OogGVgR (resized).jpg
eaa413c52c22d45c0ffa37f716f5da41 (resized).png
14B1FB8C-079D-4E0D-9068-C7F93D5B4542.gif
DAF0E307-0638-4179-AC1C-5309A60252E3.gif
grow-huge-buds (resized).jpg
legal-marijuana-in-michigan-looks-promising (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
JP-grass (resized).jpg
Jurassic-Park-LE-Flyer.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 73.
#951 4 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Getting pretty late in the day Where is the announcement that an announcement is coming tomorrow.

Need to first wait for the official IGN reveal article lol.

#952 4 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

Knock down target before Raptor cage[quoted image]

Sorry if someone else has already said this but doesn’t the raptor figure kinda look like “Blue” from Jurassic World?

#953 4 years ago

Are any distributors taking preorders?

#954 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Sorry if someone else has already said this but doesn’t the raptor figure kinda look like “Blue” from Jurassic World?

It almost looks like something under the raptor? Like a captured ball...under the pf? I need to find the pic again

#955 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Are any distributors taking preorders?

Yes, Some are sold out of LE’s already

#956 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Yes, Some are sold out of LE’s already

Which distributors are sold out of LE's already. I find that hard to believe. :p

#957 4 years ago

500 LE.

Stern have got the sweet spot with that amount.

This theme plus Keith design/code means no surprise they are sold out already.

#958 4 years ago

I just want to know if the dinosaur eats the ball.

#959 4 years ago

Right, like everyone else. We'll find out tomorrow.

Quoted from seenev:

I just want to know if the dinosaur eats the ball.

#960 4 years ago

There are three things I want to know before I die (or by thursday):

1. Meaning of life
2. When did time begin, and when will it end?
3. Does the dinosaur eat the ball?

#961 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There are three things I want to know.

1. The time I get to spend each day with my German shepherd dog.
2. For me, the day I was born and the day I will die.
3. Can't help you with that one. But, hey, two out of three ain't bad.

#962 4 years ago

I think the dino is just a ball lock from the ramp shot. balls will be released onto the ramp.

#963 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

1. The time I get to spend each day with my German shepherd dog.
2. For me, the day I was born and the day I will die.
3. Can't help you that one. But, hey, two out of three ain't bad.

2outta3 (resized).jpg2outta3 (resized).jpg
#964 4 years ago

Don't care if the Rex eats the ball; so there!

#965 4 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

I think the dino is just a ball lock from the ramp shot. balls will be released onto the ramp.

I hope it's more like the original. Ball is eaten then appears somewhere else on the playfield. I don't need a "puking" dinosaur.

#966 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Which distributors are sold out of LE's already. I find that hard to believe. :p

Yes. That is shocking... What’s LE about it? Green? Customize your own shit.

#967 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Like every game, there is a 48 hour honeymoon with every game announcement. The tides of positive comments usually begin to shift around day 3. I was admittedly jazzed about Munsters when they first showed it. And then was out pretty quick once I saw the gameplay. And even further out once I played it.

Munsters was garbage day 1. Don't even get me started with black knight which apparently is the biggest tanker of the year sales wise except the few diehards on here who defend to the death. Big rebound by Stern here. They knew they f'd it up recently especially after killing it with imdn and DP.

#968 4 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

There's a new pinball machine! I must make a comment about it!

I like pinball! Do you like pinball?

#969 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Yes. That is shocking... What’s LE about it? Green? Customize your own shit.

I was referring to the fact that distributors don't even know their allotments yet so how can they "sell out" of what they don't have. :p

#970 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I was referring to the fact that distributors don't even know their allotments yet so how can they "sell out" of what they don't have. :p

Because they don't know their allotments yet so they set their "sold out" threshold extremely low

Wondering if the ball in the T-Rex's throat in that picture is permanent and it magnetically grabs the other ones.

#972 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Because they don't know their allotments yet so they set their "sold out" threshold extremely low
Wondering if the ball in the T-Rex's throat in that picture is permanent and it magnetically grabs the other ones.

I'd still like to know which distributors are sold out so I know where not to go.

#973 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I'd still like to know which distributors are sold out so I know where not to go.

You can always go to Cointaker. They'll sell you someone else's game for the right price...

#974 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

You can always go to Cointaker. They'll sell you someone else's game for the right price...

Ouch

#975 4 years ago

What is the definition of eating the ball? Does the dinosaur have to swallow it or if it chews it a few times and spits it out be acceptable ?

#976 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

What is the definition of eating the ball? Does the dinosaur have to swallow it or if it chews it a few times and spits it out be acceptable ?

There is a lot of arguing in this thread, but I think we can all agree swallowing is better.

#977 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

So, you're asking spit or swallow? I'd vote swallow.

#978 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Don't even get me started with black knight which apparently is the biggest tanker of the year sales wise except the few diehards on here who defend to the death

Can you expand on why you don't like it? Looking to get a premium eventually and have heard it's brutal but some games are praised for being hard.

