OogGVgR (resized).jpg
eaa413c52c22d45c0ffa37f716f5da41 (resized).png
14B1FB8C-079D-4E0D-9068-C7F93D5B4542.gif
DAF0E307-0638-4179-AC1C-5309A60252E3.gif
grow-huge-buds (resized).jpg
legal-marijuana-in-michigan-looks-promising (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
JP-grass (resized).jpg
Jurassic-Park-LE-Flyer.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 73.
#801 4 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

I didn't see this the first few times since the pic was small.
Left Sling ball lock & Trex ball lock???
[quoted image][quoted image]

That spot on the ramp almost looks like a magnet possibly? Don’t know if it could even be done, but maybe it stops the ball and t-Rex picks it up and drops on the wireform?

#802 4 years ago

Never mind, top-down shot shows it’s off center and some type of art.

#803 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

From that angle, it looks like to me that Trex can only cough them out....i dont see how it could pick them up from the wire ramp

Yeah I agree with that, guessing some shot or ramp leads up to the back of the neck from the backside and he drops them on to the wire form. It seems very reliable.

JP was awesome to see the Trex dip down and grab it and chew it.

#804 4 years ago

I’m Thinking the dinosaur locks 2 balls in its mouth (magnets) and one in the sling. Post drops for slings, Trex opens mouth and out come balls on wireform ramp. Boom triball multiball.

#805 4 years ago

We just got locking balls in a mouth with Groot.

#806 4 years ago

Knock down target before Raptor cage

SJP4 (resized).jpgSJP4 (resized).jpg
#807 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

How would Jurassic Park be relevant to someone 25 ? It came out when they were 1 year old. Not likely they remember going to see it. If they were seeking to maximize the 20-30 age bracket they probably saw Jurassic World in theaters. It’s definitely a theme everyone knows like star wars, so it should do well on location.
Edit: obviously it was popular for years and available on vhs and dvd etc. I just meant that someone 25 saw it later after the fact and that Jurassic World maybe have been more relevant for that age group. I personally thought either way works- This new pin looks nice- no big complaints from me.

Most of my favorite movies came out when I was a baby (or earlier). Bttf, Gremlins, Tron, Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones, Flight of the Navigator.
I'm not actually overly in love with JP. I was 11 and loved it back then but that's about it. I get it though.
Also. Dinosaurs are cool.

#808 4 years ago
496B0FC7-E109-4844-82BB-9E1739CDFCEC (resized).jpeg496B0FC7-E109-4844-82BB-9E1739CDFCEC (resized).jpeg
#809 4 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:The DE JP was just TAF... what’s your point?
[quoted image]

JP is MUCH more like Whirlwind than Addams Family

#810 4 years ago

I saw JP at a drive-in theater when I was a kid. In the rain. Still the coolest and most memorable movie experience of my life.

#811 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Just not seeing how anyone could say this is a rehash?[quoted image]

Exactly....This new one makes the Data East version look like a steaming pile of Dog Shit.

#812 4 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

I’ll never understand the love of JP. Mediocre at best and I was a kid when I saw it with my grandfather.

John Williams score that is still iconic decades later...
Game changing sfx from industrial light & magic
Generational director Steven Spielberg
Great thriller story

Yeah... no idea why the love was liked or spawned a whole series.

Watch the film today and it still stands up great, even in the sfx department.

#813 4 years ago

Weird thing about JP is it doesn’t really have any defining outstanding characters - except dinosaurs.

Most “cult” and enduring movies are known for at least one or a few memorable characters that become inseparable to the theme - Star Wars, Alien, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters, BTTF etc etc. JP doesn’t really have that - it’s all about the dinosaurs. But who doesn’t love dinosaurs.

#814 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Weird thing about JP is it doesn’t really have any defining outstanding characters - except dinosaurs.
Most “cult” and enduring movies are known for at least one or a few memorable characters that become inseparable to the theme - Star Wars, Alien, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters, BTTF etc etc. JP doesn’t really have that - it’s all about the dinosaurs. But who doesn’t love dinosaurs.

Huh?

