Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Prosedsp
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What would you like next from ColorDMD?”

• IJ 52 votes
      24%
    • TZ 50 votes
      23%
    • WCS 5 votes
      2%
    • TSPP 24 votes
      11%
    • SC 3 votes
      1%
    • TOTAN 26 votes
      12%
    • Shadow 17 votes
      8%
    • FT 12 votes
      5%
    • Other 31 votes
      14%

(220 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Simpsons ColorDMD.jpg
    LOTR ColorDMD.jpg
    Gandolff ColorDMD.jpg
    There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

Anyone heard anything?

#2 10 years ago

Safe Cracker would be awesome in color.

#3 10 years ago

The only correct answer is Indiana Jones.

#4 10 years ago

They're pretty secretive.

#5 10 years ago

I'm going to guess TZ

#6 10 years ago

IJ or TOTAN for me.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from zucot:

The only correct answer is Indiana Jones.

Hands down.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

I'm going to guess TZ

I hope so......

#9 10 years ago

IJ all the way!

#10 10 years ago

two words.... F......T.

#11 10 years ago

I'd say either TZ or IJ

#12 10 years ago

I like the plain white for TZ. Of course seeing a color may change my mind.

#13 10 years ago

Are all the ColorDMDs the same till now, just with the different ROMs running on them for every pin?

Would that mean if you buy ColorDMD Sigma now, you can load AFM ROM on it today and possibly TZ ROM "tomorrow"?

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from ALY:

Are all the ColorDMDs the same till now, just with the different ROMs running on them for every pin?
    Would that mean if you buy ColorDMD Sigma now, you can load AFM ROM on it today and possibly TZ ROM "tomorrow"?

Yes.

#19 10 years ago

RDReynolds, can you add in a poll to this thread??

Seems IJ, TOTAN, TZ, Judge Dredd, World Cup Soccer, the Shadow, Corvette, and Roadshow are all potentials for a ColorDMD. Oh I guess we should add Lord of the Rings to that list too for the first Stern game.

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from RDReynolds:

Anyone heard anything?

Since there has only been one release every 3 months, it appears March will be the next.
    Only 4 per year at this rate.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Only 4 per year at this rate.

As expensive as they are, I don't mind the wait. Nice to space them out.

#23 10 years ago

Think of the color ones that will come out in the future for Stern games...such Metallica, Star Trek, AC/DC, LOTR, TSPP, POTC, Mustang, Xmen, Avengers, Family Guy, Iron Man, Shrek, Batman, Spiderman, T3, Ripley's Believe It or Not, Tron, Avatar and Transformers....the future is exciting for sure with these games! So at the rate of 4 per year, this list of 20 will be 5 years to complete. ColorDMD needs help to get these done sooner!!

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

RDReynolds, can you add in a poll to this thread??
    Seems IJ, TOTAN, TZ, Judge Dredd, World Cup Soccer, the Shadow, Corvette, and Roadshow are all potentials for a ColorDMD. Oh I guess we should add Lord of the Rings to that list too for the first Stern game.

Done!

#25 10 years ago

The Getaway! Quick, before my DMD completely dies!

Have to admit it's not likely (what with everyone using different ROM versions and there not being a ton of good material to work with). But what a difference these ColorDMDs make!

#26 10 years ago

Great. Now I don't have to manually figure out which one will lead this bunch in a week.

#27 10 years ago

AC/DC.

#28 10 years ago

I have a feeling we are going to see a slew of Stern titles before we get back to any B/W games. I can understand their logic wanting to go with higher priced games. I think people are more inclined to spend $400 on a $4000+ game than a $2000 game. I am not one of those people as I would love one for my JD

Stern Star Trek would make me pull the trigger though. If they need help colorizing different games, I will work for free product

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

I have a feeling we are going to see a slew of Stern titles before we get back to any B/W games. I can understand their logic wanting to go with higher priced games. I think people are more inclined to spend $400 on a $4000+ game than a $2000 game. I am not one of those people as I would love one for my JD
    Stern Star Trek would make me pull the trigger though. If they need help colorizing different games, I will work for free product

I doubt it, stern will try to create there own color DMD and boost the price $500-$750

#30 10 years ago

B/W: IJ
    Stern: LOTR

#31 10 years ago

totan

#35 10 years ago

Yes! The dots on Dr. Who are honestly not the best but man, for the 50th anniversary that would be a sweet mod to get!!!!!

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

All of the above

You are on fire tonight by the way! I totally agree and one thumbs up for that statement is just not enough!

#38 10 years ago

Dr who
    Or de Star Wars

#39 10 years ago

I'd love to see some Sterns, LOTR and TSPP seem like prime candidates.

1 month later
    #40 10 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

Those would look great.

Gandolff ColorDMD.jpgGandolff ColorDMD.jpg LOTR ColorDMD.jpgLOTR ColorDMD.jpg Simpsons ColorDMD.jpgSimpsons ColorDMD.jpg
    #41 10 years ago

My source tells me its Abra Ca Dabra. lolz

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

Last I heard from Randy, he doesn't have color worked out for the sterns yet.

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Last I heard from Randy, he doesn't have color worked out for the sterns yet.

Single color Sigma mode is available on Stern/Sega games with the Whitestar and Sam boards. That is where I got the screen shots from showing LOTR and TSPP.

#44 10 years ago

TZ is my vote. Would love to see it. I'd be happy with Fish Tales as well.

#45 10 years ago

TZ is also my vote.
    Though, TOTAN will be an amazing one once it comes out. Tons of animations in that game.

#48 10 years ago

Champion Pub...but I doubt I'll ever see that

Second would be DE Star Wars.

#49 10 years ago

Here is a short video of Tron with ColorDMD in Sigma mode.

Check out this short video of Metallica with ColorDMD in Sigma mode

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-colordmd-release/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.