#979 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Can you expand on why you don't like it? Looking to get a premium eventually and have heard it's a brutal but some games are praised for being hard.

pbj old town has a premium if you wanna jam on it!

#980 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

pbj old town has a premium if you wanna jam on it!

Good to know, thanks!!!

#981 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Don't even get me started with black knight which apparently is the biggest tanker of the year sales wise except the few diehards on here who defend to the death.

Defend it, from who? I love the game but don't care at all if anyone else does or if it sells well. I know why it might not be thriving, all u have to do is look at this thread you have people way too excited about a plastic dino toy eating balls, that might cause them to pass if it doesn't eat balls. It actually makes BKSOR even better that so many pinsiders have a distain for it.

#982 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

So, you're asking spit or swallow? I'd vote swallow.

Come on it all depends on style, hows the spitting? and in what way does it swallow? very important

#983 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yes it looks exactly like blue from J World.

#984 4 years ago

Here’s a thought......give the new to Stern artist BK or Elvira and JP to Zombie Yeti. Low res pics or not I am not a huge fan of the art.

#985 4 years ago

Looks like a fun layout and its realy packed
But why is t rex green? Looks more like the bronto from flitstones pin

Let the modding begin

#986 4 years ago

It's impressive that this much thread action can be created by Stern, time and time again, prelaunch. I see no other manufacturer even come close to these number of comments like this.

Truly shows you where the market share is for sure.

#987 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Here’s a thought......give the new to Stern artist BK and JP to Zombie Yeti. Low res pics or not I am not a huge fan of the art.

That's almost not fair though. Zombie Yeti is by far my favorite artist working in pinball. What I especially appreciate about him, is his ability to seamlessly blend shot lines into the art. Anything not done by him is a step down, but this isn't terrible by any means. Across the board, pinball art has improved a lot in the last few years, IMHO.

#988 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

It's impressive that this much thread action can be created by Stern, time and time again, prelaunch. I see no other manufacturer even come close to these number of comments like this.
Truly shows you where the market share is for sure.

Or just a bunch of bored dudes with nothing better to do than argue about a $5000-$9000 toy- that’s probably the biggest pin release of 2019- Yes, that would include me. Also wife just had a baby so I’m sitting around bored...

#989 4 years ago
IMG_4201 (resized).jpegIMG_4201 (resized).jpeg
#990 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

[quoted image]

[insert joke about Stern's lack of finishing code]

Earlier in this thread one of the rumors was re-releasing Iron Maiden with a different theme. I not a general fan of re-releases, but that's a layout that I would love to see on a different theme. Give me that layout with Zombie Yeti art as Jurassic Park, Godzilla, Back to the Future, Jaws, etc. and it would have a strong possibility as being my first NIB Stern. Make it Harry Potter and I'd put down a deposit.

#991 4 years ago

The playfield artwork and sculpts are lagging and less than stellar. But if trex eats the ball, all is forgiven ...

#992 4 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

Yes it looks exactly like blue from J World.

It does look like blue and it looks like a volcano on the map (fallen kingdom). I wonder if there is any Jurassic world inspired elements added to the game. Although this looks all JP themed I would not be surprised if there are a couple JW modes or influences.

It's also surprising that the JP logo is different on the pro model translite. Very surprised by the logo design, since the JP logo is so iconic.

#993 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Here’s a thought......give the new to Stern artist BK or Elvira and JP to Zombie Yeti.

Sweet, just need a time machine.

#994 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Sweet, just need a time machine.

I think he means for the NEXT BK, JP, or Elvira game.

#995 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

[quoted image]

sometimes all you need is one good guy.

9F21A515-9D4A-4921-B0CD-76AC28FF009A.gif9F21A515-9D4A-4921-B0CD-76AC28FF009A.gif
CD9B0822-1F8E-4002-A7C7-62029470C5B3.gifCD9B0822-1F8E-4002-A7C7-62029470C5B3.gif
F6D8A63B-DCA6-4951-9746-ED3FA0DB3501.gifF6D8A63B-DCA6-4951-9746-ED3FA0DB3501.gif
9DDDE0BD-78FD-4088-BC08-3013C7890018.gif9DDDE0BD-78FD-4088-BC08-3013C7890018.gif

#996 4 years ago

Random thought but let's say DE JP never came out and Stern released it now. I think they could charge 6k+ and people would pay for it..... Especially with that dino eating the ball. Imagine we never saw that before until now?

#997 4 years ago

Has the dead flip reveal been scheduled yet? Looking forward to seeing this thing play!

Game looks fun and I'm excited to see what the team at Stern put together.

#998 4 years ago

Its all ball eating, Jesus how many plays before that thrill fades. Time to leave and return when theres gameplay vids to discuss. Way too many ball eaters around here for me.

#999 4 years ago

Think there will be any video on release or just pictures? Probably a teaser video or something I imagine...

#1000 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Think there will be any video on release or just pictures? Probably a teaser video or something I imagine...

Teaser is the norm recently.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.95
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

There are 3,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 73.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-cornerstone-stern-game-will-be-summer-release/page/20?hl=drained and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.