Jeff goldbum’s character - Ian Malcolm. It boosted JG and he’s still wuotable to this day
Dennis is the source of memes to this day...
Allan grant and Hammond were personas referenced through all the movies too

Of course the movies put raptors in everyone’s lexicon as well

#815 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Huh?
Jeff goldbum’s character - Ian Malcolm. It boosted JG and he’s still wuotable to this day
Dennis is the source of memes to this day...
Allan grant and Hammond were personas referenced through all the movies too
Of course the movies put raptors in everyone’s lexicon as well

I agree, but Goldblum became a bit of a hipster god regarding that role, and subsequent inflatable.

https://deadline.com/2018/07/jurassic-park-jeff-goldblum-statue-london-1202428591/

Allan was a fairly poor return to form in the third film, and Hammond is basically gone after the first.

Memorable characters in some regard, but not utilized enough to cement them into the psyche more than the dinos were, which is a downfall in the sequels and reboots. No performances were as memorable, or actions scenes, as that first incredible film.

For me anyway.

#816 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Jeff goldbum’s character

Exactly, he’s the most memorable of all of them, and I had no idea his name was Ian McDonald. Always just thought of him as Jeff Goldblum’s character.

And I remember Newman was in there somewhere also. No idea what his characters name was.
748248F6-D8DD-40A8-983F-BE603E439639.gif748248F6-D8DD-40A8-983F-BE603E439639.gif

#817 4 years ago

Love Stern but ... Like what is this the 3rd JP? Based on IP that's 26 years old?

Admittedly the best movie of them all.

A new IJ based on the 3rd movie with Sean Connery! Old but better.

#818 4 years ago
Quoted from mjruser:

Love Stern but ... Like what is this the 3rd JP? Based on IP that's 26 years old?
Admittedly the best movie of them all.
A new IJ based on the 3rd movie with Sean Connery! Old but better.

26 year old license is considered "new" these days.

#819 4 years ago

At first glance of the Premium layout, it's definitely like Stern looked over Oktoberfest and then said 'give it here, we'll do it properly with a license'.

#820 4 years ago

Well I guess Stern sucked me in again for another LE.
owww poo

#821 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Why, in the name of Jesus’s butthole, does Stern INSIST on using these fucking ugly ass yellow cards? I mean really????[quoted image]

Stern used to offer "nice" cards for download (Star Trek).

And you obviously can buy a Star Wars Home.

If you don't like the Pro because it's not the real thing, you need that yellow cards.
Since they are needed to be as visible (stick out) as possible on location, when you stand in front of the machine.

Edit: But yeah it would be nice if they'd still make them and pack them in. One with rules, one with the logofor home owners who don't need the pricing info.

#822 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Just a heads up I just asked my wife to look at that pic and tell me what game is from 1993 and what is from 2019 as she never plays ever and she thought the DE pf was the new one. Whomp whomp.

Of course.

The resolution on the right side picture is much higher, so it has to be newer.

EASY! - Duh!

#823 4 years ago

People scream "we want innovation" and "there is no innovation in pinball anymore".

Well, here it is. You got to look at the small stuff that makes a bigger difference. That up/down target bank is at an unusual position. Such features is innovation to me. Looking forward to see how that is to play.

The Cactus Canyon up-post in the left return lane. You know, that is such a great feature. Baffles me this feature has not been reused more.

What is so good about it, you may ask. A ready-aim-fire game task is always fun (if that is what it is). And stopping the ball like this give (casual) players a chance to get aquainted with game features and objectives. Something that is MUCH needed in modern pinball.

The swirl wireform ramp looks awesome too.

It feels like this game is more rich featured than average Sterns. Even the Pro version. I hope this will be a trend.

#824 4 years ago

Very surprised by the theme choice, don't understand going back to 1993 when you have a current film series going, makes zero sense to me. I've seen every JP movie multiple times except for the last one, and the original is my wife's favorite movie, so a pin based on the franchise is certainly of interest to me, but Jurassic World would have been much more compelling than rebooting the original. I'll reserve any opinion on the pinball machine itself until I play it, hear it and see it in person, bizarre concept I know!

#825 4 years ago

The best thing about the movie was the dinosaurs and the setting itself. The story and actors weren’t really that good. That’s what I thought when I saw it in the theater and still feel that way.

