asset integration and the cabinet art haven't even played the damn game. Similar to how Pirates was lambasted for lacking movie clips with character actors. And now everybody wants the game because - gasp - when you actually play it the stupid movie clips don't matter.

#1287 4 years ago
Quoted from Latinfantom:

Cheers man & thanks for the order it's appreciated.

#1288 4 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

I mean... its not The Hobbit in terms of a 'cinematic experience' but few games are.
But Wonka is a pretty damn fun game. Shoots great. I feel like people griping about the asset integration and the cabinet art haven't even played the damn game. Similar to how Pirates was lambasted for lacking movie clips with character actors. And now everybody wants the game because - gasp - when you actually play it the stupid movie clips don't matter.

Exactly correct. Nobody who has come over to play it has griped about the movie clips.

If you've ever played Star Wars, how often do you skip those repetitive clips? Every time, for me.

This is NOT the deal breaker issue some are making it out to be.

#1289 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

What I said about the art is that it's better than I expected, in person. And it is. And others who have seen it in person say the same; it has a nice gloss on it that makes it better than you'd think from internet pictures.
WYSIWYG was simply setting an expectation - the direction of the game is as we envisioned it.
This is also unsurprising to me. Changing direction in a major way on a software project after it has shipped is almost unheard of.
Have you laid hands on this game or are you just beating up on it for internet points?

Better than expected says it all. The bar was so low to begin with that the glossy look is something to point to as positive but what are we doing here? Art that is so lackluster and quite frankly not even there.... Just a blue box. It needs to be called out for what it is instead of giving it a pass bc the glossy look takes some of the burn away.

As for whether I played it or not...cmon now. The only reason I've been so opinionated about this game was bc I literally had the cash and wanted to buy it so badly but then I played it finally and it was just such a mess..... And it's not just movie clips but music sound and that god AWFUL narrator.
Shoots great which I mentioned a ton but so much is off outside of that. Check my write up on the thread or better yet, kaneda decided to read it word for word on guys podcast. Played it for hours and just couldn't stop shaking my head with the choices they made.

I actually went back recently to play a ton more to see if I could get past these flaws but just gave up.

This pass I see some people give this game is fascinating. I hold both Stern and jjp accountable and I don't sugar coat shit if they mess up. Jjp wants to now offer less and charge more. I just wish they would have delivered with Wonka and can only hope GnR is ok bc if they f up both, that would be a travesty.

Btw I feel like I'm helping in derailing this thread so no more from me on Wonka. Excited to see jp in action.

#1290 4 years ago

Don't give the cannabis thread guys any ideas...

#1291 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Exactly correct. Nobody who has come over to play it has griped about the movie clips.
If you've ever played Star Wars, how often do you skip those repetitive clips? Every time, for me.
This is NOT the deal breaker issue some are making it out to be.

Honestly there aren't too many, from when I've played it a few different times/watched streams, and I get fatigued from watching Wonka roll, the Gobstopper machine, etc. Same with a few of the warg/Smaug clips in the Hobbit.

Best clip theme integration is the innocuous Pirates. I can't be fatigued from watching very brief non sequitur clips of hands, chests, poppet dolls, rainy cups, etc.

Pirates doesn't make me watch the same damn commercials like on tv, over, and over, and over again. They're suggestive, nothing more, and perfect for me!

#1292 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Uh, your memory of these games and how the reception went, and why, doesn't match mine.

Uh, wut? You’re joking right? The fact that neither of these games had call outs from the movie actors is basically what sunk them. X-MEN suffered from bad code out of the gate, but Rare Hero’s incessant rants about the callouts gathered critical mass and eradicated any hope that improved code - WHICH HAPPENED - could save the game.

Avengers was doomed from the start for the exact same reason. Yes, there were QC issues, but the fact that the Avengers movie actors weren’t in the game doomed it.

Both games are good, but the lack of movie assets sealed their fate.

Are you really disputing this?

#1293 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:If the JP animations play with audio not synced up to them.... get back to us. Until then... that comparison is horseshit.

What movie animations? There are none. You’re barking up the wrong tree here Flynnabutt.

#1294 4 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

I always thought basing the X-Men pin on the cartoon/comics was a great move - it's the callout voices that didn't quite make the cut there IMO...

Whatever. I guarangoddamntee you that if Hugh Jackson and Halle Berry’s voices are in XMEN from the get - go, all early code sins are forgiven and it goes down as one of Sterns best modern era games. But now LEs - packed LEs! - sell in the 4’s. The market decided this, not you or I on Pinside.

You’re conflating the benefits of comic art (versus actor based photoshop) with the notion of an actual theme. Comic books don’t really have a theme do they? Oh, well, maybe, if you’re a dork.

The fact is that people want what they saw in the movies. Your false equivalent is akin to cover bands - or karaoke mixes - taking the place of the actual fucking songs in a music pin.

I can’t believe I’m even arguing this point. Twice! Pinside has spoken and the world, as ever, has voted with their wallets. When the movie assets aren’t done right, the games lose their luster. Every. Fucking. Time.

Don’t be obtuse.

#1295 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

That was a waste of time...
...I think they forgot that George was there with them.
Now 57 minutes in and 50 minutes of them the 3 guys talk among themselves.

I started listening about an hour ago and it was in the middle of some trivia game. But you missed the interview. For the last 30 minutes+ George has been telling interesting stories about his career in coin op.

#1296 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Uh, wut? You’re joking right? The fact that neither of these games had call outs from the movie actors is basically what sunk them. X-MEN suffered from bad code out of the gate, but Rare Hero’s incessant rants about the callouts gathered critical mass and eradicated any hope that improved code - WHICH HAPPENED - could save the game.
Avengers was doomed from the start for the exact same reason. Yes, there were QC issues, but the fact that the Avengers movie actors weren’t in the game doomed it.
Both games are good, but the lack of movie assets sealed their fate.
Are you really disputing this?

Both of those games had huge hype when they were first announced! The phrase $10k by Christmas exists because of XMen. The Avengers Hulk edition was a near instant sellout. It wasn't until sometime later that the collector sentiment started to turn against both games. Early on I remember collector's being positive and hyped.

#1297 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

No, please, continue racking up those downvotes like they are worth money.

Xmen is WAY better based on the comic than the movies and Avengers IS based on the movie(ish). Do you even pinball?

I’ve owned both game dude. I know all the history. Do you? Grayson‘s dad might be a little slow.

#1298 4 years ago

They’ll sell 10k of this pin with a nice margin. Ya’ll can continue your debate / arguing while the game goes on the line and starts shipping.

#1299 4 years ago

JP Premiums ship...when?

End of August?

Mid-September?

#1300 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Thankfully the X-Men pin was comic book based and not photoshops of those awful X-Men movies.

You’re talking art dude. Not theme integration. Any moron can agree that hand drawn art is better than photo shop. The rules were fixed. And X-MEN is fucking loaded. So why do LEs sell in the 4’s? You know why, because nobody gives a rats fucking ass about comic books (X-men or otherwise) aside from cool art.

Do comic books talk? Do they have a soundtrack? Do they have MASS CULTURAL APPEAL and iconic status? I’ll answer for you. No, they don’t. You know what do? Movie franchises. People fucking lose their shit over the good ones. They gross billions of dollars in days.

I feel I’m arguing with double digit IQs tonight.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Playfields
$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms
Other
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Needville, TX
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 73.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-cornerstone-stern-game-will-be-summer-release/page/26?hl=mizzou0103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.