This is the perfect movie to use for a pinball machine where it is based on making your way through the Jurassic universe and not the characters themselves.

When TWD came out people complained about no actors in it, but the Walking Dead universe worked out very well.

If a setting is rather weak but the story and characters are strong, then of course you want the opposite and the pinball machine should follow the story and have clips and call outs from them.

#826 4 years ago

If you’ve been asking for a “world under glass” this certainly delivers. Probably more than any Stern I can think of.

#827 4 years ago

First reaction:

1) Hard to really say one way or another because this photos aren't very good. You can't zoom in and see any detail so honestly everyone should hold off and wait for the final photos/videos. Secondly without seeing a video of it being played again hard to tell.

2) Negatives: It looks just like Octoberfest. Not crazy about the artwork or the color of powder coating on an LE. If the game doesn't have video assets from the movie, the game isn't in my view a high end collector game. There is a new standard for collector games and I think you need clips from the movie. If this game doesn't have video assets it will be the how many in a row games they didn't get, pay for, or use video assets IE Deadpool. What is the deal with that goofy looking toy jeep? I'm sorry that looks goofy. Last negative why would stern let all these photos be be leaked without actually releasing real photos?

3) Positives: Unlike the most barron game in modern history "Black Knight" the game seems packed with stuff, to the point it almost look a bit cluttered. No matter I'm happy to see Stern getting back making a World under the glass. But I have to say again without seeing high rez photos its hard to tell pro or con just how much you like the game. If anyone can honest say they love the playfield when you zoom in and everything goes blurry... it looks good actually looks great but you can't zoom in to really see.

4) Negatives Part 2: I'm not sure this theme is what anyone is dying to buy. There is already a widely loved JP game out there, and without the movie clips I don't know why we need another one honestly. I think Stern should have done Stranger Things. With all that being said this is multiple game in a row based on a movie that Stern didn't get the movie assets (Deadpool). As a pinball COLLECTOR I want movie clips. If I was a pinball player I agree who cares. Its kind of like this, you never knew you wanted movie clips until you got them. If you're one of the best players in the world, you could care less. I get it.

5) Will the game sell? This game isn't going to sell like Ghostbusters or ACDC because honestly I don't think people care about collectables from this franchise. People might see the movies but do they inspire people to collect from the films? I think the answer is no. People are going out of their way to get collectables from Halloween, Stranger Things, Star Wars, etc... not JP. I think the game is going to sell but it will be something just above average for Stern. Lastly on this subject this game is going to be compared to Octoberfest... so what that means is now Octoberfest is DOOMED.

6) No matter what I said or anyone said, doesn't matter until you see HIGH REZ photos. No matter what anyone says, until you play it you don't know anything... based on what I see the three takeaways are these:

a) Pinball game looks packed that is great. Looks like a really fun pinball to play.
b) Not crazy about missing film clips, not crazy about the art or powder coating on an LE.
c) The theme for me is kinda like okay I've seen the movies, they're okay, fun movies but nothing you collect from like on Star Wars. There is no radical fan base that will go to the end of the earth to see something from the movies. Its fun summer popcorn movie. I give the theme a B minus, whereas ACDC is an A plus. People are so fanatical right now about Stranger Things, It, Avengers, Queen, blah, blah... I think Stranger Things game gets a lot of national media whereas this game will not.

I think people are going to get excited about the game if for no other reason than people want to see a new game from Stern with a license with more toys, and creative layouts, ect Iron Maiden is a popular game because of the game itself, but the band just isn't that popular. I've talked to so many people who said Iron maiden is their favorite pinball of all time because of the game itself, while not loving the theme. I think this is why more people will want to buy this title over the last few because there are more people familiar with the theme.

Pinball players like a good pinball game, like Iron Maiden, but collectors want something more. I think this new game is somewhere in the middle so we'll just have to wait and see the final product in person.

Overall the game looks cool, looks jam packed unlike the black knight. I think its going to sell pretty good but I think they'll do better with a hotter theme like Stranger Things or getting an iconic band Queen, Led Zep, etc. The guy who designed this game did amazing job on Iron Maiden so I'm sure its going to be fun!

#828 4 years ago

I took the leaked photos from TWIP's Facebook page, cleaned them up, and ran them through AI to get a higher resolution image that is more easy on the eyes. Check the photos out here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/xoOWlQ5 (separate imgur album link to reduce mass image spam)

#829 4 years ago
Quoted from Kisco:

I took the leaked photos from TWIP's Facebook page, cleaned them up, and ran them through AI to get a higher resolution image that is more easy on the eyes. Check the photos out here:
https://imgur.com/gallery/xoOWlQ5 (separate imgur album link to reduce mass image spam)

Thanks for this! Much easier on the eyes.

#830 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

First reaction:
1) Hard to really say one way or another because this photos aren't very good. You can't zoom in and see any detail so honestly everyone should hold off and wait for the final photos/videos. Secondly without seeing a video of it being played again hard to tell.
2) Negatives: It looks just like Octoberfest. Not crazy about the artwork or the color of powder coating on an LE. If the game doesn't have video assets from the movie, the game isn't in my view a high end collector game. There is a new standard for collector games and I think you need clips from the movie. If this game doesn't how is the game really JP it could then very well just be a dino themed pinball. What is the deal with that goofy looking toy jeep? I'm sorry that looks goofy. Last negative why would stern all these to be leaked without actually releasing real photos?
3) Positives: Unlike the most barron game in modern history "Black Knight" the game seems packed with stuff, to the point it almost look a bit cluttered. No matter I'm happy to see Stern getting back making a World under the glass. But I have to say again without seeing high rez its hard to tell pro or con.
4) Negatives Part 2: I'm not sure this theme is what anyone is dying to buy. There is already a widely loved JP game out there, and without the movie clips I don't know why we need another one honestly. I think Stern should have done Stranger Things. With all that being said this is the game in a row based on a movie that Stern didn't get the movie assets (Deadpool). As a pinball COLLECTOR I want movie clips. If I was a pinball player I agree who cares.
5) Will the game sell? This game isn't going to sell like Ghostbusters or ACDC because honestly I don't think people care about collectables from this franchise. People might see the movies but do they inspire people to collect from the films? I think the answer is no. People are going out of their way to get collectables from Halloween, Stranger Things, Star Wars, etc... not JP. I think the game is going to sell but it will be something just above average for Stern. Lastly on this subject this game is going to be compared to Octoberfest... so what that means is now Octoberfest is DOOMED.
6) No matter what I said or anyone said, doesn't matter until you see HIGH REZ photos. No matter what anyone says, until you play it you don't know anything... based on what I see the three takeaways are these:
a) Pinball game looks packed that is great. Looks like a really fun pinball to play.
b) Not crazy about missing film clips, not crazy about the art or powder coating on an LE.
c) The theme for me is kinda like okay I've seen the movies, they're okay, fun movies but nothing you collect from like on Star Wars.
I think people are going to get excited about the game if for no other reason than people want to see a new game from Stern with a license with more toys, and creative ramps, ect Iron Maiden is a popular game because of the game itself, but the band just isn't that popular. I think this is why more people will want to buy this title over the last few because there are more people familiar with the theme. Last but not least Black Knight is about to lose every ounce of press from Stern going forward. Everything is going to be about JP and this game is going to create a lot of sales of Black Knights, Deadpools, etc.
Pinball players like a good pinball game, like Iron Maiden, but collectors want something more. I think this new game is somewhere in the middle so we'll just have to wait and see the final product.

You missed out the most important aspect of this game for many.

Coded and designed by Elwin, means it will more than likely be a game people end up wanting, even if they don't know that now.

#831 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

First reaction:
2) Negatives: It looks just like Octoberfest. Not crazy about the artwork or the color of powder coating on an LE. If the game doesn't have video assets from the movie, the game isn't in my view a high end collector game. There is a new standard for collector games and I think you need clips from the movie. If this game doesn't how is the game really JP it could then very well just be a dino themed pinball. What is the deal with that goofy looking toy jeep? I'm sorry that looks goofy. Last negative why would stern all these to be leaked without actually releasing real photos?
3) Positives: Unlike the most barron game in modern history "Black Knight" the game seems packed with stuff, to the point it almost look a bit cluttered. No matter I'm happy to see Stern getting back making a World under the glass. But I have to say again without seeing high rez its hard to tell pro or con.
4) Negatives Part 2: I'm not sure this theme is what anyone is dying to buy. There is already a widely loved JP game out there, and without the movie clips I don't know why we need another one honestly. I think Stern should have done Stranger Things. With all that being said this is the game in a row based on a movie that Stern didn't get the movie assets (Deadpool). As a pinball COLLECTOR I want movie clips. If I was a pinball player I agree who cares.
c) The theme for me is kinda like okay I've seen the movies, they're okay, fun movies but nothing you collect from like on Star Wars.
I think people are going to get excited about the game if for no other reason than people want to see a new game from Stern with a license with more toys, and creative ramps, ect Iron Maiden is a popular game because of the game itself, but the band just isn't that popular. I think this is why more people will want to buy this title over the last few because there are more people familiar with the theme. Last but not least Black Knight is about to lose every ounce of press from Stern going forward. Everything is going to be about JP and this game is going to create a lot of sales of Black Knights, Deadpools, etc.
Pinball players like a good pinball game, like Iron Maiden, but collectors want something more. I think this new game is somewhere in the middle so we'll just have to wait and see the final product.

Wait, is it october allready?

No more games until then according to you.

Does that mean you were wrong???

NO WAY!!!

#832 4 years ago

This looks great. Love it. BUT I just wish stern would also use full RGB lights. You can do such great Lightshows with it like on Alien, Dialed in and WOZ.

#833 4 years ago
Quoted from tatapolus:

This looks great. Love it. BUT I just wish stern would also use full RGB lights. You can do such great Lightshows with it like on Alien, Dialed in and WOZ.

I like how Stern is rather conservative with their rgb lighting. The problem with some other full rgb games is that they overdo it and it makes it extremely difficult to follow what’s going on or what to shoot for.

#834 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

You missed out the most important aspect of this game for many.
Coded and designed by Elwin, means it will more than likely be a game people end up wanting, even if they don't know that now.

I keep hearing this. This is only his second game for Stern. You guys are putting way too much pressure on the guy.

#835 4 years ago

I’d be curious to see the differences between pro and premium. Pro seems packed as it is.

#836 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Why, in the name of Jesus’s butthole, does Stern INSIST on using these fucking ugly ass yellow cards? I mean really????[quoted image]

To anger sodomites?

#837 4 years ago

So is this sort of going down the "Raw Thrills" road of using properties but creating new experiences, and not playing the movie?

With how few licenses are available that haven't been done, this seems like the only way forward.

#838 4 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I says to hell with actors voices & movie clips. It's a waste of money to secure rights for these overpriced assets. Put that money into playfield design, new original mechs & toys for the game instead. When I'm playing a game, the money should be spent where I'm focused (the playfield), not where I'm glancing (the screen). If your going to spend some money on a popular licence, make sure it's on the music.
This is brilliant direction for new titles if you ask me. How many of you will be thrilled when you hit that start button, hear the theme music & "Welcome to Jurassic Park", then play your way though the movie via the park features on the playfield, with the final wizard mode is actually escaping the park. That's brilliant fun original game design. Who needs actors? The player is the one escaping the park. Rinse/repeat modes & lit shots over & over should go the way of the dinosaur.....so to speak.
Looking forward to what Elwin has come up with for this one.

Would love some custom Wayne Knight or Jeff Goldblum callouts, like the JJP POTC philosophy.

#839 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

So is this sort of going down the "Raw Thrills" road of using properties but creating new experiences, and not playing the movie?
With how few licenses are available that haven't been done, this seems like the only way forward.

Don’t mind this tbh. Gives a whole lot more freedom to the coders. Not sure I want it in every game though.

Batman 66 is looking more and more like a unicorn in the pinball world.

#840 4 years ago
Quoted from Kisco:

Should have just called-in Chloe to run the image enhancer on those things. They still hurt my eyes.

#841 4 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

Yeah I agree with that, guessing some shot or ramp leads up to the back of the neck from the backside and he drops them on to the wire form. It seems very reliable.
JP was awesome to see the Trex dip down and grab it and chew it.

Thinking about how the ball can get into the Dino’s head.

So it would load from the rear.

I was originally thinking a vuk but then you have the ramp right there.

What about using the Munsters right ramp “flip over” method?

Ramp seems the right height.
Head seems to be directly over the end of the ramp.
And it’s cheap as no coils/diverters required.
Has precedence in its use/reliability on an existing machine.

The only thing is that there seems to be something on the ramp itself so perhaps it is something that comes down to create the flip up action?

D4B468D1-26F3-48B6-9638-24CBF47AA216 (resized).jpegD4B468D1-26F3-48B6-9638-24CBF47AA216 (resized).jpeg

The pro wouldn’t have to move just be pointed at the wire form all the time.
The premium/Le could having it moving to give it a little nicer theme immersion without fundamentally changing the game.

#842 4 years ago

Why would they put a dino from JP3 on the back glass of the limited? Everything else looks to be from JP1.

Also, Stern has reset their bar. I would expect nothing less than this from now on.

#843 4 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Thinking about how the ball can get into he Dino’s head.
So it would load from the rear.
I was originally thinking a vuk but then you have the ramp right there.
What about using the Munsters right ramp “flip over” method?
Ramp seems the right height.
Head seems to be directly over the end of the ramp.
And it’s cheap as no coils/diverters required.
Has precedence in its use/reliability on an existing machine.
The only thing is that there seems to be something on the ramp itself so perhaps it is something that comes down to create the flip up action?
[quoted image]
The pro wouldn’t have to move just be pointed at the wire form all the time.
The premium/Le could having it moving to give it a little nicer theme immersion without fundamentally changing the game.

My guess is that the trex opens his mouth to scoop up the ball as its shot up the ramp. Look at how wide and flat his bottom lip is. Also looks like it can turn to spit it out in the wireform.

#844 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Just not seeing how anyone could say this is a rehash?

Fuckfaceitis my friend.

#845 4 years ago

Does the TRex head turn left and right?

#846 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

It looks just like Octoberfest.

No it doesn't

Quoted from drfrightner:

Unlike the most barron game in modern history "Black Knight"

and most fun

Quoted from drfrightner:

Will the game sell? This game isn't going to sell like Ghostbusters or ACDC because honestly I don't think people care about collectables from this franchise.

Once again u seem to have knowledge of the future that no one else has.

Quoted from drfrightner:

Iron Maiden is a popular game because of the game itself, but the band just isn't that popular.

Just ridiculous.

I really think ur Kaneda. Or maybe his love child I don't know but whatever ur smoking maybe u need to cut down. Good day sir.

#847 4 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

My guess is that the trex opens his mouth to scoop up the ball as its shot up the ramp. Look at how wide and flat his bottom lip is. Also looks like it can turn to spit it out in the wireform.

Your probably right. The jaw probably simply drops. I wonder if those teeth can break off.

On the de jp the t-rex the jaw always had a small point where it could touch the ball so they'd always chip off.

#848 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Except Smaug also moves, talks with audio synced to an animated jaw, lights up, is highly detailed, and has 5 drops in front of it. Did a Hobbit land on your foot to make you hate the game so much? lol

Nope, bought Smaug NIB but the fact the game sucked had a lot to do with why I hated it. If you enjoy constant multiballs and troll pop up targets then its your game for sure. But I prefer lots of interesting shots, I enjoyed nice ramp shots, long shots, and Smaug fell short in every way (other than how pretty the pin was)

#849 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Would love some custom Wayne Knight or Jeff Goldblum callouts

Goldblum would be the only actor from that film that should do custom call outs, in fact he could do the call outs for pins with movie themes hes not even a part of and it would probably be great, Wayne Knight? nah

#850 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Does the TRex head turn left and right?

From the pro playfield pic shows it over the ramp and that premium playfield picture that shows it over the wireform so ... yes?

If both models move is anyone's guess. There has got to be mech differences between the two and that would be a major one right?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

There are 3,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 73.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-cornerstone-stern-game-will-be-summer-release/page/17?hl=halfwasted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.